Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Is DL being weird for anyone else?

For me it stutters for a couple of seconds before it loads photos and FF/WW/ignore buttons.

by Anonymousreply 22December 9, 2019 1:07 AM

Yes, I keep getting 'Loading' messages, even when I'm at the end of a thread.

by Anonymousreply 1December 5, 2019 1:27 AM

OP - are you referring to the site or the posters?

by Anonymousreply 2December 5, 2019 1:29 AM

Yes, OP. Since early this morning.

by Anonymousreply 3December 5, 2019 1:31 AM

I've been getting repeated messages stating that I need to accept cookies and I keep clicking OK but it doesn't seem to process.

by Anonymousreply 4December 5, 2019 1:31 AM

Just the endless fucking trolls.

by Anonymousreply 5December 5, 2019 1:33 AM

the cookies thing flashes up and disappears so quickly that I can't accept and tyen DL reloads into expanded threads, then condenses back to normal. replying has been a pain in the ass for a while now

by Anonymousreply 6December 5, 2019 1:37 AM

No problems here, but DL told me that you have body odor and he's trying to limit his exposure to your potent fumes.

by Anonymousreply 7December 5, 2019 1:39 AM

Oh my, DL has always been weird. Oh you mean functionally? Yeah it has always been weird that way too.

by Anonymousreply 8December 5, 2019 1:41 AM

Muriel’s suffering from vaginitis

by Anonymousreply 9December 5, 2019 1:47 AM

I get quadrupal notifications that the W&Ws I've given can't be saved.

by Anonymousreply 10December 5, 2019 2:35 AM

Yes. Temporarily loads up with a different font/no image for threads before properly loading.

by Anonymousreply 11December 5, 2019 2:36 AM

Yes. The formatting looks odd for about 30 seconds before reverting to normal, but I can't bring up my thread watch tab.

by Anonymousreply 12December 5, 2019 2:37 AM

Well, now that I've said that I can't, I suddenly can.

by Anonymousreply 13December 5, 2019 2:37 AM

Link previews are currently hit or miss..

by Anonymousreply 14December 5, 2019 8:46 PM

can we get at least one of these fixed? the captcha bullshit - I am sincerely fed up with it. the pop up yet unclickable terms of service is less frustrating but definitely getting more frustrating as time goes on. I thought paid subscribers would be able to at least post without the captcha thing

by Anonymousreply 15December 8, 2019 6:09 PM

OP, yes, problems

by Anonymousreply 16December 8, 2019 6:11 PM

I've been getting a lot of double posts lately, plus all the other things mentioned.

by Anonymousreply 17December 8, 2019 6:18 PM

I cannot post if I include a photo.

by Anonymousreply 18December 8, 2019 6:58 PM

I've been having so many problems with the site freezing and this has been going on for days.

by Anonymousreply 19December 8, 2019 7:00 PM

R15, I never have to deal with a CAPCHA. It might depend on which browser you're using. I use Duck Duck Go.

by Anonymousreply 20December 9, 2019 12:20 AM

I use nakedbrowser pro on my phone. I had previously, until a couple of weeks ago, not had an issue with it beyond the dingleberry thread watcher and a refusal to go to the last post read in other threads. now I have the whole shebang of annoyances. none of which is serious, just annoying when combined.

by Anonymousreply 21December 9, 2019 12:26 AM

Same problem, OP

by Anonymousreply 22December 9, 2019 1:07 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!