Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Foods that you can no longer eat

Is there something you used to love to eat and then without warning you've discovered that eating it creates "issues".

For me, it's corn and any kind of custardy thing like pumpkin pie.

My Mom makes a glorious southern corn pudding and there was a time when I could hoover that shit in. Yesterday, I had some and today I'm bloated and gassy. Same with the pumpkin pie.

In a way, it's good because I don't overeat at these special events. But then sometimes, like yesterday, I just suck it up and deal with the consequences. I've have tried all the stomach remedies and prevention, but no go.

Personally, I think it's aging. Do any of you have something similar that you used to love, but now can no longer eat?

by Anonymousreply 224January 2, 2020 6:16 PM

I enjoyed Vietnamese hot sauce for 20 years, until it turned on me out of the blue by setting my mouth on fire. My vermicelli isn't quite the same without it, but chilis are no longer my friend.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1November 29, 2019 11:45 PM

OP, you should ask your doctor. There's some reason and maybe it can (or should) be corrected. Gall bladder? Go find out and then you can decide whether to follow whatever the doctor's recommendation is.

by Anonymousreply 2November 29, 2019 11:47 PM

Sardines for me . I ate sardines for decades,loved them,then the last couple of times they tore my stomach up. Who knows why,as I still eat fish ???

by Anonymousreply 3November 29, 2019 11:51 PM

Broccoli and beans cause me extreme pain, not just gassy/bloated but feel like I want to go to the Emergency Room pain. I stay very far away from them.

by Anonymousreply 4November 29, 2019 11:51 PM

^^^ adding: this started in my 50s, never had a problem until then.

by Anonymousreply 5November 29, 2019 11:53 PM

Cucumbers make me physically ill for at least a day. I avoid them, but the occasional piece hides in a salad.

by Anonymousreply 6November 29, 2019 11:54 PM

Prunes.

by Anonymousreply 7November 29, 2019 11:58 PM

When did I have CORN???!?????

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8November 29, 2019 11:59 PM

Anything fried and I’ll be spending the evening in the latrine.

by Anonymousreply 9November 30, 2019 12:01 AM

Though I still eat them, eggs send me to the bathroom in under 15 minutes of eating them. I know physically they can’t be digested (from top to bottom per se) that fast so I don’t get it.

It’s annoying but I deal with it.

by Anonymousreply 10November 30, 2019 12:05 AM

Seafood. I loved lobster, caviar, sushi and salmon Now just a tiny bite gives me hives and constricts my windpipe

by Anonymousreply 11November 30, 2019 12:06 AM

Nuts and fried foods. I found some wonderful peanuts grown and packed down on a farm in South Carolina, but if I eat more than a handful, I get bloating and cramps. Same for most fried foods. Black coffee and eggs in the morning, and when I take naproxin for my back, I'll have cramps all day.

by Anonymousreply 12November 30, 2019 12:07 AM

Garlic and cinnamon.

I used to like garlic, but now anything more than a hint of the stuff gives me terrible heartburn that is untouched by omeprazole, famotidine or ordinary antacid. This will be followed by lower abdominal pain, but no cramping or diarrhea. It's weird.

Cinnamon also give me intractable heartburn and generalized abdominal pain except in very small amounts.

by Anonymousreply 13November 30, 2019 12:08 AM

Anything deep fried. I used to love that stuff. Now, two bites and I feel like I’m going to throw up.

by Anonymousreply 14November 30, 2019 12:09 AM

Cinnamon has suddenly become a problem for me too. At first I thought it was just on an empty stomach but no it's a problem anytime.

by Anonymousreply 15November 30, 2019 12:10 AM

Swordfish because they're overfished. Octopus because they're smart as fuck. Broccolini because it tastes like ass.

by Anonymousreply 16November 30, 2019 12:12 AM

I can't believe none of you people have consulted a doctor about these changes. They mean something -- maybe not serious, but who knows? You should find out why you're reacting to food that never bothered you before.

by Anonymousreply 17November 30, 2019 12:13 AM

these changes mean that we were never meant to eat those food products, but were conditioned to... aging clarifies the situation. for me it is milk and red meat...

