Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Next Celebrity Divorce:

Justin Timberlake Apologizes to Wife Jessica Biel After 'Strong Lapse in Judgment'

"The singer and actor, 38, shared an apology to his wife of seven years, Jessica Biel on Instagram Wednesday night, writing, 'I stay away from gossip as much as I can, but for my family, I feel it is important to address recent rumors that are hurting the people I love'. "

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84December 8, 2019 9:45 AM

I never saw Biel appeal. At least Justin was once cute and even sexy, a billion years ago. They both look full of themselves and fake.

by Anonymousreply 1December 5, 2019 1:28 AM

Why is ANYONE falling for this obvious publicity stunt ?

by Anonymousreply 2December 5, 2019 1:29 AM

r1, for me it's the opposite. She is stunning, he is just doofy looking to me.

by Anonymousreply 3December 5, 2019 1:42 AM

His costar was DTF, you don't put your hands on the thigh of a married man like that

by Anonymousreply 4December 5, 2019 1:45 AM

He is such a penis. I’m so glad he’s over.

by Anonymousreply 5December 5, 2019 1:48 AM

You think this is just a publicity stunt R2?

I don't know. It could very well be.

by Anonymousreply 6December 5, 2019 1:48 AM

What is this about? I don't get the context.

by Anonymousreply 7December 5, 2019 1:49 AM

I hope he and his best buddy Fallon both go down in flames

by Anonymousreply 8December 5, 2019 1:49 AM

This apology is a red flag. Unless they're decide to stay together and the next Beyonce and Jay-Z. Power couple who are married in name only.

by Anonymousreply 9December 5, 2019 1:49 AM

Well, Jessica Biel certainly isn't in 7th Heaven at the moment.

by Anonymousreply 10December 5, 2019 1:50 AM

Why on earth would someone go public with his apology to his wife? Is nothing private anymore?

by Anonymousreply 11December 5, 2019 1:51 AM

Their relationship always rang phony as fuck to me.

by Anonymousreply 12December 5, 2019 1:52 AM

This could be for publicity. Timberlake has been over with for a while and Biel has been over with ever since she ripped Aaron Spelling in the press. And that was a really long time ago.

by Anonymousreply 13December 5, 2019 1:52 AM

R12 I think she probably does love him - or at least his money and the status that he used to have - but she was probably simply good for his image.

by Anonymousreply 14December 5, 2019 1:53 AM

Think about it...this happens OPENLY IN PUBLIC in the presence of HANDLERS and they both issue PUBLIC STATEMENTS within 24 hours ? They could have ignored it and nobody would be talking about it today...instead, its become a creation with life. OBVIOUS STUNT. Now everyone is talking about them for the first time in YEARS, theyre talking about his co-star, and theyre talking about his new project.

by Anonymousreply 15December 5, 2019 1:59 AM

Good point R15.

Justine is sure getting desperate for attention.

by Anonymousreply 16December 5, 2019 2:02 AM

Na I think she's threatening to end it and this public apology is his bid to show he is sorry. When is cheating ever a good 'publicity stunt'? He has too many middle aged female fans who will change their perspective of him to risk that.

by Anonymousreply 17December 5, 2019 2:08 AM

What a bland looking white bread couple.

by Anonymousreply 18December 5, 2019 2:11 AM

He was cheating on her in public r11.

He was drunk and all over one of his costars in some bar r7. There is a big thread here about it.

by Anonymousreply 19December 5, 2019 2:12 AM

Agree r17. Cheating on his wife and mother of his kids and a not a publicity stunt a celebrity wants. The fraus hate that shit.

by Anonymousreply 20December 5, 2019 2:13 AM

'I never saw Biel appeal. At least Justin was once cute and even sexy, a billion years ago."

You must be kidding. She is and was WAY hotter than he is. He is pretty unattractive.

by Anonymousreply 21December 5, 2019 2:14 AM

r17....really ? They can milk this for a year or more. He becomes repentant and it fuels countless stories of them "working" on their marriage. JT will probably claim hes going to rehab to save his marriage. Then, right before the new show starts, the stories will start questioning whether JT can control himself on set and whether his costar can keep her hands to herself...and that will lead to more stories of a jilted and fed up Jessica. Its a cycle that once it gets started, fuels itself and is worth a fortune. See...Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston...Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie...or even Ben Affleck and Jennifer Lopez. Hell, Aniston still gets major PR off of her marriage to BP and theyve been divorced for over a decade.

