Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Bisexual Phenomena Among Gay-Identified Men (2017)

A high proportion of self-identified gay men exhibit aspects of bisexuality during their lives. Some identify as bisexual before later identifying as gay; this has been called transitional bisexuality. Although many gay men report no attraction to women—or even sexual disgust toward them—others report some slight attraction to women. The latter have been studied as mostly homosexual men. We studied men with and without a history of transitional bisexuality, as well as mostly homosexual (i.e., those with Kinsey scores of 5) and completely homosexual (i.e., those with Kinsey scores of 6) men with respect to their sexual history with women, their current self-reported sexual arousal and disgust toward women and men, and their patterns of genital sexual arousal to female and male stimuli. Gay men with a history of transitional bisexuality generally lacked current sexual attraction and sexual arousal to women, compared with other gay men. Thus, transitional bisexuality among future gay men is mostly a matter of transitional bisexual identification. In contrast, mostly homosexual men showed statistically significant increases in genital arousal to female stimuli, compared with completely homosexual men."

So...Datalounge was right?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 205January 7, 2021 10:42 PM

In the past society pushed people to "pick a side". Either be straight aka "normal" or gay aka unnatural, disgusting, shameful and people took their "choice" very seriously and saw closet cases or "bohemian" bisexual as traitors refusing to make a clear and distinct choice between gay or straight like everybody else had to do.

These days people can be more open about their same sex attractions and how far they went in the past, how far they go right now, and maybe will go in the future. And labels, people kept fighting very hard for, become less important.

by Anonymousreply 1December 11, 2019 7:40 PM

Well said, R1

by Anonymousreply 2December 12, 2019 6:56 PM

Knew this for years and years. Majority of "so called gay men" have always been bisexual. I've been telling other truly homosexual men like myself to be extremely careful of trusting a guy just because he says he is "gay". That isn't enough whatsoever! Majority are bisexual identifying as gay. Never trust them. Avoid them completely. Always be aware of the bisexual signs of a bisexual man identifying as gay. I've always been able to uncover them. This is yet another reason to hate and never trust these deceitful bisexual scum identifying as gay because they have no spine, no balls, and no integrity. Don't ever get into a relationship with one especially when you find out they are actually bisexual. The gay community is unfortunately and pathetically riddled with bisexual men identifying as gay, than actual truly homosexual men. And yet so many of you worship the ground these lying cowardice fucks walk on.

by Anonymousreply 3December 31, 2019 11:23 PM

I've often wondered if guys who exhibit what society perceives as 'effeminate mannerisms' get 'pushed' into being gay? And males being males- they just go along with it (i.e. gay sex is better than no sex?).

Perhaps as they mature and become more aasertive they realize they are bi- or even straight?

I was a bit of a sis (3 sisters, no brothers, absent father...) but I was also attracted to males from very early on. So it was just a coincidence that I had the two traits.

My ex, however, had a stocky body, baritone voice, was crazy about cars + sports... and also turned out 110% gay.

by Anonymousreply 4December 31, 2019 11:47 PM

R3 what are the "bisexual signs of a bisexual man identifying as gay"??

by Anonymousreply 5January 1, 2020 12:30 AM

This is an American obsession, 'staying in your lane'. In Europe, we fuck everything that moves and we don’t give a fuck.

by Anonymousreply 6January 1, 2020 12:33 AM

R4 I can see that with the femmy guys. I don't know how many women are actually attracted to that anyway

by Anonymousreply 7January 1, 2020 12:45 AM

R3 Actually researches/surveys shows that kind of bisexuals is a pretty minoroty in the bi community in general, It said that 87% of the bisexuals is mostly heterosexual and only 13% are mostly gay (leaning), Exclusive homosexuals still surpasses the mostly gay bisexuals.

by Anonymousreply 8January 1, 2020 12:45 AM

R7 I am always amazed that straight women go for the very fem bisexual guys, British comedian Joe Lycett for example who now identifies as “pansexual”, but apparently they do. Then again the poster above who talks about “fucking anything that moves” may have a point. This tends to be men who will fuck anyone pairing off with women who will fuck anyone and not sure how much actual desire for the individual per se is involved.

by Anonymousreply 9January 1, 2020 12:49 AM

R9 but how can a man get hard for someone they don't really desire? Particularly men who can fuck someone they actually DO desire? I thought that was only for the closeters..

by Anonymousreply 10January 1, 2020 12:59 AM

I don’t really get it myself R9 but it seems some men, and women, are happy just to have sex for the sake of sex. I know a gay guy who will fuck women but not go down on them or make any effort to do anything to sexually pleasure them other than the actual sex. This makes sense given he predominantly identifies as gay but I’m not really sure what the point is when he could just have sex with men. I am not really sure why the women agree to it.

by Anonymousreply 11January 1, 2020 1:05 AM

R11: He is bisexual. Predominantly gay still isn't gay, it's bisexual.

by Anonymousreply 12January 1, 2020 1:07 AM

True, R12.

by Anonymousreply 13January 1, 2020 1:09 AM

R11 some straight men don't like eating women out, either. And they were 100% straight, non-homophobic, neckbeard types.

by Anonymousreply 14January 1, 2020 1:12 AM

My lesbianism is showing isn’t it.

by Anonymousreply 15January 1, 2020 1:16 AM

If you're voluntarily having sex with women you're not a gay man. And if you're voluntarily having sex with men you're not a lesbian. Why is this so hard for some people to grasp?

by Anonymousreply 16January 1, 2020 1:20 AM

R8 I'm not disputing what you are saying but I'd be interested if there are any links please explaining the research or similar research further please?

by Anonymousreply 17January 1, 2020 1:22 AM

R17 From this psychologist, very good post tho.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18January 1, 2020 1:52 AM

R18: I still will never go near a bisexual guy who "leans" gay/homosexual. Only truly homosexual men who are 100% homosexual are the only men I have time for in any romantic or sexual way. The rest are a complete waste of time, energy, life, and as the psychologist pointed out "self-loathing".

by Anonymousreply 19January 1, 2020 2:08 AM

R18 So, a Quora post is your reference?? And not just any Quora post, but a Quora post from a self-described straight guy who's "interested in sexuality in general" and worked at "Nowhere Man"?? Yeah, I'll stick to PubMed and Springer, thanks...

by Anonymousreply 20January 1, 2020 2:31 AM

R19 I agree, even some these "gay leaning bisexuals" are self-loathers themselves and they may be homosexuals. R20 Well, this research confirms what the psychologist said, vast majority of the bisexuals is "heterosexual leaning" and the other minority is "gay leaning"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21January 1, 2020 2:41 AM

Bisexuals often lie about their true orientation. Case Closed.

by Anonymousreply 22January 1, 2020 2:47 AM

R21, that guy from Quora is NOT a psychologist! He's just some guy with no qualifications giving his own opinion on a website. For you to say that bisexual men are self-loathing is very presumptuous of you. People's sexualities are very different from each other culturally and demographically. You can't just make a blanket statement like that for 8 BILLION people! Also, that study that you linked is from 2013, so it's totally outdated in the peer-reviewed world. Here's a direct quote from that link itself that proves my point: "Sexual attraction and orientation correlate closely but not completely with reports of sexual behavior. Sexual behavior, sexual attraction, and sexual orientation VARY by age, marital or cohabiting status, education, and race.."

by Anonymousreply 23January 1, 2020 3:06 AM

R18 Thanks. I'm far from persuaded but appreciate the link.

by Anonymousreply 24January 1, 2020 4:22 AM

R23 I said SOME of the "gay leaning bisexuals" not all bisexuals... "Sexual attraction and orientation correlate closely but not completely with reports of sexual behavior". Yes I know this, especially in Females. But what why you disagree with the "psychologist"? he's right tho... and if you have a recent research/survey about sexual behavior vs sexual orientation please show me, I tried to find but no sucess, only outdated...

