Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Kid Rock hauled off stage after profanity-laced anto-Oprah rant

Why does Kid Rock hate Oprah so much?

[quote]In video obtained by TMZ, Rock, 48, tells the crowd, “F--- Oprah. Oprah Winfrey is like ‘Hey, I just want women to believe in this s---’. F--- her. She can s--- d--- sideways.”

[quote]Rock, whose legal name is Robert Ritchie, is a longstanding Oprah hater. In a 2008 interview with The Independent, Rock put Winfrey in the category of his “real-life villain” and said, "I just don’t believe her. Maybe it’s because I’m not one of the 150 million brainwashed women who heed her every word.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27December 4, 2019 8:14 PM

Asshole.

by Anonymousreply 1November 30, 2019 12:42 PM

She's a controlling pain in the ass in real life, but as a celeb she's a mostly benign figure and she's some good things like encourage people to read and stand up to cattle ranchers. Maybe he doesn't like Dr. Phil--foisting him on us is one thing I can't forgive.

by Anonymousreply 2November 30, 2019 12:45 PM

Maybe it’s because she a liberal black woman.

by Anonymousreply 3November 30, 2019 12:47 PM

I don’t think he’s wrong. Maybe he could have left out the profanity, but whatever.

For some reason, frau women are completely bamboozled by Pope-rah.

by Anonymousreply 4November 30, 2019 12:47 PM

BUT YET HE WANTS PEOPLE TO LISTEN TO HIM AND BELIEVE HIS untalented, ugly, tired ,profane alkie self? is that how it works??

by Anonymousreply 5November 30, 2019 12:49 PM

It's like Michael O'Donoghue and his obsession with Mike Douglas (taking him out with knitting needles to his eyes), but O'Donoghue did that for fun. He also wrote similar sketches about the execrable Tony Orlando.

by Anonymousreply 6November 30, 2019 12:53 PM

I hate sourcing anything from TMZ but here he is getting his drunk inbred ass hauled off the stage by a BLACK security guard.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7November 30, 2019 1:03 PM

A drunken, ugly slob. Tell me more!

by Anonymousreply 8November 30, 2019 1:05 PM

The Oprah fixation from him is weird. Her show has been off the air for almost a decade, so it not exactly she’s foremost in the American psyche.

Of course, it’s been 15 years since his last appearance on the Billboard Top 100 (with a duet no less) so maybe he’s just finding it hard to move on to a more modern fixation.

by Anonymousreply 9November 30, 2019 1:05 PM

Kennedy Center Honor coming up.

by Anonymousreply 10November 30, 2019 1:06 PM

He went off on Michelle Obama and Beyonce before too. He seems to have a huge problem with powerful black women. Get a life, Rob Ritchie.

by Anonymousreply 11November 30, 2019 1:21 PM

Gee...hates blacks...who would have known?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12November 30, 2019 1:23 PM

Yep, he is among the upper echelon of Trump’s allies in the world of entertainment

by Anonymousreply 13November 30, 2019 1:26 PM

R4, conservative men are bamboozled by Trump

by Anonymousreply 14November 30, 2019 1:29 PM

That's the most publicity Kid's gotten since 1998.

by Anonymousreply 15November 30, 2019 1:35 PM

The Russiapublicans are amping-up the racial unrest for the 2020 election. It gets the Angry Old White Men off the couch watching FOX and to the polls to vote.

by Anonymousreply 16November 30, 2019 1:39 PM

We been knew

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17November 30, 2019 1:45 PM

He has the face he deserves.

by Anonymousreply 18November 30, 2019 2:02 PM

R15, He also made headlines for crude comments he made about Taylor Swift a few months back. He said she is only a Democrat so she can get into movies and that she would also be willing to "suck the doorknob off Hollywood" to get into them.

Seems the only way he can get press is to insult women. Racist, misogynist pig.

by Anonymousreply 19November 30, 2019 2:09 PM

His son is half black. What a crap father.

by Anonymousreply 20November 30, 2019 2:10 PM

It's almost 2020 and he sits around all day and thinks of Oprah? He has 2 children, yet he sits around and thinks of Oprah Winfrey, who hasn't been on her talk show for over a decade. She doesn't speak out and pretty much lives a private life

That's sad, fucking pathetic and not normal behavior

He needs to do the world a favor and overdose

by Anonymousreply 21November 30, 2019 2:11 PM

Okay, but let’s not act as if Oprah just disappeared off the face of the earth. She no longer has a talk show, but she’s still producing movies and diet foods and has a magazine and television channel and a book club, etc. She is probably more influential and visible than ever.

by Anonymousreply 22November 30, 2019 4:35 PM

Well, that was quick. His restaurant is closing. They claim he voluntarily decided to not renew his deal at the end up his current lease in April. I think "voluntarily decided" actually means "we called this POS in and told him we wanted his trashy ass out".

[quote] Chris Granger, group president of sports and entertainment for Ilitch Holdings, said in a statement that Kid Rock “voluntarily decided” not to renew the deal that comes up in April for the restaurant inside Little Caesars Arena. The statement says the Ilitch organization had been in contact with the musician, a Detroit-area native whose real name is Robert Ritchie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23December 4, 2019 7:46 PM

I'm proud to say I've never heard one of his songs in my life, and I used to like some crappy music in my youth!

by Anonymousreply 24December 4, 2019 7:47 PM

he’s so ugly, with that stringy hair of no particular color. Looks trashy and inbred. He used to have sexy black backup singers and exotic dancers at his live shows, wonder if he still does.

by Anonymousreply 25December 4, 2019 8:00 PM

Fuck him. He was never from Detroit anyway. He just used the city for "cred." Fucking poseur.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26December 4, 2019 8:06 PM

He's a talentless racist pig who helped make music really suck in the late 1990s.

by Anonymousreply 27December 4, 2019 8:14 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!