by Anonymousreply 22December 5, 2019 2:21 AM

Jessica Biel is beautiful. Timberlake is ugly.

by Anonymousreply 23December 5, 2019 2:21 AM

Publicity stunt. All of it. He is ugly inside and out. She is bland and irrelevant. His last album was not well received. They need something to keep people interested. The fraus will forgive his cheating.

by Anonymousreply 24December 5, 2019 2:38 AM

R24 His last album and his Superbowl halftime show. Ugh!!!

by Anonymousreply 25December 5, 2019 2:41 AM

r24, Agreed. This is all cooked up for a comeback album about a forgiveness and redemption.

by Anonymousreply 26December 5, 2019 2:41 AM

Timberlake HAD a great bod and Biel WAS gorgeous. Neither is the case anymore. (But she's marginally better looking now. And can wear a lot more makeup to help.)

by Anonymousreply 27December 5, 2019 2:43 AM

What a couple of attention whores. Justine's ego must be starving or something.

by Anonymousreply 28December 5, 2019 2:43 AM

Now Jessica can go back to her gf

by Anonymousreply 29December 5, 2019 2:51 AM

What in God's name is she wearing in OPs pic?

by Anonymousreply 30December 5, 2019 2:52 AM

What's ironic is that he recently fired his PR team because of all the bad press he'd been getting due to his Super Bowl performance and flop album. And then he goes and does this, ensuring at least another year of unflattering media coverage.

by Anonymousreply 31December 5, 2019 3:05 AM

I know he's Fug NOW. But he was cute once. I liked his jheri curl fro. It's like he has since had a face transplant. Jessica looks so HARD now. Dried up.

by Anonymousreply 32December 5, 2019 3:13 AM

They both look rough for people their ages. Is anyone surprised?

by Anonymousreply 33December 5, 2019 3:16 AM

This is rough to you?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34December 5, 2019 3:23 AM

R34 I know that's Hollywood and hope you aren't stupid enough to believe it. As the late, great Diahann Carroll said, "A lot of powder and paint to make you what you ain't." Today there's also airbrushing, Photoshop, Botox, fillers, etc.

by Anonymousreply 35December 5, 2019 3:27 AM

She's not even wearing that much makeup in the picture , LOL. A lot of women her age and even younger use way more makeup than that.

by Anonymousreply 36December 5, 2019 3:29 AM

R35 and R36, please see the photo that OP posted. It's more representative of Ms. Beal's true appearance. I know plenty of queens, and plenty of those are professional cosmeticians/makeup artists. They know the tricks of the trade.

by Anonymousreply 37December 5, 2019 3:34 AM

She looks great in OP's pic. Pushing 40 but hardly a line on her face.

by Anonymousreply 38December 5, 2019 3:39 AM

Justin knows that showbiz relationship drama that includes weepy breakups and makeups gets lots of free publicity.

by Anonymousreply 39December 5, 2019 3:40 AM

I think Jessica Biel looks beautiful in OP's link. What's wrong with the way she looks?

by Anonymousreply 40December 5, 2019 3:49 AM

Her out if fucking fugly, I will give you that R30. But physically she still looks good.

by Anonymousreply 41December 5, 2019 3:50 AM

Timberlake does look bad. God he must miss the spotlight. Whatever happened to his acting career?

by Anonymousreply 42December 5, 2019 3:53 AM

Loved her in The Sinner.

by Anonymousreply 43December 5, 2019 3:54 AM

Oh...cry me a friggin' river R39/ Bitch-ney!

by Anonymousreply 44December 5, 2019 3:56 AM

And like most women, she will be stupid, weak, and tolerate being a doormat.

by Anonymousreply 45December 5, 2019 3:59 AM

I've said it before but he is paying the price for all his asshole behaviour. If he thought this was going to help, he is even more stupid than I realized.

The only way he can generate any good buzz in his favour is reuniting with N*Sync. And he won't do that.

by Anonymousreply 46December 5, 2019 4:18 AM

OP, your thread photo reminds me of some old 1800’s photo of two wanted PERPS!

by Anonymousreply 47December 5, 2019 4:27 AM

This blind is them.

This major celebrity seems to be making a lot of bad decisions lately!

He is known primarily as a singer, but he did start out on a TV show and picks up the occasional acting gig.

Despite his all-American appearance and amiable demeanor, he’s actually not the nicest guy in the world. He has a family but has been cheating on his actress wife forever.