by Anonymousreply 18November 30, 2019 12:15 AM

Cold cereal with milk, gives me the runs

by Anonymousreply 19November 30, 2019 12:16 AM

Eggplant. Later in life it’s made my lips blow up like inner tubes.

by Anonymousreply 20November 30, 2019 12:16 AM

I think it's just usually part of aging, not a serious medical issue. Some older friends have told me their appetites have really changed as they aged too: they now eat like birds, such tiny portions.

by Anonymousreply 21November 30, 2019 12:18 AM

Anything with artificial flavoring repeats on me like a motherfucker.

by Anonymousreply 22November 30, 2019 12:18 AM

Stealth scat thread

by Anonymousreply 23November 30, 2019 12:24 AM

When I eat tomato's too often it causes a sensitivity in my groin.

by Anonymousreply 24November 30, 2019 12:24 AM

McAnything

by Anonymousreply 25November 30, 2019 12:25 AM

R17, how old are you? Because everyone I know who's over 50 has had similar changes - food items they have to avoid or be more careful about than they used to be. It's a natural part of aging. If your GI tract wasn't working properly, it wouldn't stop working for one or two items.

by Anonymousreply 26November 30, 2019 12:26 AM

Tea has turned on me.

Gives me heartburn now.

by Anonymousreply 27November 30, 2019 12:29 AM

Steamed clams. Eating those mud dwelling bottom feeders just seems gross.

[quote] Cinnamon has suddenly become a problem

I use Ceylon cinnamon which is the true version, and I never have any problems as I really like cinnamon, but the Vietnamese version, otherwise known as Cassia cinnamon, has 250 times the amount of a compound called coumarin, which studies have shown to be potentially harmful to your liver and/or kidneys. Could be why some people have gastrointestinal problems with the non-Ceylon version.

by Anonymousreply 28November 30, 2019 12:30 AM

Beets. They make me gag.

by Anonymousreply 29November 30, 2019 12:31 AM

This is certainly not the thread to be reading while trying to enjoy an evening snack.

by Anonymousreply 30November 30, 2019 12:37 AM

I'm over 60 and nothing I eat has "turned on me."

I feel left out.

by Anonymousreply 31November 30, 2019 12:38 AM

Veal, for obvious reasons.

by Anonymousreply 32November 30, 2019 12:41 AM

R2 and R17 are definitely under 40. Probably millennials who run to the doctor every five seconds for no reason at all. Here's a hint...all that shit the doctor is giving you to fix your "problems" are causing your "problems". Of course your body can't handle the same foods in the same amounts as you get older. Morons.

by Anonymousreply 33November 30, 2019 12:42 AM

R2 here - as the DL Helpful Frau, I shall make "helpful" suggestions on any topic a suspected victim describes.

Gall bladder?

No, just humorless gall.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34November 30, 2019 12:43 AM

For me it's clams. Clam strips or clam chowder get my palms red and itchy. I literally want to scratch the skin of my palms. This happened about 10 years ago. I'm 39 now.

What's strange is that I can eat other bivalve seafood (mussels, oysters, and scallops) and shrimp 🦐, crab🦀 and lobster 🦞 and I'm fine. It's just clams.

by Anonymousreply 35November 30, 2019 12:47 AM

I was able to eat ice cream and drink milk until about a year ago (I'm 60 and had bariatric surgery 10 years ago). Can still eat hard cheese.

by Anonymousreply 36November 30, 2019 12:50 AM

Movie theater popcorn. Used to inhale it and for the past few years I would leave the movie feeling so ill. It feels as if I downed a glass of oil. I have finally learned my lesson and given it up - which is weird, because it’s such a part of the moviegoing experience.

by Anonymousreply 37November 30, 2019 12:55 AM

cheap scotch

by Anonymousreply 38November 30, 2019 12:56 AM

For me it's shrimp. Itchy palms, ears, neck. Luckily I can eat other crustaceans like crab and lobster with no reaction. Started in my late 50s.

by Anonymousreply 39November 30, 2019 1:00 AM

Most people who eat foods they are not used to eating on a regular basis will have a bad body response. A lot of foods people are mentioning here are high in fat, and that especially will make you gassy and make you run for a toilet.

