Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I end up getting fucked by all my friends and acquaintances

Unless they’re women. Even some of the “straight” guys I’ve gotten to know seduced and fucked me. Even when I’m not expecting it or I try to behave this happens. Why? I’m beginning to worry nobody likes me for who I am.

by Anonymousreply 51December 14, 2019 6:40 AM

Face fact...YOU'RE A WHORE DARLIN

by Anonymousreply 1December 11, 2019 2:57 AM

It takes two people to fuck, why do you sleep with everybody you know ya thirsty slut.

by Anonymousreply 2December 11, 2019 3:03 AM

Insert gif of Maureen McCormick being sarcastic.

by Anonymousreply 3December 11, 2019 3:10 AM

You're a hole, darlin'!

by Anonymousreply 4December 11, 2019 3:12 AM

What's your ass like, OP?

by Anonymousreply 5December 11, 2019 3:14 AM

You just want to be loved, is that so wrong?

by Anonymousreply 6December 11, 2019 3:15 AM

Oh you poor thing. When will this endless raping stop?

by Anonymousreply 7December 11, 2019 3:15 AM

Why are you complaining? Seems like it must be fun.

by Anonymousreply 8December 11, 2019 3:17 AM

“I’m beginning to worry nobody likes me for who I am.”

They see you as the perfect asshole.

by Anonymousreply 9December 11, 2019 3:27 AM

AST troll post

by Anonymousreply 10December 11, 2019 3:32 AM

AST troll post

by Anonymousreply 11December 11, 2019 3:32 AM

[quote] I end up getting fucked by all my friends and acquaintances

Well, that takes care of last night. But what about tonight?

by Anonymousreply 12December 11, 2019 3:33 AM

Not everyone can say they gave all their friends and acquaintances herpes with a side of syphilis.

by Anonymousreply 13December 11, 2019 3:34 AM

I'm so happy Jonathan Groff has found DL.

by Anonymousreply 14December 11, 2019 3:35 AM

What they said to seduce you OP?, "hello"?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15December 11, 2019 3:58 AM

It sounds like you're really hot. Btw those "straight" friends are clearly not straight. Do you have (how can I put this?) a "reputation", OP? Maybe that's why people seem to befriend you with ulterior motives.

by Anonymousreply 16December 11, 2019 4:02 AM

OP, you can be my friend. I may or may not want to fuck you, but I assure you, you'll have zero desire to fuck me, so you'll get to see what it's like to have a friend that you're not fucking.

by Anonymousreply 17December 11, 2019 4:05 AM

It's all down hill after 23.

by Anonymousreply 18December 11, 2019 4:53 AM

Your s0-called straight friends are closeted fags.

by Anonymousreply 19December 11, 2019 5:46 AM

What R16 said. If they're fucking you they're not straight, whether they identify that way or not.

by Anonymousreply 20December 11, 2019 2:15 PM

When I was young (and in the military) this happened a lot.

I was stationed overseas and only dated locals. But, I had several military friends who'd come over to my apartment and hang out. Mostly it was to drink but I learned over time that whenever one of them came over to hang out and drink, he was working up his courage. In each case, they wanted to have sex and always bottom.

I guess I had a reputation, but I nailed a lot of otherwise straight guys including married ones whose wives were back in the US.

However they label themselves, it doesn't matter. Sometimes men are just curious and want to go for a ride.

by Anonymousreply 21December 11, 2019 5:01 PM

"However they label themselves, it doesn't matter. Sometimes men are just curious and want to go for a ride."

This, a thousand times. After all the stories I've heard and read on this site of "gay" men who occasionally fuck pussy or men who label "mostly straight", I'm beginning to think that, with the exclusion of Kinsey 1's and Kinsey 6's, men will just suck and fuck anything.

by Anonymousreply 22December 11, 2019 5:52 PM

R22 I agree, everyone born bisexual regardless how they identifies, labels are irrelavant, bisexuality is the future.

by Anonymousreply 23December 11, 2019 6:24 PM

Irrelevant*

by Anonymousreply 24December 11, 2019 6:25 PM

I'm heartbroken to hear that your blind friends and relatives can only get their rocks off with a beached whale like OP. SAD!!!

by Anonymousreply 25December 11, 2019 6:34 PM

Put on some pants, OP.

by Anonymousreply 26December 11, 2019 6:40 PM

Am I the only person who doesn't believe a word of this?

by Anonymousreply 27December 11, 2019 6:53 PM

R27 what's so unbelievable?

by Anonymousreply 28December 11, 2019 7:14 PM

R21 0/10 , Do you know pretty well that a actual heterosexual man NEVER wants to fuck or fucked by another man. R22 Bisexuals (either identifed as gay or str8) exists if you don't know... and kinsey scale is outdated. R23 Troll, Block/FF. R27 Me either, I don't believe in a single word.

