Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Slovenian whore angrily demands privacy for her son

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143December 6, 2019 5:58 PM

Well, she should have said that you can bring a Slovenian whore to the States, but her new teeth, tits, and clothes, but you can’t buy her a supermodel title.

Is that better Mel?

by Anonymousreply 1December 4, 2019 9:34 PM

Sorry - they forfeited privacy when he ran. She's concerned people will know he's a "special" young man.

by Anonymousreply 2December 4, 2019 9:37 PM

Barron "Nell" Trump is the whore's anchor baby/meal ticket, nothing more, nothing less.

by Anonymousreply 3December 4, 2019 9:38 PM

Using his name in an abstract example in impeachment hearings does not invade his privacy.

by Anonymousreply 4December 4, 2019 9:39 PM

It would be better for all of us, me included, to pretend my son do not exists!

by Anonymousreply 5December 4, 2019 9:41 PM

Sorry, she’s right. He’s a kid, and off limits.

But please feel free to intrude upon, expose and torment the three scumbags who tagged along to the White House: Ivanka, Don Jr and Eric.

Tiffany, I’m neutral on, but she probably doesn’t deserve torment.

by Anonymousreply 6December 4, 2019 9:42 PM

She made fun of a 13 year-old’s name. It is not the crime of the century, but it is not OK either. I think having Melania make the (obviously scripted) criticism was actually kind of classy. They aren’t letting Donald use it as part of his nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 7December 4, 2019 9:42 PM

No one was tormenting Barron. Read the story.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8December 4, 2019 9:44 PM

It doesn’t need to rise to the level of tormenting to be wrong. It isn’t that big of a deal, but it is wrong.

by Anonymousreply 9December 4, 2019 9:48 PM

Karlin really stepped over the line. I hope Barron wasn’t disturbed enough to be let out of his cage.

by Anonymousreply 10December 4, 2019 9:50 PM

Oh please, R7. Give it time. As soon as someone reminds Trump that Barron is his son, he’ll be all over it.

by Anonymousreply 11December 4, 2019 9:51 PM

Erm, d’oh R7. She’s not making fun of Barron’s name. She used it to make the valid point that Trump is not a king. Predictably, Republicans fail to grasp that point instead seeing an opportunity to cry victim on behaviour that they’ve always been the worst offenders of - just ask Chelsea “I was called 'the WH dog’ when I was 11” Clinton.

Give us all a break.

by Anonymousreply 12December 4, 2019 9:56 PM

What is really painful is that the media will focus on Melania's reaction instead of going with level-headed stories. USA Today editors should be ashamed of how their story was written.

by Anonymousreply 13December 4, 2019 9:58 PM

A dumb reaction - the professor who used the example wasn't talking *about* Barron at all, simply using his name as an example.

by Anonymousreply 14December 4, 2019 9:59 PM

Show Barron the same courtesy that was given to the Obama girls, the Bush twins and Chelsea. Oh...wait...

by Anonymousreply 15December 4, 2019 10:01 PM

This is all they've got.

by Anonymousreply 16December 4, 2019 10:02 PM

I think Barron and Great Turdburg should get together.

by Anonymousreply 17December 4, 2019 10:04 PM

She wants little Aspie Damien to "Be Breast...I mean Best"

by Anonymousreply 18December 4, 2019 10:14 PM

Melanea no more authored that tweet than I did. Well at least it gave her shared press secretary something to do today to earn that double salary we're paying her. When was the last time she did her job and held a press conference for donald? Oh, that's right: never!

by Anonymousreply 19December 4, 2019 10:26 PM

OMG she looks terrible.

by Anonymousreply 20December 4, 2019 10:30 PM

There’s no way that kid is only 13. She is a whore and Donald is probably not the father.

by Anonymousreply 21December 4, 2019 10:30 PM

Look at the sneering attacks on an innocent child and cruel jibes about an alleged disability here. All by "progressives" and the reason I no longer identify as liberal.

by Anonymousreply 22December 4, 2019 10:30 PM

Enjoy the company of the truly kind and considerate GOP R22

by Anonymousreply 23December 4, 2019 10:34 PM

Oh well bitch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24December 4, 2019 10:35 PM

This is just faux outrage that the PR team posted for Melania. I'm sure she approved it, however.