by Anonymousreply 25January 1, 2020 5:01 AM

R3 I agree with you completely, but the "Majority are bisexual identifying as gay" is bit exaggerated... (At least in my experience). That's why we need to reclaim and uses more our ultimate term "Homosexual", some of them uses the term "gay" just as umbrella term i.e just same sex attracted but not exclusively, and lying about the orientation is a red flag indeed.

by Anonymousreply 26January 1, 2020 6:42 AM

R3 it's revenge from the bisexuals after years of the gays using the bi identity as a stepping stone. The bisexual backlash will continue for the forseeable future..

by Anonymousreply 27January 1, 2020 6:57 AM

I'm with R22. While I believe bisexuality to be real, I also believe a lot of guys who say they're bisexual are lying -- they're in fact gay but subscribe to the belief that claiming to also still be attracted to women will afford them certain privileges that being a fully-out gay man will not (plus they still get "street cred" for being open and honest about their sexuality even if they're really not). It's just another form of "passing" that appears to have increased the last few years as more guys feel more comfortable stepping out of the closet. They're just not willing to step out all the way, at least not yet.

by Anonymousreply 28January 1, 2020 7:11 AM

I don’t really care how a person identifies. It's their business, their identity. Seems pointless to impose one's own definition of sexuality on another person, if they don’t see themselves in that way. It's so subjective. What's the point in calling them deniers or liars? It's boring and fruitless. Let's say they are “really” gay or “really” bisexual. So what? Does that change anything, can we all rest easy in our beds? Personally, I'm just happy if someone shares my bed and life whatever they call themselves.

by Anonymousreply 29January 1, 2020 11:50 AM

[quote][R3] I agree with you completely, but the "Majority are bisexual identifying as gay" is bit exaggerated... (At least in my experience). That's why we need to reclaim and uses more our ultimate term "Homosexual", some of them uses the term "gay" just as umbrella term i.e just same sex attracted but not exclusively, and lying about the orientation is a red flag indeed.

r26, I agree. I had no idea this was a thing, but it is a thing. There is a good portion of bi/pan/fluid/whatever people who think they have the right to identify as gay. And if you point out the inaccuracy: that gay men aren't attracted to women, they will accuse you of being 'close-minded' and 'exclusionary'. It's ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 30January 1, 2020 4:39 PM

R29, I think you're misreading my post. I don't care how someone self-identifies -- that is each and every person's personal business and totally none of mine (or society's for that matter). But I still feel that that's completely separate from the reality that many guys *claiming* to be bisexual are not being honest. They're in actuality gay men who are just using the cloak of bisexuality in order to hold on to whatever benefits guys who like women still enjoy (the least of which being the perception that fucking pussy is what makes you a "real" man). But you're absolutely right that a person's choice of labels -- or no labels at all -- is ultimately a private decision that must be respected.

by Anonymousreply 31January 1, 2020 5:05 PM

Ok, in this case i am going to share my own story. Used to be married to a woman. Had other sexual relationships with women, but pretty much hooking up with guys now.

I don't bother to call myself bi because I want to own up for what I did deceiving my wife. I think identifying as bi in my case is trying to excuse that deception and say it was just like any unfaithful hetero couple.

I never really knew I was such a piece of shit for just calling myself gay.

by Anonymousreply 32January 1, 2020 5:17 PM

R28 I think we're addressing the same point but from different viewpoints. If you say someone's own sexual identity is a dishonest “claim” and that “in actuality” they are something else (i.e. your identification), that to me seems pointless. Of course we make judgements based on people's behaviour and act accordingly. I wouldn’t be in a monogamous relationship with someone who was sleeping with other people (male or female) regardless of their chosen identity.

Actually, I wasn’t particularly addressing your post, more R3, which sounds like a satirical impersonation of an angry frau who's caught her man with his hand in the gay cookie jar.

by Anonymousreply 33January 1, 2020 5:19 PM

*R31* sorry, shit at this linking

by Anonymousreply 34January 1, 2020 5:20 PM

[quote]I don’t really care how a person identifies. It's their business, their identity. Seems pointless to impose one's own definition of sexuality on another person, if they don’t see themselves in that way. It's so subjective. What's the point in calling them deniers or liars? It's boring and fruitless. Let's say they are “really” gay or “really” bisexual. So what? Does that change anything, can we all rest easy in our beds? Personally, I'm just happy if someone shares my bed and life whatever they call themselves.

r29, I don't know what part of the world you are posting from, but as someone posting from a decidedly conservative country, it does matter. Bisexuals who misidentify themselves as gay have a negative impact on actual gay people because it perpetuates the myth that homosexuality isn't real, that it can change, that they just haven't met the right girl yet, etc.

r32, I was going to respond to your post but before I do, you left out an important piece of information: are you sexually attracted to both men and women?

by Anonymousreply 35January 1, 2020 6:37 PM

Boy, Cheryl is really on a rampage this week barking up the wrong tree for a boyfriend. The holidays must have her feeling lonely.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36January 1, 2020 7:03 PM

And here:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37January 1, 2020 7:03 PM

OP, quit barking up the wrong tree.

I promise you, there are lots of nice straight guys out there who'd be happy with you if you just put in the work.

by Anonymousreply 38January 1, 2020 7:05 PM

R35 In this thread there are people with objections on the one hand to men “misidentifying” themselves as gay when they are “really” bisexual and, on the other hand, to men “claiming” to be bisexual when they are “in fact” gay. Bit of a tightrope?

Either way, my point is simply that identity is a personal matter and very largely subjective. Definitions of sexuality are changeable too. What it means to be gay/straight/bi etc is different today from what it was even a decade ago. It's pointless imo to police other people's self-identity and impose your own identification on them. I get the point about claiming privilege etc. but for me it's more important to form a judgement based on individual behaviour.

by Anonymousreply 39January 1, 2020 7:05 PM

[quote] Bisexuals who [bold] misidentify themselves [/bold] as gay have a negative impact on actual gay people because it perpetuates the myth that homosexuality isn't real, that it can change, that they just haven't met the right girl yet, etc.

So, it's only the bisexuals, who misidentifiy themselves, who perpetuate the myth and not the genuine bisexuals? Like, (are you) for real?

Your attempt of trying to pit bisexuals against gays isn't obvous at all! /s

by Anonymousreply 40January 1, 2020 7:08 PM

r40, what are you even talking about?

No, bisexuals who identify as bisexual do not perpetuate those myths. No one will be surprised if a bisexual gets into a relationship with someone of either gender because it's a given.

However, a bisexual man who misidentifies himself as gay (to family, friends, coworkers, etc.) and then at some point discloses he's also sexually attracted to women or proceeds to enter into a sexual/romantic relationship with a woman DOES contribute to the myth that homosexuality is a changeable orientation.

by Anonymousreply 41January 1, 2020 8:35 PM

So... what's this research concludes? That the all Kinsey 5 identified "gay" are actual bisexuals and the only difference is they identify as "gay"? This is so obvious... They have always been here but just using the "gay" orientation, this is not new. Curiously, the researches about sexual behavior vs orientation shows the numbers of identified gay men having sex with women is low, even more comparing with the Lesbians having sex with men.

by Anonymousreply 42January 1, 2020 8:44 PM

R42: Low is low. It should be ZERO when we are discussing homosexual men and lesbian women!! But, that's the fucked up, dishonest, sexual orientation means nothing, linguistics means nothing, integrity means nothing world that you can thank the narcissistic and sociopathic BTQ+ for creating!! I cannot fucking stand any of them and neither should any of you who are ACTUALLY homosexual or lesbian. But of course, the BTQ+ are just like us and don't want to hurt us. FUCKING WAKE UP.

by Anonymousreply 43January 1, 2020 11:14 PM

Too many threads about gay men being or becoming bisexual lately,there must be a frau who has a kink for "gay men" around here

by Anonymousreply 44January 2, 2020 8:26 AM

R43 I agree, that's why I don't like the "Kinsey scale" it allow people sexually attracted to both sexes saying they're homosexual or heterosexual. And it's actually invalidate both Bisexuals and the actual Homosexuals. R44 it's just trolls wanting attention, I just put on ignore or block.

by Anonymousreply 45January 2, 2020 12:48 PM

Ok. Now I get it.

