Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Mother Theresa was a Vapid Cunt

Just sayin

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86December 5, 2019 3:01 AM

Her cunt probably was like sandpaper.

by Anonymousreply 1December 1, 2019 3:22 AM

OP, how do you really feel?

by Anonymousreply 2December 1, 2019 3:31 AM

Spot-on, OP.

by Anonymousreply 3December 1, 2019 3:37 AM

Relentless self-promoter. Awful woman.

by Anonymousreply 4December 1, 2019 3:51 AM

She cheated at bridge.

by Anonymousreply 5December 1, 2019 3:53 AM

She put freshly ground untouchables in her garam masala.

by Anonymousreply 6December 1, 2019 3:55 AM

She was so special it's scary!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7December 1, 2019 3:57 AM

She worshipped Jesus over cows. How speceisist.

by Anonymousreply 8December 1, 2019 3:57 AM

She farted in my face and then laughed.

by Anonymousreply 9December 1, 2019 3:58 AM

She cackled when Bambi's mother died

by Anonymousreply 10December 1, 2019 4:00 AM

Don't give ME water from the Ganges and tell me it's Perrier!

by Anonymousreply 11December 1, 2019 4:02 AM

she was basically madonna without makeup and a record deal?

by Anonymousreply 12December 1, 2019 4:08 AM

Witch

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13December 1, 2019 4:09 AM

But, we all loved her brother!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14December 1, 2019 4:11 AM

She may be many things to some people, and nothing to many, but I admire her honesty and chutzpah during and after a faith crisis. She had essentialy deduced it wasn't important whether there really was a Jesus, or G-d in the end anyhow. She apparently reasoned her way out the crisis by deciding there was value in great works of faith, by virtue of the acts themselves. She sounds like a rational agnostic many atheists could get behind.

by Anonymousreply 15December 1, 2019 4:24 AM

R1

But did it stink?

by Anonymousreply 16December 1, 2019 4:29 AM

Hypocrites aren’t rational r15

by Anonymousreply 17December 1, 2019 4:33 AM

I remember when Trump said don’t be fooled, she has a bigger ego than me!

by Anonymousreply 18December 1, 2019 4:42 AM

She gives Deb Messing a run for her money, that's for sure.

by Anonymousreply 19December 1, 2019 4:44 AM

She was a poster child of the church and beyond loyal. Back in those days you wouldn't dare to question the Pope's authority, because Mother Teresa would shank you with a gentle smile on her face.

by Anonymousreply 20December 1, 2019 4:46 AM

Cunt, for sure.

by Anonymousreply 21December 1, 2019 4:48 AM

She wasn't a friend of the poor, she was a friend of poverty.

by Anonymousreply 22December 1, 2019 4:52 AM

Excellent observation, R22!

by Anonymousreply 23December 1, 2019 5:08 AM

If there is Heaven I hope she looks from the outside in.

by Anonymousreply 24December 1, 2019 5:08 AM

The FBI let her get away with it.

The FBI hunted Martin Luther King who wanted equality rights, including universal health care. King was assassinated.

This world is a very vile world indeed. We are waking up to all the lies and propaganda.

by Anonymousreply 25December 1, 2019 5:28 AM

Cuntiest cunt who ever cunted

by Anonymousreply 26December 1, 2019 5:43 AM

She looked like a prune wrapped up in a tea towel

by Anonymousreply 27December 1, 2019 5:44 AM

Vice is full of so many nihilistic bitchmongers.

by Anonymousreply 28December 1, 2019 6:17 AM

She spoke at my college graduation. Told us to remain virgins.

by Anonymousreply 29December 1, 2019 6:29 AM

She forcibly converted the poor and helpless people into Christianity exploiting the naiveness and unfortunate circumstances. She WAS a CUNT

by Anonymousreply 30December 1, 2019 1:23 PM

She was expert at raising money for her mission. Her homes weren’t to provide medical care—so charges of “the people weren’t getting care” don’t make sense. She brought in people from the streets so they could die in dignity.

