Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Hillary Clinton for real went on Howard Stern today, denied Cane Face rumors

She's peddling her "Book of Gutsy Women," wherein she snubs Oprah, Michelle Obama and Angela Merkel.

But Clinton has always refused to do Howard's show, even though Howard's been favoring and preaching her for 20 years. She wouldn't even cite Howard as the source of the tape recording of Donald Trump voicing his support for the Iraq War in 2003 during the debates when it came up.

I guess Mrs. Clinton feels she has nothing left to lose by going on a sleazy show at this point. Before, she was too good for him.

ALSO: She disses Miss Lindsey: "He had a brain snatch."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98December 6, 2019 7:19 PM

Howard Stern conducts some of the best interviews in the industry.

by Anonymousreply 1December 4, 2019 8:11 PM

and the cough is back

by Anonymousreply 2December 4, 2019 8:15 PM

R1 Howard is probably the best interviewer currently in media.

by Anonymousreply 3December 4, 2019 8:18 PM

R1 and r3, I agree. That’s why she’s refused for so long (I would, too). He’s got a knack for finding the soft underbelly.

by Anonymousreply 4December 4, 2019 8:21 PM

Low-key Homophobia:

“Raise your right hand, you’ve never had a lesbian affair?” he asked.

“Never, never, never!” Clinton exclaimed. “Never even been tempted, thank you very much.”

“Unbelievable,” Stern marveled. In the end, he was right. He was able to get something out of his guest that she had never expressed before.

by Anonymousreply 5December 4, 2019 8:21 PM

Ohh please that is a bold face lie. Everybody knows that Hillary is nothing but a lesbian

by Anonymousreply 6December 4, 2019 8:23 PM

Good for her! Fake outrage much, OP?

by Anonymousreply 7December 4, 2019 8:25 PM

HER mouth says no no no but her cane taps yes yes yes.

by Anonymousreply 8December 4, 2019 8:26 PM

She snubs Angie Merkel?! On what fucking grounds?!

OTOH, this clearly means she has given up on any leadership positions in the future.

by Anonymousreply 9December 4, 2019 8:27 PM

I'm not "outraged."

I just fault Clinton for being too prissy for Howard Stern until the elections are over and she has a book to peddle.

by Anonymousreply 10December 4, 2019 8:30 PM

Fuck off, Troll

by Anonymousreply 11December 4, 2019 8:31 PM

r11 = mindless Hillbot.

Has Hillary Clinton ever made a mistake? I dare you to name one.

by Anonymousreply 12December 4, 2019 8:34 PM

OP is a pissy Bernie supporter. Get over it, he lost and he's going to lose again.

by Anonymousreply 13December 4, 2019 8:34 PM

What's this obsession with Hillary?! She's just promoting her little book. She didn't "win" she's moved on. Some clearly haven't.

by Anonymousreply 14December 4, 2019 8:35 PM

Half the comments in this thread are from the pissy OP - your estrogen level is a bit low.

by Anonymousreply 15December 4, 2019 8:37 PM

How come DL doesn't embrace the obvious and accuse her of being an evil bisexual? She fits the bill.

by Anonymousreply 16December 4, 2019 8:38 PM

How dare anyone criticize Clinton! She's perfect and perfect for everybody!

by Anonymousreply 17December 4, 2019 8:39 PM

R16, Because they know that she is not a bisexual. She is a lesbo

by Anonymousreply 18December 4, 2019 8:40 PM

She hasn't moved on. She was all cagey on Graham Norton. And she told this long story about a retired female soccer player who scored the most goals in pro sports who said "now forget me and find new talent" and Graham asked "so is your time to be forgotten" and she said NOT YET! Everyone wants me to run blah blah blah.

