Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

How much time should Lori Laughlin Get?

Your thoughts please.

by Anonymousreply 131February 12, 2020 12:16 PM

None. Her only mistake was paying the wrong asshole. She should have just put a wing on a building like everyone else does.

by Anonymousreply 1December 11, 2019 3:41 AM

30 years.

by Anonymousreply 2December 11, 2019 3:41 AM

R1 sounds about right

by Anonymousreply 3December 11, 2019 3:44 AM

None.

by Anonymousreply 4December 11, 2019 3:46 AM

Can't they just shoot her?

by Anonymousreply 5December 11, 2019 3:47 AM

House arrest for 25 years with her cunt daughter

by Anonymousreply 6December 11, 2019 3:48 AM

R1 That is what is wrong with this whole mess, they are saying cheating is wrong, but bribery is ok.

by Anonymousreply 7December 11, 2019 3:53 AM

House arrest, but instead of the ankle bracelet it should be a necklace with matching taser earrings.

by Anonymousreply 8December 11, 2019 3:58 AM

Zero. Absolute bullshit. Her kids should be kicked out of that school and she should be fined...but prison is for people who are harmful to society. Who did she hurt? Wrong...yes. But prison? Fuckin stupid

by Anonymousreply 9December 11, 2019 4:02 AM

R9 She hurt those who don’t cheat and did the work yet still didn’t get in because people like her cheat the system. Fuck her. There are consequences

by Anonymousreply 10December 11, 2019 4:06 AM

She wants nothing, she wants nothing, she wants no quid pro quo.

by Anonymousreply 11December 11, 2019 4:21 AM

15 years

by Anonymousreply 12December 11, 2019 4:27 AM

Six months at least!

by Anonymousreply 13December 11, 2019 4:30 AM

6 years, but 3 for good behavior and then a year of community service.

by Anonymousreply 14December 11, 2019 4:38 AM

A year at least, serve three months out early for good behavior, and long community service. Although knowing her garbage heap Strong Island roots, she’ll probably shank someone in jail and get time added and then cheat through her community service.

by Anonymousreply 15December 11, 2019 4:42 AM

If I were the judge I'd let her choose between 5 years in a minimum security prison where they play tennis and she could have conjugal/fuck visits from Mossimo. OR 1 year of extremely hard labor breaking rocks while the public looks on, mockingly.

by Anonymousreply 16December 11, 2019 6:11 AM

Life

by Anonymousreply 17December 11, 2019 6:15 AM

Death by the Electric chair if not death, then definitely life, plus 30 years.

by Anonymousreply 18December 11, 2019 6:18 AM

A tv interview with no makeup.

by Anonymousreply 19December 11, 2019 6:22 AM

Five years for her, ten for The Fonz. I hate that little creep and his velvet Gucci slippers.

by Anonymousreply 20December 11, 2019 6:29 AM

Ta with r15. One year for showing her stupidity. Bill Macy should be serving some time also. I can no longer stand to watch him in anything.

by Anonymousreply 21December 11, 2019 6:41 AM

She has to be convicted first, which is never going to happen.

by Anonymousreply 22December 11, 2019 11:26 AM

60 days, serve 30 then 6 months of house arrest and 2 years probation.

by Anonymousreply 23December 11, 2019 12:07 PM

This is one of those crimes that one wishes could be sentenced by Internet and that cruel and unusual punishment was not a restriction.

by Anonymousreply 24December 11, 2019 12:21 PM

4 Years.

Just long enough to get a college degree.

by Anonymousreply 25December 11, 2019 12:27 PM

25 yrs, no bail

by Anonymousreply 26December 11, 2019 12:29 PM

She has to watch the Lee Sheldon years of Edge of Night

by Anonymousreply 27December 11, 2019 2:20 PM

Way more than Huffman for sure

by Anonymousreply 28December 11, 2019 2:21 PM

Felicity got in, got out and will have this in her rear view mirror while Lori is still dicking around with it and will probably end up with more time when all is said and done.

by Anonymousreply 29December 11, 2019 2:28 PM

Lori could have admitted guilt, but didn’t.

Now tax payers are paying for her trial.