There are stories of people who wouldn’t die and she’s drag them back onto the streets.

There are pictures of lots of poor gathering by her doors begging for food but the sisters ignored them. I guess you can’t take care of everyone

by Anonymousreply 31December 1, 2019 1:33 PM

I met her once. She reminded me of my friend Julie. And Julie is such a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 32December 1, 2019 1:37 PM

Your friend Julie is also a complete SLUT! She putting her first dick in her mouth when most people are having their first sip of coffee!!

by Anonymousreply 33December 1, 2019 1:42 PM

First Lady Melania Trump gives her sympathetic, eloquent response to the plight of the poor.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34December 1, 2019 1:42 PM

Mother Melania - servant to the poorest of the poor

by Anonymousreply 35December 1, 2019 1:46 PM

When she saw "The Sound of Music" she rooted for the Nazis.

by Anonymousreply 36December 1, 2019 1:59 PM

She was a nun. "Nun" and "cunt" are synonyms.

by Anonymousreply 37December 1, 2019 2:14 PM

It happens when nuns lack avian abilities

by Anonymousreply 38December 1, 2019 2:22 PM

Or don't serve Cool Whip

by Anonymousreply 39December 1, 2019 2:23 PM

[quote] When confronted about these allegations, according to Christopher Hitchens, Mother Teresa said, "There is something beautiful in seeing the poor accept their lot, to suffer it like Christ's Passion. The world gains much from their suffering."

I have difficulty accepting the negative accusations about the nun when I read things like the above quote. It’s intent is to be damning, but I think it’s really taken out of context for the purpose of dishonestly maligning her character.

I believe the point she was speaking to was about fatalism and acceptance. When someone has an awful fate ahead of them and no realistic possibility of changing that fate, then what? In this situation, there is something beautiful in seeing the poor (or anyone) accept their lot. I think that is what she was saying and the philosophy is as old as Adam.

In addition, I can’t imagine anyone here would choose to live under the conditions she did. I like that saying that it’s better to light a single candle than to curse the darkness, especially when said cursing is so easy to do and utterly fruitless. Live in her shoes for a decade, then report back.

by Anonymousreply 40December 1, 2019 2:52 PM

Interesting input, R15 and R40. She’s a really complicated figure.

by Anonymousreply 41December 1, 2019 2:57 PM

Nunt.

by Anonymousreply 42December 1, 2019 3:17 PM

She made a cult of suffering in a very medieval way. As r22 observed so astutely, a friend of poverty, not of the poor.

by Anonymousreply 43December 1, 2019 4:11 PM

R41 There is nothing complicated about her. She’s awful.

by Anonymousreply 44December 1, 2019 5:28 PM

So she was serenely accepting her fate when she flew to the US for medical treatment?

by Anonymousreply 45December 1, 2019 5:38 PM

She flat out refused to help the poor unless they converted to Catholicism and took vows of obedience and rejected all forms of birth control. Just want you want with a poor population!

She did irreparable damage. A real monster.

by Anonymousreply 46December 1, 2019 5:48 PM

[quote] R30: She forcibly converted the poor and helpless people into Christianity exploiting the naiveness and unfortunate circumstances. She WAS a CUNT

[quote] R46: She flat out refused to help the poor unless they converted to Catholicism

R30, R46: I recall her being profiled on 60 Minutes. They reported that she treated all faiths and required no conversion of anyone. The following is from Wikipedia:

[quote] Those brought to the home received medical attention and the opportunity to die with dignity in accordance with their faith: Muslims were read the Quran, Hindus received water from the Ganges, and Catholics received extreme unction.[47] "A beautiful death", Teresa said, "is for people who lived like animals to die like angels—loved and wanted."

by Anonymousreply 47December 1, 2019 6:10 PM

[Quote] She flat out refused to help the poor unless they converted to Catholicism

That is not true at all.

