Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

World's first sperm bank opens for HIV-positive donors

The world’s first sperm bank for HIV-positive donors has opened in New Zealand.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13December 4, 2019 6:26 PM

Is there a market for POZ cum? Is it for fetistists? Do they guzzle it?

by Anonymousreply 1December 4, 2019 12:48 AM

by Anonymousreply 2December 4, 2019 12:50 AM

Why would you even want to put yourself in this position?

I won't have children because I don't want to pass along a family history of depression. If I did, it wouldn't guarantee the kid would have problems, but it's not the best idea. I won't donate a kidney because I have less than 100% function. It's not a guarantee the recipient wouldn't have problems, but it's not the best idea.

Plus the world is overpopulated af.

It's one thing to be poz and have children with your partner. But why put your sperm out on the marketplace? You may not pass along HIV itself, but maybe the virus can damage genetic material in some way. Why not just get over your narcissism, realize that there's no imperative to reproduce and that this ship has sailed for you, so to speak?

by Anonymousreply 3December 4, 2019 1:07 AM

I’m sorry, but who was looking for HIV+ sperm?

by Anonymousreply 4December 4, 2019 1:50 AM

Since no women looking for sperm donors for fertility purposes could possibly want donations when they could get sperm from the neg, there's something else going on here.

Either some idiot is just trying to make the poz feel better about themselves, or someone's got a sperm fetish and the money to put up this kind of front.

by Anonymousreply 5December 4, 2019 3:43 AM

This would be unnecessary if Danny Pintauro had been aborted.

by Anonymousreply 6December 4, 2019 11:09 AM

I don't think anything else deserves a "Who asked for this?" more than THIS.

by Anonymousreply 7December 4, 2019 12:23 PM

Only in New Zealand.

by Anonymousreply 8December 4, 2019 12:45 PM

Sometimes it needs to be said.

This is why they hate us.

by Anonymousreply 9December 4, 2019 12:54 PM

I don't really get this. How does it benefit anyone? Yeah, discrimination is bad, but who wants this sperm anyway? And who really really wants to donate their poz sperm, except to prove a point?

by Anonymousreply 10December 4, 2019 1:00 PM

Sperm cannot host the virus. The vector is actually the seminal fluid. Physicians have been “washing” sperm for use in IVF for years now.

by Anonymousreply 11December 4, 2019 1:00 PM

R11 is correct about the science.

R4 is correct about the market.

The demand would probably be so slight that this 'sperm bank' could be operated out of a cooler in the back seat of your car.

by Anonymousreply 12December 4, 2019 1:10 PM

[quote]this 'sperm bank' could be operated out of a cooler in the back seat of your car.

HAWT!

by Anonymousreply 13December 4, 2019 6:26 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!