Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Slovenian whore wears a hazmat suit to meet the queen

It's for Her Majesty's protection, explains the White House.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57December 5, 2019 3:53 AM

She’s smuggling in young girls for Andrew in the folds of that cape

by Anonymousreply 1December 3, 2019 10:59 PM

If Paddington were an Eastern European whore...

by Anonymousreply 2December 3, 2019 11:00 PM

I wore it better bitches

by Anonymousreply 3December 3, 2019 11:03 PM

Mrs. Queen should have been given the suit.

by Anonymousreply 4December 3, 2019 11:10 PM

Poor Liz. That osteoporosis hump makes her look like she's wearing a backpack. And those gams are looking a bit too meaty.

by Anonymousreply 5December 3, 2019 11:20 PM

Wow, she has very long arms. Almost squid-like. 🦑

by Anonymousreply 6December 3, 2019 11:23 PM

It's amazing the Queen doesn't need a stick

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7December 3, 2019 11:47 PM

Poor Melania, what her outfit needed was a festive Christmas scarf. If she had asked, I would have loaned her mine.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8December 3, 2019 11:50 PM

I could never quite put my finger on it, but that picture and the ridiculous costume made me realize she’s the fucking Lady Penelope puppet from Thunderbirds!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9December 3, 2019 11:54 PM

Somehow the Queen doesn't seem to notice the giant yellow insect that has flown in and landed beside her

by Anonymousreply 10December 3, 2019 11:58 PM

Mess.

by Anonymousreply 11December 4, 2019 12:25 AM

R10 I suppose it's old fashioned good manners on The Queen's part.

by Anonymousreply 12December 4, 2019 2:17 AM

I've met lots of First Ladies, Mrs Trump. You don't impress me.

by Anonymousreply 13December 4, 2019 3:15 AM

I'm beginning to the think the rumors of her having a colostomy bag are true.

by Anonymousreply 14December 4, 2019 3:21 AM

One detects a wretched stench!

by Anonymousreply 15December 4, 2019 3:22 AM

An interesting look

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16December 4, 2019 3:32 AM

Her Maj looks like she's wondering what the fuck she should say to an Eastern European ex-prostitute.

by Anonymousreply 17December 4, 2019 3:57 AM

Poor Liz. She probably never imagined in her wildest dreams that she'd have to make small talk with a prostitute. And Melania...JFC, what was she thinking with that get-up?? Michelle Obama in JCrew looked a zillions times better than that whore in her $10,000 mess.

by Anonymousreply 18December 4, 2019 4:07 AM

Meghan and Harry were no-shows... again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19December 4, 2019 4:27 AM

We are not amused . . .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20December 4, 2019 4:35 AM

Good for Meghan and Harry then

by Anonymousreply 21December 4, 2019 4:36 AM

Her step daughter, Icuntva, likely shops at the same place.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22December 4, 2019 4:39 AM

She looks like a 1970s curtain drape.

by Anonymousreply 23December 4, 2019 4:44 AM

Camouflage for incontinence after that "kidney surgery" she had a while ago ... when her boobs suddenly got much larger....

by Anonymousreply 24December 4, 2019 5:02 AM

Why would somebody have incontinence after “kidney surgery”? We all know no kidneys were harmed in this surgery. Unless both her upper and lower kidneys had problems at the same time.

I guess wearing a catheter can be bulky and unwieldy, but why wear a voluminous, concealing overcoat everywhere indoors? Isn’t she boiling hot? How can she stand it?

Some people claimed Hillary had a catheter. If Melanie does, wearing pants makes a lot more sense. I don’t think anyone would criticize Melanie wearing a pantsuit with a longer jacket. Especially not in the winter time. Or at least wear a bulky full skirt and a lighter weight top, so she’s not suffocating.

What on earth is she trying to cover up? Even wearing a diaper doesn’t require this kind of extreme, enveloping garments. Is she suffering from some sort of mental illness that’s causing her to create a barrier between herself and other people? If so, it’s not long ago that she was dressing normally, so something must have happened. Is Trump criticizing her figure at home, and this is her defense?