And what is the point of this stupid book and why is she always shilling Chelsea? Sheesh!

by Anonymousreply 19December 4, 2019 8:40 PM

She wants to be a Kingmaker. She'd have to win something first. Ahe ran her own party into the ground winning the primary in 2016. It didn't have to happen like that.

by Anonymousreply 20December 4, 2019 8:42 PM

At least HS had the balls to ask about her lesbian status. Would Wolf B ask?

by Anonymousreply 21December 4, 2019 8:44 PM

Damn, we're not having this 2016 debate again?!

by Anonymousreply 22December 4, 2019 8:47 PM

OK, zoomer...

by Anonymousreply 23December 4, 2019 8:50 PM

I've never fucked her

by Anonymousreply 24December 4, 2019 8:55 PM

She was selling books. And she was honest. And she has zero fucks to give anymore. Hearing her be so open was refreshing. We would be such a better country had she "won".

by Anonymousreply 25December 4, 2019 8:57 PM

I hate to say this because it's just a rumor, but allegedly Bill was overheard to say, "Hillary has licked more carpet than I have."

by Anonymousreply 26December 4, 2019 9:01 PM

Lesbian orthodoxy says you can't be married to a man for 40+ years and still be a "lesbian." Hill might scam people behind closed doors pretending she's family, but she's a scammer.

by Anonymousreply 27December 4, 2019 9:03 PM

If Hillary said Lindsey Graham had a brain snatch, good for her! I wouldn't go on Howard Stern's show, but to each her own. I contend Hillary is bisexual, just as many animals are. Nothing wrong with that. She's a brilliant, talented woman. Not her fault if she has a trashy side.

by Anonymousreply 28December 4, 2019 9:05 PM

[quote]Not her fault if she has a trashy side.

Whose fault is it then?!

by Anonymousreply 29December 4, 2019 9:07 PM

When you're running a stealth campaign to be drafted by a deadlocked convention, you really can't afford to ignore any media outlets.

by Anonymousreply 30December 4, 2019 9:09 PM

R29 God. God made her trashy. On purpose.

by Anonymousreply 31December 4, 2019 9:10 PM

She never munched my box

by Anonymousreply 32December 4, 2019 9:12 PM

My god I can’t wait until the election is over and you fucking trolls crawl back in your hole. Die trolls die!

by Anonymousreply 33December 4, 2019 9:12 PM

R29 an adult or adults instilled that in her as a child or during her formative years. Any good psychologist or psychiatrist knows that. I'm accused of things that only relatives have, but which do not apply to me. That's how most people are. As a late friend said, "Most people are no damned good."

R31, with all due respect, please provide evidence that God exists. The scientific method requires that anyone with an hypothesis requires evidence to support that hypothesis or it's null.

R28

by Anonymousreply 34December 4, 2019 9:13 PM

I love the interviews she’s been doing since 2016. She doesn’t give a FUCK anymore and it’s fantastic.

by Anonymousreply 35December 4, 2019 9:20 PM

Agreed R35. I've never had a bunion, but have you seen people with them who cut out part of their shoes? Now that's not giving a fuck! It's liberating!

by Anonymousreply 36December 4, 2019 9:24 PM

Senatrice Graham got the Brain Snatch to match the Man Snatch.

by Anonymousreply 37December 4, 2019 9:36 PM

[quote] Not her fault if she has a trashy side.

How exactly does being gay/bi constitute having a trashy side? That said, where's the evidence that HRC is not straight?

And no, I don't think she's perfect, and I most definitely do not want her to run again.

by Anonymousreply 38December 4, 2019 9:37 PM

R38, there's no connection being gay/bi and having a trashy side; they're unrelated.

R28

by Anonymousreply 39December 4, 2019 9:43 PM

R34 Hilarious!

by Anonymousreply 40December 4, 2019 9:44 PM

R29 I'm just telling the truth. Truth is often painful. Regardless, I always demand the truth.

R34

by Anonymousreply 41December 4, 2019 9:49 PM

“Well, contrary to what you may hear, I actually like men,” Clinton added, cracking up Stern’s sidekick Robin Quivers. This set Stern off down a path that was more in line with the “old” him. “Raise your right hand, you’ve never had a lesbian affair?” he asked. “Never, never, never!” Clinton exclaimed. “Never even been tempted, thank you very much.”