Its compounded during the holidays when you have a table full of stuff you don't normally eat. I swear by ginger tea, it works really well to calm your stomach when it's doing back flips.

by Anonymousreply 40November 30, 2019 1:09 AM

Yeah, R33 -- I'm over 70 and aging has not affected my ability to tolerate various foods. Allergies are a different matter and I've grown into and out of those (some to food and some to things like pollen), which doctors say is not unusual. And note that foods can change, from new additives or new combinations of ingredients, etc. -- you may think you're eating the same movie popcorn that you always have, but perhaps it's now different in some way that disagrees with your system.

by Anonymousreply 41November 30, 2019 1:14 AM

Onions

by Anonymousreply 42November 30, 2019 1:15 AM

A lot of shrimp is pure garbage now so there is that.

by Anonymousreply 43November 30, 2019 1:16 AM

Pussy.

by Anonymousreply 44November 30, 2019 1:18 AM

There are several foods that have begun giving me heartburn as I've grown older. I cut out certain soft drinks from my diet and only occasionally eat a handful of Cheez-Its or a small bowl of tom yum soup now to avoid pain. Barbecue has the same effect on me, but I'll just put up with it as the price of eating something I love.

I used to get violently nauseous every time I ate pepperoni as a kid, but apparently whatever I was sensitive to in it no longer bothers my stomach. The conditioning that makes it smell and taste awful to me is still in full effect, though.

by Anonymousreply 45November 30, 2019 1:24 AM

I'm afraid to post on this thread. I went out with by brother today, and ordered chili ,but apologized to him since I only had about three bites. The waitress even commented to my brother,, "what are we going to do with him." and he just said. "he always like that". I have a really hard time eating food.

by Anonymousreply 46November 30, 2019 1:25 AM

I can no longer eat bananas. The last time I had just a few bites, I was doubled over in pain for over an hour. I have also developed an intolerance to certain berries.

by Anonymousreply 47November 30, 2019 1:30 AM

Sadly, orange juice. But maybe it’s better not to have it because it has so much sugar in it. I can still eat a whole orange, though,

by Anonymousreply 48November 30, 2019 1:33 AM

Ice cream and cheese have been making my heart rate sky high.

by Anonymousreply 49November 30, 2019 1:34 AM

As above with the runny eggs...gives me the shits. And combine that with strong coffee - BLAMO! Also have a hard time with dark chocolate...major heartburn.

by Anonymousreply 50November 30, 2019 1:35 AM

[quote]Most people who eat foods they are not used to eating on a regular basis will have a bad body response.

Ah, more bullshit from the peanut gallery. (Apologies if the word peanut made you die.)

by Anonymousreply 51November 30, 2019 1:37 AM

[quote]I have a really hard time eating food.

As opposed to eating what?

by Anonymousreply 52November 30, 2019 1:40 AM

R12 Peanuts are not nuts. They are legumes. Do you have similar problems when you eat other legumes (beans)??

by Anonymousreply 53November 30, 2019 1:43 AM

White Bread.

by Anonymousreply 54November 30, 2019 1:56 AM

I used to eat Sloppy Joes at least once a week. I still love it, but I may as well inhale a box of Ex-Lax.

by Anonymousreply 55November 30, 2019 2:01 AM

R35 just proves you’re 100% gay. Your whole being rejects the clam.

by Anonymousreply 56November 30, 2019 2:01 AM

Gluten :(

by Anonymousreply 57November 30, 2019 2:04 AM

R51 oh my sides! “Apologies if the word peanut made you die” 😂😂😂

R54 I cannot stop laughing at I’m woke and love hip hop

by Anonymousreply 58November 30, 2019 2:05 AM

Spicy food really affects my BMs the next day. My butt hurts so bad I have to put Vaseline on it.

by Anonymousreply 59November 30, 2019 2:05 AM

The shits: Popcorn, eggs, beer, wine, alcohol in general

The pukes: eggplant, roasted salsa

by Anonymousreply 60November 30, 2019 2:08 AM

I can't

Eat a plant

by Anonymousreply 61November 30, 2019 2:13 AM

sugarless gum

Pork

Duck

Hotdogs

by Anonymousreply 62November 30, 2019 2:14 AM

😟 Lettuce

by Anonymousreply 63November 30, 2019 2:16 AM

Fresh Polish sausage: the grey, garlicky unsmoked Kielbasa. It gives me "flavour burps" for hours, even if I take digestive enzymes. Seems odd, as garlic in other foods, even raw, gives no distress.

by Anonymousreply 64November 30, 2019 2:37 AM

I can no longer eat much of the fruits I used to love, especially peaches, watermelon and cantelope. My lips and throat swell up with fresh pineapple and I can barely tolerate canned. So far, I can still enjoy citrus fruits and apples.