Fuck her.

by Anonymousreply 30December 11, 2019 2:36 PM

The entire cast of [italic]Full House[/italic] should get life without parole except Scott Weinger since he was the voice of Aladdin.

by Anonymousreply 31December 11, 2019 2:47 PM

She already will have lifelong contempt from her daughter whose Instagram career she torpedoed, so at the very least, there is that.

by Anonymousreply 32December 11, 2019 3:02 PM

Too bad they can't prosecute her on [italic]The Edge of Night[/italic].

by Anonymousreply 33December 11, 2019 3:03 PM

Forever and a day.

And that's just for the crap she's done on Hallmark.

by Anonymousreply 34December 11, 2019 3:53 PM

Felicity got two weeks. Lori should get no more than one month.

by Anonymousreply 35December 11, 2019 3:56 PM

A punch in the face from Ricky Schroder.

by Anonymousreply 36December 11, 2019 3:57 PM

Lori is the type who could be sentenced to 45 minutes but will wind up serving life because she just can’t play by the rules.

by Anonymousreply 37December 11, 2019 3:57 PM

Life, in a Connecticut one-bedroom.

by Anonymousreply 38December 11, 2019 3:58 PM

Now can we get Tony Danza indicted on something?

by Anonymousreply 39December 11, 2019 3:59 PM

She’s going to get two years, and possibly more, but will only serve one.

by Anonymousreply 40December 11, 2019 3:59 PM

Giving time to someone like her is useless. She should be forced to do community service. Like maybe cleaning trash at a community college.

by Anonymousreply 41December 11, 2019 4:00 PM

She deserves to be the fucking slave of a gay black Jewish master.

by Anonymousreply 42December 11, 2019 4:03 PM

Corruption, bribery. I'd say 5 to 10. No house arrest: privileged white people shouldn't have a separate body of law that applies only to them.

by Anonymousreply 43December 11, 2019 4:16 PM

She should get no time in prison.

Her daughter should be drawn and quartered.

by Anonymousreply 44December 11, 2019 4:19 PM

25 years.

by Anonymousreply 45December 11, 2019 4:23 PM

Death by a thousand cuts

by Anonymousreply 46December 11, 2019 4:36 PM

No time at all. She’s a wonderful person and actress and seems genuinely nice. She just wants her children to succeed. She’s paid her punishment in embarrassment, loss of income, and notoriety.

by Anonymousreply 47December 11, 2019 4:39 PM

One year, one year of community service, highest possible fine, and five years probation and she would be getting off lightly. Ignorance of the law is no excuse.

by Anonymousreply 48December 11, 2019 4:44 PM

She needs to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

by Anonymousreply 49December 11, 2019 4:48 PM

One year in prison followed by a year of community service to be served in whatever sweatshop makes the Olsen Twins clothes. Also tack on a year of probation for every year Full House was the air, so additional 8-9 years probation.

by Anonymousreply 50December 11, 2019 4:54 PM

Throw in a year of probation for every season of the reboot as well, R50.

by Anonymousreply 51December 11, 2019 5:21 PM

And reparations for the cast of [italic]Webster[/italic] since they likely had their salaries cut after they got bumped down to first-run syndication to make room for your no-talent ass.

by Anonymousreply 52December 11, 2019 5:22 PM

R47 = Hallmark Channel PR

by Anonymousreply 53December 11, 2019 5:38 PM

r53, Hallmark fired her ass when she was arrested.

by Anonymousreply 54December 11, 2019 5:42 PM

R35: Felicity is smart, Lori is dumb. She will be punished hard in her sentence

by Anonymousreply 55December 11, 2019 6:07 PM

Felicity Huffman is going to wind up looking positively humble and relatively decent once Loughlin has finished. Jeez.

by Anonymousreply 56December 11, 2019 6:12 PM

Felicity is a better actress, i don't know if her remorses were real or pure acting but she did exactly what she had to do. And she was discret while Lori was talkative and defiant. The fact that she even decided to work with the recluses after being released of jail makes it look like she is a good person that just made a mistake

by Anonymousreply 57December 11, 2019 6:49 PM

Felicity may be better, but I think Lori is bland.

Felicity whines in most of her scenes; "Tommmm I don't want to change another dieeeepear...."

by Anonymousreply 58December 11, 2019 7:07 PM

A year and I am not kidding.

by Anonymousreply 59December 11, 2019 7:28 PM

She should be stoned in the public square. I'm fine with that.

by Anonymousreply 60December 11, 2019 7:34 PM

Lori will be acquitted and will have no record while Felicity is a convicted felon. Guess who will look like the smart one when that happens?

by Anonymousreply 61December 12, 2019 12:32 AM

[quote]Now tax payers are paying for her trial.

