Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I think I speak for everyone when I say...

Continue!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11December 14, 2019 8:07 PM

Speak for yourself, OP.

by Anonymousreply 1December 11, 2019 7:26 PM

It was either going to be her or Lil Nas X or Billie Eilish. I like Lizzo best of those three, with Lil Nas X a close second.

by Anonymousreply 2December 11, 2019 7:48 PM

Who is she anyway? At least she's not showing her ass this time.

by Anonymousreply 3December 11, 2019 7:50 PM

Gross

by Anonymousreply 4December 11, 2019 8:42 PM

Gasp!

by Anonymousreply 5December 14, 2019 11:15 AM

...that OP is a racist misogynist sadsack hoping that he'll attract abusive comments about Lizzo in this thread.

by Anonymousreply 6December 14, 2019 11:32 AM

Fat overrated bitch?

by Anonymousreply 7December 14, 2019 11:32 AM

R6 you must be fun at parties with all the labels you like to project on people.

by Anonymousreply 8December 14, 2019 11:35 AM

R8, yes, I'm amazing at parties but hateful incels always have a very lousy time with me.

But you are such a lovely human, what with attacking women of color based on their appearance and telling people to kill themselves....

Maybe you should follow your own advice! 🤗

by Anonymousreply 9December 14, 2019 1:51 PM

WTF is that getup?

by Anonymousreply 10December 14, 2019 2:16 PM

r9 no one was attacked. This was a joke thread based on someone saying "I think I speak for everyone when I say..." in another thread. You're just a racist, ignorant fool who likes to pretend they're "Woke" by imagining slights everywhere.

by Anonymousreply 11December 14, 2019 8:07 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!