Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

JASON DERULO: I WAS ONLY SEMI-AROUSED ON IG ... AND Fresh Out the Pool!!!

Jason Derulo says he's a victim of a social media double standard -- and he informed us about this while totally gloating about the size of his junk. Well played, JD.

We ran into the singer Wednesday hours after Instagram deleted his famous underwear pic by a pool in Bali -- the very definition of living large. IG's explanation was that Jason was showing off "aroused genitalia" with the giant bulge in his briefs.

Jason's throwing cold water on that theory though ... telling he wasn't all THAT aroused in the photo, calling it more of a "semi" sitch. He says basic knowledge of the male anatomy supports his claim. Buckle up for Prof. Derulo's lesson, class.

Now, as for any potential shrinkage -- he was emerging from a pool, after all -- Jason admits that was NOT an issue.

Yeah, as they say in ancient Rome ... res ipsa loquitur. The thing speaks for itself.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14December 6, 2019 3:30 PM

Damn, I wouldn't mind getting some of that!

Is he a top?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1December 5, 2019 1:49 PM

He is a pretty color.

by Anonymousreply 2December 5, 2019 2:05 PM

Show it, then, Jason. At full mast.

by Anonymousreply 3December 5, 2019 2:06 PM

Jason is super hot.

by Anonymousreply 4December 5, 2019 2:13 PM

I'm sure I could get him fully aroused if he's down.

by Anonymousreply 5December 5, 2019 2:18 PM

How, r5?

by Anonymousreply 6December 5, 2019 3:02 PM

Jason Derulo Angry After Instagram Removes His Revealing Underwear Photo: 'I Can't Help My Size'

Jason Derulo can’t believe Instagram took down his steamy viral photo.

On Tuesday, the “Talk Dirty” singer, 30, shared a screenshot of the notice he received from the social media platform, which claimed the content went against Instagram’s guidelines.

Derulo also took the opportunity to protest the removal by reposting the particular photo, which went viral last month after fans couldn’t help but notice the visible outline of the star’s crotch under his bottoms — a trending topic Derulo himself enjoyed participating in online.

He captioned the new post: “F-k u mean? I have underwear on… I can’t help my size..”

The screenshot shows Instagram’s reasoning for taking down the Nov. 21 post, citing that it contained “nudity or sexual activity.”

“We removed your post because it goes against our Community Guidelines on nudity or sexual activity. Out guidelines are based on our global community, and some audiences may be sensitive to different things,” the explanation read.

A spokesperson from the Facebook Company, which owns Instagram, said the post violated the site’s guidelines by featuring “aroused genitalia.” The platform also pulls posts that include sexual intercourse, genitals and close-ups of fully nude buttocks, the spokesperson told PEOPLE.

The collective internet became weak in the knees when the artist first shared the image last month.

Captioned “Good Mornin’ 💦,” the Instagram post showed Derulo amid an exotic Bali backdrop, wearing nothing but the jewelry around his neck and a pair of underwear wrapped snuggly around his crotch.

Not going unnoticed was Derulo’s hard-to-miss manhood underneath the revealing bottoms.

Joking with followers after realizing the splash the photo made, the artist commented, “Don’t lie.. did you zoom?” When one follower jested about what animal he was hiding in his pants, Derulo replied “anaconda.” (In the comment section of his recent post, Derulo introduced the hashtag, #bringbackAnaconda.)

Speaking with a TMZ reporter in November, Derulo expressed his surprise at the post taking on a life of its own.

“It’s crazy, man. I honestly ain’t feel like that was gonna be my most-liked picture when I woke up this morning,” the singer said. “I posted [it] very early [and] it was like from months ago, it was not even something that I just did.”

When the cameraman asked whether any retouching or enhancements were made to the photograph before it made its world debut, Derulo feigned indignation at the idea that it wasn’t an accurate depiction of his endowment.

“Photoshop?! Photoshop?! Man don’t make me —,” he joked. “Hey, there’s not enough women in this area.”

He added: “Just know … us Haitians, we look different.”

The sexy snapshot appears to be from the same Bali outing that the singer — who stars in the upcoming Cats film adaptation alongside Taylor Swift and Idris Elba — posted about last December, which remains intact on his Instagram page.

“Would you live in the J U N G L E if your backyard looked like this?” he wrote with the previous post, which hid his now widely noticed package from the camera.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7December 5, 2019 5:45 PM

In that pic he's got no balls. How can an enormous dick be quite visible, yet not even a slight bulge from his nutsac?

by Anonymousreply 8December 5, 2019 6:52 PM

Sounds like he's a very THIRSTY bitch.

by Anonymousreply 9December 5, 2019 7:00 PM

I would deep throat that BBC down to the root. Hot as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 10December 5, 2019 7:14 PM

That dick is not huge. His face is ugly and he has a gross outie belly button.

by Anonymousreply 11December 5, 2019 7:18 PM

I was also wondering how much of it is just an optical illusion

by Anonymousreply 12December 5, 2019 7:19 PM

It’s amazing that the world of celebrity has come down to a supposed musician fighting nobly for the right to post a picture of his hardon with an emoji that represents a cumshot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13December 5, 2019 7:23 PM

R13 i see plenty of Archies every day.

by Anonymousreply 14December 6, 2019 3:30 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!