Sorry toots, everyone in this country who is accused of a crime is entitled to a trial by a jury of their peers. And yes, the taxpayers have to pay for it.

by Anonymousreply 62December 12, 2019 12:34 AM

3 years max.

by Anonymousreply 63December 12, 2019 1:22 AM

Life.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64December 12, 2019 1:29 AM

Full House arrest.

by Anonymousreply 65December 12, 2019 1:31 AM

About six months.It won't be hard. I spent a month in jail for something I didn't even do, and had to eat the shame and anger and move on. She'll get out early, anyway, and probably write a book about it.

by Anonymousreply 66December 12, 2019 1:33 AM

What were you charged with r66 and how did you get out?

by Anonymousreply 67December 12, 2019 1:44 AM

No jail time....just Sophie's Choice. She has two daughters, right?

by Anonymousreply 68December 12, 2019 2:58 AM

the one above::::very amusing!

by Anonymousreply 69December 13, 2019 1:54 PM

3 years.

When is she going before the Judge?

by Anonymousreply 70December 13, 2019 1:59 PM

1 year and she should be forced to setup a scholarship fund for underprivileged students

by Anonymousreply 71December 13, 2019 3:23 PM

Honestly, I’d give her a six month sentence, minimum.

Here’s why: she didn’t admit she did something wrong. If everyone in her social circles do this, and it was presented as a viable option for her children to attend a decent university, I can, in all fairness, weigh that factor into her sentence. She just did what everyone else did, and obviously didn’t think it was a big deal, because in HER world, it was an option.

That said, Lori now, REFUSES to see the error of her ways. She cheated her children out of the opportunity to fail, get back on their feet, and try again. She cheated them out of earning something based on their own hard work, which would have been valuable lessons for two highly privileged girls, shaping them to become accountable, disciplined, Fair, just, empathetic, and most importantly, GRATEFUL.

And most importantly, Lori cheated deserving students who did things like: study until 3:00 am, stay home on weekends while hitting the books, preparing for entrance exams, writing papers, preparing for interviews, and working part time jobs to help themselves and their parents financially, for the burden and HUGE financial sacrifice of preparing for a top notch education that they had been working for, just so that they could be the first kids in their families who attended a prestigious university.

Lori is not a decent human being who made a horrible mistake. She has expressed ZERO remorse, hasn’t taken responsibility, and hence, cannot and will not make amends in ways that matter. Had she done so, I would have suggested the same sentence that Felicity Huffman served, or less.

People like Lori need to have serious and concrete consequences for their crimes. They are unrepentant cheats, and sadly, those children whom she has already set horrible examples for as their mother, will learn that money trumps integrity, dignity, hard work, and justice.

If Lori walks, those girls will be fucked over a second time by a judge who, while not responsible for them as a parent, is responsible to them as a servant of the community in which he works, and therefore needs to do the right thing by them, and show them that this is NOT the way to go about achieving one’s goals. Sadly, the judge and jury presiding over this, are probably the only ones who can dispense a valuable and EXTREMELY NECESSARY lesson for these two young ladies, because as we now can note, no one else is, even the two people who whom are responsible for doing so.

Personally, I would give Lori 18 months to two years. But if that’s excessive for this judge, give her six months to a year. It’s the only way, and it is the right thing to do.

Perhaps Lori will come out a better person, and genuinely appreciate that it’s not OK to screw over her very own flesh and blood, nor good kids who believed that the world was just, yet unfortunately, through no fault of their own, learned a lesson about justice and fairness, that wasn’t theirs to learn.

Shame on Lori. Honestly, just truly unbelievable and profoundly sad that those girls have been shaped by their parents’ broken moral compasses.

by Anonymousreply 72December 13, 2019 4:08 PM

10 years without parole.

by Anonymousreply 73December 13, 2019 4:24 PM

[quote]Zero. Absolute bullshit. Her kids should be kicked out of that school and she should be fined...but prison is for people who are harmful to society. Who did she hurt? Wrong...yes. But prison? Fuckin stupid

Translation....white and rich shouldn't be held accountable for their crimes. You sound Republican.

by Anonymousreply 74December 13, 2019 4:28 PM

R74, morally apathetic and even anti moral people aren’t necessarily Republican, yet odds are good, aren’t they? Sad

Lori HURT her two kids. She hurt other applicants who deserved those spots right then and there. She hurt her name, her reputation, her brand, and her public persona.

