Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Nicole Kidman is mesmerizing to me.

Love her or hate her, she’s an excellent actress. She is also extremely intelligent. The most intriguing thing about her to me is that she married not one, but TWO gay men (Cruise and Keith Urban) I believe she knows they are gay and is doing it all for her own career trajectory into the stratosphere. She’s a millionaire many times over. She is a professional player. Do you agree?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86January 1, 2020 2:48 AM

The look in that photo says “I’m taking you ALL to the bank.”

by Anonymousreply 1November 30, 2019 4:14 AM

It also says “I’m a fame whore”

by Anonymousreply 2November 30, 2019 4:16 AM

She sings amazing in Moulin Rouge.

by Anonymousreply 3November 30, 2019 4:16 AM

She was my favorite actress ever from the mid-1990s until the mid-2000s. I lost interest when she made the borefest with Sean Penn.

by Anonymousreply 4November 30, 2019 4:20 AM

Before any of you whores judge her, watch “To Die For.”

by Anonymousreply 5November 30, 2019 4:37 AM

She was good recently in Big Little Lies. Can’t wait to see Bombshell.

by Anonymousreply 6November 30, 2019 4:45 AM

you are aware that she is gay herself, right? She has been outed by Gawker and here (DL) MULTIPLE times.

once a lesbian beard, always a lesbian beard

by Anonymousreply 7November 30, 2019 4:53 AM

what a long face

by Anonymousreply 8November 30, 2019 5:00 AM

She may have the lowest ratio of successful movies to total number of movies starred in for anybody who is as A list as she is, and she's undeniably A list. And yet, I still like her (and I like her in some of those movies that flopped, too.)

by Anonymousreply 9November 30, 2019 5:02 AM

Keith Urban is starting to look like that bankrupt Hadid guy.

But yes, I agree Nicole is good at her job.

by Anonymousreply 10November 30, 2019 5:03 AM

Before any of you whores judge her, watch “To Die For.” - yes, the one and only role of here that's unforgettable. It was perfect casting.

by Anonymousreply 11November 30, 2019 8:48 AM

Don't her and Keith have kids they love (and conceived naturally) very much?

by Anonymousreply 12November 30, 2019 8:50 AM

So after Cruise dumped his fantastic wife/beard for his midget cult leader, who is he dating these days? Looks like he ruined an amazing career and a loving relationship (I think Kidman genuinely loved this guy) and is basically alone now. Or do his creepy sisters still live with him?

R12 Kidman claimed she was really pregnant with the first daughter and then had the second daughter via a surrogate. But I think both kids were born via surrogate. It just wasn't "en vogue" to use a surrogate when the first kid was born.

by Anonymousreply 13November 30, 2019 11:10 AM

I’ve fully loved Nic since Moulin Rouge! and now she can do no wrong in my eyes. Love her intensely.

I still think that cyclist pap that hit her in NYC should have been sent to GITMO!!!

by Anonymousreply 14November 30, 2019 11:13 AM

vanilla, talentless, chanel plastique, boringly vague, dull and dim....

by Anonymousreply 15November 30, 2019 11:14 AM

When I squeeze my bum, I can close my eyes!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16November 30, 2019 11:21 AM

I like her. I never heard the gay rumour before.

This is the thing...so many celebrities are speculated as being gay on gossip sites that now people will think it's bullshit. Sites like beard club, etc...everyone is gay and celebs use plastic babies.

by Anonymousreply 17November 30, 2019 11:26 AM

^Scary, but hardly a line on that 50+yo botox face.

by Anonymousreply 18November 30, 2019 11:27 AM

I loved her in The Goldfinch. A perfect old money WASP.

by Anonymousreply 19November 30, 2019 11:34 AM

she does the same schtick in ev thing she do.....why do they keep hiring this old clothes horse????

by Anonymousreply 20November 30, 2019 11:54 AM

article from the The Globe (1996), so sneaky LOL

"Hollywood Hottest Trend. Where The Girls Are.

Tinseltown's hottest new nightspots are - no man's lands- lesbian bars where Hollywood's sexiest leading ladies give guys the brush and get their kicks partying with gay galpals.

It's all part of a kinky trend called lesbian chic...On any given night you'll find [bold]heterosexual beauties like Tom Cruise's To Die For wife Nicole Kidman[/bold], Married...With Children sexpot Christina Applegate, covergal Cindy Crawford and 90210's curvy coed Jennie Garth kicking up their heels at L.A. nightspots Girl Bar, Club She, Club Banshee and Club Max.

