Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

See how this mom responds when her son says he can’t wait to get “wrecked” by a hot 6’4 guy

A viral TikTok video has been making the rounds on social media. It features a young gay man, probably in his late teens or early 20s, talking to his mom about the super hot guy he’s chatting with online.

The son tells his mom the guy is 6’4 and that he “can’t wait to get my sh*t wrecked” by him.

Without looking up from her iPad, Mom responds, “So you are a bottom?”

(Clearly they’ve had this discussion before.)

ADVERTISING

When the son insists that no, “I am not a bottom,” his mother looks straight into the camera and, without batting an eye, says, “Bullsh*t.”

She continues, “Have you ever done anything for anybody else? No. You’re a taker.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4December 4, 2019 9:23 PM

This has to be rehearsed

by Anonymousreply 1December 4, 2019 6:50 PM

Mhm.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2December 4, 2019 6:51 PM

What does being a taker have to do with being a bottom?

by Anonymousreply 3December 4, 2019 7:16 PM

R3 he’s “taking” it up the bunghole.

The whole, “ I want to be my kid’s friend” crap has gone a tad too far. Not in a million years would I have ever had such a conversation with a parent. I suppose if today’s parents are not seen as permissive, they’re labeled as bad parents.

by Anonymousreply 4December 4, 2019 9:23 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!