Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Are cats evolving to becoming talking two-legged creatures?

I think so. Cite examples and discuss. Imagine 'Planet of the Apes,' but with cats.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18December 6, 2019 10:22 PM

Bipedal cats:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1December 4, 2019 5:49 AM

I can has chat?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2December 4, 2019 5:50 AM

The popular Standing Cat!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3December 4, 2019 5:51 AM

3-cup Monte

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4December 4, 2019 5:53 AM

yes Rose, exactly that.

by Anonymousreply 5December 4, 2019 5:54 AM

Mickey Katt Jr was far smarter than those cats. His skill was opening closed doors including the refrigerator door.

He'd jump up on the washing machine to be the correct height for the door handle. Then he'd reach over and use his front paws to turn it so that it would open for him to enter the next room. Yes he was a very small cat.

by Anonymousreply 6December 4, 2019 6:21 AM

nobody cares about the video you made of your cat

and stop spamming it here like it's something you 'just found'

by Anonymousreply 7December 4, 2019 6:58 AM

R7, I found OP's cat video highly entertaining. Why don't you have the common sense to skip threads and posts in which you have limited interest? Do you really have nothing better to do with your time than to get on DL and insult others' tastes? If so I feel very sorry for you.

by Anonymousreply 8December 4, 2019 10:34 AM

OP, Did you get your cat's DNA test?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9December 4, 2019 12:57 PM

When Miss Mousie heard a sound outside the windows, instead of running to the window sill and looking out like a normal cat, she'd sit bolt upright like this.

I called it her "prairie dog" pose.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10December 4, 2019 6:03 PM

R7 = too stupid to understand how someone can link a video someone ELSE made.

R7 = too stupid to understand what spam is, which this thread is not.

R7 = dried up cuntlette with her panties in such a bunch she hasn't pissed in a week.

by Anonymousreply 11December 4, 2019 7:08 PM

Cats, now and forever.

by Anonymousreply 12December 6, 2019 8:25 PM

Cats with Thumbs

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13December 6, 2019 9:17 PM

No.

by Anonymousreply 14December 6, 2019 9:52 PM

Can anyone explain why some cats can stand on their 2 legs and open doors while others cannot? Must be more than size and their level of intelligence.

by Anonymousreply 15December 6, 2019 9:59 PM

Another talking cat!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16December 6, 2019 10:03 PM

"Can anyone explain why some cats can stand on their 2 legs and open doors while others cannot? "

I had a cat who used to sit up on her hind legs, and she was literally the dumbest cat who ever lived. Maybe the sitting-up thing is like humans being able to curl their tongues, it's inborn and has nothing to do with ability or intelligence.

As for opening doors, only the smartest cats do that. I once had a super-smart cat and when he wanted to go out and play in the traffic, he'd grab onto the front doorknob and paw away at it. He knew the doorknob opened the door, but a round doorknob can only be opened with large appendages with opposable thumbs, and the ability to twist in one direction. If that cat had had little hands instead of paws, the door would have been wide open for burglars all the time.

by Anonymousreply 17December 6, 2019 10:19 PM

They wait until we've left the house for work, then slip off their catsuits and take a bath

by Anonymousreply 18December 6, 2019 10:22 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!