Oh, and he gets really stupid when he drinks.

His long-time publicist used to do a good job covering up his indiscretions.

If a rumor was about to break about him spending too much time with a member of the opposite sex, you would suddenly see articles appearing about how in love he was with his wife and how wonderful their life is together. Those articles would effectively dilute the rumor and tilt the narrative back in his favor.

For some reason, he fired that long-time publicist last year and hired a very large PR firm instead.

Sad for the ex-publicist. A major win for the new publicist.

However, after Singer was caught getting drunk and flirty with a co-star recently, there was a surprising lack of damage control. He simply went back to work, looking downcast and slightly embarrassed.

Where is the spin from his new PR firm? It’s not like them to sit back and do so little when a star is in crisis.

Maybe they have a secret, long-term plan? Or maybe they are they so busy with their newest high-profile client (a former TV actress who recently married well) that they left our singer to fend for himself?

We do know that this lack of action has his wife – who has a different publicist – royally pissed!

What he does reflects on her. Every time he behaves like an assh*le it makes her look like a fool for staying with him. She is sick of it. Their marriage is in trouble and her PR firm is not going to jump in to save him. This is his mess to fix, not hers.

He’d better fix it fast.

Similar: Why She Is Out Of Sight

Singer:

Actress Wife:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48December 5, 2019 4:30 AM

R47 Kind of a weird American Gothic.

by Anonymousreply 49December 5, 2019 4:30 AM

R47, LOL, thanks. Since it's after midnight here, you gave me a laugh of the day. Hopefully I'll have another one.

by Anonymousreply 50December 5, 2019 4:32 AM

R50 😘

by Anonymousreply 51December 5, 2019 4:49 AM

She has the worst nose job in Hollywood. Looks like a Great Dane.

by Anonymousreply 52December 5, 2019 1:41 PM

Jessica Biel was stunning in "The rules of attraction".

Most guys here who insult here are just jealous she got Timberlake. I guess most of then are in their 40s. What a stupid generation of gays OMG

by Anonymousreply 53December 5, 2019 1:45 PM

r15, you really don't understand women. This is no publicity stunt to be humiliated like this. He publicly humiliated her now he has to publicly apologize.

This would never be a stunt, just not even thinkable if she has any say in it.

by Anonymousreply 54December 5, 2019 1:47 PM

I don’t think it is a publicity stunt, what is in it for Wainwright? Raising Dion just came out in October and now she’s filming a movie with Timberlake. She doesn’t need the negative attention of being a scorned sidepiece. Only logical explanation is that she really is a scorned sidepiece.

by Anonymousreply 55December 5, 2019 1:57 PM

Who mismanaged Justin's career. He should have been in comedies as the white Will Smith.

by Anonymousreply 56December 5, 2019 2:15 PM

Wendy Williams unintentionally confirmed that this is a publicity stunt.

"Williams then said Biel probably 'grabbed [Justin] by the scruff of his neck and said you better get out there and say something," she continued. 'Which is only making it a bigger situation than it was. I had forgotten'. "

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57December 5, 2019 4:34 PM

They're both so brave.

by Anonymousreply 58December 5, 2019 4:38 PM

He looks dead in the eyes. Publicity or not, he seems to be so unhappy and lost.

by Anonymousreply 59December 5, 2019 4:39 PM

R54....This has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with being a woman. Its about business and generating publicity for not one, but two celebrities who are desperate for press. You dont understand how the PR game is played. Remember...THERE IS NO BAD PUBLICITY IF YOU PLAY IT RIGHT. Him being drunk and his co-star putting her hand on his knee IN PUBLIC, WITH HIS HANDLERS RIGHT THERE IS NOT HUMILIATION. Him making out with the co-star IN PUBLIC....or knocking up his co-star IS HUMILIATING. Buying into this ploy and feeding it accomplishes their objective.

by Anonymousreply 60December 5, 2019 4:48 PM

This seems like a total beard marriage.

by Anonymousreply 61December 5, 2019 4:54 PM

I think it was obviously staged, he's front and center in that balcony and that co-star seemed to very much know what she was doing. They knew press was there. Give me a friggin' break.

by Anonymousreply 62December 5, 2019 4:56 PM

If it was staged you'd think they'd do more than briefly touch hands.....

