Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Hell has frozen over! Willie Nelson has given up smoking weed.

-He's probably doing edibles, TBH.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9December 4, 2019 8:13 PM

I love Willie. I saw him in concert long time ago in LA with ex husband . We were so young and shared a box of cheap wine and weed.......aww... youth

by Anonymousreply 1December 4, 2019 4:13 PM

I hope that WN is healthy and happy

by Anonymousreply 2December 4, 2019 4:29 PM

He is a national treasure.

Be well, Willie.

by Anonymousreply 3December 4, 2019 4:36 PM

Saw him performing on an awards show a week or so ago and it was obvious he was having breathing difficulty. Honestly, I was afraid he was going to keel over right there on stage.

by Anonymousreply 4December 4, 2019 4:38 PM

Umm...edibles. Smoking green is passé

by Anonymousreply 5December 4, 2019 5:06 PM

He has his own engineered strain, for chrissakes, but I think its semantics, he probably grinds and vapes leaf vs vaping oils. Cant believe he is THC free.

by Anonymousreply 6December 4, 2019 5:20 PM

R4 I saw the same show. He looked like he had very limited lung capacity. He reminded me of my grandmother when she was dying of emphysema.

by Anonymousreply 7December 4, 2019 5:28 PM

He's not claiming that he gave up THC.

by Anonymousreply 8December 4, 2019 6:19 PM

I chew on a gummy every night at 7pm. Doesn't make me stoned, just chill. I look forward to it each day.

by Anonymousreply 9December 4, 2019 8:13 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!