Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Alanis Morissette to go on your with Garbage and Liz Phair

The latter two are joining Alanis on her “Jagged Little Pill” 25th Anniversary Tour.

I am excited for this! I used to love Garbage!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21February 17, 2020 3:14 AM

Wow, this sounds great! I wish Tori was in it too, but oh well.

by Anonymousreply 1December 3, 2019 12:35 AM

This is a smart idea. I'm not even a big fan of any of them (although I love Garbage's music) but they still look and can still perform well so it's good value for the $$.

I just hope Alanis doesn't perform her coffee-house versions of JLP songs.

by Anonymousreply 2December 3, 2019 12:37 AM

Lilith Fair Trade Days.

by Anonymousreply 3December 3, 2019 12:52 AM

Lottpaloosers

by Anonymousreply 4December 3, 2019 2:05 AM

Liz looks Anniston level good.

by Anonymousreply 5December 3, 2019 3:56 AM

Liz looks amazing.

by Anonymousreply 6December 3, 2019 2:27 PM

Alanis Morissette must have the title for an artist who was so huge at one point but has absolutely no relevance or legacy.

by Anonymousreply 7December 3, 2019 2:40 PM

I love Alanis R7 , so fuck you in the ass .

by Anonymousreply 8December 3, 2019 2:42 PM

This is MY kind of concert!!! If you can, go see them at the Hollywood Bowl June 9.

I've been wanting to see Liz Phair forever, and Alanis was one of my first teenage concerts...

by Anonymousreply 9December 3, 2019 3:17 PM

Liz Phair was on Seth Meyers the other night and she did look amazing.

by Anonymousreply 10December 3, 2019 3:25 PM

Unlike Aniston, it's probably not plastic surgery. I mean this in the best way possible, but Liz probably cannot afford plastic surgery.

by Anonymousreply 11December 3, 2019 4:01 PM

All of my high school "friends" on FB are going nuts about this news.

by Anonymousreply 12December 3, 2019 4:05 PM

I saw Liz Phair when she opened for Billy Corgan a coupe of years ago. Amazing voice and passionate singing. I’ll go just for her.

by Anonymousreply 13December 3, 2019 6:05 PM

I have no desire to see Alanis or Garbage (though I like a few songs), but I'd love to see if Liz if she sang mostly Guyville songs. Still a favorite of mine.

by Anonymousreply 14December 3, 2019 6:20 PM

Liz looks good because she followed Catherine Deneuve's advice and chose her face over her ass — she gained some weight, just enough to keep her face plumped up without looking like a fatty.

She's 52!

by Anonymousreply 15December 4, 2019 6:17 AM

R15, she was really thin when she first started out so she actually looks better at 52 than she did in her 20s.

by Anonymousreply 16December 4, 2019 12:16 PM

Without my consent she's going nowhere with my garbage.

by Anonymousreply 17December 4, 2019 12:20 PM

you oughta know ALANIS has a new album release expected in May.

by Anonymousreply 18January 31, 2020 1:36 AM

Both Alanis and Liz can stay the fuck off my garbage.

by Anonymousreply 19January 31, 2020 2:05 AM

Alanis has a new album release coming out. The new single is titled "REASONS I DRINK".

by Anonymousreply 20February 17, 2020 3:12 AM

Liz's memoir is great. Hope her new album comes out in 2020.

I respect Alanis more than love her, but glad she's getting some appreciation for her accomplishment(s).

I loved Garbage back in the day though I haven't enjoyed much after their 3rd album. I also had the misfortune of interacting with Butch Vig in person and now know what a complete cunt he is.

by Anonymousreply 21February 17, 2020 3:14 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!