Remember Sasha and Malia? Chelsea Clinton? Merely mentioning Barron's name as an example does not begin to equate with how the Republicans ridiculed them.

They can't argue Trump's case on the merits so they are distracting and obfuscating.

by Anonymousreply 25December 4, 2019 10:39 PM

Barron lost his privacy the moment her nudies went up on the net for all of his friends to see. How embarrassing for him.

by Anonymousreply 26December 4, 2019 10:41 PM

Does Melania's pussy stink?

by Anonymousreply 27December 4, 2019 10:42 PM

What an stupid, ugly, dumb cunt from hell. S

by Anonymousreply 28December 4, 2019 10:42 PM

she's right, underage kids should be off limits

by Anonymousreply 29December 4, 2019 10:44 PM

We hide the Barron away nicely. How DARE that lady remind us of him!

by Anonymousreply 30December 4, 2019 10:46 PM

PLEEZ TO BE KEEPING BARRON OUT OF FEELTHY MOUT'!!

by Anonymousreply 31December 4, 2019 10:47 PM

Fuck Melania. All bets are off at this point.

by Anonymousreply 32December 4, 2019 10:50 PM

Keep your legs closed, Melania.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33December 4, 2019 10:50 PM

Maybe they should go back to the queen and ask her if Barron can be locked away in some room in one of their castles. They have form at that.

by Anonymousreply 34December 4, 2019 10:50 PM

STFU, Melania.

by Anonymousreply 35December 4, 2019 10:51 PM

This non story exposes mind numbing stupidity and hypocrisy. Talk about looking to be offended....

by Anonymousreply 36December 4, 2019 10:52 PM

I'm so tired of this trashy ho.

by Anonymousreply 37December 4, 2019 10:54 PM

The King & Queen of America

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38December 4, 2019 10:56 PM

for all who keep bringing up the Obama girls, I never heard one thing ever said about them during their time in the White House

by Anonymousreply 39December 4, 2019 11:00 PM

Here you go R39. Get your head out of the sand.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40December 4, 2019 11:03 PM

R39 Are you kidding? FOX Republicans went after Michelle and the girls any chance they could.

by Anonymousreply 41December 4, 2019 11:03 PM

This is all nonsense. No one was making fun of Barron. For whatever reason, the press and media is obsessed with white knighting for right wingers families and spouses. So this will get reported as "Melania Defends Barron Against Bullying " even though it's complete bullshit. The worst verbal abuse I have seen against spouses and families of politicians has ALWAYS been that of democrats. Which never seems to bother the oh so noble media. It's like clockwork, heap all the verbal abuse you want on democrats, their spouses and their kids but say a word about a republican or their spawn and the press goes batshit with outrage. It reminds me of the "Leave Trig alone " comments I saw, which made no sense because no one was bothering him.

by Anonymousreply 42December 4, 2019 11:05 PM

For R39

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43December 4, 2019 11:11 PM

No one made fun of Barron, no one invaded his privacy. No one did anything.

Is merely acknowledging he exists supposed to be a crime? This story really showcases who can read and who can just looks at headlines.

by Anonymousreply 44December 4, 2019 11:18 PM

What dumb worthless cunt of a prostitute.

by Anonymousreply 45December 4, 2019 11:18 PM

[quote]- just ask Chelsea “I was called 'the WH dog’ when I was 11” Clinton.

Word.

by Anonymousreply 46December 4, 2019 11:22 PM

I'd like the Republicans to specifically highlight what in her statement was about Barron himself.

She was making the point that his father isn't a king who could just anoint him a baron because that was the point of separating from England

by Anonymousreply 47December 4, 2019 11:34 PM

It's amazing how the GOP mind works. They actually think if a Republican is drunk driving and kills someone, they could point to a Dem jaywalking and say that's the same thing.

by Anonymousreply 48December 4, 2019 11:37 PM

R41, and the grandmother moving in to help with the kids..but Melania bringing her anchor parents and having a questionable immigration status herself is off-limits.

by Anonymousreply 49December 4, 2019 11:46 PM

R22

I am a liberal.