They openly rub shoulders with out-of-the-closet lesbians such as tennis star Martina Navratilova, singers Melissa Etheridge and k.d. lang, Cher's daughter Chastity Bono, and funnygal Sandra Bernhard.

----------

Club Maxx, which draws a tough, body-piercing and tattoo crowd, was a favorite haunt of Oscar-winner Jodie Foster and Batman beauty [bold]Nicole Kidman - who showed up without her Mission Impossible star-hubby Tom[/bold].

'When I saw [bold]Nicole. I had to lok twice,' says a source. 'But her Australia accent was a dead giveaway.'[/bold]

by Anonymousreply 21November 30, 2019 12:13 PM

Is Nicole Kidman the same person as Kim Basinger?

by Anonymousreply 22November 30, 2019 12:31 PM

R21, okay maybe i'm naive, but simply going to hang out and listen to music and have fun with well known lesbian celebs at a public place doesn't make THEM lesbian! or that they were having sex there....

in regards to tom cruise, he literally sided with his "religion" and the leader of it, not once, not twice, but three times? what kind of man takes the side of their religion over their wives? what kind of man EVEN ALLOWS their "religion/church/faith" to have a say so or even THINK they have a say so in their marriage?...

whatever cruise is he's a weirdo pathetic loser.

by Anonymousreply 23November 30, 2019 12:38 PM

R23 Gawker: Kidman, Nicole

* Acted the beard for Tom Cruise.

* Lesbian.

* Regular at certain L.A. girl bars

* Forces her gay lovers to sign lengthy non-disclosure contracts before she gets involved with them.

dude... she is a lesbian. why is it so hard for you to accept this?! homophobic, much?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24November 30, 2019 12:53 PM

R24, i'm NOT homophobic, guess i'm old school in that i need proof, videos, photos, etcetera...

kidman DID have boyfriends in australia before she ever came over here to the states.

sorry if i don't put my 110% trust in something like gawker.

by Anonymousreply 25November 30, 2019 12:56 PM

Some website claims that Kidman is a lesbian and you just buy it, r24? If Kidman was a lesbian, where are the pics of her out and about with her gf? In this day and age and after 30 years in the public eye I would expect at least one pap pic of her with her gf. Also even if you have a fake husband I wouldn't expect a lesbian to raise her kids with him and spend all her spare time, holidays, vacations with the beard. You use your beard for movie premieres and photo ops, but not for pleasure in your spare time.

by Anonymousreply 26November 30, 2019 1:11 PM

Saying Nicole Kidman was a lesbian was my first post on Datalounge in 1997.

by Anonymousreply 27November 30, 2019 1:20 PM

WTF is this?! Kidman's PR , is that you?! This is a gay GOSSIP site. We don't need to provide affidavits to "prove" someone's gay. Travolta has been married/living/raising his kids with his beard for the past 30 years and we only have ONE photographic evidence of him "acting gay" (kissing another man). Why would a heterosexual woman marry 2 gay men back-to-back? (Cruise and Urban). Kidman is a dyke, accept it and move on.

"b-b-but they are friends, standard heterosexual behavior" [sarcasm]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28November 30, 2019 1:26 PM

Sorry, but your gossip is bs r28. Also not buying that Leo DiCaprio and Alex Skarsgard are gay. I need some hard evidence in these cases (aka video of Skarsgard riding McBrayer's dick reverse cowboy style or Kidman licking some pussy).

by Anonymousreply 29November 30, 2019 1:35 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30November 30, 2019 1:55 PM

Damn. I know she’s full of Botox, fillers, had a half-dozen face lifts, and doesn’t give a shit about her “kids,” but I do admire her hustle. And I can’t fucking wait to see the new film “Bombshell.”

by Anonymousreply 31November 30, 2019 3:07 PM

She is a very gifted, serious actress.

I wonder what her relationship with Tom Cruise was like.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32November 30, 2019 3:23 PM

r23 Since god created the gay bar it has been custom that straight females of the species would party at MALE gay bars when they wanted to avoid being hit on by straight guys. They could enjoy a testosterone fueled evening (as described by a female friend) without worrying about getting creeped on or receiving unwanted attention.

This elder gay has never known straight women to want to hang out at lesbian bars unless they were lez themselves, bi or were fucked up enough to love teasing lesbians (I've known women like this).

by Anonymousreply 33November 30, 2019 3:26 PM

I think it's possible to not be seen with a lover if you want to try hard enough.I imagine beards will go away on holiday with their partner because they know the paps will take photos and they have to make the lie seem as real as possible. With Nicole...I am not too sure in general of her being gay..but who knows.