by Anonymousreply 63December 5, 2019 7:49 PM

I don't understand how someone would social media post something so intimate. EXTREMELY TACKY

by Anonymousreply 64December 5, 2019 8:21 PM

R64, why is it tacky to talk about something that was already made public?

by Anonymousreply 65December 5, 2019 8:31 PM

R59 He may be in a Narcissistic Collapse due to not being considered "hot" anymore or a media favorite anymore. (Good luck Ms. Biel.)

by Anonymousreply 66December 5, 2019 11:38 PM

R66 you may be correct. I never understood his appeal. Somebody posted about his former cute hair, a Jheri curl. That was no Jheri curl, that was his, which looked like pubic hair! All the misplaced attention way overinflated his ego. His appearances on SNL demonstrated that. Surveillance photos of him in shorts with cigarette butts in hand showed he's like Britney -- white trash.

by Anonymousreply 67December 6, 2019 3:57 AM

R1 you seriously don't understand what her appeal was back in the early 00s?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68December 6, 2019 5:07 AM

R61, I thought the same thing. I've always thought he was gay and just used Jessica (and before that Brit-Brit) as a beard. He and Fallon both strike me as gay, but I guess their careers would be over if they didn't have wives to brush away the rumors. I have no inside info; it's just what I think when I see them.

by Anonymousreply 69December 6, 2019 5:22 AM

R67 When I first became of Timberlake I thought, "Just another little tycoon." And I was right. He's another Taylor, another Jay-Z , not an artist, just a businessman. He was very popular for awhile. Wonder why his music and movie empire have collapsed.

He did some movie where he was supposed to be all "gansta". Walking around in a tank top with his fedora slanted over one eye and strutting. Maybe that's what ruined him, that he expected the world to believe that this spoiled rotten Disney kid/former boy-band pin-up boy was supposed to be, um, like, the ultimate badass!! (Ultimate eye roll!)

by Anonymousreply 70December 6, 2019 1:43 PM

Justin was born and raised in show business. He will survive this easily. In fact, he will probably win an Oscar for that film he is making.

by Anonymousreply 71December 6, 2019 3:46 PM

R71 he hasn't been taken seriously as an actor. Why suddenly an Oscar nom. Hardeeharhar

by Anonymousreply 72December 6, 2019 5:06 PM

"Cry Me A River" by Justin Timberlake is on the April 2003 Gap In-Store Playlist!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73December 6, 2019 10:33 PM

I don't know what he was thinking by investing in Myspace.

by Anonymousreply 74December 7, 2019 12:15 AM

R45. Bitch please. This is a mutual bearding relationship.

by Anonymousreply 75December 7, 2019 4:57 PM

R73. I fkin love you.

by Anonymousreply 76December 7, 2019 4:58 PM

[quote]I hope he and his best buddy Fallon both go down in flames

Why would you wish ill will on strangers? Why such a dark heart?

by Anonymousreply 77December 7, 2019 5:03 PM

I always got his appeal--he does have a very nice voice, and he has a tight body and a sexy bulbed nose that looked like a glans. And he's got a good sense of humor and is good at comedy.

He's had trouble fitting his image to fit with his advancing age--and for some reason he has bad taste in movie scripts.

by Anonymousreply 78December 7, 2019 5:15 PM

They had a cheating clause in their prenup, so she'll get a lot more money should they break up.

by Anonymousreply 79December 7, 2019 5:52 PM

R79 so she's not a complete idiot.

by Anonymousreply 80December 8, 2019 3:09 AM

R75 from surveillance photos I've seen I don't have reason to believe Timberlake is gay. Bi, possibly. Why would a bi man need a beard? Don't know anything about Biel's sexual orientation. Lesbian and bi women have married and had children almost since the beginning of time. Eleanor Roosevelt comes to mind, who I respect and admire. She died before I was born.

by Anonymousreply 81December 8, 2019 3:34 AM

[Quote] from surveillance photos I've seen

Creepiest comment of the day.

by Anonymousreply 82December 8, 2019 8:22 AM

R82, maybe creepy to you, but there are many people paid to acquire, process, analyze, transport, and present surveillance photos. Those fine people earn far more money yearly than you'll see or earn in your entire, miserable life.

R81

by Anonymousreply 83December 8, 2019 8:30 AM

[Quote] maybe creepy to you, but there are many people paid to acquire, process, analyze, transport, and present surveillance photos. Those fine people earn far more money yearly than you'll see or earn in your entire, miserable life.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84December 8, 2019 9:45 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!