These people are NOT!

by Anonymousreply 50December 4, 2019 11:57 PM

R22 Die trash!

by Anonymousreply 51December 4, 2019 11:58 PM

She didn't even call him a retard or spaz. Rather mild and restrained.

by Anonymousreply 52December 4, 2019 11:59 PM

I agree with Melania. I'm glad Gaetz smacked Karlan all over the room, she's a nasty piece of work.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53December 5, 2019 12:01 AM

Fuck her... bark

by Anonymousreply 54December 5, 2019 12:03 AM

Go Karlan! She kicked ass today! Loved her

by Anonymousreply 55December 5, 2019 12:05 AM

Everyone knows Gaitz is a douchebag.

by Anonymousreply 56December 5, 2019 12:14 AM

Fuck, Melania. Neither she nor Barron was watching the impeachment hearing. And she can barely understand English.

by Anonymousreply 57December 5, 2019 12:18 AM

Wait, what- we're supposed to feel bad for the First Family? How much compassion did she feel for the locked up kids at the border when she visited them in that shitty jacket?

by Anonymousreply 58December 5, 2019 12:22 AM

Her revisionist story about that is that she wore the jacket as a message to Ivanka, who she was mad at for something. It makes even less sense in context.

by Anonymousreply 59December 5, 2019 12:25 AM

R59 This is the story being espoused by the dipshit cunt CNN reporter Kate Bennett, who's written a ridiculously sympathetic bio about Melania. It's completely illogical.

by Anonymousreply 60December 5, 2019 12:44 AM

FUCK THAT WHORE

by Anonymousreply 61December 5, 2019 12:49 AM

PUH-LEEZE, Karlan was making the point that tRump isn't a king. She wasn't making fun of Barron at all. More faux outrage for the right, so they'll have some fodder for the Farts and Friends couch tumors tomorrow morning.

That said, word around DC is that Barron got out of his cage and ate a dog!!!

by Anonymousreply 62December 5, 2019 12:50 AM

[quote]Look at the sneering attacks on an innocent child and cruel jibes about an alleged disability here. All by "progressives" and the reason I no longer identify as liberal.

Damn straight! Mocking disabilities!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63December 5, 2019 12:50 AM

Oh bullshit, she didn't even write that tweet. Distraction is all they are going for.

by Anonymousreply 64December 5, 2019 12:58 AM

I don’t care for this low class whore, do you?

by Anonymousreply 65December 5, 2019 1:06 AM

Too bad she can't muster up the same righteous indignation for all those children her husband ordered stolen from their parents at the border. Or the hundreds of thousands of kids her hubby is planning to kick off food stamps.

by Anonymousreply 66December 5, 2019 1:07 AM

Was it alright to spread lies about Obama being a Muslim or that he was born in Kenya, you think that didn't affect his daughters? Or the right claiming that Michelle Obama is a man, that Barack is gay, calling him bathhouse Barry. The right told so many lies about the Obama's, oh but mentioning Barron's name is over the line?

I don't think Barron should be made fun of, he is just a kid and not responsible for the actions of his parents but to say you can never even invoke his name is over the line. If you want to make fun of Trump children there are four adult Trump children and are rich targets.

by Anonymousreply 67December 5, 2019 1:25 AM

[quote] If you want to make fun of Trump children there are four adult Trump children and are rich targets.

True, there are four adult children, but none of them lives in a cage, so the comedic potential is limited.

by Anonymousreply 68December 5, 2019 1:30 AM

The people pretending to be outraged over this are Russian trolls

And you idiots accuse liberals of being easily offended

by Anonymousreply 69December 5, 2019 1:33 AM

Anyone who says her comment was an attack on the kid is a liar or a fucking idiot

by Anonymousreply 70December 5, 2019 1:36 AM

R70 Also, right wingers are stupid, do not understand nuance, and really don't get humor or irony.

