Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

What is Tramadol used for?

Tramadol is a prescription medication used to help relieve moderate to moderately severe pain. This medication is like opioid analgesics. It works to make a change in the sensitivity of your brain; that is why you do not sense the pain of your body. You may buy Tramadol online for the management of internal and external injury pain.

Dosage of Tramadol You should take the proper doses of this medication to have the maximum advantage of the drug. Always keep in mind, the doses of this medication should be based on the physical and mental condition of the user. You may buy Tramadol online in the extended-release form with the strength of 100 mg, 200 mg, and 300mg. The affected duration of the extended-release form may be up to 24 hours. You may also purchase Tramadol in an immediate-release way with a strength of 50 mg. Dosage of the immediate-release tablet for adults should start at the power of 50 mg. You may increase your daily dosage by 50 mg in 3 days. The maximum dose of this medication is 400 mg; don't use more than it. You should start at 100 mg of an extended-release form of drugs. The extended-release way can also be increased by 100 mg in 5 days.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8December 11, 2019 11:40 AM

You've answered your own question - pain relief.

What's the point of this thread?

by Anonymousreply 1December 11, 2019 9:04 AM

It's prescribed off-label for fibro. Is that what you wanted to hear, Lens?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2December 11, 2019 9:14 AM

Is this a stealth big pharm viral marketing ploy?

by Anonymousreply 3December 11, 2019 10:07 AM

It is a controlled substance and not legally available in the US without a prescription.

by Anonymousreply 4December 11, 2019 10:19 AM

I was given a script for it post appendix removal. It worked and didn't make me sick.

by Anonymousreply 5December 11, 2019 11:27 AM

Love that. It's essential to the single suburbanite trying to leave the ER and drive oneself home. No narcotic effect on me at all, and the pain disappeared completely.

by Anonymousreply 6December 11, 2019 11:34 AM

Excuse me, Muriel? Hello? Knock knock?

Yoo hoo, anyone home?

Is Datalounge just a troll’s paradise now? It’s nothing but alt-right propaganda and obvious shills anymore. Anyone else considering punching and deleting this website from their online routine? I stumble across better discourse cleaning out my spam folder. Such a sad, slow decline, reaching its final stages, it seems.

by Anonymousreply 7December 11, 2019 11:40 AM

Use it for arthritis.

by Anonymousreply 8December 11, 2019 11:40 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!