No more fish, even tuna gags me these days. No shellfish either.

by Anonymousreply 65November 30, 2019 2:57 AM

mother's milk

by Anonymousreply 66November 30, 2019 3:01 AM

Peppers whether cooked or raw always repeat on me. I don't have a problem with other vegetables.

by Anonymousreply 67November 30, 2019 3:03 AM

R4 See a gastroenterologist and get tested for IBS.

by Anonymousreply 68November 30, 2019 3:04 AM

Gluten. 10 years. I still bake, both regular and gluten free.

by Anonymousreply 69November 30, 2019 3:06 AM

Popcorn upsets my stomach .

by Anonymousreply 70November 30, 2019 3:11 AM

Root vegetables cause my fibromyalgia to flare up.

by Anonymousreply 71November 30, 2019 3:15 AM

What I don't get is that some shit just sits in my stomach forever. But, the weird part is that if I eventually gag some crap up, it's not the last thing I ate. Like, I'll have pizza for lunch and then eat a sandwich or salad for dinner. I'll end up gagging up some grease and cheese from the pizza but there's not a hint of the sandwich or salad anywhere. How can that be? Where is the undigested pizza hiding while the sandwich and salad digest?

by Anonymousreply 72November 30, 2019 3:23 AM

Those of you (us) with the egg sensitivity, it’s most likely a reaction to a certain protein in the egg white, which breaks down when heated to a certain degree. Do you only get the runs when you eat an egg as itself, or if you eat anything with egg in it? Most likely the former.

by Anonymousreply 73November 30, 2019 3:24 AM

^^meaning the protein isn’t broken down if just heated over a stove, but if I’m a recipe and baked it shouldn’t affect you

by Anonymousreply 74November 30, 2019 3:26 AM

R73 TMI

by Anonymousreply 75November 30, 2019 3:30 AM

Eh, we're talking about digestive issues. I think we're beyond TMI.

by Anonymousreply 76November 30, 2019 3:32 AM

Most of the posters on this thread sound the way battered women do, reciting complaints but refusing to do anything about them. "He hits me!" -- "So you should leave him!" -- "But I love him!" -- "But he hits you!" -- "He doesn't really mean it!" -- "Why do you think that?" -- "Because he loves me!" -- "But he hits you!" -- "But I love him!" -- etc., etc.

Why don't you posters take your complaints to a doctor and ask for explanations? Are you too busy, or too broke, or just afraid to learn whatever the truth is? I'm empathetic toward battered women, but I eventually become so impatient with their refusal to help themselves that I stop listening, much less offering advice or assistance. This thread is developing that same way.

by Anonymousreply 77November 30, 2019 3:36 AM

I’d never heard of that R73, but in my experience, it is mostly as you describe. I can eat an egg McMuffin with no issue, but fried eggs are often a problem. Perhaps I’ll try burritos.

by Anonymousreply 78November 30, 2019 3:37 AM

Because R73, it is most likely age or onset of some allergy (which can happen later in life) and there really isn’t shit a doctor could do about it.

by Anonymousreply 79November 30, 2019 3:41 AM

Grubs, maggots and the like.

by Anonymousreply 80November 30, 2019 3:42 AM

R77, yes one can go to the doctor and say I can't eat XYZ because it tears my stomach up. They can run a bunch of tests to determine a cause or you can just avoid the food that tears your stomach up or eat it and risk the consequences. Sometime you body just changes as you age.

by Anonymousreply 81November 30, 2019 3:47 AM

After my gallbladder came out, it was "bye-bye" for me to so many foods and my younger diet style that you just need to forego once that thing comes out of you--anything citrusy, vinegary, fried, fatty, overly rich, too hot, too cold--that in addition to other gastro-related issues and dietary changes that came along with age.. I recently had prime rib, my only 3rd time or so having red meat in the past 17 years, and it wasn't fun.. So it may be boring, but eating more plainly has actually made me feel healthier and happier. I joke with my doctor that someday they'll just stick me in a big plant plot and feed me only Miracle-Gro.