The chances that Lori would have feigned at being remorseful, had she not been married to an extremely wealthy man, are GREAT. However, Lori’s privilege and disdain for those of lesser means, have made it possible for her to flip us the bird, and her hubris, arrogance, and entitlement, have made it IMPOSSIBLE for her to even consider taking responsibility for her shit behavior.

I understand making mistakes and exercising poor judgment due to social pressures, and wanting more for your children, and wanting them to be set for a decent financial future, independent from their family wealth. That, IS forgivable! What’s not forgivable is knowing that because she has more money than God, she, nor her husband, need to admit to any wrongdoing, because the attorneys hired to defend her, have OBVIOUSLY “counseled” their clients, Lori and Chipmunk Face, that they had very good, fuck, even OUTSTANDING odds, of getting all charges dropped, or EXTREME leniency, just “because”.

What’s the “because” here, I ask? Is the judge on the take? A sucker for 80s sitcom stars, or is he the golfing buddy of the brother of one of the attorneys? BECAUSE you see, there’s gotta be SOMETHING, a sure thing, an inept, or corrupt judge, who himself, is just like Lori and her Chipmunk cheeked husband, for this woman to stand before a court, and a jury of her peers, claiming complete innocence, while the FBI found and provided SOLID PROOF, that Lori committed felonies, left and right.

This is why our country is so fucked up, and why the biggest imbeciles known to mankind, will scurry to their voting areas in November of 2020, and vote for a corrupt, inept loser, who is only on a ballot, because Americans have either never understood, believed in, or experienced true, real, fair justice, because they have been taught to believe and accept that justice doesn’t apply to the wealthy, or the corrupt. And somehow, they also understand that “justice “ disproportionately applies to them, because they’re working class stiffs, and they’re OK with this, because they were inadvertently taught to hate themselves, FIRST, before worshiping things, image, success, false personas of themselves, because that’s as deep as it gets for them.

Who is this judge? I’m going to research their verdict and sentencing history.

JFC. Won’t someone, anyone, just do the decent and right thing, for once?

by Anonymousreply 75December 13, 2019 4:57 PM

Life...no parole.

by Anonymousreply 76December 13, 2019 5:00 PM

Six months of house arrest. That way it doesn’t cost the government money.

by Anonymousreply 77December 13, 2019 5:06 PM

r72, you should print your post and mail it to the judge.

by Anonymousreply 78December 13, 2019 5:11 PM

"I wouldn't touch that one for the price of a Baby Ruth bar!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79December 13, 2019 5:19 PM

No can do, R77. I’ve spent decades paying California state taxes, out the wazoo, for the ability to house criminals, white collar, street gangsters, thugs, or of any variety. The government doesn’t pay, I DO, MY COMPANY DOES, etc., etc.

Please go fuck off with this house arrest, ankle bracelet bullshit. If the jumpsuit’s good enough for Felicity, it’s good enough for Lori.

Lori’s fortune as fuck, that her sentence will be served in a place referred to as “Camp Snoopy”. She will have access to a track, a full gym, AC/DC outlets for blow dryers, makeup, a theater, a color tv in every barrack, and tons of free time to shoot the shit. It’s an old air force base in the desert, from what I understand, and it’s easy time, like Martha Stewart, easy time. Air conditioning and heating included, and “generous” visitation privileges.

6 months to a year in an actual, state, or federal correctional facility. House arrest? ONLY if at least another 200 female prisoners and guards are transported to Lori’s mansion, can set up a security perimeter on her grounds, and have it all paid by Chipmunk Cheeks.

Surely, he’d consider it, as long as only the hottest correctional officers/ California State Sheriffs are on site as part of the deal.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80December 13, 2019 5:35 PM

Just a refresher...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81December 13, 2019 6:05 PM

90 days.

by Anonymousreply 82December 13, 2019 6:53 PM

Hopefully at least a year. There are some thirsty neighbor ladies. Also, the pool boy has been saying suggestive things.

by Anonymousreply 83December 13, 2019 6:58 PM

A month for every Hallmark movie she made

by Anonymousreply 84December 13, 2019 7:07 PM

Zero unless she’s paying for it. Waste of tax dollars when they could use that money to lock up more Mexican children.

by Anonymousreply 85December 13, 2019 7:16 PM

I hope she's able to finish her current Hallmark movie, "When Calls the Slammer".

by Anonymousreply 86December 13, 2019 7:25 PM

how old are all of us that we know EDGE references?

by Anonymousreply 87December 15, 2019 3:20 AM

[quote]Lori HURT her two kids. She hurt other applicants who deserved those spots right then and there. She hurt her name, her reputation, her brand, and her public persona.

