Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Piers Morgan

What do you think of this one?

by Anonymousreply 26December 14, 2019 12:11 AM

Potato face

Bottom feeder

Trump lover

Probably eats his boogers

by Anonymousreply 1December 9, 2019 4:37 AM

I think he peruses the DL.

He's obviously gay.

by Anonymousreply 2December 9, 2019 4:39 AM

[quote]What do you think of this one?

Why do I have to think of this one?

by Anonymousreply 3December 9, 2019 9:05 AM

A grease fire would be too quick for him. Marinate him in a large vat of glyphosate.

by Anonymousreply 4December 9, 2019 9:38 AM

Piers Morgan has little to offer and he likes attention.

OP, he doesn't seem like a real-life troll. He is one. Better to not bring him up.

by Anonymousreply 5December 9, 2019 9:40 AM

If I read a news article that said Morgan had been killed in a drive by shooting, I would probably smile.

by Anonymousreply 6December 9, 2019 10:22 AM

He can leave the spotlight now. We've had sufficient.

by Anonymousreply 7December 9, 2019 10:52 AM

He's annoying. He is one of those people who gets annoyed with "snowflakes" but then five minutes later gets totally outraged because someone doesn't like Churchill.

by Anonymousreply 8December 9, 2019 11:08 AM

Dame Edna did a brilliant job off putting Morgan in his place. Fast Forward to 22:45 for the Morgan segment.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9December 9, 2019 11:17 AM

Another idiot who made himjself rich by selling his big mouth to the right to use for lies.

by Anonymousreply 10December 9, 2019 11:30 AM

Hey Brits, is he liked by you?

by Anonymousreply 11December 9, 2019 9:26 PM

He interviews women who have killed and serial killers now. Quite creepy if you watch it because he's so close to them (in the style of Chris Cuomo with Amanda Knox), asking questions about what they felt when doing this or doing that...

Additionally, not someone who I'd love to wake up to every morning because that face...that face just ain't gonna work.

by Anonymousreply 12December 9, 2019 9:33 PM

Nasty piece of work.

by Anonymousreply 13December 9, 2019 9:45 PM

He’s an odious, snivelling, pin-dicked little man with an over-inflated ego. He’s not well liked but he generates plenty of clickbait, which is why he’s on TV all the time. He’s just a professional gobshite, much like Katie Hopkins. I hope he dies. Cunt. x

by Anonymousreply 14December 9, 2019 10:21 PM

R11 He's popular with mindless Tories and a minority cult of conservative cunts.

by Anonymousreply 15December 12, 2019 2:24 PM

Barbra loves him!

by Anonymousreply 16December 12, 2019 2:42 PM

often voted the biggest ass hole in media..

by Anonymousreply 17December 12, 2019 3:07 PM

Why he hasn't been beaten to death on the streets yet is beyond me. Truly one of the most loathsome people in British media, and that's quite an achievement.

by Anonymousreply 18December 12, 2019 3:11 PM

Stupid, dumb, ugly, loud, amoral.

by Anonymousreply 19December 12, 2019 3:11 PM

Two of his three adult sons are beautiful. Unfortunately the oldest son looks just like him. UK gossip site POPBITCH claims Morgan has Trumpian mushroom cock.

by Anonymousreply 20December 12, 2019 3:19 PM

Such a fucking asshole. Plays to the audience cravenly, bullies and trolls his guests. Douche--the UK version of Bill O'Reilly.

by Anonymousreply 21December 13, 2019 9:32 PM

[quote]Two of his three adult sons are beautiful

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22December 13, 2019 11:31 PM

His sons are foul looking.

by Anonymousreply 23December 13, 2019 11:37 PM

Another one who “is just giving people what they want” - and evading the responsibility for his hateful speech. The Sean Ahnnoty of the UK - spews right wing talking points to get an audience and make himself rich.

by Anonymousreply 24December 13, 2019 11:42 PM

I wish he'd stay the fuck, out of America. No one liked him here when he had a show on CNN. The left nor the right, and that's a huge accomplishment.

No wonder he was fired, and had to move his sorry ass back to the UK.

Good riddance.

by Anonymousreply 25December 14, 2019 12:03 AM

What R25 said. We in the U.S. have a surfeit of overbearing white male assholes with too much attention going their way.

by Anonymousreply 26December 14, 2019 12:11 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!