Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

"Special" comedian Joe Pera

I have such a crush on him.

Is he truly a tard of some sort, or is he doing an Andy Kaufman thing?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35Last Friday at 10:35 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112/04/2019
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 212/04/2019

He was on Colbert tonight.

by Anonymousreply 312/04/2019

Cute segment on Seth Meyers tonight.

by Anonymousreply 412/17/2019

Oh honestly, OP.

Don't you know it's bad luck to praise retarded people?

by Anonymousreply 512/17/2019

His Colbert appearance.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 612/17/2019

Good call OP. He is cute as fuck, totally my type.

In OP’s video he appears to be pushing substantial box. He keeps pulling at his pockets and it accentuates his bulge.

In R2’s video he speaks more normally and is as cute as a button with a really sexy voice.

by Anonymousreply 712/17/2019

He's cute and, yes, potentially very dongful, but in four videos, I didn't laugh once.

by Anonymousreply 812/17/2019

Is he single?!??

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 912/17/2019

Wtf @ R2. I never thought I’d be hot for Joe Pera but I’ll be damned if he wasn’t looking good in that video.

by Anonymousreply 1012/18/2019

On Seth Meyers last night:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1112/18/2019

BUMP

by Anonymousreply 1212/18/2019

He's a Buffalo boy. All the Italian and Polish extraction swimming around there makes it a land of massive cock.

It should be a DL vacation destination.

by Anonymousreply 1312/18/2019

Janeane's going to be on his show.

by Anonymousreply 1412/18/2019

Janeane should fuck him and report back.

It would help her reclaim some of her '90s transgressive value.

by Anonymousreply 1512/18/2019

R15 Damn.

by Anonymousreply 1612/18/2019

Janeane will be appearing on Joe Pera's show tomorrow. And there's a Coneheads reference.

by Anonymousreply 1701/09/2020

He reminds me so much of my partner, who is the nicest human being on earth. I'm a cunt and don't deserve him.

by Anonymousreply 1801/09/2020

His show on Adult swim is really good.

by Anonymousreply 1901/09/2020

If you don't deserve him, r18, loan him out.

by Anonymousreply 2001/09/2020

Found a shirtless pic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2101/09/2020

Here's Janeane Garofalo's appearance on Joe Pera Talks To You.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2201/12/2020

Oh boy! I do not get this thread at all. He is not attractive at all, physically or intellectually. So kill me.

by Anonymousreply 2301/12/2020

I love his show so much. I almost always get a bit teary-eyed at the end.

by Anonymousreply 2401/12/2020

Over 8 fat veiny torpedo-shaped inches.

by Anonymousreply 2501/12/2020

R13, you got that right. Those Polish boys certainly measure up to the Italians. I knew someone with the same name growing up in Buffalo--I wonder if that's his son or some relation.

by Anonymousreply 2601/12/2020

I think he’s incredibly sexy in R21. Super lean with tone but you know he also enjoys pizza. Ideal boyfriend body for me.

by Anonymousreply 2701/13/2020

Agreed R27, this guy is a dreamboat. Thanks R21!

by Anonymousreply 2801/13/2020

I'm surprised. I find his voice unnerving and his affect boring and creepy. And he's balding.

by Anonymousreply 29Last Friday at 8:40 AM

[quote]He's cute and, yes, potentially very dongful, but in four videos, I didn't laugh once.

R8 He never makes me laugh but I love him because he's so calm and fuckable.

by Anonymousreply 30Last Friday at 9:01 AM

R29 here. I have to revise my quick judgment. I liked his Baba O'Reilly bit a lot and see what he's doing. Talented guy. But I hate his voice. It's too much. And the shaky hands make me sad to watch because they remind me of trembly old men.

by Anonymousreply 31Last Friday at 9:28 AM

R13 & R26 Buffalo guy here too, and the Poles in that town would shame most Italians. Funny you say that R26 but I went to grammar school with someone with that name and we were pals. I’ve wondered if that is his son.

by Anonymousreply 32Last Friday at 9:32 AM

What's weird, is I worked in the produce section of a grocery store in college. I swear, people would just walk around and stare at things. It was so annoying. But most were harmless, like this guy seems to be.

by Anonymousreply 33Last Friday at 10:37 AM

He is completely unfunny but also totally fuckable.

by Anonymousreply 34Last Friday at 10:48 AM

Just to be clear, this is his comedic personality, he's not really like this in real life

by Anonymousreply 35Last Friday at 10:35 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!