Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

It's My Birthday, Datalounge

I'm alone and swamped with work, fighting migraine. Not the worst birthday I've had, but not the best. How's your day going?

by Anonymousreply 11December 5, 2019 1:17 AM

Danny M?

by Anonymousreply 1December 4, 2019 7:51 PM

Happy birthday fellow DLer

by Anonymousreply 2December 4, 2019 7:57 PM

Hang in there, Joe, help is on the way.

+SOS+

by Anonymousreply 3December 4, 2019 8:06 PM

🎂 Happy birthday to you! Now wish that migraine away!

by Anonymousreply 4December 4, 2019 8:07 PM

Happy birthday OP!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 5December 4, 2019 8:08 PM

Happy birthday darling.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6December 4, 2019 8:11 PM

OP, happy birthday! I'm sad and sorry to hear you have a migraine. Have you Imitrex, Relpax or anything in that family? I spent many birthdays in your situation or similar, but never let that bother me. Maybe this will cheer you up. You won't believe what just came through my neighborhood. One of those ice cream trucks with a ringing bell and the loud, cheery music! I didn't run down to get some, but it made me happier to hear it! Please feel better. I'm sending you positive thoughts! :-)

by Anonymousreply 7December 4, 2019 8:37 PM

Hi OP, it's my birthday too. Not the best birthday ever, but I guess it could be worse. I have a man. My knees and hips are original and work. I can hear, and my dog loves me. There is a bottle of champagne in the fridge for later. Wishing you relief from the migraine and all the best for the rest of your day! (PS. Champagne cures everything.)

by Anonymousreply 8December 4, 2019 9:18 PM

OP I suffer from migraines with the aura. My Dr put me on Topamax. The med makes any bubbly drink taste awful. It did keep the migraines at bay. Happy Birthday and feel better

by Anonymousreply 9December 4, 2019 9:18 PM

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, you look like a monkey and you smell like one too.

by Anonymousreply 10December 5, 2019 1:13 AM

Happy Birthday :) Mine was Sunday, and I've been dealing with a persistent migraine for several weeks, so I definitely feel your pain on both counts. Hope you get a birthday bj! (Take it from me -It helps!)

by Anonymousreply 11December 5, 2019 1:17 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!