Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Christmas Moose is making beer

And apparently he's into reindeer games

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9December 12, 2019 2:22 AM

Oh Rudolph...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1December 8, 2019 7:18 AM

It tastes like cookies?

by Anonymousreply 2December 8, 2019 2:51 PM

Hey, birds do it, bees do it, the Christmas Moose does not do it because he’s only 4 and shy and stuff.

by Anonymousreply 3December 12, 2019 2:03 AM

FOCM thinks himself a modern-day Cole Porter.

by Anonymousreply 4December 12, 2019 2:06 AM

The Christmas Moose is out of jail?

by Anonymousreply 5December 12, 2019 2:12 AM

I have the vapors.

by Anonymousreply 6December 12, 2019 2:18 AM

Moosie is not in jail. He’s in ROTC training for night flight, at Otis Air Force base on Cape Code. As I have already related. Honestly, you people really burn me up. Anyway, he gets his wings on Friday if all goes well. If not, well, maybe a cow can lead Santa’s sleigh? Certainly not R6.

by Anonymousreply 7December 12, 2019 2:20 AM

Cape Code?

by Anonymousreply 8December 12, 2019 2:20 AM

Yes, Cape Code. It’s a super secret Canadian Cape, you cluck.

by Anonymousreply 9December 12, 2019 2:22 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!