Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

‘E.T.’ actor tampered with urine test, threatened to sue cop during drunk driving arrest

Poor thing.

Actor Henry Thomas, who played the adorable Elliott in “E.T.,” told a cop he was going to sue her and tampered with a urine test after he was found passed out in a car in October, according to records cited in a local report.

Thomas, 48, was arrested Oct. 21 in Tualatin, Ore., and charged with driving under the influence. During the arrest, he told Officer Jessica Lemieux, “I am going to make sure you are fired,” according to the Oregonian newspaper.

Police said the car smelled of weed and that Thomas, who was found beside a bottle of marijuana extract, admitted he had drunk some hard ciders earlier but refused to take a breathalyzer test, according to the Oregonian.

When asked to provide a urine sample at the police station, the cute kid from the 1982 Steven Spielberg tearjerker handed over a container that was tampered with and possibly diluted with toilet water, cops said.

“You know I am an actor,” Thomas told Lemieux, according to records cited by the Oregonian. “I played the kid in ‘E.T.’”

He later pleaded no contest to DUI.

Thomas reunited with his extraterrestrial costar in a holiday ad for Xfinity released in November.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16January 28, 2020 12:33 AM

He should have flashed his cooch. In situations like that, that's what you do.

by Anonymousreply 1December 7, 2019 8:39 PM

Talk about a late bloomer.

by Anonymousreply 2December 7, 2019 8:40 PM

Sad last days

by Anonymousreply 3December 7, 2019 8:46 PM

Is this the guy in the new cute ET commercial?

by Anonymousreply 4December 7, 2019 8:50 PM

Yep.

by Anonymousreply 5December 7, 2019 8:53 PM

[quote] During the arrest, he told Officer Jessica Lemieux, “I am going to make sure you are fired,” according to the Oregonian newspaper.

That always works!!

by Anonymousreply 6December 7, 2019 8:55 PM

"Do you know who I was Penis Breath?"

by Anonymousreply 7December 7, 2019 8:59 PM

What’s his goddamned problem?

by Anonymousreply 8December 7, 2019 8:59 PM

R4 this is the guy from ET. Period.

by Anonymousreply 9December 7, 2019 9:11 PM

He's too old for this crap.

by Anonymousreply 10December 7, 2019 9:12 PM

Still coasting on childhood success. Sad really.

by Anonymousreply 11December 8, 2019 3:23 PM

He's worked a lot recently, almost all due to one director. He was in Doctor Sleep. Better hope Mike isn't pissed.

by Anonymousreply 12December 8, 2019 6:16 PM

He sounds like a douche

by Anonymousreply 13January 28, 2020 12:25 AM

My strategy was to drink before I got a driver's license.

by Anonymousreply 14January 28, 2020 12:29 AM

He looks decade older than 48.

by Anonymousreply 15January 28, 2020 12:32 AM

Good for him

by Anonymousreply 16January 28, 2020 12:33 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!