I'm R32 and still attracted to women. The reason I identify as gay is that I was brought up believing that that if you sexed it up with a dude in a non-situational setting [not prison, military. Etc.] You were gay.

Sorry.

by Anonymousreply 46January 2, 2020 12:52 PM

R46

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47January 2, 2020 1:01 PM

Gay man here. I think the preponderance of "bi" men is overstated. I think it's basically pretty rare. People are left-handed, right-handed and ambidextrous. Ambidextrousness is very rare...I think bisexuality is pretty much the same way. Also, most bisexual men I know were gay men who married because it was the cultural expectation...many end up identifying as gay later in life. I've know few who went the other way. Also, I think bisexuality is more of an common for women mostly driven by the biological clock and desire to reproduce.

by Anonymousreply 48January 2, 2020 6:16 PM

R48 I agree, it's scientifically proven that the Male sexual orientation has more biological factors than the Female orientation. Females sexual orientation in other hand has more social factors and their sexuality in general is way more complex than the Males, I think that's one the factors why bisexuality is more common in Females, even if our society was less homophobic the numbers of bi females still would be more higher than the bi males.

by Anonymousreply 49January 3, 2020 12:03 AM

With bigoted and crazy attitudes like yours R3 and R43, why would anyone date, sleep with, become friends with, or trust anything that either of you claim? Who would think that in 2020 we would have gay men telling bisexual people that they are scum, liars, best avoided, that nobody should sleep/date/partner with/marry a bisexual person, not part of the gay/LGBT community, etc. People with bigoted attitudes like this are no better than homophobic Christian Conservatives. I agree with R23 a lot of you are making up assumptions about segments of the human population.

R48 Bisexuality is not rare in men. It's just as prevalent in men as it is women. What R6 said is correct. I am European and we do not care if the people who we are sleeping with, dating, partnered to, or friends with is bisexual.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50January 4, 2020 1:51 PM

[quote]I am European and we do not care if the people who we are sleeping with, dating, partnered to, or friends with is bisexual.

Europe isn't a monolithic place, and there's plenty of homophobia/biphobia to be found in the assorted countries there. Just look at Italy, for a start.

by Anonymousreply 51January 4, 2020 2:25 PM

R51 A lot of men (most?) in Italy are bisexual. Do you not know this?

by Anonymousreply 52January 4, 2020 2:55 PM

R51 True but in general Europe is more civilised and less primitive in its attitudes than USA. You sound like a load of Protestant fraus just off the Mayflower. FFS grow up and stop blowing up the rest of the world, you absolute bunch of cunts.

by Anonymousreply 53January 4, 2020 2:57 PM

R50 So, why the Female bisexuals is more prevalent and visible than the bi males? I think we both know the answer.... The only thing that is confirmed in R48 post that is most bisexuals is Straight leaning and in (preferably) heterosexual relationship... I wish they have balls like homosexuals and come out of closet, but it seems they're a bunch of cowards and want maintain to their heteronormative privilege.

by Anonymousreply 54January 4, 2020 3:56 PM

a hole is a hole is a hole

by Anonymousreply 55January 4, 2020 11:54 PM

R55: Yes for you narcissistic personality disordered pansexuals, BTQ+, and now Europeans in general who fuck anything and don't understand sexual orientation like the proud sociopaths you all are.

Gay men and lesbian women this is why we must detach from BTQ+ by exiting ourselves, or continue fighting in getting the narcissistic and sociopathic BTQ+ out for good!!!!!! There are no other options, because I can absolutely guarantee you that as time goes on things are going to get significantly worse with these other fucked up and intentionally manufactured groups; designed to erase LG, sexual orientation, and our gay history!

by Anonymousreply 56January 5, 2020 12:11 AM

Love women, I just don’t wanna fuck ‘em. It’s a “win-win” I think…lol. I also think there are a lot more bisexuals out there, but it’s not the “gayish” ones who are hiding. This topic also seems to scare the fraus more than it does the geighs, the lurking fraus around here seem very invested in mandatory heterosexuality for all but the most nelly. Ambiguity is tough for the local fraus it seems. I think I understand why, but it’s ok, really, it’s ok.

by Anonymousreply 57January 5, 2020 1:58 AM

Yeah, unless you're a screaming tv queen that can be spotted at 100 paces, the fraus are really spooked and hostile.

by Anonymousreply 58January 5, 2020 2:24 AM

I mean the basic fraus who lurk here on sites like this getting a little frisson about rubbing up against geigh folk

by Anonymousreply 59January 5, 2020 2:25 AM

I think men who are capable of long-term romantic and sexual relationships with both men and women are relatively rare.

by Anonymousreply 60January 5, 2020 4:00 AM

R60 if they're in hiding, how do we know how rare bi men are? They went from nonexistent 15 years ago to existing as gay men in 2017. R57 maybe the "gayish" ones are too wrapped up in the scene and don't want to be rejected by their gay friends, like the ones in this thread who hate bi's so much, apparently.

by Anonymousreply 61January 5, 2020 4:22 AM

R61: No one and nothing is more homophobic than a sociopathic and narcissistic bisexual, or a histrionic and narcissistic tranny! They have to go and they will be going one way or the other!!! They've done nothing for gay rights or gay people, except make everything more difficult and confusing simply because they live in a constant state of self-destruction and confusion!!! They need to get the fuck out of the gay community, and the idiots who allowed them in will be called out in due time as well!!!

by Anonymousreply 62January 5, 2020 5:51 AM

I blame gay porn and gay porn models encouraging such behavior. The woke crew is making this happen. Meanwhile they still killing gays in other countries for simply liking dick!

by Anonymousreply 63January 5, 2020 6:01 AM

R62 I think it's time to take your meds, granny..

by Anonymousreply 64January 5, 2020 6:07 AM

R63 how is gay porn encouraging bisexual behaviour? Don't get it..

R62 you seriously sound like a deranged frau who's bisexual boyfriend cheated with a hot gay man. Lay off the thread, will you? You post to every new reply..

by Anonymousreply 65January 5, 2020 6:10 AM

R65: Fuck off! I'll reply as much I want you bi scum or tranny fucker! You don't get a lot of things because you are the exact type we won't be allowing in the gay community anymore! Your time of piggybacking on everything gay people started with gay rights etc is coming to an end fucker!

by Anonymousreply 66January 5, 2020 6:14 AM

R63: Yes exactly!! Spot on!!

by Anonymousreply 67January 5, 2020 6:18 AM

R65 is blocked!! It's another non-gay freak infesting on a gay website like they always do!!

by Anonymousreply 68January 5, 2020 6:20 AM

r65 Besides g4p propaganda and openly shoving women in your face on twitter and Instagram? Well lets see, some sites have sister sites they LOVE to plug by doing bi threesomes where the attention is mostly focused on the woman. Many gay scenes now include many frau looking women then they push it to include nude women in scenes, then fucking woman in scene, then bi, then tranny-panny nonsense. They advertise this shit IN YOUR FACE on gay porn blogs and websites.

