Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I just defrosted SEVERAL Cadbury Eggs from my frozen stash.

I can’t think of a single person who’s taken the initiative that I have, that is, freezing these Easter delicacies for later in the year. Sorry haters, the taste and texture are STILL. FLAWLESS. These are NOT available until spring, so don’t bother looking. I’ll polish off a couple tonight, while you’re stuck with leftover pumpkin pie.

Jealous, bitches?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24December 4, 2019 12:25 PM

Brilliant strategy for preserving the delicacies of Easter. Have you tried defrosting your Peeps yet?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1December 4, 2019 3:23 AM

Jesus Christ! Another frau talking about her frozen eggs. Bitte fur du!

by Anonymousreply 2December 4, 2019 3:29 AM

We are not amused . . .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3December 4, 2019 3:31 AM

Bunny says there are healthier fresh alternatives.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4December 4, 2019 3:33 AM

Don't be a pig and buy so many. Or give them to your local shelter if you DO buy too many.

by Anonymousreply 5December 4, 2019 3:34 AM

I admire your foresight, op. Not jealous, however, because Cadbury Cream Eggs are disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 6December 4, 2019 4:14 AM

I originally read that you had defnestrated those eggs, which was enornously intriguing to me. I would like to see that!

by Anonymousreply 7December 4, 2019 4:19 AM

I can order it from Amazon and get it by the end of the week on Prime, so...enjoy freezing your eggs.

by Anonymousreply 8December 4, 2019 4:20 AM

If I eat two Cadbury Creme Eggs within the space of a week, I gain a pound.

by Anonymousreply 9December 4, 2019 4:33 AM

They're overrated. You must be a fat cunt with bad teeth, too.

by Anonymousreply 10December 4, 2019 5:06 AM

“defrosted SEVERAL Cadbury Eggs”

FYI: The In vitro fertilization people said the rabbit died and you’re about to give birth to a big belly.

by Anonymousreply 11December 4, 2019 5:10 AM

Well, aren’t you the clever one?

by Anonymousreply 12December 4, 2019 5:14 AM

if you did this in ohio you'd better be prepared to implant them or you'll be charged with murder

by Anonymousreply 13December 4, 2019 7:02 AM

You begin by getting the inferior American version of Cadbury chocolates and then compound your error by freezing them. Since you seem to not notice any degradation in quality, it's clear your tastebuds aren't functioning properly.

Still, you do you, and all that. You go gurl, etc.

by Anonymousreply 14December 4, 2019 7:09 AM

Don't they sell the same thing at Christmas as the "Ornament Creme Egg" and at Halloween as "The Screme Egg"?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15December 4, 2019 7:47 AM
by Anonymousreply 16December 4, 2019 7:50 AM

You type fat!

by Anonymousreply 17December 4, 2019 7:58 AM

R15= buzzkill

by Anonymousreply 18December 4, 2019 8:18 AM

Keep eating and packing on the pounds bitch.

by Anonymousreply 19December 4, 2019 8:31 AM

Once upon a time, they were nice, with good chocolate and a smooth creamy filling. Then a US company got involved, changed the chocolate, made them smaller, messed with the recipe for the filling so it's overly sweet and grainy, and they are a shadow of their former selves. So not jealous at all.

by Anonymousreply 20December 4, 2019 8:35 AM

God, OP you type FAT.

by Anonymousreply 21December 4, 2019 8:37 AM

Loved these as a kid, never been able to get into em as an adult.

by Anonymousreply 22December 4, 2019 9:29 AM

Sorry, the ones on Amazon are most likely old stock.

by Anonymousreply 23December 4, 2019 11:47 AM

I miss the New Zealand made ones (production stopped in 2009 and since then British made ones with their grainy filling have been imported). They were made in many flavours and it took running many kilometers to work off the fat gained! Thank God they were not available for long. Back then I too froze them to prolong the season.

by Anonymousreply 24December 4, 2019 12:25 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!