I think a lot of bi-erasure happens in general. Maybe some of the ladies, like Nicole, like both. Who knows. It's possible they like going to lesbian bars for attention, or bi-curious..or maybe they have gay friends. I don't think that alone is an indicator of sexuality.

by Anonymousreply 34November 30, 2019 3:32 PM

Tom and Nicole must have had sex.

by Anonymousreply 35November 30, 2019 3:37 PM

I have not seen any credible info on Kidman or Cruise being gay- Gawker is stupid and simple make things up. Ditto Leo.

Kidman in a fine actress with a formidable body of work in a variety of roles. I don’t give a rats ass about commercial success- just quality. I admire her for staying clear of the brand flicks that loop on and on.

by Anonymousreply 36November 30, 2019 3:38 PM

Kidman is a lesbo, while we are it, her dad was a sick demented pedophile! may he BIH

by Anonymousreply 37November 30, 2019 4:43 PM

^Hello Scientology troll. How did you find us? FYI, most here enjoy gay sex, see therapists and take antidepressants. Will all of us burn in hell or could you help us and offer a sauna and vitamin treatment?

by Anonymousreply 38November 30, 2019 4:51 PM

Nicole Kidman is a LESBIAN! Her father (Antony Kidman) was a pedophile

Dr. Antony Kidman died Friday after fleeing Australia when accused of the sexual abuse and murder of children in an elite Sydney pedophile ring. A month prior Fiona Barnett had filed a complaint with the Australian NSW police and Child Abuse Royal Commission alleging Kidman’s sexual and physical assaults on her throughout childhood. When the Commission opened an investigation the clinical psychologist suddenly left his 43 years with the Sydney University of Technology and Royal North Shore Hospital to stay in Singapore until he died. The family has refused to comment and Singapore police opened an investigation on what they termed as an unnatural death.

In another article of the Independent Australia News it was reported that Barnett’s dramatic testimony put members in tears when she went before the Australian Royal Commission into Child Sexual Abuse. Barnett had named as her perpetrators her grandfather, Kidman, two former Australian prime ministers, a Parliament House governor general and a state police commissioner. As with child pedophile rings in the Netherlands, Europe, Canada and the US, the Australian pedophile network was said to include police officers, psychiatrists, biochemists, psychologists, actors, writers, politicians, university lecturers and medical doctors.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39November 30, 2019 5:01 PM

One never knows which face she will emerge with. She fascinates!

by Anonymousreply 40November 30, 2019 5:04 PM

R39 and in the subsequent trial? nothing happened? because oh well, the guy is dead?...no charge, no restitution monetary wise from the kidman family, nothing?

by Anonymousreply 41November 30, 2019 5:29 PM

She has given some incredible performances. I still think that, even after all the intense shooting regime and Kubrick's obsessiveness, she was the best part of Eyes Wide Shut. The part where she talks about the fantasy with the hot sailor is the best scene in the film and Kidman should have been nominated. The film is less interesting when she's not in it.

She's excellent in Rabbit Hole, although sadly, her recent face work at the time worked against her performance.

by Anonymousreply 42November 30, 2019 5:36 PM

Since when is Keith Urban gay?

Anyway, there's nothing unusual about a woman being in love with a man and living with him her whole life, but occasionally having an affair with a woman on the side. (Look at Virginia Woolf.) Do you call those women lesbians? Do you call them bi? Does it matter? It's a little ridiculous to get hung up over labels.

by Anonymousreply 43November 30, 2019 5:44 PM

Her father’s crimes offer no proof of her sexuality and neither do you R39.

by Anonymousreply 44November 30, 2019 5:46 PM

From r39 link:

[Quote]IA does not and cannot verify the accuracy of the claims made in this story as they involve alleged wrongs.

[Quote]If Fiona Barnett’s claims are, in fact, false we recommend she be prosecuted to the full extent of the law under the Oaths Act 1867.

At this point just a bunch of never proven allegations. This happened in 2014 and she also accused a bunch of other high profile people who are still alive, no? So far no evidence, proven in a court of law, that this pedophile ring existed or Kidman was involved or could you point us to the appropriate court rulings?

by Anonymousreply 45November 30, 2019 6:05 PM

FWIW Virginia Woolf never had marital relations with her husband so that’s a poor example. Nicole Kidman could certainly be bi though.

by Anonymousreply 46November 30, 2019 8:24 PM

Did her father really do all that stuff? What is with these sick pedophile rings? It's bad enough when some sicko does it but an organization? Of elites? What is with this world!?

by Anonymousreply 47November 30, 2019 11:56 PM

Who is the whackjob troll who keeps insisting we must all swear on a stack of Bibles that Nicole Kidman is a lesbian??