This is going way back a zillion years, but remember when they asked Colbert to the Correspondent's dinner during the Bush years? They thought he was going to be a friendly. Bill O'Reilly realized it about half way through and his face fell like a souffle.

by Anonymousreply 71December 5, 2019 1:46 AM

No one said anything offensive about Barron! FFS.

by Anonymousreply 72December 5, 2019 2:07 AM

A family of stable geniuses!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73December 5, 2019 2:13 AM

I feel sorry for that kid, and he has no where near the disabilities of the Republican party as a whole. What a demented group of mentally-deranged, lying psychos.

by Anonymousreply 74December 5, 2019 2:15 AM

I was 6 ft tall at 12 years old R21. That was in the early 70s and I stuck out amongst all my peers like a turd in the cut glass punch bowl. I also had a full bush and could grow a mustache at 14 . I totally believe hes 13.

by Anonymousreply 75December 5, 2019 2:16 AM

Just saying the boy's name is not invading his privacy.

These whores are such drama queens.

by Anonymousreply 76December 5, 2019 2:35 AM

Every time I look at Gaetz, I picture him in tight, Levi cut-offs...yikes!

by Anonymousreply 77December 5, 2019 2:44 AM

She’s an opportunist who’s using her son to score points. Period.

by Anonymousreply 78December 5, 2019 2:52 AM

When she speaks against her husband locking up children in cages, and apologizes to the Obama family for pushing the lie that Barack was not a citizen, then she might have a leg to stand on. Until then, the stupid, trashy whore needs to sit down and STFU.

by Anonymousreply 79December 5, 2019 2:55 AM

She’s a savage.

by Anonymousreply 80December 5, 2019 2:57 AM

I think Barron should be off limits, and even bringing him up in this context seems kind of inappropriate, but this is very low on the scale. It wasn't an attack on him at all.

by Anonymousreply 81December 5, 2019 3:00 AM

Karlan was not trying to embarrass or belittle Barron; she was using his name to illustrate her point about Trump not being a monarch. It wasn't a great choice of words to make her point, but otherwise Karlan was impressive.

by Anonymousreply 82December 5, 2019 3:01 AM

I like blu.

by Anonymousreply 83December 5, 2019 3:26 AM

Sorry but "homeschool shooter" was one of the most pitch perfect things I've ever heard in describing that kid.

by Anonymousreply 84December 5, 2019 3:32 AM

Barron reminds me of Stuart from Mad TV.

by Anonymousreply 85December 5, 2019 3:41 AM

Be best heepokreet

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86December 5, 2019 3:49 AM

She should angrily demand asylum seeking families not be broken up and their kids given away for adoption/trafficking

by Anonymousreply 87December 5, 2019 4:00 AM

[quote]Look at the sneering attacks on an innocent child and cruel jibes about an alleged disability here. All by "progressives" and the reason I no longer identify as liberal.

Let me make sure I understand this correctly- one incident caused you to completely change every "liberal" belief you held and caused you to suddenly turn a 180 and vote against your own interests?

by Anonymousreply 88December 5, 2019 4:01 AM

Nah, R88, that same asshole was railing against 'globalists' on another thread. Card-carrying alt-right. Probably Milo.

by Anonymousreply 89December 5, 2019 4:18 AM

[R22]I am a liberal.These people are NOT!—HardcoreLiberal

You are to "hardcore liberalism" what hardcore religious Evangelicals are to family values.

by Anonymousreply 90December 5, 2019 4:32 AM

Fuck that. They have placed him on national podiums. Had him there at the front waving at inauguration, he lives in tax funded housing and is protected by the public dime. He IS a public figure. And even if he wasn't, I'm allowed to wonder out loud whether the kid that just walked past me is on the spectrum. It's called free speech. I have no issue with those who choose to suppress their right to speak but as for me, I have always been a truth spilling big mouth. I will speak on what I observe. And what I see is autism. Makes sense. Crusty old sperm significantly raises risk of autism or aspergers along with schizophrenia in latter years. Let's just hope, he's merely on the spectrum. And can that bitch stop acting as though autism is some kind of death knell. She's in a position to actually adopt a meaningful cause instead of inventing busy work for herself.

