Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

One third of Russians can't afford to buy a pair of shoes

Sad.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41December 23, 2019 3:41 AM

This will be us if republicans stay in power

by Anonymousreply 1December 4, 2019 10:40 PM

One third of Americans can't either. They just put the shoes on a credit card like everything else. Then use their other credit card to make minimum payments.

by Anonymousreply 2December 4, 2019 10:42 PM

Yes the billionaire class want this for us peasant stock. That’s 65 and younger for you eldergays.

by Anonymousreply 3December 4, 2019 10:42 PM

All they have to barter with is oil. And if the planet weans itself off fossil fuels they are screwed (same for Saudi Arabia).

So the plot is to take over the world.

by Anonymousreply 4December 4, 2019 10:44 PM

You beat me to it, R1.

Trump has the Deplorables in his pocket and Republicans know it and love Trump for that reason. If Republicans keep the White House and the Senate (and maybe even take back the House), expect them to gut Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid completely. And the Deplorables will go along with it, because Trump will tell them he's cutting programs to "undesirables," i.e. blacks and browns) and they'll go for it wholeheartedly,, too stupid to realize it will effect them as well.

by Anonymousreply 5December 4, 2019 10:45 PM

Fuck inbred drunken Russkies. Let them all die.

Stop trying to make sympathy for Russia happen, OP, you shilly McShillanovski.

by Anonymousreply 6December 4, 2019 10:46 PM

Trump can have his pal Kanye supply them with free Yeezys.

by Anonymousreply 7December 4, 2019 10:48 PM

You know what would help them get healthier incomes? Allow a murderous thug to strip mine the country, refuse to diversify their resource base, drink gallons of vodka and shoot krokodil and accept one beet per post at their troll farm jobs and raise hell all over the world. Path to success.

No wait, it’s the opposite. Sucks to be them, but my god, rise up and rebel already! Do they like living in hell? Are they happy their population is either gangsters or hookers?

by Anonymousreply 8December 4, 2019 10:54 PM

What a shithole country.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9December 4, 2019 10:56 PM

How bad must that country be if being a low wage internet troll is a desirable career?

by Anonymousreply 10December 4, 2019 10:57 PM

The is the last place you should come looking for sympathy for homophobic Russian filth OP

by Anonymousreply 11December 4, 2019 11:00 PM

I am not, dearest R11

by Anonymousreply 12December 4, 2019 11:02 PM

It has always been a shit hole. I watched HBO's show about Catherine the Great, and the Russian monarchy alone owned millions of slaves, i.e. serfs, as did other Russian "noblemen."

by Anonymousreply 13December 4, 2019 11:11 PM

I guess our trolls must walk to work barefoot in the snow. Sucks to be them!

by Anonymousreply 14December 4, 2019 11:44 PM

Russia is basically a third world country with the GDP of Mississippi. They have nothing to offer the world other than oil reserves. Their people have been conditioned to love a strong man dictator and accept their borscht and sawdust pies.

When some of their people speak out like Pussy Riot, Putin puts a quick stop to that by throwing their asses in jail.

Much like parts of the flyover states, the Russian people are bitter about their lot in life and want to reclaim former glories of yesteryear that will never come back. Instead of innovating like other countries and trying to improve, they get nasty and militant, just like all of the Red Hat MAGA morons.

by Anonymousreply 15December 4, 2019 11:54 PM

Well said, R15!

by Anonymousreply 16December 4, 2019 11:55 PM

But they've got really good figure skaters and ice dancers, so they got that.

by Anonymousreply 17December 5, 2019 12:05 AM

Miss, with all due respect I have my own problems. I have no time to accommodate everyone else’s. My sister is suffering HIV right now. Is anyone worried about my problems? Some people can be so damn selfish. Next time you e-mail me with any requests, you will be reported. Have a great day! m.c.

by Anonymousreply 18December 5, 2019 12:17 AM

They should have filmed The Walking Dead there.

by Anonymousreply 19December 5, 2019 2:10 AM

[quote]Then use their other credit card to make minimum payments

Try again, genius

by Anonymousreply 20December 5, 2019 3:24 AM

Then maybe they should start offering up their feet to them cannibals over there. Two birds/one stone

by Anonymousreply 21December 5, 2019 3:40 AM

Losers!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22December 5, 2019 3:44 AM

Amazing that such an enormous country with a rich history in the arts and sciences has such a shitty economy. Russia should be prosperous, diversified and a world leader.

by Anonymousreply 23December 5, 2019 4:51 AM

It's not sad, because Russians prefer to go barefoot because of the heat and humidity.

by Anonymousreply 24December 5, 2019 6:30 AM

But they can afford to buy vodka

by Anonymousreply 25December 5, 2019 6:35 AM

R1 it already is the US.

by Anonymousreply 26December 5, 2019 8:38 AM

R26 You wish, Whorelana

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27December 5, 2019 8:58 AM

The Russian people were the first serfs of the Feudal System Monarchy. They suffered then, they suffered under Communism (although jobs, especially medical careers for women, were more available), and they have been suffering under rapacious Oligarchy since the Fall of Communism.

But Putin is a master psychologist; he knew and knows the way to pacify his poverty-stricken populace is to support the Russian Orthodox religion, the opiate.....

by Anonymousreply 28December 5, 2019 9:15 AM

Let them eat snow!

by Anonymousreply 29December 5, 2019 5:44 PM

Haha.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30December 22, 2019 8:43 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31December 22, 2019 8:44 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32December 22, 2019 8:44 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33December 22, 2019 8:45 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34December 22, 2019 8:46 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35December 22, 2019 8:47 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36December 22, 2019 8:48 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37December 22, 2019 8:49 AM

In typical fascist fashion, Putin tried to distract from his disastrous economy by blaming the gays for all his problems.

by Anonymousreply 38December 22, 2019 12:07 PM

Lies from decaying West! I have nine shoes and eat boiled egg from chicken and Potato Okroshka, not boiled cat meat as has been speculate!

by Anonymousreply 39December 22, 2019 12:42 PM

There is one glimmer of hope about Russia though - she produces some of the most brilliant mathematicians in the world., It's bizarre. Of course most of the brilliant ones get the hell out of Russia as soon as they can.

It also explains why North Korea will never have a long range ballistic missile. If you were North Korean and had a brain you got the fuck out of there. So in essence it's the dullards remaining in North Korea and China won't help them develop a weapon that could be turned against China.

by Anonymousreply 40December 22, 2019 6:17 PM

With the help of oil, coal and cows- global warming WILL happen!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41December 23, 2019 3:41 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!