Chill out, freakshow.

by Anonymousreply 48December 1, 2019 12:01 AM

TO DIE FOR . . . THE OTHERS . . . yes, THE HOURS . . . DOGVILLE . . . BIRTH . . . BIG LITTLE LIES . . . these superb performances make me forgive her many missteps. I even thought she was superb in EYES WIDE SHUT, mess though that was.

by Anonymousreply 49December 1, 2019 12:12 AM

Nice troll post. She has looked like a plastic turd for decades and her ugly female looking wife has less masculinity than a thousand lesbians. Kidman sucks.

by Anonymousreply 50December 1, 2019 12:14 AM

I stopped reading R39 at “after 43 years with the Sydney University of Technology”.

The University of Technology Sydney (aka “UTS”) hasn’t been in existence for 43 years - it was founded in the late 80s. Unless they mean the University of Sydney which is somewhat older.

The article up until then is littered with errors. This person keeps publishing this stuff every couple of years - it never gets traction. I suspect, because, it’s bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 51December 1, 2019 12:16 AM

I absolutely love Nicole, but I love Jennifer Aniston, too.

by Anonymousreply 52December 1, 2019 12:18 AM

the amount of $ she pays her people for some positive press, ude think there woud be some , alas, her face and talent continue to haunt her.

by Anonymousreply 53December 1, 2019 5:34 PM

I love her for the fact I don’t know what her daughter with Keith Urban looks like. She has some decorum about keeping her private

by Anonymousreply 54December 1, 2019 10:33 PM

Apparently so private that r54 doesn't even know she has two daughters with Keith, not just one.

by Anonymousreply 55December 1, 2019 10:56 PM

I just love her when she tripped over her child's toy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56December 2, 2019 2:11 AM

[Quote]I love her for the fact I don’t know what her daughter with Keith Urban looks like. She has some decorum about keeping her private.

Well, her daughters played classmates in Big Little Lies. So much for privacy and decorum.

by Anonymousreply 57December 2, 2019 4:17 AM

R56 no wonder she’s a star ⭐️ she shines!

by Anonymousreply 58December 2, 2019 5:29 AM

I loved her in Dogville and Birthday Girl.

by Anonymousreply 59December 2, 2019 8:53 AM

She’s by far the best modern actress of our time. This title was previously held by Streep, but she’s old now.

by Anonymousreply 60December 2, 2019 1:52 PM

She's fantastic in The Others. I'll agree all her best performances have been playing 'cold women' but she's really good at it.

by Anonymousreply 61December 2, 2019 1:56 PM

she's revolting

by Anonymousreply 62December 2, 2019 2:01 PM

I respect her. She was born white Australian trash, spread her legs to get parts, and married strategic men to propel her career into the stratosphere. She’s laughing all the way to the bank. In reality, she’s not even pretty! Lighting, surgery, pro makeup, and fillers are her friend.

by Anonymousreply 63December 2, 2019 2:08 PM

Agree with R43.

It seems OP is less interested in celebrating Nicole Kidman's intelligence, talent and relevance and more interested in dropping innuendos and starting rumors. Very manipulative posting. You're trying to slip that in there.

by Anonymousreply 64December 2, 2019 2:09 PM

Did you guys know that Urban gets $600k for every year he was married to Kidman after a divorce? Zero if he relapses and starts drinking again. I always thought these Country stars made a shit load of money. Funny that Kidman is actually the wealthy part in the relationship who has to pay him alimony and child support if they ever break up.

by Anonymousreply 65December 2, 2019 2:47 PM

Obviously all the relationships Tom Cruise has had where PR relationships, Nicole, Penelope, Katie... I don't know if he is gay, bisexual or just crazy. But all around him is made by contracts.

I don't think Nicole is gay or bisexual, I think she is ambitious enough to hold a marriage without love with a cray cray man because of his power in Hollywood. She admitted things sometimes which give us a clue about her true intentions at that time "being with Tom saved me of sexual harassment", for example.

And I love that for it, she is obviously a kind of person who doesn't need to be loved as much as success.