There were some charges of her mission nuns trying to convert people but it certainly wasn’t en masse

by Anonymousreply 48December 1, 2019 6:15 PM

She was known to enjoy self pleasuring

by Anonymousreply 49December 1, 2019 6:15 PM

[/quote] Susan Shields, a former member of the Missionaries of Charity, writes that "Sisters were to ask each person in danger of death if he wanted a 'ticket to heaven'. An affirmative reply was to mean consent to baptism. The sister was then to pretend that she was just cooling the patient's head with a wet cloth, while in fact she was baptising him, saying quietly the necessary words. Secrecy was important so that it would not come to be known that Mother Teresa's sisters were baptising Hindus and Muslims."[9]

R47 She was awful

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50December 1, 2019 6:16 PM

I must apologize for using such a word when referring to a beloved religious figure. I’m sorry. She’s not vapid.

by Anonymousreply 51December 1, 2019 6:21 PM

[quote] R45: So she was serenely accepting her fate when she flew to the US for medical treatment?

I wasn’t referring to the Nun’s fate. I was referring to very poorest of India that were otherwise going to die in the gutter. And India has some pretty gross gutters. That was their fate. They had no option to fly to the US for medical treatment.

I don’t know enough about Mother Theresa’s American medical treatment; however, an article I just read stated that she developed pneumonia while in Tijuana. By the time she exited the US hospital, she had a long signup sheet of medical personnel pledging to do charity work in Tijuana.

I seem to recall that her medical bills were paid for by direct donations for that purpose, but I might remember wrong. In any event, I don’t understand why anyone would begrudge her for that.

by Anonymousreply 52December 1, 2019 6:34 PM

This is one of the funniest threads I’ve read on here.

by Anonymousreply 53December 1, 2019 6:50 PM

Always a classic

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54December 1, 2019 6:54 PM

Christopher Hitchens had her number, I still miss him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55December 1, 2019 6:56 PM

R50, first I have to discount anything Christopher Hitchens wrote, because he isn’t objective and as noted above, seems to be taking things out of context for the purpose of dishonestly maligning her character.

And as far as what he and Susan Shields wrote, I am still wondering about the context. When a nun in a Catholic hospice asks a dying person if they want a “ticket to heaven”, what would anyone think she was referring to? Just “making conversation”? How dumb must her patients be, to not understand this?

And, of course it had to be quiet. The locals would have stoned her and the other nuns, and burned the hospice to the ground with them in it, if they learned that they were baptizing non-Christians. It’s called “apostasy”, to renounce your faith. Islam is particularly hard on apostates, in some cases imposing a death sentence or life in prison.

Finely, Baptism is considered by the faithful as a blessing, not a curse. It’s not liked the nuns were kicking their patients in the head.

by Anonymousreply 56December 1, 2019 7:00 PM

A vapid cunt of a saint?

Reductive.

by Anonymousreply 57December 1, 2019 7:36 PM

R56 will refuse to believe anything negative said about this wretched cunt of a nun.

by Anonymousreply 58December 1, 2019 7:47 PM

She a had a good heart. Good enough. She confessed she had doubts about the existence of god

by Anonymousreply 59December 1, 2019 7:50 PM

R58, it is indeed difficult to believe “anything negative” written here because of the examples listed above that serve as examples of dishonest maligning of her character. When you want to be convincing, you are careful with your accusations. When you’re dishonest or opining in ignorance, you should expect to be disbelieved.

by Anonymousreply 60December 1, 2019 8:02 PM

When AIDS was killing people she told people not to use condoms because birth control was a sin.

by Anonymousreply 61December 1, 2019 8:20 PM

Xavier is posting from the Vatican

by Anonymousreply 62December 1, 2019 8:21 PM

R61 I thought that was, very infamously, John Paul 2 at a large outdoor mass in Brazil. At a point when the country, especially the slums, was being devoured by AIDS.

by Anonymousreply 63December 1, 2019 10:29 PM

During the late 80s and early 90s, she operated an AIDS service center in Berkeley, California. It provided needed services, including a food bank and free massages for PWAs and their care partners. If you wanted to be massaged by a nun, it was great.