They have been making scenes geared to the minority female audiences that harass gay models on social media to fuck them, etc. Lots of directors, producers and owners of popular gay websites are completely HETEROSEXUAL and it shows in the content and quality they provide. Young and impressionable gays watch this along with the woke social media and Tumblr nonsense pushes them to fuck the opposite sex and delusional trannies because gay is just an "identity" now along with the bullshit sexualities and genders being paraded around on the internet.

by Anonymousreply 69January 5, 2020 6:27 AM

I eat pussy once in a while. Not often, but it feels so butch!

by Anonymousreply 70January 5, 2020 6:28 AM

R62 is a Nazi and should rethink her belief system. No one wants to eat Nazi pussy

by Anonymousreply 71January 5, 2020 6:30 AM

Block R70, and R71. More bi and tranny scum are flooding in!! Don't respond to them, just block them!! They are narcissists and sociopaths who never take ANY responsibility and accountability for their intentional destroying of the gay community etc; by adding in their bi and tranny bullshit!!!!

by Anonymousreply 72January 5, 2020 6:37 AM

R69 NAILED IT. VERY ACCURATE. THANK YOU.

by Anonymousreply 73January 5, 2020 6:40 AM

R70 and R71 are the same person. I just confirmed this after I blocked the bi or tranny scum.

by Anonymousreply 74January 5, 2020 6:43 AM

Jesus Christ, I’m a gay man who has sex with a woman every couple of years. THESE THING ARE POSSIBLE! Slow your roll and take your meds, you psychotic CUNT! Are you typing from the Bellagio women’s room?

by Anonymousreply 75January 5, 2020 6:46 AM

I just confirmed that two posts were from the same person on an anonymous message board! Fucking gold star for the psycho! I wasn’t trying to had that fact r74, freak

by Anonymousreply 76January 5, 2020 6:49 AM

R69 I mean, there must be an audience for that type of stuff, otherwise it wouldn't be made. Someone's making a profit, and you know it isn't just the g4p guys. Propaganda is more like "enforced consumption", and porn is more like freedom of consumption, if you will. If you someone's watching it, someone's making it. After finding out about shemale midget porn, I just don't question anyone's preferences anymore.

by Anonymousreply 77January 5, 2020 6:54 AM

R75 is a GASLIGHTING BISEXUAL IDENTIFYING AS GAY WHO FUCKS WOMEN, who still insists he is a gay man!! BLOCK AND BLOCKED.

by Anonymousreply 78January 5, 2020 7:01 AM

Never trust a bisexual because they'll always end up with a woman.

by Anonymousreply 79January 5, 2020 8:14 AM

Not if they have a preference for men in their hearts and dicks, R79

by Anonymousreply 80January 5, 2020 8:20 AM

A gay preference that they can't ignore.

by Anonymousreply 81January 5, 2020 8:23 AM

I’m gay. I heard a lot about Kinsey growing up and I always accepted that there’s a sliding scale of sexuality and that “everyone is a little bit bisexual.” I used to tell people that when I was young. I had crushes on girls in elementary school. That meant that I wanted to be their friend. I had crushes on boys in middle school. That meant that I wanted to see their penises and do things with them. At some point during my adulthood I realized I have never in my life had sexual feelings or a sexual fantasy about a woman, only men. I don’t have any problem at all with bisexual/pansexual/omnisexual/sexually fluid/heterosexual people, but I am 41 now and the only honest conclusion I can draw is that I am gay and not bisexual. I like and I am drawn to women more than men, but I have the same amount of sexual interest in them that I have in a cup of scalding hot coffee or a Christmas tree.

by Anonymousreply 82January 5, 2020 9:46 AM

So as you said R82: "I like and I am drawn to women more than men". So you are still attracted to women which makes you bisexual. And when people talk of hsviy crushes, that has nothing to do with friendship. Crushes are about having romantical and sexual feelings for somebody. It's got nothing to do with friendship. Not sure if you realise that, but sexual orientation includes both romantic and sexual attraction, and even though you aren't sexually attracted to females, you clearly are still attracted to them emotionally/romantically. And that still makes you bisexual.

by Anonymousreply 83January 5, 2020 11:58 AM

*having crushes* - spelling correction ^

by Anonymousreply 84January 5, 2020 11:59 AM

Having crushes is attraction. Emotional attraction is emotional attraction. Getting a hard dick and not being able to turn off incessant fantasies of fucking or sucking off only men is homosexual attraction. Wincing at the notion of a woman’s naked body is a lack of sexual attraction.

Primarily associating with women is common among gay men. Befriending women while only having sex with men does not comport with the notion of bisexuality.

Under your definition, then yes, every living being is omnisexual as we cal all develop affection for and want to be in the company of other beings. My sister prefers the company of dogs to people. By your definition, that would mean her sexuality is trans-species—and that’s ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 85January 5, 2020 12:08 PM

I replied based on the words you used R85, if you actually read your original post properly and my response properly.

by Anonymousreply 86January 5, 2020 12:13 PM

My fear has always been undetected transmission of AIDS using safer sex.

That fear has lessened at the same time I only receive attention from mildly retarded, deaf and blind women.

All of that was useless.

by Anonymousreply 87January 5, 2020 12:50 PM

This thread is very good to show and block these homophobic "gay loving/fucking women" trolls.

by Anonymousreply 88January 5, 2020 1:01 PM

R11 Well, they do so tough titties, guest lesbian

by Anonymousreply 89January 5, 2020 1:04 PM

This Quora post in R18 is so accurate, no wonder why is the top answer.

by Anonymousreply 90January 5, 2020 1:29 PM

[quote] [R75] is a GASLIGHTING BISEXUAL IDENTIFYING AS GAY WHO FUCKS WOMEN, who still insists he is a gay man!! BLOCK AND BLOCKED.

I think r78 is having feelings

by Anonymousreply 91January 5, 2020 3:50 PM

I used to think I read a lot of facetiousness here. It is terrifying to come to the realization that most of the preposterous and unhinged posts are sincere.

by Anonymousreply 92January 5, 2020 4:31 PM

It's attitudes like

R3

R43

R56

R62

R66

R78

..that keep bisexual men in the closet and make them use expressions like "no labels" It's the same lock-step, you're-with-me-or-against-me polarization that seem to be so prevalent in society nowadays, particularly in the trans community.

Maybe if posters like you would stop demonizing people sexually, your worst fears won't come true. The more you demonize, dehumanize, someone the more likely they will do the very thing that you're so afraid of.

Self reflection. Get some.

by Anonymousreply 93January 5, 2020 4:52 PM

R93 No one is demonizing here these are just facts. If bisexuals was confident, honest, proud and open about their orientation post like these probably wouldn't exist, But most them is just a bunch of Cowards, sociopaths, liars, homophobes and please don't play the victim here it's pathethic.

by Anonymousreply 94January 5, 2020 6:17 PM

R94 yeah, you say you're not demonizing bisexuals and then in the same breath say that they're "a bunch of cowards, sociopaths, liars, homophobes". So what's your definition of demonizing, or dehumanizing, someone? I thought that accusatory name calling falls in the same category?

by Anonymousreply 95January 5, 2020 8:05 PM

So tell me, how did you empirically derive your FACTS, R94? How many morality tests did you conduct? How large was your sample size? What race? What gender? What age group? For how long? Since you have all the FACTS, you must also have all the sociological, environmental, and psychological tools from which derive these FACTS.

After all, that's how facts are discovered. BIASED CONCLUSIONS on the other hand, are much more readily available to anyone who's not in a coma on life support.