An LGBTQ+ icon and ally! Gotta love ol' Hil! She'd never touch snatch... ew!

by Anonymousreply 42December 4, 2019 9:54 PM

R42 my mind sort of works like a lawyer's, so I "catch" people often. Please look up the definition of "affair". Having a hook-up/one-night stand is not an affair, but that's what the majority of women think the definition of affair is. JFK never had an affair with Marilyn Monroe. I've only been able to find evidence he boinked her once, at Bing Crosby's estate in California. Even if MM did ride him more than once, it was no affair. I doubt Hillary ever had a lesbian affair.

by Anonymousreply 43December 4, 2019 10:01 PM

Hillary blames Russia for Bernie this time

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44December 4, 2019 10:18 PM

Brain snatch is the only snatch the Senatrice has been close to.

by Anonymousreply 45December 4, 2019 10:23 PM

R44 I don't buy that. It could be true because votes for Bernie would siphon votes from the Democratic candidate, just as votes for Ralph Nader and Jill Stein siphoned votes from Al Gore, John Kerry and Hillary Clinton. The USA only has 2 major parties. That's not going to change soon. I've said this before. Please listen, knuckleheads. Don't waste your vote in 2020 as a protest. We must rid the USA of the GOP!

by Anonymousreply 46December 4, 2019 10:24 PM

R26 No Bill said that she gets more pussy than I do.

by Anonymousreply 47December 4, 2019 10:25 PM

R47, ok, six in one, half-dozen the other. It's still ice cream whether it's chocolate or vanilla.

R26

by Anonymousreply 48December 4, 2019 10:27 PM

Love her

by Anonymousreply 49December 4, 2019 10:41 PM

Glad shes went on, but I would have more respect for her if she just admitted being a bi lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 50December 4, 2019 10:59 PM

She said Tulsi is a pizza-faced cunt who can eat shit and die in the gutter. You could have heard a pin drop.

by Anonymousreply 51December 4, 2019 11:04 PM

R51, probably because Tulsi is batshit crazy. Don't you know she once openly condemned gays like the Salvation Army?

by Anonymousreply 52December 4, 2019 11:05 PM

Fake Outrage! Next

by Anonymousreply 53December 4, 2019 11:19 PM

OP is a cunt. The Howard Stern Show isn’t sleazy. It’s a fantastic interview show. OP, undoubtedly, doesn’t listen to the show. Howard’s biggest critics know jack shit about the show. OP: fuck you.

by Anonymousreply 54December 5, 2019 12:30 AM

LOL at her complaining about Bernie Sanders not endorsing her as fast as she wanted when she refused to endorse Barack Obama in 2008 until the 11th hour because he might be assassinated.

by Anonymousreply 55December 5, 2019 12:34 AM

I did R24, but only once.

by Anonymousreply 56December 5, 2019 12:34 AM

I echo R54's sentiments.

OP, on what basis did you determine Howard Stern's program to be 'sleazy'?

He's a brilliant interviewer and he's astute politically. An ally too.

by Anonymousreply 57December 5, 2019 1:09 AM

Hillary Clinton hates misogyny but she is good with Howard Stern.

by Anonymousreply 58December 5, 2019 2:48 AM

[quote] Hillary Clinton hates misogyny

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59December 5, 2019 3:04 AM

R59 how was she to know what that perv was doing?

by Anonymousreply 60December 5, 2019 3:07 AM

It’s positively delightful reading all the woman-hating, Hillary-despising, anti-Democratic, unAmerican trolls here. It’s a good batch of new blocked trolls for me — saves time when I find multiple trolls in such a short number of posts.

Rome is burning, and they pull up a chair to listen to the fiddle.

by Anonymousreply 61December 5, 2019 3:28 AM

Does anybody have the full audio?

by Anonymousreply 62December 5, 2019 4:22 AM

I think she's asexual. Politics comes first. Once or twice with Bill to conceive Chelsea and then she was closed for business and Bill went elsewhere.

by Anonymousreply 63December 5, 2019 4:27 AM

I enjoyed the interview. I did not know her mother had such a horrible childhood. Tonight I read more about Dorothy Rodham and was appalled at the deprivation she suffered from her parents and grandparents. That she overcame these experiences to become a loving parent is an accomplishment right up there with any of her daughter's achievements.

by Anonymousreply 64December 5, 2019 4:33 AM

R63 LOL ironic you should use that term. I have a true story. My mother confided in only me that after I came along as a surprise, she was tired and decided her business was closed for business. My father got a mistress that he probably had until just before he died. So your assessment may be correct!