by Anonymousreply 91December 5, 2019 5:08 AM

R91 You certainly make good arguments! (and I really mean that) I see your logical points, yet feel it's in poor taste nonetheless. Aside from any inborn feeblemindedness on the lad's behalf, I think it's weak to make reference to him, and the name they chose to call him. The point about a King complex could easily be made without. There are so many concrete objections to this president, as a leader, and a fellow human being, that ultimately it is plainly unnecessary to resort to such tactics.

Those critics who stick to the overwhelming facts shall be heard, given time, and respected more than those who do not. That's the reality of the situation in polite society. We should not stoop to this level IMHO. Again, excellent points though, in your defence of it.

by Anonymousreply 92December 5, 2019 5:37 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93December 5, 2019 8:19 AM

Kid looks like he wants to be ANYWHERE else in R93. And good, he's taller than dad. That'll piss him off.

by Anonymousreply 94December 5, 2019 8:22 AM

An inspirational prostitute!

by Anonymousreply 95December 5, 2019 8:24 AM

He looks like he's 13 to me too. I don't get what the point would be of faking his age. And no way would Trump have married a whore with a child belonging to someone else.

by Anonymousreply 96December 5, 2019 11:07 AM

Looking at the pic at R93, could Barron perhaps have Klinefelter's syndrome?Not an insult or attack, just an observation.

Symptoms include:

• delayed developmental milestones in infancy and early childhood

• arm span greater than height

• long legs

• short torso

• shoulder width equal to hip width

• tall height

• thin, gangly build during adolescent years, with the risk of abdominal obesity when older

• low muscle tone (may result in abnormal posturing and gait imbalance)

• lower energy level than peers

• reduced physical coordination (manifested as clumsiness)

• possibility of very mildly impaired IQ, although most are of normal intelligence

• learning or language-related disorders

• social and communication difficulties

• quiet, shy, unassertive personality

• increased risk of ADD

The risk of fathering a son with Klinefelter's increases with paternal age, btw...

by Anonymousreply 97December 5, 2019 12:49 PM

Righties were looking for something to get mad about after the NATO incident because they couldn't defend Trump running away like a baby, and their attempts to slam Trudeau or Macron as a distraction didn't work, so they latched onto this. The only real problem is when credulous members of the media take up the story as though it's legitimate.

by Anonymousreply 98December 5, 2019 12:56 PM

R91, yeah, and ask Amy carter and Chelsea Clinton what it’s like to constantly compared to an ugly frog for years.

by Anonymousreply 99December 5, 2019 1:01 PM

Does the First Whore realize her son is getting to the age when his peers can/will be masturbating while looking at her "artistic modeling photos"? When you bare your tits/ass/pussy to the world and marry a fake POTUS who thinks he's a king, you generally shouldn't get over your child's "privacy"....Your son's anonymity/privacy is just another part of the sacrifice you made when you sold your soul. Farrah Fawcette once bragged about how her son Redmond would show his friends the copy of "Playboy" in which she posed nude. I hope Barron doesn't grow up to be as fucked up as Redmond O'Neal!

by Anonymousreply 100December 5, 2019 1:05 PM

Does that kid have any friends at all? You just see him wandering aimlessly about and getting on and off planes. He also looks like they keep him drugged.

by Anonymousreply 101December 5, 2019 1:16 PM

At least he wasn't separated from his parents and put in a cage.

by Anonymousreply 102December 5, 2019 1:23 PM

Barron looks 13. But dense. Melania looks like a woman. But a hooker.

by Anonymousreply 103December 5, 2019 1:30 PM

I don't understand the problem.

by Anonymousreply 104December 5, 2019 2:13 PM

[quote]Aside from any inborn feeblemindedness on the lad's behalf, I think it's weak to make reference to him

Calling someone "feebleminded" is rather "weak" as well.

by Anonymousreply 105December 5, 2019 3:40 PM

I don't think her English is good enough to grasp what was actually said. She just heard "Barron" and saw red.