Do tell.

by Anonymousreply 96January 5, 2020 8:13 PM

This is kind of difficult to explain, but here goes at giving it a shot regarding gay guys who later identify as bisexual...

It's probably more true of older guys than younger ones, though not entirely. Some men who would probably be hovering around the 5 on the Kinsey scale are open to sex with women, but not interested in more than NSA. Bisexuality wasn't a big thing 30 or 40 years ago the way it is now, so they may have been aware that they were always interested in heterosexual activity, but were able to dismiss it as being about the "guys". Or to put it another way, the old "one drop" rule where the gay-primary interest means totally gay. This also illustrates how certain public figures can be married to women that they love, but ping to high heaven.

This is an incredibly unpopular position I know, but there are also "Down low" guys who are basically straight, with just enough same-sex interest to qualify as bisexual. In other words, their same-sex interest is sporadic and limited so there's not really much for them to "come out" to (as)?

by Anonymousreply 97January 5, 2020 8:21 PM

R62, r74, R78 is TRIGGERED. How dare people choose who they have sex with! We must all adhere to r78 s strict moral standards! She sounds like a klan member yammering on about racial purity. Disgusting person!

I bet someone shit on her satin shoes

by Anonymousreply 98January 5, 2020 8:50 PM

[quote] If bisexuals was confident

Oh, fucking DEAR r94

by Anonymousreply 99January 5, 2020 11:30 PM

[Quote] But most them is just a bunch of Cowards

Oh, fucking DEAR r94 You seem like a scholar

by Anonymousreply 100January 5, 2020 11:32 PM

You might have the courtesy and good sense not to "oh dear" (and how tired is that?) obvious non-native English speakers, R99/R100. Too much to ask?

by Anonymousreply 101January 6, 2020 12:16 AM

Block the scum that are defending bisexuals! We've known what bisexuals are like for a very long time!! The more you reply to them the more they will gaslight you because that's all sociopathic bisexuals can do! Just block them!! They confirm perfectly what this research supports and much more research has been done proving what bisexuals do and what they are like!! As by many of the posts from these bisexual scum, especially those "identifying as gay", they are forever trying to defend their outright dishonesty and outright sociopathy!! They have no integrity or morality!! Block them and let the bi and tranny scum talk to each other!! Gay people shouldn't be wasting a single second on these fuckers anymore!! They've ruined the gay community for decades, they have ruined countless relationships, and they ruin every gay website with their sociopathic bisexual and tranny shit!! Don't give them anymore attention!!!!

by Anonymousreply 102January 6, 2020 12:25 AM

R102 sounds as though she brings her knitting needles to the guillotine daily.

by Anonymousreply 103January 6, 2020 12:30 AM

R103 is blocked!! Stop fucking around!!

by Anonymousreply 104January 6, 2020 12:37 AM

R104 LOL you're absolutely insane

by Anonymousreply 105January 6, 2020 12:55 AM

Blocked R105!! Like all the bi scum and tranny scum on here they tell us we are insane because we tell the truth about what they have done and are still doing to the gay community and gay people!! Just keep on ignoring and blocking them on every thread on Datalounge!!

by Anonymousreply 106January 6, 2020 1:02 AM

R106 is CRAY CRAY

by Anonymousreply 107January 6, 2020 1:08 AM

I have a theory r106 likes eating pussy while getting pegged by a MTF. Sounds about right

by Anonymousreply 108January 6, 2020 1:08 AM

Hi, I’m r106

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109January 6, 2020 1:15 AM

R106, R107 and R108 are BLOCKED! More bi and tranny narcissism moving the truth about them to someone or something else!! Keep on blocking them because we know we have many bi and tranny scum that have infected Datalounge!!

by Anonymousreply 110January 6, 2020 1:16 AM

But R110 didn’t block r109. We must be on to something

by Anonymousreply 111January 6, 2020 1:21 AM

Not R106!! Stupid typo!!

R107, R108 and R109 are BLOCKED. BLOCK THEM. They are now posting fucked up tranny porn!! BLOCK THEM.

by Anonymousreply 112January 6, 2020 1:24 AM

R110 oh shut up you little weirdo, you've been saying that you blocked me 50 posts ago. If you can still read my post, it's obvious that you haven't actually blocked me. Better yet, everyone should block you instead, you black boot Gestapo control freak!!

by Anonymousreply 113January 6, 2020 1:26 AM

With 20% of the thread crapped out by the "hate tranny and bi" loon, we all can see a problem unrelated to homosexuality at play.

Imagine what it's like to be around that kind of illness and hate. Horrible.

by Anonymousreply 114January 6, 2020 1:27 AM

The man in r109 is too thin to be r112. He isn’t wearing her bathing suit either

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115January 6, 2020 1:27 AM

R113 other users have told me when you post you are BLOCKED on my account you stupid bi or tranny scum!!!!

KEEP BLOCKING THE BI AND TRANNY SCUM. This is all they do, they just keep posting fucked up tranny porn!!!! R114 and R115 are also BLOCKED. They never address what we've already proven about bi and tranny scum on every thread because they know they are fucking lying scum!! Gay people rightfully should hate them!! Keep on blocking them!! They have nothing and they are nothing!!

by Anonymousreply 116January 6, 2020 1:33 AM

R116 considers a picture of poo shoes fucked up tranny porn! 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 Not far off the Mark, but thank you for confirming your gender identity R116

by Anonymousreply 117January 6, 2020 1:38 AM

R116 has a secret collection of DL posters who inform her when posters she blocked write new posts! Kind of defeats the purpose of blocking. It’s the datalounge Underground Railroad

by Anonymousreply 118January 6, 2020 1:41 AM

R117 completely ignores the fucked up tranny porn that was posted above because he is trying to deflect, like all bisexuals and tranny's do!! BLOCK and BLOCKED.

by Anonymousreply 119January 6, 2020 1:41 AM

And yet you keep responding

by Anonymousreply 120January 6, 2020 1:44 AM

R119 Please stop refreshing the page so that you can like your own posts over and over. No one really gives a shit about this thread so it's obviously you. So stop, it's really pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 121January 6, 2020 1:47 AM

Lol this is not a real thing, bisexuals who call themselves gay because they think liking men makes you gay are problematic in the gay community, it's why so many people think gay is a choice and we can be "fixed". Bi's will always marry a fish and get his kinks on with gay hookup apps.

by Anonymousreply 122January 6, 2020 1:50 AM

R121 thinks that because many can't fucking stand bi or tranny scum, therefore no one cares about this thread. Yeah, that's a complete contradiction you bi or tranny scum!! Many do care about what bi and tranny scum have done and are doing to everything gay related, and BTQ+ will be removed one day from the gay community; COMPLETELY. BLOCK AND BLOCKED.

by Anonymousreply 123January 6, 2020 1:52 AM

I fuck a woman NSA once every few years. Only male relationships for me, you stupid black and white thinking cunt

by Anonymousreply 124January 6, 2020 1:52 AM

I’m starting to get the impression r123 doesn’t like trans people or bisexual! I could be wrong though.

by Anonymousreply 125January 6, 2020 1:54 AM

R122 there are bi's who like men more than women, they exist. And DESPITE your approval!! Incredible.

by Anonymousreply 126January 6, 2020 1:55 AM

R124: ANOTHER GASLIGHTING FUCKED UP BISEXUAL USING GAY IDENTITY WHILE FUCKING WOMEN. BLOCK AND BLOCKED. How much more proof do you need to get BTQ+ OUT FOR GOOD! THEY'VE DONE THIS SHIT FOR DECADES! GET THEM OUT.

by Anonymousreply 127January 6, 2020 1:56 AM

Sure bitch, go tell women you also like cock apnd see how they respond.

by Anonymousreply 128January 6, 2020 1:58 AM

An article written by r127. I knew her level of hate was rooted in self hatred.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129January 6, 2020 1:58 AM

R128. I do, most don’t care these days. Grow up

by Anonymousreply 130January 6, 2020 1:59 AM

Is R127 going to die if we keep posting in this thread? Brain aneurysm? Heart attack? Diarrhea of the mouth?

by Anonymousreply 131January 6, 2020 2:00 AM

R130 do you fuck the same woman, or a different woman every few years? Any long-term fuck buddies?

by Anonymousreply 132January 6, 2020 2:01 AM

R129 is another example of addressing nothing!!!! Blocked!!!!

by Anonymousreply 133January 6, 2020 2:02 AM

[quote]I’m starting to get the impression R123 doesn’t like trans people or bisexual! I could be wrong though.

