Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Jon Bellion

Jon Bellion is a musician who’s probably best known for his song “All Time Low”. He also made the beat for “Fall in Line” by Christina Aguilera feat. Demi Lovato. He’s also hot as fuck. Not sure why he doesn’t get enough credit for that last part.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14December 11, 2019 10:06 PM

He should get credit for his genetic material? 🤨

by Anonymousreply 1December 10, 2019 3:18 AM

Average-looking longguyland guido. For all his success he looks rough and those trashy tattoos. Sheesh, the hyperbole, OP! Well, it's DL, land of Helen Keller Standom.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2December 10, 2019 3:27 AM

[R1] is that unheard of?

by Anonymousreply 3December 11, 2019 9:12 PM

Highly suspect anal hygiene

by Anonymousreply 4December 11, 2019 9:21 PM

Ugly tattoo.

by Anonymousreply 5December 11, 2019 9:24 PM

Kinda cute but I live in LA and there are literally 50 guys in my building alone who look just like him.

by Anonymousreply 6December 11, 2019 9:36 PM

Punchable face in the OP. Fugface at r2. GAYS YOU CAN HAVE HIM.

by Anonymousreply 7December 11, 2019 9:38 PM

You can never trust a subjects instagram page for photos. Always look for candids

by Anonymousreply 8December 11, 2019 9:40 PM

I think his face is adorably, quirky cute. He has sweet eyes.

by Anonymousreply 9December 11, 2019 9:48 PM

there's nothing interesting under that facial hair

by Anonymousreply 10December 11, 2019 9:49 PM

A straight guy:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11December 11, 2019 9:50 PM

Meh. Looks like most of the population of Hell’s Kitchen.

by Anonymousreply 12December 11, 2019 9:59 PM

The ugly tattoos let the world know at a glance that he's a BADASS who MEANS BUSINESS and I like that!

by Anonymousreply 13December 11, 2019 10:04 PM

Meh.

by Anonymousreply 14December 11, 2019 10:06 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!