Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

If even hot guys start preferring robot girls for sex....

...that means the end of females. They will become irrelevant. Babies can be made in the lab.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25December 12, 2019 3:40 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1December 10, 2019 12:30 AM

No more nagging, no more dick-measuring contest wars to score pussy. WIN WIN

by Anonymousreply 2December 10, 2019 12:41 AM

Yeah it's strange when feminists proclaim the advent of ectogenesis as the moment women will experience true liberation. The likely reality is that the moment women are no longer needed for reproduction is the moment women become surplus to requirements.

by Anonymousreply 3December 10, 2019 12:43 AM

this is crazy, he must be mentally off

by Anonymousreply 4December 10, 2019 12:45 AM

^ Ya think?

by Anonymousreply 5December 10, 2019 12:47 AM

by Anonymousreply 6December 10, 2019 12:48 AM

Potential candidate for My strange addiction. A couple of beers short a six pack. Needs therapy, like now.

by Anonymousreply 7December 10, 2019 12:49 AM

You do realize without women, there are no men - no humans - right?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8December 10, 2019 12:52 AM

Don't you think they will make male sex robots as well? Population may decline which is a good thing since the world is becoming over crowded.

Child rearing may become co-parenting family units that involve very little if any sex.

Unfortunately the bad thing is some weird council will do eugenics with a CRISPR and it will be a version of GATTACA where all these designer babies will either resemble the Island if Dr Moreau or die prematurely like Dolly.

Can you imagine having a license to have a child? To have your sexual reproductive methods regulated until you pass a test?

by Anonymousreply 9December 10, 2019 12:53 AM

Nothing is hot about your name in the news, withe the only title attached being 'bodybuilder'.

by Anonymousreply 10December 10, 2019 12:56 AM

Sex robots will never really catch on until they become self-cleaning.

by Anonymousreply 11December 10, 2019 12:57 AM

The world of heterosexuals is a sick and boring life.

by Anonymousreply 12December 10, 2019 1:06 AM

I asked a friend of mine if he would ever consider getting a female sex robot.

He was horrified at the idea. Even the ones that are warm and you can design yourself.

He said it was too weird and "robots can't snuggle with you".

by Anonymousreply 13December 10, 2019 1:07 AM

That’s sweet R13, but he is lying to you. He’d fuck it and go to sleep (as 99% percent of gay men would do with a male robot).

by Anonymousreply 14December 10, 2019 1:12 AM

R14, most gay men don't need a robot, because the real thing is readily available.

by Anonymousreply 15December 10, 2019 1:13 AM

Point taken R15

by Anonymousreply 16December 10, 2019 1:15 AM

Op, the guy isn't "hot" at all.

by Anonymousreply 17December 10, 2019 1:16 AM

I can understand these guys. Sex is risky nowadays. I know a girl who used tinder to get pregnant and if the guy can't pay child support he will go to jail, even when he is losing his job. And when a man is interested in the child, he can only see it for a few days a month. The same happens after a divorce. Barely seeing your kids. Paying alimony to your psycho-ex. God I am glad I don't have to deal with this.

there will be more of those guys buying robots instead of having to deal with women.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18December 10, 2019 1:18 AM

[quote] Op, the guy isn't "hot" at all.

See R1 pic. He is.

by Anonymousreply 19December 10, 2019 1:25 AM

But can a robot do the sex dance in bed? You know that magic where the moonlight is streaming in and you're watching the silvery valance rustle and you're lip locked with a firey red headband he's caressing your body and your rolling around only it feels like an emotional orchestra and symphony you're composing with your bodies, intwined, touching, savoring, an intoxicating rush as you both move. The exhilaration of a roller coaster and you cannot get enough so you grab him, and please him and I mean can a robot move in tandem or does it just lie there?

by Anonymousreply 20December 10, 2019 1:33 AM

are there any man/doll videos out there?

by Anonymousreply 21December 11, 2019 12:01 PM

On it!

by Anonymousreply 22December 11, 2019 12:25 PM

[quote]Reports said the actor treats the doll, which has its own Instagram blog, like a living person and even found her a waitressing position at a local bar.

Patiently awaiting Dorothy Zbornak’s response.

by Anonymousreply 23December 11, 2019 12:32 PM

Hopefully, what will become IMMENSELY irrelevant are idiot 'bodybuilders' like this fucking (pardon the pun) moron. On behalf of all the actual women in the world, thank you for not having the wherewithal to deal with real women.

by Anonymousreply 24December 11, 2019 4:11 PM

Good, more bodybuilders for us.

by Anonymousreply 25December 12, 2019 3:40 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!