Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Does anyone else here think Melania is a man?

I dont even know why its important to me. But both her and Michelle O have male bodies.

by Anonymousreply 27December 4, 2019 6:15 PM

She'd have a better chance of getting on the cover of Vogue if she were.

by Anonymousreply 1December 3, 2019 10:50 PM

Watch out, they killed me for saying things like this.

by Anonymousreply 2December 3, 2019 10:51 PM

Of course not. Do I look like I'd buy a man fake titties?

by Anonymousreply 3December 3, 2019 10:51 PM

Neither looks masculine to me and we've seen pictures of Melania naked as looks just what you'd expect her to look like.

by Anonymousreply 4December 3, 2019 10:52 PM

Be best man

by Anonymousreply 5December 3, 2019 10:52 PM

No, but she is a robot

by Anonymousreply 6December 3, 2019 10:53 PM

It not my fault, we vas very poor, I cud make more money as a voman

by Anonymousreply 7December 3, 2019 10:55 PM

I don't know Melania and I don't know Prince Andrew

by Anonymousreply 8December 3, 2019 10:56 PM

No. What a ridiculous aspersion against Mrs. Obama!

P.S. I almost forgot your "oh dear" for your unfortunate case of PMS (Pronoun Misuse Syndrome) re: "her and Michelle..."

by Anonymousreply 9December 3, 2019 10:56 PM

I don’t think she’s a man, but she does not have a naturally feminine body. Neither does MO.

by Anonymousreply 10December 3, 2019 10:56 PM

R5- hilarious

by Anonymousreply 11December 3, 2019 11:00 PM

All models are a bit mannish. They’re nine feet tall with size ten feet, and no curves. Not that the Head Hooker in Charge was ever a real model.

by Anonymousreply 12December 3, 2019 11:20 PM

All top models are trans. That Victorias 'Secret'

by Anonymousreply 13December 3, 2019 11:52 PM

Of course, she's not a man. Melania is, however, a cunt & a whore.

by Anonymousreply 14December 3, 2019 11:57 PM

No. What a ridiculous aspersion against Mrs. Obama! P.S. I almost forgot your "oh dear" for your unfortunate case of PMS (Pronoun Misuse Syndrome) re: "her and Michelle..."

oh sweetie, you forget where you are. I would have thought someone with such fine grammatical skills would understand the term 'Pointless Bitchery'

by Anonymousreply 15December 4, 2019 2:54 AM

According to the volume of intimate pictures of her, she’s female and factory standard.

by Anonymousreply 16December 4, 2019 2:57 AM

No. And don’t ever mention that foching whore in the same chapter as Michelle Obama.., you cunt.

by Anonymousreply 17December 4, 2019 3:42 AM

Don’t be vulgar! Melanie has a tremendous pussy.

by Anonymousreply 18December 4, 2019 3:48 AM

Prisspot R15: Mine wasn't your first "oh dear!" and I doubt it'll be your last...today. You may think your snappy, arrogant indifference cute, but no one respects the deliberately ignorant.

And kindly use quotation marks when quoting another poster's comment within your response.

by Anonymousreply 19December 4, 2019 4:24 AM

There are quite a few conspiracy theorists on the Internet (particularly YouTube) who think every public figure in existence is trans. They analyze every detail of their faces and bodies to prove it. They call it "transvestigation."

by Anonymousreply 20December 4, 2019 4:30 AM

R20 I've seen that insanity. The two women I've seen accused of being male recently are Isabel Sanford and Tina Turner. They have offspring by natural birth. Too many people in today's world are crazy or stupid! I've seen photos and don't have any reason to believe First Lady Tramp Melania is male.

by Anonymousreply 21December 4, 2019 4:46 AM

To be fair, no one here saw the babies come out natural. Its hearsay. But pregnant women just simply cant galavant around like these celebrities do. It hurts like a motherfucker, you feel sick the whole time, and youre real slow and have to protect your belly. You get pushed around, its not good for the baby, andinstinct tells you that. I really believe trump is a woman. What man that size has hands that small? And ftms are always very particular about their hair. Im sure not all, and im truly not trying to diminish someones experience, but i wonder if pushing the trans thing is another slight at homosexuals. Like, just 'snap out of it,' or be a woman/man already.

by Anonymousreply 22December 4, 2019 5:42 PM

R22 you proved my point. The human body comes in all variations. XX is female and XY is male, no matter what a person's physical features are and no matter how "masculine" a women is or how "feminine" a man is. Simply mental problems, ignorance, or both.

R21

by Anonymousreply 23December 4, 2019 6:02 PM

But I'm sure OP is obtuse and obese. MEH!

by Anonymousreply 24December 4, 2019 6:09 PM

Oh my god i am not fat! Whats obtuse? I am dumb.

by Anonymousreply 25December 4, 2019 6:12 PM

Oh my god obtuse IS dumb. limoh. (laugh inside my own head)

by Anonymousreply 26December 4, 2019 6:14 PM

R25 don't sweat it. Petty, immature bitches on The DL always call someone fat when they get triggered. That's what a child's mind does.

by Anonymousreply 27December 4, 2019 6:15 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!