Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Nancy Pelosi Shading Trump

Just a little video to cheer you all up. I love when she refers to the government shutdown as a ‘TRUMP Shutdown’ and he’s like “a what?!” She got him at his own lil name game.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7December 11, 2019 8:35 PM

With all due respect to Great Thunberg and the critically important issue of global warming--or more precisely--global heating...

Nancy Pelosi is Person of the Year.

by Anonymousreply 1December 11, 2019 6:30 PM

Nancy Is so fake. We all know she kisses his ass when they're sharing private moments.

Bernie is the only honest politician out there.

by Anonymousreply 2December 11, 2019 6:38 PM

R2 is complete bullshit. Move on jack ass.

by Anonymousreply 3December 11, 2019 6:43 PM

She’s a dumb old CUNT

by Anonymousreply 4December 11, 2019 7:42 PM

R4 Yes, Mike Pence is a dumb old Cunt.

by Anonymousreply 5December 11, 2019 7:46 PM

I wish she would stop talking about how she's Catholic and how something offends her as a Catholic. At the end of this video, she says something like, "I wish he would pray." It's fundamental that the legislature separate church and state. I don't know how she gets a pass for this.

by Anonymousreply 6December 11, 2019 8:21 PM

R6 fuck off, she’s not making prayer a law. She’s stating a personal opinion. You should be a little more concerned about Fat Ass Billy Barr and Shitty Britches Trump putting in judges who think Gays, or “Fags” as they call them, should go to the gas chamber because “the Bible says Queers is bad.”

by Anonymousreply 7December 11, 2019 8:35 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!