Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Gus Kentworthy switches from USA to British Team for Upcoming Olympics

I didn’t know one could just switch from USA to another ... seems odd. But it is to honor his mom, so good for him?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34December 5, 2019 12:45 AM

It’s just a scheme to fuck Tom Daley.

by Anonymousreply 1December 4, 2019 12:53 AM

[quote] to honor his mom ....

oh please, he can't get on the US Team.

by Anonymousreply 2December 4, 2019 12:53 AM

And the rest of the team R2

by Anonymousreply 3December 4, 2019 12:54 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4December 4, 2019 12:57 AM

Smart strategy - less pressure to win but also more uncut cock.

by Anonymousreply 5December 4, 2019 12:57 AM

He is uncut.

And a strict top.

And will probably plow Tom Daley it Dustin isn’t watching carefully to keep his whore hubby from cheating some morebb

by Anonymousreply 6December 4, 2019 12:59 AM

I thought he retired from skiing ... I guess the acting career isn't going so hot.

by Anonymousreply 7December 4, 2019 12:59 AM

R7 or he is doing both.... skiing is years apart.

by Anonymousreply 8December 4, 2019 1:00 AM

Strict tops don’t need to say they are strict tops.

by Anonymousreply 9December 4, 2019 1:02 AM

He shit the bed in PyeongChang, so ...

by Anonymousreply 10December 4, 2019 1:03 AM

Skintastic!

by Anonymousreply 11December 4, 2019 1:03 AM

I think you have to have a connection, of some sort, to the country you compete for. Since Gus, was born in the UK, to a British mother, I assume he has duel citizenship.

by Anonymousreply 12December 4, 2019 1:13 AM

Freakin turncoat. But with Brexit I assume they can use the help.

by Anonymousreply 13December 4, 2019 1:49 AM

Duel citizenship, R12? So he’s competing in fencing??

by Anonymousreply 14December 4, 2019 3:06 AM

Dead to me!

by Anonymousreply 15December 4, 2019 3:13 AM

Kenworthy is a dual (oh dear r12) British and American citizen so it was always his choice which country he wanted to compete under.

by Anonymousreply 16December 4, 2019 3:17 AM

Yes, sorry, dual not duel. I hate homonyms.

by Anonymousreply 17December 4, 2019 3:23 AM

Traitor.

by Anonymousreply 18December 4, 2019 3:25 AM

by Anonymousreply 19December 4, 2019 3:31 AM

Is he really a top? That’s a shame, because that hot ass of his is really calling for dick.

by Anonymousreply 20December 4, 2019 3:31 AM

This cocksucker isn’t even a real American. I had no idea. He’s a Brit. If you can’t run for President then you’re not an American. Go back home and don’t bother coming back. And if you think you’re getting in Tom’s speedo, you’ve got another thing coming. Dustin will cut that pube beard right off your face.

by Anonymousreply 21December 4, 2019 3:33 AM

Well, his father is American R21

by Anonymousreply 22December 4, 2019 3:38 AM

R21 As his father is an American and his parents were married at the time, he would be a natural born citizen and therefore eligible to be President, just one with dual citizenship.

by Anonymousreply 23December 4, 2019 3:39 AM

What is a natural born citizen? You need to be born in the US to be President.

by Anonymousreply 24December 4, 2019 12:11 PM

No you don't r24. John McCain and and Ted Cruz are two recent examples of people who weren't born in the US who ran for President.

The constitution just says you need to be a natural born citizen, which is a citizen at the time of your birth. As the child of an American citizen, Gus was an American citizen at birth no matter where he was born.

by Anonymousreply 25December 4, 2019 12:55 PM

I think it’s safe to say that Gus won’t be president nor will he run for president regardless of him being born in the U.K. or the duality of his citizenship.

by Anonymousreply 26December 4, 2019 3:23 PM

I guess this is a good thing, assuming he moves to the UK and therefore closer to me and I may get the chance to plow him.

by Anonymousreply 27December 4, 2019 4:03 PM

[QUOTE] John McCain and and Ted Cruz are two recent examples of people who weren't born in the US who ran for President.

John McCain was born on an American military base while his father was serving overseas in the Navy. No comparison.

Ted Cruz’s eligibility to be president was questioned by legal scholars. If he actually got the nomination, it would’ve created a constitutional crisis. I personally don’t believe Ted Cruz is eligible to be President, and neither is Gus Kenworthy who also would see a constitutional challenge if he came close to the White House.

by Anonymousreply 28December 4, 2019 6:43 PM

He is really cute in person but short. Very short.

by Anonymousreply 29December 4, 2019 8:02 PM

R29 - I kinda assumed. Anyone who looks good on camera is generally short. Thankfully I like short bottoms.

by Anonymousreply 30December 4, 2019 8:05 PM

[Quote]Ted Cruz’s eligibility to be president was questioned by legal scholars. If he actually got the nomination, it would’ve created a constitutional crisis.

Not to anyone serious. Everyone laughed at Trunp when he tried to spout the bullshit you are spouting and no one took it seriously.

Constitutional crisis! Oh dear.

by Anonymousreply 31December 4, 2019 8:12 PM

For the dullard

The Naturalization Act of 1790 stated that "the children of citizens of the United States, that may be born beyond sea, or out of the limits of the United States, shall be considered as natural born citizens"

by Anonymousreply 32December 4, 2019 8:15 PM

[Quote]John McCain was born on an American military base while his father was serving overseas in the Navy. No comparison.

A distinction to you, not legally. John McCain was born abroad, his passport said born in Panama.

by Anonymousreply 33December 4, 2019 8:17 PM

R33 When he was born, the Panama Canal Zone, was administered as a territory of the United States.

by Anonymousreply 34December 5, 2019 12:45 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!