But honestly I have to say, to have kids with him, knowing their relationship was based mutual interest and that it will be over in the moment she was a star for herself without having to fear Tom blacklisting her (after her amazing performance in The Hours she know the Oscar was hers), was just evil. Poor kids.

Anyway, I adore her. One of my favorite actress ever.

by Anonymousreply 66December 2, 2019 3:10 PM

Kidman family in Australia is not trash.... do some research

by Anonymousreply 67December 4, 2019 2:22 AM

She was such a natural beauty in Dead Calm.

by Anonymousreply 68December 4, 2019 2:41 AM

How many flop movies can she be in in 5 yrs.....a lot.

why do this lez have so much power in the biz? good agent I guess.

yes, her hubby is bottom

dam good one!

by Anonymousreply 69December 4, 2019 6:49 PM

In English, please, R69.

by Anonymousreply 70December 4, 2019 7:24 PM

by Anonymousreply 71December 4, 2019 7:27 PM

Nicole is mesmerizing to me, too, OP!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72December 4, 2019 7:38 PM

Maybe Jane and Nicole should hookup.

by Anonymousreply 73December 4, 2019 7:42 PM

I like her, because a lot of her movies always have a psychological aspect to figure out.

by Anonymousreply 74December 4, 2019 8:32 PM

She’s seems super intelligent

by Anonymousreply 75December 4, 2019 9:27 PM

She plays completely different roles. I think Nicole Kidman is talented and intelligent and compassionate.

But I also think R69 speaks jibberish and makes no sense. Maybe he's Rudy Giuliani.

by Anonymousreply 76December 5, 2019 12:46 AM

you would faint if u knew the number of plastic surgerys she has had done on that old face....

kudos to her drs.

by Anonymousreply 77December 5, 2019 2:20 PM

Looks like Kidman's PR is working overtime here to make her 'happen.' Too bad her plastic face doesn't move anymore. Watching her try to emote in "Australia" and create chemistry with Huge Jackoff was laughable.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78December 5, 2019 3:40 PM

I thought the rumor was that Tom dumped her after she became pregnant with Ewan McGregor's kid after Moulin Rouge. That was a violation of the contract so she HAD TO GO.

Sadly I think she lost the child.

by Anonymousreply 79December 5, 2019 3:52 PM

R79 - she has a barren womb. All her children are the result of highly paid surrogates. It’s rumored she starved the fetuses that she did attempt to carry so she could look good in TV/movies. Starving a fetus could be considered murder in some countries. Luckily for her, it’s not a crime in the US or Australia.

by Anonymousreply 80December 5, 2019 4:03 PM

I had a work friend that did reshoots with her.

He referred to her as "man hands".

by Anonymousreply 81December 5, 2019 4:09 PM

that was the rumor that she was cheating on tom with ewan on moulin rouge? the only issue with that is nicole was/is long, long time friends with ewan AND HIS WIFE who was on set everyday and nicole swears up and down that she never had a affair with him. Also, she was pregnant a couple of times and miscarried. from what i read in the andrew morton biography, she miscarried the last time during the early stages of the divorce, (i.e. cruise telling her he wanted a divorce and her then and now not understanding why) and in the hospital, cruise sent flowers but couldn't have the decency to actually show up to see her! nice guy!..

by Anonymousreply 82December 5, 2019 4:24 PM

I recently saw The Hours for the first time and I could not believe that was Kidman playing Virginia Woolf. I mean fake nose aside I have never seen such a transformation with an actor. She looked nothing at all like herself. Even her eyes looked totally different. Can a nose make such a tremendous difference in a person's looks. Beside the way she looked her performance was amazing. She moved and carried herself in a totally different way. I can see why she won the Oscar that year.

Even though this thread is about Kidman, I have to give a nod to Ed Harris too. Wow, first he seemed to have lost at least 30 pounds for the part and he too gave a knock out performance.

by Anonymousreply 83January 1, 2020 2:11 AM

I love her. She's fearless in the roles she takes and I love actresses who don't hold back and aren't prudes like Nicole, Kate Winslet and Julianne Moore.

by Anonymousreply 84January 1, 2020 2:39 AM

She’s extraordinarily beautiful, and a very talented actress. Also seems basically kind - - isn’t stupid. Can carry haute couture.

She’s the whole package.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85January 1, 2020 2:42 AM

I love Nicole. I think she's a great actress but I wish she would stop fucking with her face. Her powerful performance in Punchline is undermined by her frozen face.

by Anonymousreply 86January 1, 2020 2:48 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!