I bet the foreign officials wonder what in the hell is going on. Is this some sort of autistic reaction to stress? It’s fairly recent.

by Anonymousreply 25December 4, 2019 5:23 AM

I’m kind of wondering if she is secretly very ill, and Trump is demanding she keep it quiet because of the election. People might question whether he should bow out if she’s really sick. Of course he couldn’t care less.

by Anonymousreply 26December 4, 2019 5:27 AM

Karen Pence -the benign face of pure evil. At least Melanie looks like a villainess. I don’t think she’s evil like Karen is, just self absorbed and heartless.

by Anonymousreply 27December 4, 2019 5:43 AM

Darth Vagina.

by Anonymousreply 28December 4, 2019 6:59 AM

AIDS

by Anonymousreply 29December 4, 2019 8:14 AM

HM thinking “This awful ho again?”

by Anonymousreply 30December 4, 2019 9:59 AM

Donny, Jr., Eric, and Ivanka accompany Melania to visit the queen.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31December 4, 2019 1:45 PM

When was the last time she was photographed in regular clothes, without a coat? She could be pregnant.

by Anonymousreply 32December 4, 2019 2:08 PM

Vairst Letty wore the hazmat suit, else she'd have caught a touch of class and dignity from Betty Windsor.

by Anonymousreply 33December 4, 2019 2:13 PM

She’s fifty. It’s impossible for her to be pregnant.

But I am wondering now, what if there really is some illness she was treated for months back that we don’t know about? Her ankles are very slim so it’s unlikely it’s kidney related, but maybe liver damage from Hep C or something similar. Or uterine cancer from fucking the Cheeto? She looks like she is hiding something about her torso.

If it were a mastectomy or having her fake boobs removed, that would make sense, but she looks like she has two giant balloons in her bra. Of course they could be falsies to replace what was removed, but why the whole yellow burka practically down to the ankles? She looks like she’s wearing a raincoat, while the other women around are wearing ordinary dresses.

by Anonymousreply 34December 4, 2019 2:22 PM

A quick google search shows her wearing a lot of heavy coats lately, even indoors. She was filmed walking down the stairs from Air Force one very tentatively. If she is good at anything, it is walking in high heels and Donald seems pretty controlling, so I doubt she got loaded on the plane.

I think she is pregnant. I wouldn’t put money on it, but that’s my best guess. I could see Donald wanting to show how virile he is by impregnating his wife. And I don’t recall any rumors about her being older than her stated age, so it is possible. But, it would be a high risk pregnancy and they would probably want to hide it until all possible testing was done. Trying to disguise an abortion as a miscarriage might be very, very risky (politically). Better to hide the pregnancy. With her height and build she could hide it a long time.

by Anonymousreply 35December 4, 2019 2:23 PM

Mastectomy also makes sense, she might be too tender for a realistic prosthetic. But it is absolutely possible for her to be pregnant, even without donor or frozen eggs. Unlikely, but not even close to impossible.

by Anonymousreply 36December 4, 2019 2:26 PM

[quote]Queen appears to gesture at Princess Anne for not joining royals greeting Trump – video

[quote]The Queen appears to give Princess Anne side-eye as she stands at the door, missing from the royal line to receive Donald Trump and Melania Trump at an event at Buckingham Palace.

[quote]World leaders were hosted at the palace on Tuesday to mark 70 years of Nato cooperation and collective spirit, and the US president and his wife arrived 40 minutes late for the event

If this is Anne's way of snubbing the Trumps, I love her!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37December 4, 2019 2:29 PM

In my day, people like her were the help.

by Anonymousreply 38December 4, 2019 2:30 PM

I don’t think she’s pregnant. She’s too old and Trump made her sign a pre-nup that says only one kid. I think Marla had to do that too. Trump doesn’t really like kids.

But I do wonder if it’s something abdomen related. A tumor would make her look pregnant. At her post-menopause age, women start having trouble with their plumbing.

R36, I went on a fertility website once, just doing research about some article. They basically said over fifty is impossible without drugs or intervention. Even after forty, a woman’s fertility goes way down. You have to try a lot for anything to happen, even into your forties. Trump is so self absorbed, I don’t think it would occur to him to do it even for PR.

And they don’t fuck any more. Most of the time they don’t even live in the same house (she and Barron stay with her parents), and she has Michelle Obama’s mom’s old suite in the WH.

by Anonymousreply 39December 4, 2019 2:31 PM

Meanwhile The Queen looks like she's been dressed by Sylvia Fine

by Anonymousreply 40December 4, 2019 2:31 PM

I'm too old for this shit.

by Anonymousreply 41December 4, 2019 2:35 PM

I’m not suggesting she got pregnant by accident one special evening when she seduced her sexy husband. I think Donald might believe it would be good for his image and negotiated it with her. But a natural pregnancy at 50 is possible, just very unlikely. Gynecologists tell women in their late 40s to use birth control.

by Anonymousreply 42December 4, 2019 2:40 PM

Link

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43December 4, 2019 2:43 PM

Pregnancy is not likely enough to be plausible.

Donald wears coats all the time to hide his weight, so she may be doing the same thing, or wearing a coat all the time to try to make it look like a normal thing that everyone does. Or maybe just wants to get people talking. They're both trolls, remember.

by Anonymousreply 44December 4, 2019 2:54 PM

For rich adults, they both have a tendency to look ‘unusual’ at formal occasions - like teenage kids whose moms selected their clothes for parties.

by Anonymousreply 45December 4, 2019 3:28 PM

If she's pregnant, has a tumor, weight gain or bloating from stress eating, whatever is her problem--wearing 4 inch stilettos all the time probably isn't helping matters.