Oh, come on now, R125. Where would you get that impression? Next thing you know you'll be saying that he's a bit unbalanced!

Yeah, this idiot has been around for some time. He can usually be found, as you might suspect, on the anti-T threads with his fellow loons there. Although even they have been known to shrink away from some of his more rabid posts. There was one period of a few days where he posted dozens of times, all in ALL CAPS, positively drooling at the mouth in a quite entertaining fashion, much as he's doing here.

Oh, and for the record, he previously claimed he BLOCKED me, so naturally he won't read this post, right?

by Anonymousreply 134January 6, 2020 2:02 AM

Women won't date bisexual s because they can't compete with cock and gay men don't date them because they know they'll be dumped for fish.

by Anonymousreply 135January 6, 2020 2:03 AM

R132 It’s a FB I knew in high school. I lost my virginity to her and we see each other every few years. Not for sex, but it happens. There has been a few others over the years, but she is my FB. I fully prefer relationships with men though. I just enjoy experimenting with all aspects of sexuality

by Anonymousreply 136January 6, 2020 2:05 AM

Stop calling women fish, R135. You were born from a woman's pussy, stupid bitch. Or do you hate women because you hate your mother?

by Anonymousreply 137January 6, 2020 2:05 AM

R135: EXACTLY. ONLY UNINTELLIGENT AND UNAWARE FUCKWITS GO NEAR A SOCIOPATHIC BISEXUAL. They can't ever just stick to their own fucked up kind, same with trans!!

by Anonymousreply 138January 6, 2020 2:05 AM

R138 Just wanted to say, thank you for being you. You're doing great, sweetie.

by Anonymousreply 139January 6, 2020 2:09 AM

From another thread with this loon:

[quote]I'm extremely clear-headed and stable

How could we possibly doubt that?

[quote]FUCK OFF. FUCK OFF. FUCK OFF. FUCK OFF. NO ONE ACCEPTS OR WANTS YOU. ONLY THOSE WITH MONEY TO MAKE DO. YOU ARE AN EXPERIMENT USED TO CREATE CHAOS AND GASLIGHT SOCIETY. HOMOSEXUAL ORIENTATION EXISTS. BIOLOGICAL SEX EXISTS. BIOLOGICAL SEX CANNOT BE CHANGED, EVER. TRANS IS MAN MADE BY THE CORRUPT. WE'VE TOLD YOU TRILLIONS OF TIMES IN ENDLESS THREADS. PISS OFF AND STOP LYING ABOUT REALITY.

[quote]If anyone should be and will be leaving, it will be the T and the Q. Otherwise, we'll force you off because you deserve to be forced off, after continually forcing gay people out of gay spaces. That's right, we do hate trans, because everything you do to yourself and others is what's hateful and bigoted. Stop twisting it back onto us you gaslighting fucker. You lot are the problem, always were the problem, and will always be the problem. Anyone with a brain knows that.

[quote]And yes, it was immediately closed for comments, because the webmaster is a tranny like yourself. The webmaster is just as corrupt as you.

[quote]You need to fuck off Datalounge. You are going to be in for a big shock you gay and lesbian erasing bisexual, pansexual, trans, two spirit, queer lunatic, because pretty soon more evidence will be posted on Datalounge. The mountain of evidence will stack on top of the already existing mountain of evidence, of the nefarious hijacking and corporate erasure that has been designed to spread indescribable confusion; and erase gay people. Stay tuned on here for more.

Clearly. How could anyone possibly doubt the stability of the OP?

[quote]I'm not angry,

Well, of course, since writing "FUCK OFF. FUCK OFF. FUCK OFF. FUCK OFF." is just as calm as can be.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140January 6, 2020 2:09 AM

139: STICK TO YOUR FUCKED UP BISEXUAL AND TRANS KIND. STOP COMING ONTO GAY PLATFORMS.

by Anonymousreply 141January 6, 2020 2:11 AM

#1 fan!

by Anonymousreply 142January 6, 2020 2:12 AM

This is datalounge we callnwomen fish all the time, don't like it? Go fuck off back to twitter princess.

by Anonymousreply 143January 6, 2020 2:13 AM

This was another comment from the resident hilarious loon:

[quote]Fuck off. Blocked. Grow a brain a little and you'll finally be more structured like me, instead of a fucking mess. You're welcome.

Yeah, we all want to be "structured," just like him. Thank goodness he's not a "fucking mess."

by Anonymousreply 144January 6, 2020 2:15 AM

R143: EXACTLY. WELL SAID. And many females do actually smell like fish when you walk past them!! It's an absolute fact!! Other females have also said that other females do smell like fish!!

by Anonymousreply 145January 6, 2020 2:17 AM

R145 is having a spectacular meltdown. Like Britney shaving her head spectacular! It is such a joy to watch

by Anonymousreply 146January 6, 2020 2:23 AM

R135 I am part of a secret government program to convert all gay men to bisexual. Q-Anon officially named us “Pussygate”

by Anonymousreply 147January 6, 2020 2:30 AM

We have tracked your IP address, you are next r135! Pussygate has arrived!

by Anonymousreply 148January 6, 2020 2:33 AM

[quote]Lol this is not a real thing, bisexuals who call themselves gay because they think liking men makes you gay are problematic in the gay community, it's why so many people think gay is a choice and we can be "fixed". Bi's will always marry a fish and get his kinks on with gay hookup apps.

r122, I agree with this assessment (minus the fish part) and said as much in a previous post. While not always, surveys show that close to 90% of bisexuals end up in opposite sex relationships. I mean, it's not a stereotype if it's basically true.

[quote]I fuck a woman NSA once every few years. Only male relationships for me, you stupid black and white thinking cunt

r124, I'm confused, what is that you are so angry about? No one is preventing you from having sex with women. Are you angry that others would consider you bisexual?

by Anonymousreply 149January 6, 2020 2:51 AM

You must have r127 blocked or you wouldn’t be asking this question.

by Anonymousreply 150January 6, 2020 2:55 AM

R149 ^^^^^forgot to tag you

by Anonymousreply 151January 6, 2020 2:56 AM

R149: HE IS BISEXUAL. No true gay man fucks women every couple of years or AT ALL. FUCKING HELL YOU LOT ARE FUCKED UP AND UNINTELLIGENT.

by Anonymousreply 152January 6, 2020 2:57 AM

We are coming to turn you r152! Pussygate 2020

by Anonymousreply 153January 6, 2020 3:00 AM

r150, ok, I didn't realize he was replying to a specific poster.

r152, I agree with you on that point. Gay men aren't sexually attracted to women, that's a no-brainer. BTW, I would suggest that you stop shouting (all caps) if you want people to consider the content of your posts.

by Anonymousreply 154January 6, 2020 3:03 AM

R154: After replying to them a billion times about the same fucking shit with them pushing their bisexuality into homosexuality as if it's completely interrelated and the exact same thing, that's why I'm writing in capital letters at times!!!! Replying to them is pointless because they are FUCKED UP. We've had a trillion threads about this subject and the bisexuals and the tranny scum use the exact same GASLIGHTING and SOCIOPATHIC dishonesty and duplicitous justifications; EVERY FUCKING TIME. Just block them or tell them to rightfully fuck off from gay platforms and gay everything!!!!

by Anonymousreply 155January 6, 2020 3:14 AM

May I get you a damp towel r155?

by Anonymousreply 156January 6, 2020 3:16 AM

What about a trans, bisexual, bear r155? Head explodes!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157January 6, 2020 3:26 AM

R149 With regards to your first paragraph do you think a large part of that is for purposes of procreation and or social ease and acceptability rather than them making that choices because they are into women more sexually and emotionally?

