Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Hillary on Bernie

Wow.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9January 10, 2020 2:12 AM

Uh huh. And what is that clip from? Why doesn't your nobody Twitter pal give a source?

by Anonymousreply 1December 4, 2019 10:19 AM

R1 Why don’t you fucking research it?

by Anonymousreply 2December 4, 2019 3:22 PM

Bernie has a right to run.

The election choices were bad, and alot of people were on the fence and when Comey reopened the investigation a few days before the election, it made it look like they had something on Hillary, like she really messed up. That swung more voters to Trump.

In a twist of karma or irony, Comey was fired by Trump. Had Comey not done that I think Hillary would have had a better chance of winning by the undecided fence sitters.

by Anonymousreply 3December 4, 2019 3:45 PM

[quote]because...you don't admonish your supporters for attacking other democrats from the left.

And how is that wrong?

Sure, he has the right to run. But, allowing his supporters to shred other candidates, rather than running on his own merits is going to end up exactly where we are - with a cheeto as president, not to mention that after LOSING the nomination, he refused to call his supporters to support the dem candidate until he had wrung concessions for HIMSELF, not his constituents or supporters, out of the dems.

Bernie is not a democrat and never has been one. He's always been an independent and continues to act accordingly.

by Anonymousreply 4December 4, 2019 4:15 PM

This coming from the bitch who called an anonymous number of citizens/voters deplorable.

by Anonymousreply 5December 4, 2019 5:54 PM

[quote]Bernie is not a democrat and never has been one. He's always been an independent and continues to act accordingly.

Yep. Independent of the bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 6December 4, 2019 5:57 PM

I agree with R5.

Why do news sources still give her airtime? I used to admire and respect her, but I'm tired and resentful of Hillary. Is there anyone she doesn't insult or bash?

by Anonymousreply 7January 10, 2020 2:03 AM

More bullshit troll misinformation. It’s odd you people are still obsessed with her

by Anonymousreply 8January 10, 2020 2:07 AM

r7, No.

by Anonymousreply 9January 10, 2020 2:12 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!