Just saying...

by Anonymousreply 46December 4, 2019 6:02 PM

MM could squat on 5" heels while 7 months pregnant, why can't Mel?

by Anonymousreply 47December 4, 2019 6:16 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48December 4, 2019 6:27 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49December 4, 2019 6:30 PM

If she is pregnant, we know that this will emerge from the vag canal...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50December 4, 2019 6:47 PM

R49, do you seriously think that happened without medical intervention? That was about as miraculous as a virgin birth.

‘‘Tis the season for miracles, but it would take one to knock up that old bat with one of her dry, shriveled eggs. The kid would probably have two heads. Or none.

by Anonymousreply 51December 4, 2019 9:37 PM

R51, nobody asserted that. It isn’t relevant. Pregnancy at 50 is possible, but very, very unlikely to happen by accident. A medically-induced pregnancy at 50 is easily achievable in a healthy women. It doesn’t make any difference in this discussion.

by Anonymousreply 52December 4, 2019 9:46 PM

This is Trump we’re talking about. He’s too much of an egomaniac to use somebody else’s sperm or eggs. And he made his second and third wife sign a pre-nup to agree to only have one child each. He wanted Marla to abort Tiffany, but she refused. So she had to agree to not have any more. I can’t imagine he’d be willing to have a baby around at his age. He’s not one of those guys that thinks having a baby around makes him seem younger.

I think it’s more likely that there’s some sort of disfigurement going on. Perhaps she does have an attachment outside her body, such as a catheter or stoma (colostomy bag). Sometimes they are temporary, to give the body time to heal. One reason can be severe ulcerative colitis, which can be caused by stress.

If it is something like that, imagine how depressing and awful her life must be. She pretty much doesn’t see anyone but Trump, her parents and Barron, and the parents must be getting pretty old. The step kids don’t like her. Then she has to go around to public events she can’t possibly avoid, and deal with this stuff in some hotel or something in a foreign country where she doesn’t know where anything is and nobody likes her or Trump. What a nightmare.

I think she’s on the autistic spectrum herself, which must make communicating her needs to strangers very difficult. And I can’t imagine that Trump would want to admit her true condition, because it would make her sound defective and he can’t stand that, so he makes up the “kidneys” story because it sounds better. Notice how quickly they quit talking about it.

They don’t talk about Barron’s issues, which would be a great opportunity to educate the country. Andrew Yang has an autistic kid and talks about him all the time. Trump has to pretend everyone is perfect and has no problems. That’s another reason I think he wouldn’t want kids at her age, too much chance of a Downs baby or other issues.

by Anonymousreply 53December 5, 2019 12:09 AM

My friend is on the spectrum and he says Melania is too. They can smell it on one another.

by Anonymousreply 54December 5, 2019 1:09 AM

R54, that’s true. I have several people on the spectrum in my family and I caught it right away with her. There’s certain traits that are so common among people on the spectrum, they’re like markers. I think Barron inherited it from her.

One trait is having an unusual relationship with food. One family member couldn’t stand to have the foods on his plate touch and had to be served food on a divided plate or separate plates. Another ate the exact same thing for years, for breakfast, lunch and dinner. A lot of times you don’t catch it at first, but when you look back, you can see the markers in hindsight.

With Melania, she is very withdrawn and doesn’t seem to have many close friends. She is still dependent on her parents for companionship. She spends so much time speaking to them in her native language, it’s said, that her accent is actually stronger than when she was younger.

I think the enveloping clothing is a sign too, in a way. Autistic people sometimes get obsessed with the idea that a body part is defective or needs to be hidden. Physical issues aside, even if she has some sort of disfigurement or disability, wearing a coat from neck to ankles is an extreme reaction and is making her conspicuous. It’s a reaction to anxiety, and may be an OCD behavior. She is compulsively hiding something and she can’t stop. Whatever she is hiding is probably not nearly as bad as she thinks it is.

I wish the Trumps were more honest about this. They could really help shed a light on this issue and help a lot of people from their bully pulpit. But I think it’s very important to Trump that people don’t notice her and Barron’s issue. He’s a narcissist, and to him, any defect in them reflects on him, because he’s the only one that matters.

by Anonymousreply 55December 5, 2019 2:12 AM

It would be great if she were pregnant and the baby came out black.

by Anonymousreply 56December 5, 2019 3:28 AM

R54 I'm sure one can smell a lot of things on Melania.

by Anonymousreply 57December 5, 2019 3:53 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!