by Anonymousreply 65December 5, 2019 4:40 AM

We get it morons. Woman lawyer with no interest in clothes=lesbian. Don't know how the nation got so dumb. Lots of straight women have cheating husbands and plenty don't care. In fact this "leave him, girlfriend" nonsense is less than 50 years old. Prior to that most sane women understood that male sexuality is different.

by Anonymousreply 66December 5, 2019 4:44 AM

DOES ANYBODY HAVE A LINK TO THE FULL AUDIO?

by Anonymousreply 67December 5, 2019 4:47 AM

Hillary says what she thinks people want to hear. The truth doesn't matter.

by Anonymousreply 68December 5, 2019 5:07 AM

I love her. She was beautiful when young, much better looking than Bill...with his rosacha.

by Anonymousreply 69December 5, 2019 5:11 AM

R68, well that's how the vast majority of Americans are. They don't care about the truth, they just want to hear what they want to hear.

by Anonymousreply 70December 5, 2019 5:11 AM

Well then thank God for that, R68. Three years of being subjected to a lunatics every stray thought has made me veeeeery grateful for people who reason before opening their mouths.

by Anonymousreply 71December 5, 2019 5:12 AM

Why on a gay forum is Hillary's sexuality up for discourse? But mention Pete Buttigieg, and the man was a virgin until his marriage to that wanna be frau Chasten?!Talk about double standard.

by Anonymousreply 72December 5, 2019 5:31 AM

Hillary v. Obama was a much tighter race and there was no embarrassing "Hillary or Bust" bullshit on nationa; tv at Obama's convention was there?

Berners are WACK JOBS!

by Anonymousreply 73December 5, 2019 5:36 AM

This picture proves HRC is beyond straight. Straight women always look at another women's boobs like this. I really believe HRC........

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74December 5, 2019 6:07 AM

Men -- straight or gay -- always check each other's bulge all the time. It's human nature dufus @ R74

by Anonymousreply 75December 5, 2019 6:15 AM

[quote] denied Cane Face rumors

Yes some men earn her devotion

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76December 5, 2019 7:07 AM

You twat(s) pretending that Howard Stern is a family show need to STFU.

His show is "sleazy" because he uses foul language, vulgar terms and curses in explicit conversations about sex, drugs and human body fluids/anatomy. You know damn well that many of Hillary's potential voters viewed Howard Stern as "sleazy" and that's why Hillary wouldn't go on his show before retirement. Howard and Robin have told their viewers that they have asked Hillary to appear many times in the past and she always declined.

And FYI, I'm not ashamed of Howard Stern's sleaze, I listen whenever I can and I SUBSCRIBE with MONTHLY PAYMENTS. That's why I started this thread.

Hillary is the one with a former problem with Howard Stern, NOT ME. So I'll kindly thank you cunts to stop shooting the messenger.

by Anonymousreply 77December 5, 2019 7:16 AM

R75 I was about to say the same thing! There's a famous photo of Sophia Loren staring as Jayne Mansfield's massive breasts (and I mean massive) in an open gown. Sophia isn't bi or lesbian. And yes, str8 men check out each other's equipment in the locker just to contrast and compare. As you said, it's human nature.

by Anonymousreply 78December 5, 2019 7:17 AM

Heres Diana Ross coming out as emperor of lesbians by jiggling Lil Kims left tittie.....because apparently that's the bar now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79December 5, 2019 7:26 AM

R79 lol thanks. I remember that and loved it, although I detest that stuck up, alcoholic bitch, Diane Ross. During the Supremes, she was secretly fucking the boss, Barry Gordy, and got pregnant, so it became Diana Ross and the Supremes. Later, she gave birth to two children eight months apart. Who does that? Did her husband fuck her while she was in hospital?

by Anonymousreply 80December 5, 2019 7:34 AM

R75 Dufus? You sound like a silly immature and naive middle schooler. Straight men like to look at females' tits not other men's bulges. Do lrsbians check out men's bulges? I hardly think so.

