Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Cyndi Lauper and My Boyfriend Henry Rollins at Last Night's Home For The Holidays Event in Los Angeles

They sang "Rise Above" and it kicked ass! She also did duets with Marilyn Manson, Perry Farrell, Kesha, and a gorgeous "True Colors" duet with Belinda Carlisle-who has the best plastic surgeon in LA!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23December 12, 2019 8:15 PM

Henry Rollins is such a sell-out.

by Anonymousreply 1December 11, 2019 7:52 PM

Belinda claims to have not had plastic surgery.

by Anonymousreply 2December 11, 2019 7:52 PM

How in the fuck is Rollins selling out for this charity event?

by Anonymousreply 3December 11, 2019 7:54 PM

They sounded great together. Thanks for sharing! Her duet with MM didn't go so well though...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4December 11, 2019 7:55 PM

Cyndi and Belinda.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5December 11, 2019 7:57 PM

I saw Henry nude once years ago.

Amazing

by Anonymousreply 6December 11, 2019 8:41 PM

R6, in person? BTW, I've always thought he's bi.

by Anonymousreply 7December 11, 2019 8:45 PM

Could ANYONE’S duet with Marylin Manson go well?

by Anonymousreply 8December 11, 2019 8:46 PM

R7 Yes. He was in town to do both a concert and a spoken word show.

I met one of his....roadies? Tech guys? One of his traveling crew, a hot tall beefy British guy. Hooked up with him and went back to his room, then we hung out after in the suite.

Henry came in, drenched with sweat from a workout, stripped off his shirt and his briefs, and walked by me and Ted to go to the shower. I got a quick look at him. Nice dick, even soft. He's ridiculously short as everyone now knows, but even his belly button has muscles, I swear.

by Anonymousreply 9December 11, 2019 8:49 PM

You are one lucky duck, R9.

So, Henry was rooming with this hunky guy????

by Anonymousreply 10December 11, 2019 8:53 PM

R10 They had a suite with two connected rooms and the "living room" and large master bathroom in the middle.

Either Henry was relaxed about nudity or he just didn't see me there.....I mean, I don't want to oversell it, it was literally the length of a sneeze or two that I saw him.

I don't know if Henry is bi or not - can't say from my three seconds of interaction, and Ted didn't say anything about it! ; - )

by Anonymousreply 11December 11, 2019 8:57 PM

[quote] Belinda Carlisle-who has the best plastic surgeon in LA!

And the best coke!

by Anonymousreply 12December 11, 2019 9:13 PM

Ugh, Bitchlinda had to put her stanky ass in this too, didn't she?

by Anonymousreply 13December 11, 2019 9:14 PM

Damn if they don't sound great together, though, and Cyndi's voice sounds exactly like it did 30 years ago!

by Anonymousreply 14December 11, 2019 9:17 PM

I've met Henry Rollins and I wouldn't call him "ridiculously short."

He's about 5'7" - 5'8."

by Anonymousreply 15December 12, 2019 4:28 AM

OMG, somebody get Belinda Carlisle back in the recording studio or get her a part in something. She looks and sounds fab.

Maybe she and Cyndi could do an album together. People would cream.

by Anonymousreply 16December 12, 2019 5:29 AM

Tell me you wouldn't want to tap that...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17December 12, 2019 6:09 AM

Not for nohing but Lauper looks better than she ever did too.

by Anonymousreply 18December 12, 2019 6:13 AM

Nothing says "holidays" like Cyndi Lauper, Marilyn Manson, Perry Farrell, Kesha, and Belinda Carlisle.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19December 12, 2019 7:47 AM

It's not a holiday show per say, it is a fund raiser that Cyndi holds every year for LGBTQ homeless kids.

by Anonymousreply 20December 12, 2019 8:59 AM

Then she should call it "Homo For the Holidays."

by Anonymousreply 21December 12, 2019 2:58 PM

Someone in Black Flag had 10 1/2"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22December 12, 2019 5:18 PM

R16 She did "Heaven is a Place on Earth" and the crowd went nuts! My old fat ass even jumped up and started dancing. Saw her a few years ago in Palm Springs and she was fantastic. I just love her!

by Anonymousreply 23December 12, 2019 8:15 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!