Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Debra Messing joins Ellen Pompeo to blast NBC over alleged ‘disgusting behavior’

Debra Messing has joined “Grey’s Anatomy” star Ellen Pompeo in defending former “America’s Got Talent” judge Gabrielle Union after the actress was allegedly fired from the competition series for speaking out against workplace discrimination.

“Thank you for this @EllenPompeo,” Messing, 51, tweeted Thanksgiving day. “This is disgusting behavior from a network that has been my professional home for decades. Yes, women become ‘difficult,’ when their insistence on a respectful and professional working environment, is ignored.”

The “Will & Grace” star continued, tagging Union, “Addressing a hostile work environment is inconvenient when there is a huge money making machine that is involved. It is cowardice, greed, and protection of the status quo revealed. Being ‘hands off,’ is inexcusable and reflects a laissez faire attitude toward systemic racism and sexism.”

Pompeo, 50, also took to Twitter to praise Union for speaking up, tweeting, “It’s unfortunate that @nbc the same network that protected disgusting men like Matt Lauer and punished women for speaking out or not putting up with it…has not changed their practices or culture.”

Union, 47, thanked all of her supporters in a Thanksgiving day Instagram post, writing, “To all the friends and family that have my back and all the friends and family I’ve never met who show love and support when everyone is looking and when no one is looking…All praise, gratitude and thankfulness.”

-------------------------

Unaccustomed as she is to pushing herself into matters she has no direct knowledge of

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12December 4, 2019 6:52 PM

debra honey go tend to your messy pxxxx….

by Anonymousreply 1December 1, 2019 2:16 PM

Let me tell you about Deb Messing.

by Anonymousreply 2December 1, 2019 2:18 PM

She loves a good scandal.

by Anonymousreply 3December 2, 2019 8:32 PM

R3 seems like they both do.

by Anonymousreply 4December 3, 2019 7:49 AM

Just shut your fucking mouth, tiresome cunt .

by Anonymousreply 5December 3, 2019 8:11 AM

The women of that stupid, retrograde, and unfunny minstrel show are just as toxic as the men if not more so.

I have a theory: Grace and Karen do not actually exist and are merely manifestations of the women Will and Jack wish they could be.

by Anonymousreply 6December 3, 2019 11:07 AM

I’m seeing “disgusting behavior” on display from Deb’s hairstylist in OP’s photo

by Anonymousreply 7December 3, 2019 2:16 PM

R6, that really should be the ending of the show. I love it.

by Anonymousreply 8December 3, 2019 2:20 PM

Just end it, that’s all I ask.

by Anonymousreply 9December 3, 2019 5:08 PM

oh ya old witch go find a job

nosejob, facelift and browlift and fresh chin dear

by Anonymousreply 10December 3, 2019 9:56 PM

She's someone who would have had a bigger career had she been pre-internet. She ruined herself with all her spouting off constantly.

by Anonymousreply 11December 3, 2019 10:01 PM

How did this ugly old broad get such 'success' ??????

is she a phfag hag?

by Anonymousreply 12December 4, 2019 6:52 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!