There's something hysterically funny about Mr. Trump being up in arms about illegal aliens when he's married to one.

by Anonymousreply 106December 5, 2019 3:54 PM

R106 I don't think she heard anything. Her statement was written to have as much political impact as possible. It's all cynical posturing by Republicans to distract from Trump's crimes because they can't defend him any other way. Her tweet did far more to thrust him into the spotlight than a harmless example during the Impeachment hearings did.

It's simultaneously incredibly hypocritical, cynical, and manipulative.

by Anonymousreply 107December 5, 2019 4:36 PM

Barron is named after John Barron. Anyone remember who that is ;)

by Anonymousreply 108December 5, 2019 4:57 PM

In R93's pic Barron looks positively happy to be with his parents.

Downright thrilled.

Given the look on his face, Vairst Letty should stop worrying about her son's name being mentioned somewhere and take care of his mental well-being instead.

by Anonymousreply 109December 5, 2019 6:14 PM

Given how his dad acts and the stories told about DJT interacting with Junior in college, he probably likes to spend as little time with his father as possible.

by Anonymousreply 110December 5, 2019 6:19 PM

Given who his father is, would you like to spend time with your dad if you were in his position?

by Anonymousreply 111December 5, 2019 6:32 PM

I wonder if she had so much cock in her that something went wrong

by Anonymousreply 112December 5, 2019 6:39 PM

Or his sperm production is flawed

by Anonymousreply 113December 5, 2019 6:40 PM

I think even less of her for allowing her name to be associated with this political cynicism.

I wonder if she's making any $$ on the backend from that book.

by Anonymousreply 114December 5, 2019 6:42 PM

R112, by the time Barron was conceived, Plump was approaching the age of 60. By 60, your DNA is spoilt, full of chromosomal aberrations.

Genetically speaking, there should be a menopause for men, too.

by Anonymousreply 115December 5, 2019 6:50 PM

Whatever Barron's issues are, his whoring cunt of a mother could be an advocate for children with developmental problems. Like Sarah Palin, who could have been an advocate for Down's Syndrome kids, she chooses to be a money-grubbing fame and attention seeker.

Fuck her and the fake pair of titties she rode in on!

by Anonymousreply 116December 5, 2019 6:52 PM

He whose name shall not be spoken.

by Anonymousreply 117December 5, 2019 7:04 PM

[quote]Barron is named after John Barron. Anyone remember who that is ;)

Yes, a reminder of what a pathetic, sad loser his "client" is.

by Anonymousreply 118December 5, 2019 7:05 PM

R117, for once I'm glad I'm a ESL speaker, with German being my first language as in German there's a synonymous word to 'Bar(r)on' - it's Freiherr ('free sir'). I dread to think of what might happen if Vairst Letty heard me mention her precious anchor baby, meal ticket respectively.

by Anonymousreply 119December 5, 2019 7:17 PM

* for once I'm glad I'm a ESL speaker (with German being my first language). for in German there's a synonymous word to 'Bar(r)on'

by Anonymousreply 120December 5, 2019 7:19 PM

[quote] R116: Whatever Barron's issues are, his whoring cunt of a mother could be an advocate for children with developmental problems.

I thought of this, too, but I bet Donald would never permit it.

I read she sued someone who called her a whore and won! Beware!

by Anonymousreply 121December 5, 2019 8:18 PM

Mr. President, just you and your second prostitution whore wife named your child Tiffany,it does not make you a classy person.

by Anonymousreply 122December 5, 2019 9:25 PM

[quote] Say what you want about Melania, but she truly loves her son.

You're supposed to love your own children. Like Chris Rock said:

[quote] [A person] will brag about something they’re supposed to do. Like, ‘I take care of my kids.’ You’re supposed to you dumb motherf—ker!

by Anonymousreply 123December 5, 2019 9:39 PM

Did this Eastern Bloc whore come here on a special H-1B Hooking Visa?

by Anonymousreply 124December 5, 2019 11:36 PM

[quote][A person] will brag about something they’re supposed to do. Like, ‘I take care of my kids.’ You’re supposed to you dumb motherf—ker!

