Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Why Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom Have Postponed Their Wedding

Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom aren’t heading down the aisle just yet. The pair were set to tie the knot this month, but a source exclusively reveals in the new issue of Us Weekly that the wedding’s been postponed.

“They changed the timing due to the location they want,” says the insider. Not to worry — everything’s still going smoothly for the couple. “They’re beyond in love,” the source adds, noting that the singer, 35, and the actor, 42, are enjoying every minute of planning their nuptials.

“They’re going to have one local wedding party, and the other will be a destination wedding party,” the source adds. Babies are also on the brain: “Katy wants to have her first kid soon after they get married,” adds the insider.

The English actor popped the question to the Grammy nominee with a romantic Valentine’s Day proposal. Prior to her relationship with Bloom, Perry was married to Russell Brand from 2010 to 2012 and dated John Mayer on and off from 2012 to 2013. The SAG award winner shares an 8-year-old son, Flynn, with ex-wife Miranda Kerr whom he split with in 2013.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28December 5, 2019 1:32 PM

Katy seems too vapid and stupid to function.

by Anonymousreply 1December 4, 2019 5:17 PM

Perfect match

by Anonymousreply 2December 4, 2019 5:18 PM

Such talent.

by Anonymousreply 3December 4, 2019 5:18 PM

Kate’s getting mouth puppet lines.

by Anonymousreply 4December 4, 2019 5:32 PM

They really are a perfect match.

Dumb and minimally talented, but they do both seem good-natured.

by Anonymousreply 5December 4, 2019 6:04 PM

[quote] “They changed the timing due to the location they want,” says the insider. Not to worry — everything’s still going smoothly for the couple.

Katy Perry must have low self-esteem. First, Russell Brand. Now, Orlando Bloom. OK if she wants an open marriage.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6December 4, 2019 6:15 PM

R6 maybe she feels like this is as good as it gets.

by Anonymousreply 7December 5, 2019 2:17 AM

It's as good as she can keep.

by Anonymousreply 8December 5, 2019 5:11 AM

Because he's gay?

by Anonymousreply 9December 5, 2019 5:15 AM

They are both drunks and are gay. Go away freaks!

by Anonymousreply 10December 5, 2019 5:21 AM

She needs to keep her legs closed.

by Anonymousreply 11December 5, 2019 5:27 AM

After the first LOTR movie, I was smitten with Orlando Bloom. Really thought he might be the next best thing. By the second movie, I had become un-smitten, and by the third movie, pretty much forgotten he’d existed.

by Anonymousreply 12December 5, 2019 5:32 AM

Maybe he found someone to nail that ass properly and had no use for Katy any more.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13December 5, 2019 5:41 AM

He looks really odd in that photo.

by Anonymousreply 14December 5, 2019 5:55 AM

R13 what ass??

by Anonymousreply 15December 5, 2019 7:22 AM

Does Orlando have stank sleeve. I forgot and I'm too lazy to google nude pix.

by Anonymousreply 16December 5, 2019 7:45 AM

Doesn't he have every std known to man? Plus I've read he chaets on her with 18 year old girls and boys and she knows and doesn't care. Seems like she just wants to be married and doesn't want to look for another man.

by Anonymousreply 17December 5, 2019 7:57 AM

They're gonna change the location of the wedding after all of their guests have already arranged their travel? Sure, Jan.

by Anonymousreply 18December 5, 2019 8:08 AM

This sounds like a PR-fest.

by Anonymousreply 19December 5, 2019 9:13 AM

Who and who???

by Anonymousreply 20December 5, 2019 9:21 AM

He is aging terribly.

by Anonymousreply 21December 5, 2019 9:24 AM

If Katy Perry is going to settle, settling for Orlando Bloom isn't shabby at all.

by Anonymousreply 22December 5, 2019 12:37 PM

Hmm...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23December 5, 2019 12:40 PM

Hey I think it’s a sweet ass. I volunteer to nail it if he needs someone.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24December 5, 2019 12:45 PM

[Quote] Plus I've read he chaets on her with 18 year old girls and boys and she knows and doesn't care. Seems like she just wants to be married and doesn't want to look for another man.

Wouldn't surprise me. She'd rather just bury her head in the sand.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25December 5, 2019 12:49 PM

[quote] Katy seems too vapid and stupid to function.

Really, well then would you mind hitting me over the head with the sort of stupid stick that makes me as stupid as she is? She’s worth over $300MM.

by Anonymousreply 26December 5, 2019 12:50 PM

Maybe they had it booked at a plantation.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27December 5, 2019 12:54 PM

Even her wedding drama is boring and forgettable

by Anonymousreply 28December 5, 2019 1:32 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!