Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

World Leaders Mock Trump on Video

A video of Princess Anne, Justin Trudeau, Boris Johnson, Emmanuel Macron, and Mark Rutte mocking Trump [literally] behind his back at today's NATO reception is going viral. Trudeau's line about Trump's staff shows us that people in the White House know he's unstable.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15December 4, 2019 10:45 AM

You know you're an idiot when Boris Johnson is making fun of you.

by Anonymousreply 1December 4, 2019 2:23 AM

Princess Anne may be the best royal. Pity her mother having to put up with the orange oaf yet again.

by Anonymousreply 2December 4, 2019 2:26 AM

Already a thread.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3December 4, 2019 2:26 AM

Questionable ethics in releasing it TBH

Given Trump, he may retaliate against our allies for spite.

by Anonymousreply 4December 4, 2019 2:27 AM

It might be an ethics issue if the video was taken by one of the leaders. I’m guessing it was taken by the press or by the staff, in which case it’s just business as usual, no?

by Anonymousreply 5December 4, 2019 3:00 AM

God I love cocky Trudeau.

by Anonymousreply 6December 4, 2019 3:05 AM

Oh come on, like you haven't done it yourself? Jesus H. Christ on Stick. I think Trump is an incoherent moron.

by Anonymousreply 7December 4, 2019 3:15 AM

Princess Anne had something to add. It sounded good, said with some earnestness. Too bad we couldn’t make it out. It would have been a scandal, right? Since royals aren’t supposed to be political in public?

by Anonymousreply 8December 4, 2019 3:19 AM

I would’ve enjoyed this video more if Trudeau and macron started making out.

by Anonymousreply 9December 4, 2019 3:26 AM

WINNING!

by Anonymousreply 10December 4, 2019 4:32 AM

Trump has made himself irrelevant on the world stage. A Putin stooge.

by Anonymousreply 11December 4, 2019 4:40 AM

^ He is the Putain du Putin. he is Le Petomane. He's a whore and a gasbag, but in French it just sounds more amusing.

by Anonymousreply 12December 4, 2019 4:45 AM

Trump is a global embarrassment. His supporters seem to be under the delusion that he is loved world-wide but the reality is that he is treated as a joke everywhere. Only the very extreme fringes of the far-right are positive towards him.

I hope he's been told about this - I can imagine it will make him incredibly upset.

by Anonymousreply 13December 4, 2019 9:25 AM

I'm fascinated by how delusional he is. He really thinks somehow that he and the U.S. are MORE respected worldwide with him as president. I often think about his statement when he announced he was running, back in 2015, which began:

[quote]Our country is in serious trouble. We are not respected by anyone. We are a laughing stock all over the world.

I mean, really?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14December 4, 2019 9:52 AM

Racist blackface minstrel says what?

by Anonymousreply 15December 4, 2019 10:45 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!