If in a hypothetical world because of overpopulation there was a say 5,10 year moratorium on facing kids in many USA states do you thi k relinquished of the 'neccesity ' to reproduce that many bisexual men will turn back to men more for relationships?Playing devils advocate here to explore the issue.

by Anonymousreply 158January 6, 2020 3:38 AM

So, gay identified bisexuals, which is better for fucking, pussy or ass?

by Anonymousreply 159January 6, 2020 3:12 PM

So Matt is a gay, trans, bisexual, bear? Oh Matt r155!

by Anonymousreply 160January 6, 2020 3:55 PM

"This is an American obsession, 'staying in your lane'. In Europe, we fuck everything that moves and we don’t give a fuck."

That's because in Europe we're three times as closeted as they are in the U.S. Most gay men in Europe are married to women, fucking men on the side, and simply not talking about the subject. It's true that Americans are much more into labeling everything but the idea that Europeans "don't give a fuck" is just what we tell ourselves.

by Anonymousreply 161January 6, 2020 5:04 PM

R123 I love you and I need you to tell me who are the homophobic/bi/trans scum trolls that I need to block here.

by Anonymousreply 162January 6, 2020 5:58 PM

R162 r155 is one

by Anonymousreply 163January 6, 2020 6:00 PM

R163 Shut the fuck up troll, you're already blocked. R155 R128 I love you <3

by Anonymousreply 164January 6, 2020 6:05 PM

R161 Nah, we Europeans are just more sophisticated about sex and don’t go round like shrill little Puritan fraus hissing at anything that isn’t 100% Like Us or has a hint of ambiguity. FFS grow up, you stupid little airhead cunts. You're so in thrall to straight culture the only value you can see in yourselves is if you mimic it and create a sort of mirror world of hubbies, labels and doilies. Pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 165January 6, 2020 6:32 PM

R165 is the voice of sanity! Love you!

by Anonymousreply 166January 6, 2020 6:40 PM

R161 I assume you're talking about Western Europeans but even so, Europeans are at least 20 years behind the US when it comes to sexual politics. In many Eastern European countries, gays are often hunted down and killed. But even in the Western countries a lot of gay people still have difficulty talking to their friends and families openly about their sexuality. I often hear, "My family knows but we just don't discuss it." Maybe that's what you called "sophistication".

by Anonymousreply 167January 6, 2020 9:06 PM

R167 Right, the USA leads the world in sexually liberated attitudes...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 168January 6, 2020 10:10 PM

R167 that is what you call America, dumbass! You described my family

by Anonymousreply 169January 6, 2020 11:45 PM

R165 Sounds like a hot fuck! I want to do bad things with him

by Anonymousreply 170January 6, 2020 11:47 PM

These kind of research proves how the Male orientation/sexuality is so basic... So, the male arousal = Orientation? Females of all orientations have arousal in all kind of porn even in bonobos mating... Why this?

by Anonymousreply 171January 8, 2020 5:01 PM

r170 Why do you refer to it as bad things???Sexy fun is far from bad!!

by Anonymousreply 172January 8, 2020 7:04 PM

It’s an expression

by Anonymousreply 173January 8, 2020 7:32 PM

R171 ....Women getting aroused by bonobos? I need a link to that.

by Anonymousreply 174January 8, 2020 10:24 PM

Even the porn whores can't escape from these sociopaths.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 175January 10, 2020 1:19 AM

Even Pornwhores can't escape from these sociopaths. *correct link.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 176January 10, 2020 1:22 AM

Here comes meltdown #2 from r175. Pretty sure she is a repressed, trans, bisexual

by Anonymousreply 177January 10, 2020 1:28 AM

R176: Well he should have known better than to get involved with bisexual scum! ALL bisexual people do this!! They've always done this!!

It's extremely prevalent in "gay porn" where BTQ+ have completely taken over with their BTQ+ porn, and the EXTREMELY low amount of actual gay men that are left in the "gay porn industry" are expected to just accept it! From 2012 onwards it has significantly increased and EVERYTHING has become gay erasing and anti-homosexuality! They are trying to "redefine" homosexuality and sexual orientation according to their narcissistic personality disordered "woke" BTQ+ ideologies!! This will never stop and will only increase, which is 1000% due to LG staying/being attached to BTQ+!!

R177: That's all you can say because you have nothing else you BTQ+ scum!! You lot couldn't and wouldn't stay away from gay people because you are absolute narcissistic scum who never and will never build your own fucking communities, and stay in your own fucking communities!! You had to use gay people and what we built and we NEVER wanted any of you!! Only a VERY tiny minority of gay people did, because they thought it was the fair thing to do. But they lacked the intelligence and the awareness to see right through the outright sociopathy and homophobia that BTQ+ is based on!! We were happy without the rest of you non-gay circus performers infiltrating with your BTQ+ pansexual, fluid, "woke" propaganda!! Get off our gay websites and go back to your BTQ+ scumland!!!! BLOCKED.

by Anonymousreply 178January 10, 2020 2:02 AM

R178 I want to marry you, seriously.

by Anonymousreply 179January 10, 2020 2:06 AM

[quote]So Matt is a gay, trans, bisexual, bear? Oh Matt R155!

Nah, this isn't Matt, although he clearly has similar mental health issues. He's just another of the anti-trans loons but one who obviously has a hate on for bisexuals, as well. He's almost as crazy as Matt, to the point where even the other anti-trans loons were embarrassed by him and were trying to get him to shut up in their threads.

by Anonymousreply 180January 10, 2020 2:09 AM

R178 Meltdown begins

by Anonymousreply 181January 10, 2020 2:10 AM

R181: THE TRUTH BEGINS. BLOCKED.

by Anonymousreply 182January 10, 2020 2:12 AM

R182 do you just wait for people to reply to this thread by watching it in your sidebar? Why do you continuously reply to this thread if you hare bis so much? You're not going to make a difference using all caps. You just won't.

by Anonymousreply 183January 10, 2020 2:26 AM

Who knows r183, but it’s highly enjoyable to watch.

by Anonymousreply 184January 10, 2020 2:28 AM

R181: GO BACK TO YOUR BTQ+ SPACESHIP WHERE YOU CAN BRAINSTORM MORE LETTERS TO ADD ONTO THE BTQ+ CIRCUS FREAKSHOW.

I found out that on your BTQ+ spaceship you do free mutilation surgery for trans freaks, and hand out completely free dangerous and cancer causing drugs that aren't suitable for ANYONE. That's really going to put the "paid off and corrupt medical professionals" out of business for their barbaric drug administering and mutilation surgery; if you lot are just offering it for free back on the BTQ+ spaceship. You lot are sooooo progressive and empathetic to be doing free mutilation surgery on the trans reality deniers, and giving them free drugs that are extremely dangerous! ET BLESS YOU.

by Anonymousreply 185January 10, 2020 2:28 AM

R181: GO BACK TO YOUR BTQ+ SPACESHIP WHERE YOU CAN BRAINSTORM MORE LETTERS TO ADD ONTO THE BTQ+ CIRCUS FREAKSHOW.

