Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Jersey Shore debuted 10 years ago Today! (12/3/2009)

10 years since that trashy reality gem debuted and became a worldwide phenomenon.

I used to not miss an episode, and I actually still rewatch the original show here and there. It was fun and entertaining. There were some crazy times too! Season 2 is forever the best to me.

Did you watch?

The reunion show is not the same.

Mike was my favorite because he never let shit get boring.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19December 4, 2019 3:47 PM

I watched every episode! LOVED IT!

by Anonymousreply 1December 4, 2019 1:26 AM

It is still watchable. Say what you will of them being trashy or whatever All members of Jersey Shore have an engaging personality. They made great television. I remember leaving work early on Thursdays to watch the last ten minutes and then rewinding the episode on the DVR

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2December 4, 2019 1:32 AM

by Anonymousreply 3December 4, 2019 1:36 AM

I loved DJ Pauly. The episode where he complained about a girl "stalking his whole life" was hilarious, as she continued to pop up randomly.

Snooki and Deena being drunken whores on the streets of Italy was also classic TV.

Vinnie was so cute and apparently he was the one viewers wanted to smash the most.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4December 4, 2019 1:36 AM

I didn't watch it but I remember how popular it was, I'm always shocked that it barely ran that long considering most reality shows run forever now.

by Anonymousreply 5December 4, 2019 1:45 AM

Did Mike get his fat cheeks lipo’d?

by Anonymousreply 6December 4, 2019 2:06 AM

I got a kick out of Jenny (JWow) 's punch before speaking. girl was truly a badass.

by Anonymousreply 7December 4, 2019 2:11 AM

Jenni is awful. Never liked her. She is fake.

r6 that photo is from years ago. None of them look like that now, and Sammi is no longer around. She wants nothing to do with the show and hasn't been on the reunion show and won't do specials etc.

by Anonymousreply 8December 4, 2019 2:18 AM

Vinny was never cute. He is NOW, but on the show? I dont know where this lie comes from. He was also lame.

by Anonymousreply 9December 4, 2019 2:18 AM

I like old Vinny better. New Vinny is a muscle mary.

by Anonymousreply 10December 4, 2019 2:30 AM

I watched it as a guilty pleasure until I realized it gave me no pleasure to watch such dreadful people.

by Anonymousreply 11December 4, 2019 2:57 AM

[Quote] and Sammi is no longer around. She wants nothing to do with the show and hasn't been on the reunion show and won't do specials etc.

I don't blame her. I didn't find the Ronnie/Sam drama all that fun.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12December 4, 2019 2:58 AM

She has a restraining order on him

by Anonymousreply 13December 4, 2019 3:03 AM

I'm so sorry but I'm Italian-American and was appalled by the show.

by Anonymousreply 14December 4, 2019 3:05 AM

People from that area the show was filmed despised that cast and the show. I have friends from there and they wouldn't even call the show by name.

by Anonymousreply 15December 4, 2019 3:09 AM

What happened to 10 years of my life. I just realized yesterday that it’s a new DECADE next month. Wow - the pat 4 were milestones. This came way too fast. And reality TV has been around way too long. I think of Simple Life as 10 years ago. Sigh.

by Anonymousreply 16December 4, 2019 4:14 AM

Vinny sells his ass for money now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17December 4, 2019 4:26 AM

Vinny shows his ass for money. Not sell it.

by Anonymousreply 18December 4, 2019 3:44 PM

I’m only interested in his dick. Wonder if he will eventually sink low enough. Or “accidentally” leak a sex tape.

by Anonymousreply 19December 4, 2019 3:47 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!