Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Yang dispenses whipped cream into the mouths of kneeling supporters

I think I'm in love with this man...could you ever see Pete being lose enough to do something like this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42December 5, 2019 12:07 AM

Yes, he's an embarrassment.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1December 4, 2019 6:11 PM

I don’t trust Yang. Shades of Jill Stien.

by Anonymousreply 2December 4, 2019 6:11 PM

[quote]could you ever see Pete being lose enough to do something like this?

No other candidate would do something like this. Because they're running for president of a country, not of their fraternity.

by Anonymousreply 3December 4, 2019 6:12 PM

Because if Pete did it he’d be the victim of endless homophobic attacks from now until the end of time.

by Anonymousreply 4December 4, 2019 6:13 PM

Yang and straight privilege to act goofy and stupid. Pete doesn't have this luxury. Can you imagine how media would react if Pete did this?

There would be no fawning. but shaming instead.

"Just at these gays. Thats what they do "

by Anonymousreply 5December 4, 2019 6:13 PM

I meant HAS not AND

by Anonymousreply 6December 4, 2019 6:14 PM

That's why we need someone like Yang R5. We need all the privilege we can get right now.

Remember Trump throwing the paper towels? We could use someone like that as our candidate.

by Anonymousreply 7December 4, 2019 6:14 PM

r7 I'd rather not have to choose between the lesser douche. From one embarrassment to another, no thanks.

by Anonymousreply 8December 4, 2019 6:17 PM

Be prepared for more Yangs in the future. Egomanics running for president for the publicity and the money making opportunities. In this age of social media these people will gain traction at least until people actually start voting.

by Anonymousreply 9December 4, 2019 6:19 PM

The Deplorables didn't like it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10December 4, 2019 6:20 PM

Yang and Williamson only exist because of CA. I was shocked at the amount of stickers I saw for both. This is going to be a mess of an election.

by Anonymousreply 11December 4, 2019 6:23 PM

Yang is betting big on New Hampshire because honestly, he has no other path elsewhere. You can't wait for California to roll by, especially now that Bloomberg is making a big play in all later states.

And I don't want to be nasty, but something tells me his supporters mostly won't switch to another candidate or even vote for the eventual nominee. They seem like a segment of the electorate that can most afford four more years of Trump.

by Anonymousreply 12December 4, 2019 6:28 PM

You can't take this asshole seriously.

He shouldn't have even been up on the debate stage. He's a buffoon and a fool.

And he will NEVER be President.

by Anonymousreply 13December 4, 2019 6:29 PM

although if truth be known, pete has probably dispensed into the mouths of kneelers

by Anonymousreply 14December 4, 2019 6:32 PM

r12 He's big on alt right sites, his supporters will most likely not vote for the democrat. Even progressives who support him are more of the stay home or vote Stein types.

by Anonymousreply 15December 4, 2019 6:32 PM

Who exactly are his supporters? Are they a bunch of unenrolled Libertarians who have decided this year to settle on him during the Democratic primaries?

As I understand it, he needs one more poll of 4% nationally to qualify for the next debate? Unfortunately for him, the last couple of polls to keep putting him rounded down to 3%.

by Anonymousreply 16December 4, 2019 6:32 PM

How many guys let him cream in their mouths?

by Anonymousreply 17December 4, 2019 6:35 PM

r16 We're getting 3-4 national polls and two state polls by Dec. 12, which is the deadline. So I'm sure he'll make it. Same for Tulsi.

by Anonymousreply 18December 4, 2019 6:39 PM

I don't know R13, I could see Beto doing something like this.

by Anonymousreply 19December 4, 2019 6:39 PM

I don't know R13, I could see Beto doing something like this.

by Anonymousreply 20December 4, 2019 6:39 PM

[quote]Who exactly are his supporters? Are they a bunch of unenrolled Libertarians who have decided this year to settle on him during the Democratic primaries?

I think so, yes. And they're largely men. Very tech savvy; they prefer downvoting other candidates' videos online to knocking on doors. Hence him polling where he is right now.

by Anonymousreply 21December 4, 2019 6:42 PM

R18

Perhaps, but I'd still bet against Gabbard, and only slightly less so with Yang. If they do scrape through, they'll be out (along with Amy) with higher thresholds for January.

by Anonymousreply 22December 4, 2019 6:43 PM

I can't take yang seriously, he doesn't wear a tie he he doesn't act presidential either. I can't stand people like him who get into presidential races, and turn it into a clown party.

The only people he appeals to are over privileged white frat assholes. And I completely hate that crowd with a passion. Yang needs to go away, this election is not the time for his foolishness.

Not this election cycle, please.

by Anonymousreply 23December 4, 2019 6:43 PM

r22 Tulsi just needs a New Hampshire poll and she'll be in as she's polling really well there. Agree about January - enough of this foolishness!

by Anonymousreply 24December 4, 2019 6:56 PM

Would New Hampshire-ites actually vote for this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25December 4, 2019 6:59 PM

The Republicans and independents will, yes. She'll bomb among Democrats.

by Anonymousreply 26December 4, 2019 7:01 PM

Please keep cutting this douche’s mic until he eventually drops out and fades into even further obscurity

by Anonymousreply 27December 4, 2019 8:07 PM

Brahs, I like him.

by Anonymousreply 28December 4, 2019 8:54 PM

I'd let him cream in my mouth.

by Anonymousreply 29December 4, 2019 9:12 PM

You all have no idea how much of an impact he's having for that certain subset of frat bros, both young and those who still wish they were young. It's... not great. They LOVE him.

by Anonymousreply 30December 4, 2019 9:15 PM

Cute? I'd say he's incredibly boring.

by Anonymousreply 31December 4, 2019 9:16 PM

How asian

by Anonymousreply 32December 4, 2019 9:16 PM

Every fourth post in the YangGang subreddit is about the debate-qualifying CBS/YouGov poll, with plenty encouraging lying about party registration and age to game the results. Scary shit. And even armed with super PAC money and bombing Iowa with ads, he's still not climbing fast enough in the polls. I think he's just not good enough at retail politics that Iowans prefer.

by Anonymousreply 33December 4, 2019 9:19 PM

r29

Agreed.

by Anonymousreply 34December 4, 2019 9:27 PM

r25 Just in: Tulsi is apparently moving to New Hampshire and will live there until their primary. Not a joke. 🙄

by Anonymousreply 35December 4, 2019 10:53 PM

What on earth was he thinking?!

by Anonymousreply 36December 4, 2019 11:19 PM

I could believe that about Tulsi. Plenty of conservative Democrats, and independents, for her to court. I understand that there are billboards for her in South Carolina as well.

by Anonymousreply 37December 4, 2019 11:41 PM

He has one good idea, that is automation will eliminate a lot of jobs in the next decade or two.

Other than that, I don't get the appeal.

And squirting whipped cream into the mouths of people, what is he running for President of Manchester High???

by Anonymousreply 38December 4, 2019 11:48 PM

r37 Also Republicans as it's an open primary. NH is her only shot because of that. Yes, she has billboards in SC, as crazy as that sounds.

by Anonymousreply 39December 4, 2019 11:49 PM

Yang Gang Bang

by Anonymousreply 40December 4, 2019 11:58 PM

Good for her

by Anonymousreply 41December 5, 2019 12:01 AM

Yang's Twitter is also pretty funny and loose.

He has attracted many former Bernie Bros but remains a niche candidate--he reminds me of an indie band with a small fanatical fan base and zero chance for a contract with one of the major labels.

by Anonymousreply 42December 5, 2019 12:07 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!