Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Just experienced racism at the “Stars and Strings” concert in Brooklyn, NY

It is Country artists here in Brooklyn (only proving that the government wants to make NYC all white) but i was came because I love Sam Hunt and the two white women next to me got up and left because they do not wanna sit next to a brown man. True story. It’s disgusting that they gave me dirty looks and asked me why I am here. They sat for a few moments then got up, put their stuff on and walked up the stairs to WHEREVER. It’s a shame. I told them I love Sam Hunt and they made a face.

Beforehand I went to the Applebees across the street and arguments broke out between people about Trump. No lie. I left. I don’t want that drama. Now I deal with this? Whatever. I am gonna have a blast. Fuck racists and haters.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39December 5, 2019 3:57 AM

It’s republicans at a country concert! Why are you shocked? It should be expected from republicans and country music fans.

by Anonymousreply 1December 4, 2019 11:55 PM

In Brooklyn? Can we stop this nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 2December 4, 2019 11:59 PM

R1 idk. Maybe I was hoping to be able to enjoy the concert in my home city without issues. This is Brooklyn. People should have known before coming. This isn’t Nashville.

by Anonymousreply 3December 5, 2019 12:00 AM

Republicans and country music fans everywhere. Doesn’t matter if it’s in Brooklyn. These people are trash

by Anonymousreply 4December 5, 2019 12:00 AM

Fake post.

by Anonymousreply 5December 5, 2019 12:01 AM

I dunno the Ebonics is convincing and kind of touching.

by Anonymousreply 6December 5, 2019 12:03 AM

Of course White people will claim “fake” or defend the racism. Of course.

by Anonymousreply 7December 5, 2019 12:04 AM

-986 billion/10

by Anonymousreply 8December 5, 2019 12:06 AM

Smh. This is why things will never change. No growth. Ever.

by Anonymousreply 9December 5, 2019 12:08 AM

This bitch from Brooklyn experiences more fake drama in a few months than a telenovela!

by Anonymousreply 10December 5, 2019 12:11 AM

OP are you ugly or something?

by Anonymousreply 11December 5, 2019 12:14 AM

I am BROWN.

by Anonymousreply 12December 5, 2019 12:17 AM

Were they the women from the movie theater whose conversation you were eavesdropping on last month?

by Anonymousreply 13December 5, 2019 12:20 AM

Stop nocking country music. There's lots of great artists who are very pro-gay.

by Anonymousreply 14December 5, 2019 12:26 AM

R14 who said anything about Country music or gays?

by Anonymousreply 15December 5, 2019 12:28 AM

I'm referring to people who think country music and its fans are all trash. It's a great genre.

by Anonymousreply 16December 5, 2019 12:30 AM

Just let them get up and leave - fuck them.

by Anonymousreply 17December 5, 2019 12:31 AM

Just how “brown” are you? A light shade of brown is Ok, but if you’re like chestnut brown that’s unacceptable.

by Anonymousreply 18December 5, 2019 12:37 AM

I'm medium brown, between a Mexican and a potato.

by Anonymousreply 19December 5, 2019 12:49 AM

I am light brown. And I am cringing at these Country music artists shouting about how NYC is the greatest city in the world then singing about being a Redneck and Redneck Pride

by Anonymousreply 20December 5, 2019 12:50 AM

Only the most woke leftists use the term "brown" people, so we know where OP stands.

by Anonymousreply 21December 5, 2019 12:53 AM

OP It wasn't your skin color, it was your body odor.

by Anonymousreply 22December 5, 2019 12:56 AM

I smell amazing in my beautiful CALVIN Klein cologne and outfit

by Anonymousreply 23December 5, 2019 1:14 AM

Chris Janson just said “When I scream Trump, you scream, YEAH!” And everyone did.

Fuck you racist apologists. Someone said to me “all Obama did while in office was allow men married to men in Office” ... but be racist and think these people are with you. Lmaoooo.

Here in BROOKLYN

by Anonymousreply 24December 5, 2019 1:18 AM

Keep being in denial, gays, that they love you. They do not!!!

by Anonymousreply 25December 5, 2019 1:37 AM

Fuck those cunty racists OP and have a good time.

by Anonymousreply 26December 5, 2019 1:37 AM

One thing I am learning, most White people aren’t self aware.

by Anonymousreply 27December 5, 2019 1:51 AM

I stay away from Country Western fans. A couple of years ago someone shot about 50 Country Western fans but it was a white guy. Go figure.

by Anonymousreply 28December 5, 2019 1:51 AM

It’s almost always a white guy doing mass shootings.

by Anonymousreply 29December 5, 2019 1:52 AM

So why are you there, OP? Hoping for a chance at Sam's big white penis?

by Anonymousreply 30December 5, 2019 1:53 AM

Because I am a fan r30!! Jesus b

by Anonymousreply 31December 5, 2019 1:54 AM

Of what, his music or his masculine beard and white beefy body? 😅

by Anonymousreply 32December 5, 2019 1:55 AM

[quote]It is Country artists here in Brooklyn (only proving that the government wants to make NYC all white)

I don't deny that we've currently got a government of white nationalists, but I don't think they decide who plays at the Barclay Center.

What did you expect but a bunch of Trump trash at a show called "Stars and Strings"?

by Anonymousreply 33December 5, 2019 2:03 AM

Uh, OP expected lots of available white D, R33. Duh.

by Anonymousreply 34December 5, 2019 2:11 AM

They never told us why those 50 people were killed, I am thinking the shooter just wanted to kill some white people. I usually want to set up a bomb at a gun show...what fun! No, I would never do it, I don't have the skill set.

by Anonymousreply 35December 5, 2019 2:13 AM

OP, Barclays Center is IN Brooklyn but it is not OF Brooklyn. I’ve been on the LIRR returning home to Brooklyn and encountered crowds on the train on their way to Barclays for certain sporting events or heavy metal tribute band concerts and such and I felt like I was in suburban Indianapolis or Central Florida. I’m not justifying anyone’s bad behavior, but if you’re surrounded by an audience from out on the Island, particularly from Suffolk County, the fact that you happen to be on Flatbush Avenue doesn’t mean much.

by Anonymousreply 36December 5, 2019 2:48 AM

There used to be a black dive down around there that had great Philly disco nights. With a buffet!

by Anonymousreply 37December 5, 2019 3:20 AM

R36 you are right. And this show attracted like 99.9% white people from all over. A LOT of New Jersey people here, Northern Jersey in particular

by Anonymousreply 38December 5, 2019 3:57 AM

Also many from Long Island and Upstate.

by Anonymousreply 39December 5, 2019 3:57 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!