by Anonymousreply 29December 11, 2019 8:01 PM

R29 You really need to be on mediation. You jump on every thread and wave your idiotic fantasies around regarding male sexuality. You act like a hysterical hag whose efforts at cockblocking have failed.

by Anonymousreply 30December 11, 2019 8:02 PM

R29 Kinsey Scale is outdated? Is that according to you, or your professor of feminist studies? You sound like such a frau!

by Anonymousreply 31December 11, 2019 8:12 PM

R30 R31 Repressed Bisexuals /= Heterosexuals, but you still can make the classic "I fucked straight men" fantasies, queens!

by Anonymousreply 32December 11, 2019 8:21 PM

You're getting fucked out of what OP??

by Anonymousreply 33December 11, 2019 8:40 PM

R32 no one in this thread made that assertion other than you 32. I'm not R21, but I'm certain that he was probably referring to the fact that bisexual men were closeted for many, many years, and so they LABELLED themselves as straight because they were married with children, even though they were having sex with R21. We are not saying that straight men like having sex with men; we're saying that labels do not really determine behavior when two people are alone in a room and reasonably attracted to each other. That's all. So go take your pills and stop bumping this dead thread!

by Anonymousreply 34December 11, 2019 8:44 PM

R34 If you're going to insist on being reasonable, you're going to be very, very unpopular.

by Anonymousreply 35December 11, 2019 9:37 PM

R34 I agree partially but not with this "We're saying that labels do not really determine behavior when two people are alone in a room and reasonably attracted to each other." Depends of the context, regardless of the orientation? This would make sense if Bisexuality was universal and the others orientations don't exist, but it's really not. Heterosexuality, Bisexuality, Homosexuality exists, and this is like some queer theory bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 36December 11, 2019 10:13 PM

Perhaps my dear, one should consider a chastity belt this Christmas for one's new year resolution.

by Anonymousreply 37December 11, 2019 11:04 PM

I don’t think I have a reputation but who knows. I’ve been told I have fuck me eyes

by Anonymousreply 38December 11, 2019 11:23 PM

Do you have a big booty?

by Anonymousreply 39December 12, 2019 12:24 AM

Would it have killed you to have at least posted a picture or link OP? Would it? I mean would that have really been that hard? Would it? Why don’t you try to think more of others next time before you post? Can you give us a straight answer? At least be honest for once in your life and tell us why you were so inconsiderate?

by Anonymousreply 40December 12, 2019 3:47 AM

Interesting. What is the ratio of tops:bottoms? What happens after they fuck you, OP? Do they come back for more?

by Anonymousreply 41December 12, 2019 5:22 AM

NO R36 it depends on orientation, regardless of the context!! Orientation IS the context. You cannot be attracted to someone that you can't be attracted to, no matter how drunk you are or how many candles you have lit. We agree with each other more than you think we do.

by Anonymousreply 42December 12, 2019 6:55 PM

Pic of your body OP. Or it never happened.

by Anonymousreply 43December 12, 2019 6:57 PM

You've got a reputation. OP.

by Anonymousreply 44December 12, 2019 6:59 PM

They’re all tops r41 and they come back for more. Usually hanging out just turns into us fucking again.

by Anonymousreply 45December 12, 2019 6:59 PM

How old are you? What do you look like? How do act around men? Do you ever act like that around women? Have you ever fucked a woman? Why do invite your male friends over if you know what's going to happen next? If you don't fuck women, why not invite your female friends over, instead of your male friends? Have you ever told your male friends how you feel?

We don't know enough to really help you, OP. Details, details, the devil's in the details...

by Anonymousreply 46December 12, 2019 7:08 PM

R29 R36 Fluidity is the future whether you like or not, We need normalize that straight men likes to fuck men and gay men likes to fuck women and stop with this stupid categories/labels!

by Anonymousreply 47December 13, 2019 8:27 PM

Doesn't happen in the real world. So stupid.

by Anonymousreply 48December 14, 2019 1:09 AM

I guess I want to fuck them all but I just wish they'd have more respect for me. It's like they pretend to be interested in me and my life because they know it will lead to sex. If I didn't enjoy it so much I'd put a stop to it. I don't sleep with women because I have no desire to.

by Anonymousreply 49December 14, 2019 1:12 AM

Post your picture, OP.

by Anonymousreply 50December 14, 2019 3:03 AM

Hey OP, why not hold back? Do you think they would reject you? Are you looking for a r'ship? If so, you could insist on postponing sex until you feel closer.

by Anonymousreply 51December 14, 2019 6:40 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!