Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Black or White Sheets?

I think white sheets are tasteful, black ones are for tacky whites.

by Anonymousreply 11December 5, 2019 2:01 PM

I prefer pale pink sheets - I find the color relaxing.

Big no to black sheets.

by Anonymousreply 1December 5, 2019 1:04 PM

I don’t care what color, but I loathe sateen-weave.

by Anonymousreply 2December 5, 2019 1:04 PM

OP You do know that rayon (to which you added ew) and bamboo are basically the same material, right?

Rayon is first generation viscose, and "bamboo" is viscose that uses bamboo as a feedstock. Despite all of the claims and greenwashing, bamboo sheets are not environmentally friendly, due to the chemicals used in the extraction of the cellulose from the bamboo. Tencel (third generation viscose) is environmentally friendly as it uses a closed loop system for the cellulose extraction.

by Anonymousreply 3December 5, 2019 1:13 PM

What am I, chopped liver?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4December 5, 2019 1:19 PM

R4 you are correct, I was too busy thinking of weird fibers. I’m also upset that my phone autocorrected “whores” with “whites”.

by Anonymousreply 5December 5, 2019 1:23 PM

I’ve never seen black sheets used. Wouldn’t flakes of skin be visible on them after one use? That would look very uninviting.

by Anonymousreply 6December 5, 2019 1:31 PM

You left off linen, you barbarian.

by Anonymousreply 7December 5, 2019 1:38 PM

Cotton or linen.

Not black. Not white. (And not blue periwinkles.)

White is nice but in hotels. At home white is not sex friendly and, sorry DL, I don't have a maid in daily to change and clean sheets.

by Anonymousreply 8December 5, 2019 1:43 PM

Cotton, linen, and flannel from mid-October to mid-April. They're so easy to get semen or Santorum out in the wash!

by Anonymousreply 9December 5, 2019 1:44 PM

Sheets? The flies are enough to keep me warm.

by Anonymousreply 10December 5, 2019 1:55 PM

Another shitty poll. You're a real skid mark, OP.

by Anonymousreply 11December 5, 2019 2:01 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!