But what you could not get was a condom. No, no, no. And Miss Mother Teresa made all kinds of horrible comments about AIDS, even as she was accepting grant money to provide services to people with AIDS. She really liked you to be a victim. It made her look better when she delivered the services paid for by our government.

by Anonymousreply 64December 2, 2019 1:58 AM

when a non medical doctor is heading a medical operation, it is a SHAM! This chick was a nun, no medical training. Also at this time, the catholic church were backing Nazis, undermining Democracy and protecting child molesters.

by Anonymousreply 65December 2, 2019 3:01 AM

I thought they were hospices, not medical operations?

by Anonymousreply 66December 2, 2019 3:14 AM

She was a friend of the disease, not the diseased

by Anonymousreply 67December 2, 2019 4:02 AM

I don’t know; she seems pretty nice in this documentary:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68December 2, 2019 6:48 PM

Perhaps not a vapid cunt but she wasn't a saint

by Anonymousreply 69December 2, 2019 7:09 PM

An ugly cunt at that

by Anonymousreply 70December 2, 2019 8:52 PM

And I thought Julie Andrews was a cuntface!

by Anonymousreply 71December 2, 2019 8:53 PM

This says it all:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72December 4, 2019 6:05 PM

This says it all:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73December 4, 2019 6:05 PM

She stockpiled the painkillers that were donated to her centers, refusing to use them on patients in agony. To paraphrase a poster above, she was a friend to pain, not to those in pain. She considered it a virtue, "close to Jesus," to die in pain, and she inflicted that on people who came to her in need. (Looking forward to hearing Xavier's pretzel-like rationalization of this evil.)

by Anonymousreply 74December 4, 2019 6:25 PM

I heard she rims. At least she was good at something.

by Anonymousreply 75December 4, 2019 6:37 PM

She was excellent at anal! Excellent!

by Anonymousreply 76December 4, 2019 6:40 PM

Her pussy smelled worse than Cheryl’s.

by Anonymousreply 77December 4, 2019 6:44 PM

Was she a Weinstein girl?

by Anonymousreply 78December 4, 2019 6:46 PM

Don't forget that she was an evil cunt too. Read my book. I was published when we were both still alive.

by Anonymousreply 79December 4, 2019 6:59 PM

I liked her most when she reinvented herself as a pop sex kitten. I thought that was a bold move on her part.

BTW, how long did she keep that moniker, Mother Samantha?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80December 4, 2019 7:00 PM

Can we stay on topic and get back to her rimming skills please?

by Anonymousreply 81December 4, 2019 7:10 PM

I've never understood why anyone would think that pain and suffering make you a better person.

by Anonymousreply 82December 4, 2019 7:23 PM

She preached against birth control to a starving populace.

by Anonymousreply 83December 4, 2019 7:25 PM

Years back, a disillusioned volunteer at one of her Calcutta centers said they would give no medical care to anyone, including infants and children, even if the kids were not inevitably terminal. Her facilities were well funded, but they would do stuff like put a new kid in a crib after another had died in it from something contagious without caring that this would hasten death.

As for the beauty found in acceptance, you must be thinking of that old poem "Go Gently into. that Good Night"?

The catholic church has always been slimy and hypocritical. For example, abortion is a dreadful sin - but when nuns become pregnant (usually due to rape, sometimes rape by priests) the church ordered and paid for abortions.

by Anonymousreply 84December 4, 2019 9:53 PM

The poem was called Do NOT Go Gentle Into That Good Night, R84.

by Anonymousreply 85December 4, 2019 10:18 PM

Yes, R85. that's what's known as a joke. I am sorry you did not get it.

by Anonymousreply 86December 5, 2019 3:01 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!