Yeah, but none of these charges are related to any of that. She's charged with mail fraud and bribery or something similar.

Anyway, I don't think she'll be convicted of anything. The prosecution is still begging her to take a plea deal, because they know their case is weak if it goes to trial.

I know I wouldn't vote to convict Aunt Becky if I was on the jury, and it only takes one juror to force an acquittal.

by Anonymousreply 88December 15, 2019 3:41 AM

Honey, most people want give the rich a comeuppance, especially when someone spends a half million dollars to get their kids in college while they see their own kids work to achieve it. No one is going to let them skate.

by Anonymousreply 89December 15, 2019 2:08 PM

Do you think she’ll lez out in prison?

by Anonymousreply 90December 15, 2019 2:19 PM

If Nora Fulton is on that jury, bitch doesn't stand a chance.

by Anonymousreply 91December 15, 2019 2:27 PM

Jury Frau will never convict.

by Anonymousreply 92December 15, 2019 2:49 PM

You don't know our fraus, R92.

And they'll be the ones on the jury.

by Anonymousreply 93December 15, 2019 4:06 PM

How many years would get me the most sympathy and people to tune into my Youtube channel?

by Anonymousreply 94December 15, 2019 4:22 PM

Bad comedy that bad demands the electric chair.

by Anonymousreply 95December 15, 2019 6:07 PM

Fraus hate pretty women so Jody had better send Bobbi Gerard in her place.

by Anonymousreply 96December 25, 2019 1:58 AM

She should be exiled to one of those tiny islands that Augustus Caesar used to send people to.

Without sunscreen and or facial fillers!

by Anonymousreply 97December 25, 2019 2:09 AM

This cunt has a lot of balls. The arrogance is astounding.

Her daughters resumé had her winning not one, but TWO gold medals in crew.

Has she no shame?!

by Anonymousreply 98February 11, 2020 11:46 AM

Life for creating such a vapid, useless daughter.

by Anonymousreply 99February 11, 2020 11:50 AM

Laughlin should be sentenced to at least 10 years so that she will serve at least five years.

But what they did to the school, the other applicants, and to their on daughter is so inexorably shitty, both parents could be locked up for 20 years and I wouldn't raise an objection.

She has to serve some prison time. House arrest would mean little when she's confined to a fab estate in the Hollywood hills. Without the jail time, the jump suit, and all the rest of it, there's no serious punishment. And there should be.

by Anonymousreply 100February 11, 2020 11:58 AM

Double Jeopardy - 3 years, or the option that her daughter is locked in a room and writes a 2 page essay about the experience. This will be graded by USC teachers of freshman seminars, the kind of courses that meet writing instruction requirements. If they grade it A+, Lori goes free with no probation. A = free with probation. And so on. C is 5 years. D is 10 years. F is life.

by Anonymousreply 101February 11, 2020 12:22 PM

Jussie and Lori both deserve jail time... 2 or 3 years max.

by Anonymousreply 102February 11, 2020 12:41 PM

2-3 years. For those asking whom she hurt? The real students who deserved to be at that school, but were denied spots because of her useless spawns. If I got turned down and had a decent shot of having gotten it, I'd sue just for the fun of it.

by Anonymousreply 103February 11, 2020 12:49 PM

I'd tack on another 10 years for subjecting the world to Full House and Fuller House.

by Anonymousreply 104February 11, 2020 12:57 PM

I’m Jewish and ashamed to call Bob Saget my people. It only did one good thing for the Jews: I actually preferred to go to synagogue when that show was on Friday nights.

by Anonymousreply 105February 11, 2020 1:09 PM

Eh. For some reason this "crime" doesn't bother me. In my mind I almost can't figure out why it's a crime.

by Anonymousreply 106February 11, 2020 1:27 PM

Believe me, r103, that wouldn’t have been the reason you were turned down.

by Anonymousreply 107February 11, 2020 1:28 PM

For me, r106, it’s the unmitigated gall and arrogance that make it infuriating.