I found out that on your BTQ+ spaceship you do free mutilation surgery for trans freaks, and hand out completely free dangerous and cancer causing drugs that aren't suitable for ANYONE. That's really going to put the "paid off and corrupt medical professionals" out of business for their barbaric drug administering and mutilation surgery; if you lot are just offering it for free back on the BTQ+ spaceship. You lot are sooooo progressive and empathetic to be doing free mutilation surgery on the trans reality deniers, and giving them free drugs that are extremely dangerous! ET BLESS YOU.

by Anonymousreply 186January 10, 2020 2:28 AM

R183 is talking to itself! I blocked it and it blocked multiple posts where it replied to itself! It's clearly a tranny! BLOCK AND BLOCKED.

by Anonymousreply 187January 10, 2020 2:31 AM

Oh Lord! This is spectacular! BTQ+ Spaceship sounds like a Scientology soup and sandwich combo! Continue your meltdown

by Anonymousreply 188January 10, 2020 2:32 AM

So, let's see: our resident lunatic apparently BLOCKED r70, r71, r75, r108, r109, r113, r115, r117, r124, r129, etc., etc., and r181.

I don't think the poor thing understands the word "BLOCKED."

by Anonymousreply 189January 10, 2020 2:33 AM

R188: Yeah exactly, which is why BTQ+ shouldn't belong anywhere near LG!! UNDERSTAND RETARD???? BLOCKED.

by Anonymousreply 190January 10, 2020 2:37 AM

The bisexuals are coming to erase you r190. Be afraid!

by Anonymousreply 191January 10, 2020 2:39 AM

It's always important to be wary because end of the day they always seem to go towards the woman. Maybe it's "natural" or whatever. But even the gay leaning ones will always choose a woman over a man. Certain because it's just the easy path to live a life. Too bad everyone else is left to fight for themselves. Imagine that go for the community and culture but when it get hot they escape at the first instance. That don't fight for you and that's why we have Collin Simpsons and Sergeant Miles types running around gaslighting gay men and taking their money.

by Anonymousreply 192January 10, 2020 6:09 AM

R192: EXACTLY. PURE TRUTH. Yes these bisexual scum are constantly gaslighting gay men, and they think they are superior to gay men because they can and will fuck anything and are attracted to anything!

Gay men fight for their man even when they are stupid enough to get involved with a bisexual man, but a bisexual man will NEVER fight for his gay boyfriend/husband! Unless of course the bisexual scumbag is fighting to force his gay boyfriend/husband to accept him being sexual with fucked up females by entering an open relationship, or trying to force his gay boyfriend/husband to be romantic and sexual with females: like we've seen countless times and have known for a very long time!

Bisexual men majority of the time never fully connect emotionally or romantically with their gay boyfriend's/husband's either, but they'll give all that emotional, romantic connection and affection to females, effortlessly!

And what's exceptionally sad is, gay men think this is all they deserve and many gay men think that if they don't get into a relationship with a bisexual man they'll die single! They are willing to get the absolute crumbs that a bisexual man gives them because they think that's better than being single! It never is better, it's 10 times worse!

by Anonymousreply 193January 10, 2020 6:31 AM

R192: EXACTLY. PURE TRUTH. Yes these bisexual scum are constantly gaslighting gay men, and they think they are superior to gay men because they can and will fuck anything and are attracted to anything!

Gay men fight for their man even when they are stupid enough to get involved with a bisexual man, but a bisexual man will NEVER fight for his gay boyfriend/husband! Unless of course the bisexual scumbag is fighting to force his gay boyfriend/husband to accept him being sexual with fucked up females by entering an open relationship, or trying to force his gay boyfriend/husband to be romantic and sexual with females: like we've seen countless times and have known for a very long time!

Bisexual men majority of the time never fully connect emotionally or romantically with their gay boyfriend's/husband's either, but they'll give all that emotional, romantic connection and affection to females, effortlessly!

And what's exceptionally sad is, gay men think this is all they deserve and many gay men think that if they don't get into a relationship with a bisexual man they'll die single! They are willing to get the absolute crumbs that a bisexual man gives them because they think that's better than being single! It never is better, it's 10 times worse!

by Anonymousreply 194January 10, 2020 6:31 AM

R193 I agree you with you parcially, I know some "mostly gay" bisexuals and all of them uses women just for "fun" but they have relationship only with men... Most "mostly gay" bisexuals can't get up for relationship with women, few do tho.

by Anonymousreply 195January 11, 2020 4:01 AM

R195 are you from another country? I'm asking because of some of the misspellings. If you're from Europe, do bisexuals there act like bisexuals in your country?

by Anonymousreply 196January 11, 2020 4:08 AM

R196 No, I'm from Hispanic America... In my country most bisexuals is in heterosexual relationship (as usual) and a lot of them cheat their wives/gfs with men and fuck men only for "fun" according with my female friends (dated closeted bi ones) and the some "mostly gay" bi that I know they fuck women only when they're single but serious relationship only with men.

by Anonymousreply 197January 11, 2020 4:39 AM

Yes R195 that is definitely correct also. Thank you for pointing that out.

by Anonymousreply 198January 11, 2020 4:52 AM

R194. Aren’t you the freak who thinks BLT spaceships are coming to erase you?

by Anonymousreply 199January 11, 2020 7:18 AM

R196 I am European and the bisexual men I know here, in the Netherlands and in Western and Central European countries and who I know in North America are not into the whole 'Stay in your lane BS' like R197 and the ranting troll describe. No bloke that is gay or gay-identified has sex with women though unless they are deeply in the closet, in an oftentimes arranged marriage sometimes to a lesbian woman, and afraid to come out like many Muslim men are where I live.

R194 What about the bisexual men who are partnered/married to men? This is not uncommon and in my country of the Netherlands we have same sex/gay marriage for decades and we all have rights and sexual freedom and could care less if someone is gay, bisexual, or whatever. Bisexual men and women have always been fighting with us gays for our rights. I don't think it's always good to lump Trans people in with LGBs but that's because the majority of gay and bisexual people are not trans and do not have gender issues or do not want to transition or ever have a sex/gender changing surgery, take hormones, etc.

by Anonymousreply 200January 14, 2020 6:00 PM

Bi is too narrow.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 201January 14, 2020 8:08 PM

R200 Sorry to burstle your bubble but they're a minority indeed, vast majority of bisexuals is in heterosexual relationship and prefers them... There's researches about this and there's some Bi youtubers that speak about this. "Bisexual men and women have always been fighting with gays" hahaha, If I would believe in this probably for bi women (since they're more open and visible about their orientation) ... Bi men in other hand... COWARDS in the closet, enjoying their heteronormative privilege and don't giving a fuck about homosexuals.

by Anonymousreply 202January 16, 2020 2:38 AM

R202: EXACTLY. TRUTH. R200 is another highly unaware bisexual coward defender!

And R200, most bisexuals don't want to be trans, I would agree with that. But bisexuals are the only ones who are actually being sexual with trans experiments!! So for that alone, that's enough to completely hate and avoid bisexuals!!

by Anonymousreply 203January 16, 2020 3:52 AM

Let's be clear, that lowlife dude who fucks a woman, on a FUCKING SCHEDULE, two fucking years is bi, not gay. And so is that idiot who is hooking up with guys but still desires women. Both pieces of shit.

by Anonymousreply 204January 6, 2021 11:39 PM

This seems to be happening more on Twitter recently.

by Anonymousreply 205January 7, 2021 10:42 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!