Sophia looked on at envy when she glanced at JM's breasts. HRC looked like she wanted a piece of Aguilera. There is nothing wrong with that. HRC has been well known as a lesbian for quite some time.

by Anonymousreply 81December 5, 2019 7:38 AM

The only snatch Miss Lindsey has ever had.

by Anonymousreply 82December 5, 2019 8:08 AM

R81, the Loren and Mansfield photo is attached. That is not a glance. Yes, straight men discreetly glance at each other's equipment to compare. My wonderful straight buddy from Catholic school who was a quarterback flashed me after he was out of the shower so I could have a quick look at all of his amazing physique. He respected me and I respected him. I miss him to this day. Hillary is bisexual. You sound like the type who doesn't believe anyone is bi. I know so because I've had more bi men than gay men and I'm not 100% gay. My first intimate experience was with a girl and I dated girls. As Hillary said, I'm sure she likes men.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83December 5, 2019 8:15 AM

You used to be able to hear HS interviews on Youtube but now you can only find snippets and promos. More money for Howard?

I like the format- host and guest just chatting- but Howard interrupts too often, and often changes the subject in the middle of their answer. Very irritating.

by Anonymousreply 84December 5, 2019 8:24 AM

I'm a man, gay as hell, and I would stare at those tits if they were being shoved in my face.

by Anonymousreply 85December 5, 2019 1:25 PM

R83 You are missing the point. HRC saying she likes men is purely semantics. That could mean that she likes men in a platonic fashion. Oh now HRC is bisexual!? What a surprise. She might be technically bi but she prefers women. Once again HRC took a nice look at Christina and her rack like he wanted those things in her hands OR in her mouth!

R85 If Marcello Mastroianni had his bulge out you would be looking at that massive snake over any woman's boobs.....case closed. Oh where are all the lesbians looking at cocks and bulges?

by Anonymousreply 86December 5, 2019 10:17 PM

[bold] The One Where An Interesting Thread About Politics Devolves (Yet Again) Into A Debate About The Existence Of Bisexuality [/bold]

by Anonymousreply 87December 5, 2019 10:24 PM

Preach R87 An adolescent debate at that!

by Anonymousreply 88December 5, 2019 10:28 PM

R87 Exactly, DL ruin everything. Nothing is really fun on this site anymore. Part of the reason I don't really come here anymore.

This place is fading fast.

by Anonymousreply 89December 5, 2019 11:01 PM

R88 and R89, one must find and appreciate posts by adults and disregard those by commenters who have childlike and/or ignorant minds. Unfortunately, there are far too many of the latter. This site tracks and targets people, as well as releases private info. I'm not naive and stupid.

R83

by Anonymousreply 90December 6, 2019 1:43 AM

The subjects of the thread are 'Hillary Clinton' 'Howard Stern' and 'cane face'- did you think we were going to discuss Christmas recipes?

by Anonymousreply 91December 6, 2019 1:49 AM

Stern is a marvelous interviewer. He can make anyone interesting to his audience. No one else can do what he does because no one else can do a long form interview, sometime 90-100 minutes, with NO commercial interruption... it lets him develop trust with the interviewee and allows for it to be a free flowing conversation.

by Anonymousreply 92December 6, 2019 2:01 AM

Nice try, but the truth is hiding in plain sight.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93December 6, 2019 2:11 AM

I believe someone already made an excellent analogy between Howard Stern and the New York Post. The NY Post is known as so bad, a bird won't crap on it. I've sampled The Howard Stern Show to learn, as everyone should. I like Robin Quivers. She was a hard-working woman who educated herself and is a veteran of the USAF. She's "better than" Stern, but we all need $$. Every adult as the right to be as rude, crude and socially unacceptable as he or she prefers. That makes a loud statement to the world.

R93, that assistance device may only be temporary. Especially on the DataLounge, people often make ignorant assumptions.

by Anonymousreply 94December 6, 2019 2:19 AM

[quote] There's a famous photo of Sophia Loren staring as Jayne Mansfield's massive breasts (and I mean massive) in an open gown.

Bad example. Sophia wasn't checking out the merchandise. She was staring daggers trying to will Jayne to explode for stealing her moment.

What's Hillary's hand doing behind Natalie Portman's back?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95December 6, 2019 5:26 AM

Where is Natalie's bra?

by Anonymousreply 96December 6, 2019 5:54 PM

R96 woman don't have to wear bras. Barbra said she doesn't.

by Anonymousreply 97December 6, 2019 6:20 PM

The braless Portman's nipples are hard in R95.

by Anonymousreply 98December 6, 2019 7:19 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!