"Whaddya want, a cookie?"

by Anonymousreply 125December 6, 2019 2:55 AM

I'm surprised no one's dug of Melania's green card history. I think I read some of the records have mysteriously disappeared (surprise, surprise)

by Anonymousreply 126December 6, 2019 4:05 AM

Wrong, R126! Trump said she had meticulous immigration papers and would be holding a press conference in two weeks. He said it in 2016, but he doesn't have to tell you in which two weeks she'll be having that conference, but she will have that conference, believe me.

by Anonymousreply 127December 6, 2019 4:08 AM

Oh, this is rich - Melanoma was granted

[quote]“We called it the Einstein visa,” said Bruce Morrison, a former Democratic congressman and chairman of the House subcommittee that wrote the Immigration Act of 1990 defining EB-1.

[quote]In March 2001, she was granted a green card in the elite EB-1 program, which was designed for renowned academic researchers, multinational business executives or those in other fields, such as Olympic athletes and Oscar-winning actors, who demonstrated “sustained national and international acclaim.”

Extraordinary COCKSUCKING acclaim, maybe.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128December 6, 2019 4:16 AM

There is so much dirt on this family that the media has failed to examine, for whatever reason.

by Anonymousreply 129December 6, 2019 4:19 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130December 6, 2019 4:43 AM

Triggered Whore overreacted to a harmless joke.

by Anonymousreply 131December 6, 2019 6:19 AM

R130 any woman opting for SUCH an atrocity of a wedding 'dress' should be deported back to where she came from pronto.

by Anonymousreply 132December 6, 2019 11:42 AM

[quote] any woman opting for SUCH an atrocity of a wedding 'dress' should be deported back to where she came from pronto.

Despite Vairst Letty being undoubtedly and of course tremendously fluent in Italian (lol), here's the word PRONTO in Slovene - just to make sure Vairst Letty will understand, too.

HITRO

by Anonymousreply 133December 6, 2019 11:46 AM

For those interested in Vairst Letty's language: HITRO is pronounced 'heetro'

(If you want to find out how the o is properly pronounced in Slovene, just listen to Vairst Letty speaking English, in particular when uttering words like 'go' or 'so'.)

by Anonymousreply 134December 6, 2019 11:50 AM

Yeah, but if Matt Gaitz did a scene for Sean Cody you'd all be dying to slobber all over his fat knob.

by Anonymousreply 135December 6, 2019 3:33 PM

Melania's starting to look her age ++. Another face-pulling isn't going to help anymore. That mouth in OP's photo, yikes.

by Anonymousreply 136December 6, 2019 3:40 PM

[quote]Yeah, but if Matt Gaitz did a scene for Sean Cody you'd all be dying to slobber all over his fat knob.

His hair is his only saving grave. That face is pure inbred.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137December 6, 2019 4:24 PM

You're welcome

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138December 6, 2019 4:31 PM

^HA

by Anonymousreply 139December 6, 2019 4:34 PM

Fyi, Melania calls Barron "little-Donald or "mini-Donald" because they are so similar in "personality." Trump's former butler, Tony Senecal, says that of the children, Barron is the most like his father too.

Imagine the venom that Barron hears from his father. Having his name mentioned to illustrate a point is nothing compared to the bile he hears or reads his father spew daily.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140December 6, 2019 5:07 PM

R138 hahahahaha - BRILLIANT!

by Anonymousreply 141December 6, 2019 5:43 PM

Re Barron in R140's pic

Is the kid just dumb (like Daddy)? Or constantly sad and depressed? Or just looking sort of sad and depressed but in fact rather dumb as in 'lights are on but nobody's home'?

An inquiring mind wants to know.

by Anonymousreply 142December 6, 2019 5:54 PM

Its funny, but fuck off with that "You're welcome" shit, r138

by Anonymousreply 143December 6, 2019 5:58 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!