Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Secrets about the Trumps from the new biography "Free, Melania"

*Donald and Melania sleep in different bedrooms on different floors of the White House. Donald sleeps in the master bedroom; Melania sleeps in the same bedroom Michelle Obama's mother slept in

*Melania dislikes Ivanka, whom she sees as a rival. The "I Don't Care Do U?" jacket from Zara was really meant as a scathing riposte to Ivanka (who loves Zara--Melania prefers high-end brands normally) for taking credit for softening Trump's stance at the time on immigrant children (Melania thought she deserved the credit)

*Melania has almost no skills since she has never worked except as a model, so she sinks much of her time into White House decorating schemes for the holidays. She spent hours puzzling over mood boards last year.

*Tiffany is always treated in the family as a second-class child. At Donald's and Melania's wedding, Eric and Don Jr. were co-best men, Ivanka did a Bible reading--and Tiffany was asked to hand out programs to guests!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40December 15, 2019 9:29 PM

I find her unattractive, very severe and harsh looking.

by Anonymousreply 1December 4, 2019 12:20 AM

Wake me up when someone writes the obituaries for these grifters and parasites.

by Anonymousreply 2December 4, 2019 12:22 AM

I wish the entire Trump family would board a plane, & fly into an active volcano.

by Anonymousreply 3December 4, 2019 12:24 AM

Don't cry for me, Slovenia!

by Anonymousreply 4December 4, 2019 12:28 AM

God, I wish Kitty Kelley was still around and had an unlimited research budget to produce a biography of this one.

by Anonymousreply 5December 4, 2019 12:38 AM

R5 Whatever happen to Kitty Kelley? She's still alive but hasn't published a book in nearly ten years.

by Anonymousreply 6December 4, 2019 12:48 AM

Melania is a do-nothing piece of shit.

by Anonymousreply 7December 4, 2019 12:51 AM

I can’t understand the title.

by Anonymousreply 8December 4, 2019 12:54 AM

Jussie Smollett is worse....ooops wrong thread

by Anonymousreply 9December 4, 2019 12:56 AM

R8, It’s a coded message to Real Melania’s captors. Everyone knows the one with Donald is a double.

by Anonymousreply 10December 4, 2019 3:29 AM

What a terrible title! Melania was never *free*, she was very expensive! Still is!

by Anonymousreply 11December 4, 2019 3:52 AM

This sounds entertaining.

by Anonymousreply 12December 4, 2019 4:23 AM

[quote]Melania has almost no skills

Pfft. All de pepples know I architekt!

by Anonymousreply 13December 4, 2019 4:28 AM

Melania has almost no skills:

Excus me. Vat about me 5 languages?

by Anonymousreply 14December 4, 2019 4:46 AM

So why should I buy this book? We already knew Melania was a talentless Slovenian whore with no taste that hates the Orange Anus, Tiffany is considered a 3rd class citizen, and Daddy wants to fuck Ivanka.

Call me when it's revealed that Don Jr. has a vagina.

by Anonymousreply 15December 4, 2019 4:52 AM

dirty whore.

by Anonymousreply 16December 4, 2019 4:55 AM

[quote]The "I Don't Care Do U?" jacket from Zara was really meant as a scathing riposte to Ivanka (who loves Zara--Melania prefers high-end brands normally) for taking credit for softening Trump's stance at the time on immigrant children (Melania thought she deserved the credit)

Well that worked

by Anonymousreply 17December 4, 2019 4:58 AM

[quote]Melania has almost no skills since she has never worked except as a model

"model"

by Anonymousreply 18December 4, 2019 4:59 AM

[quote] So why should I buy this book?

Oh, there you go again, mistaking me for someone who gives a damn.

Who cares if you buy this book or not? Who cares if you live or die?

by Anonymousreply 19December 4, 2019 5:02 AM

I am not for vfree. If you like piss, you pay! 💦💲💲💲

by Anonymousreply 20December 4, 2019 5:10 AM

I've heard like four different explanations for the "I Really Don't Care" jacket at this point, and they all leave me concluding, "still a cunt."

by Anonymousreply 21December 4, 2019 6:02 AM

When I look at Don Junior, it repulses me to imagine him shirtless, with a chest so unattractively hairy, it looks matted and unclean. Even worse is to imagine his ugly dick.

by Anonymousreply 22December 4, 2019 8:37 AM

This seems like an attempt to make her seem as a victim. Like does anyone actually believe she really had kidney issues and came back from that mysterious 30-day stay with a pair of upgraded hooters just by accident?

And that explanation for the Zara coat makes no sense whatsoever.

Propaganda.

by Anonymousreply 23December 4, 2019 8:43 AM

Who cares about Cuntlania?

by Anonymousreply 24December 4, 2019 8:44 AM

R22 now imagine that he and Kimberly Guillfoyle gave THEMSELVES the nickname "Donberly" (because they did).

by Anonymousreply 25December 4, 2019 8:45 AM

R5, I had that exact thought yesterday ...

by Anonymousreply 26December 4, 2019 9:24 AM

I cannot wait for Melania's future tell-all interview after they've divorced or Trump is dead, until then this book isn't spilling any scorching hot tea so I'll pass.

by Anonymousreply 27December 4, 2019 9:56 AM

The book is clearly written with her approval and input, designed to make her look better. Notice how it's getting almost no press attention.

by Anonymousreply 28December 4, 2019 11:06 AM

R19 OP must be the Slovenian whore's publicist. Your comments wound me!

by Anonymousreply 29December 4, 2019 5:58 PM

There's a lid for every pot. She could have left him years ago. Also, Tiffany was 11 or 12 years old when D and M married (but I do believe that she's mistreated because her mother is trailer trash).

by Anonymousreply 30December 4, 2019 7:13 PM

The exact time OP's pic of Melania was taken; when President Trump had chest discomfort, prompting his visit to Walter Reed hospital

by Anonymousreply 31December 4, 2019 7:17 PM

Honestly, they are all grifters, nothing more than criminals...that is what Deplorables like to vote for.

by Anonymousreply 32December 4, 2019 7:18 PM

R30 because his other wives are so lovely.

by Anonymousreply 33December 4, 2019 7:21 PM

Hey Donald, I am ready to return to you! Call me, you know my oral talents are the best! You need Mama.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34December 11, 2019 12:00 PM

Ivanka's future r34.

by Anonymousreply 35December 15, 2019 8:09 PM

I hate Melania but I hate that incestuous cunt Ivanka more.

by Anonymousreply 36December 15, 2019 8:13 PM

Hmm, Vairst Leddy is trying to rehabilitate her image so when Dump goes off to prison, she's viewed sympathetically and not as a pariah. Poor Tiff - too bad she didn't seem like such a silly person. I hope she murders them all....

by Anonymousreply 37December 15, 2019 8:32 PM

She really does have permanent pooping face

by Anonymousreply 38December 15, 2019 8:38 PM

Her lack of talent at anything shows in her gawdawful decorating taste every Christmas when she presents the White House Chamber of Horrors.

by Anonymousreply 39December 15, 2019 9:16 PM

our first whore

by Anonymousreply 40December 15, 2019 9:29 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!