Plus, like it or not, bribery is a crime.

by Anonymousreply 108February 11, 2020 1:29 PM

If unmitigated gall and arrogance are so horrible, R108, what do you plan on doing about the unmitigated gall and arrogance of Donald Trump and the Republican Party?

by Anonymousreply 109February 11, 2020 1:34 PM

I'm planning to vote for anyone else later this year, R109.

Et tu?

by Anonymousreply 110February 11, 2020 6:22 PM

i would prefer if they bar her from working in public ever again.

still wondering why we have had to look at that talentless cunt for 30+ years.

by Anonymousreply 111February 11, 2020 6:35 PM

Has this trifling bitch been sentenced yet?

by Anonymousreply 112February 11, 2020 6:47 PM

Electric chair!

by Anonymousreply 113February 11, 2020 6:48 PM

No time. Everyone knows it's cheating, but who knew it was a crime worthy of prison? The school should decide what happens. Not the state.

by Anonymousreply 114February 11, 2020 7:25 PM

Not a minute. This is bullshit . RE-Martha Stewart goes to jail. Yet , Trump and his cronies destroy our Country .

by Anonymousreply 115February 11, 2020 7:56 PM

She deprived people who actually want to go to college of an opportunity to do so. That deserves some kind of punishment, all joking aside.

by Anonymousreply 116February 11, 2020 8:38 PM

Every school, even the private ones, are awash with public money. She stole from the U.S. taxpayer.

Lock her up.

by Anonymousreply 117February 11, 2020 8:42 PM

[quote] Everyone knows it's cheating, but who knew it was a crime worthy of prison?

Do you really need an Indian map and a finder’s guide to realize bribery is a crime?

by Anonymousreply 118February 11, 2020 8:58 PM

Depends. Does she go to trial or a last minute plea deal? If she pleas now I think she will get a better deal then going through a trial.

by Anonymousreply 119February 11, 2020 9:03 PM

Throw Jennifer fucking Aniston in jail with her. I’m sick of seeing either of these goddamn bitches plastered over every goddamn magazine cover every other week. They can’t act, they are ugly on the outside and the inside, and their respective lives’ works, with the possible exception of Lori’s years on [italic]The Edge of Night[/italic], whose cancellation she did nothing to stop, have no artistic merit and need to be destroyed for the good of the country.

by Anonymousreply 120February 11, 2020 9:05 PM

[quote] If she pleas now I think she will get a better deal then going through a trial.

Oh, DEAR!!

by Anonymousreply 121February 11, 2020 9:06 PM

20,000 hours of community service. Either cleaning park restrooms or picking up garbage along the freeways.

by Anonymousreply 122February 11, 2020 9:10 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123February 11, 2020 9:12 PM

R120, wtf does Aniston have to do with any of this? Annoying the general public is not a crime.

R114, did you miss the part that she is currently facing potential jail time, because she committed a federal offense, punishable by law, and not punishable by fucking USC????

How the fuck is USC going to exert punitive damages and collect the debt owed to society (meaning tax payers) upon Lori Laughlin and her chipmunk faced husband?

JFC, R114. Do yourself a solid, and stay away from sharp objects, knives, scissors, and glassware for today, will ya? Maybe even a sabbatical from all things “sharp”, like the one your brain took when you posted.

by Anonymousreply 124February 11, 2020 9:16 PM

Zero - why spend my tax dollars on this cunt? Make her pick up trash on the streets, feed the homeless, give her some perspective. She’s not dangerous, just entitled and got caught. This isn’t a crime, it’s the Republican way - quid pro quo.

by Anonymousreply 125February 11, 2020 9:36 PM

How much time are the CEOs who paid a lot more money getting?

by Anonymousreply 126February 11, 2020 9:42 PM

[quote] Do you really need an Indian map and a finder’s guide to realize bribery is a crime?

Put down the pipe. Indian map?!!

by Anonymousreply 127February 11, 2020 9:53 PM

Two to four weeks plus a massive donation to organizations that send poor kids to college.

by Anonymousreply 128February 11, 2020 11:27 PM

“Two to four years to each of them plus a massive donation to organizations that send poor kids to college.“

There, fixed that for you.

by Anonymousreply 129February 12, 2020 12:06 PM

Sentenced to life in Laughlin, Nevada.

by Anonymousreply 130February 12, 2020 12:08 PM

She should receive 1 year. Anything more and she will get good conduct time (54 days per year for federal prison). If she is sentenced to one year exactly, she will have to serve the entire amount.

by Anonymousreply 131February 12, 2020 12:16 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!