by Anonymousreply 82November 30, 2019 3:52 AM

You people who run to the doctor with every fucking tummy ache are what's making our health care so fucking expensive. Oh, also, thanks for the antibiotic resistant superbacteria, too!

by Anonymousreply 83November 30, 2019 3:53 AM

As a kid I loved a very cold glass of milk with dinner. No dairy for me now. Intolerant.

by Anonymousreply 84November 30, 2019 4:08 AM

I can't take anything that's too greasy or too sweet.

by Anonymousreply 85November 30, 2019 4:10 AM

I can't put into words my total love for dairy. Milk, milk, chocolate milk, ice cream by the half gallons and even more cold, cold milk. I was never without milk. Then after I turned 70, I noticed I was spending more time standing over the bowl, day and night. I was up several times at night. I asked myself what was suddenly giving me problems that I had never had before. Through a process of elimination, I finally figured it was all the dairy I was consuming. Gave it all up and was shocked at how easy it was to go without when I had consumed so much previously.

Results are I lost weight so fast and so consistently that now after a year and a half I am down to 215 from a top weight of 297. The fun thing is that I continue to lose weight even though I still eat a lot of the "wrong" foods for a person my age. Easiest diet I was ever on.

by Anonymousreply 86November 30, 2019 4:10 AM

I don’t think I’m gluten intolerant, but I do notice how less “heavy” I feel when I ear gluten-free bread vs regular bread.

by Anonymousreply 87November 30, 2019 4:20 AM

r73 Yes, based on my research... There are two egg allergies. Egg allergy vs Egg protein allergy.

I only get the the "food poisoning" shits when I eat scrambled eggs or an omelet etc, but I can eat foods that have eggs in them. like cookies or cakes etc.

If I eat scrambled eggs, in five hours I will be running to to the toilet. Like clockwork. I can time it. 5 hours exactly.

by Anonymousreply 88November 30, 2019 4:37 AM

R88, here. which I have "egg protein" allergy, not an allergy to eggs.

by Anonymousreply 89November 30, 2019 4:38 AM

Broccoli. I’ve loved it since I could chew, but in the middle of my forties I can’t eat it without my stomach blowing up like I swallowed a basketball. I decided yesterday to give it another try, after all it was Thanksgiving and I had not stuffed myself. Big mistake. I swelled up so bad I could hardly breathe.

by Anonymousreply 90November 30, 2019 4:57 AM

The egg thing is interesting--I'm fine with baked custards and various baked things with eggs, but I've always disliked most plain eggs--the idea of a poached egg makes me queasy.

I can still eat most things, but less of the hard-to-digest ones. Also do better if I eat them earlier in the day--so more care with high fat foods, spicy foods,etc. It's okay, I can stand to lose some weight. It's an age thing, body doesn't make as many stomach enzymes as it used to.

For those who think that rushing off to the doctor will fix things, kids, you're in for a rude awakening.

by Anonymousreply 91November 30, 2019 5:06 AM

commercially-prepared ice cream, cakes, sweets, biscuits (way too sweet).

onions.

anything made from tomatoes.

by Anonymousreply 92November 30, 2019 5:08 AM

Tuna.

I used to love it, but around age 30, I began to suspect I had developed an allergy to it.

Tested my theory by having some, just the way I loved it, and yes, there was the bad reaction.

No more tuna for me.

by Anonymousreply 93November 30, 2019 5:36 AM

R77 You’ll be surprised to know that it’s pretty common to develop food allergies later in life to foods you ate abundantly without issue before. Doctors don’t know why it happens, it just does. I suspect it’s due to GMO foods, pesticides, hybridization, preservatives and antibiotics used in the food industry, and even the drugs we take. Yes, you can get a workup or run tests, but most doctors are of the opinion that if you know a food bothers you, then voila, just avoid it. Not like you’re gonna starve. When I wanted to get my kids tested for shellfish allergies, two different doctors said, “Give them shrimp. If they get hives or swell up, they’re allergic. No need for a test.”

by Anonymousreply 94November 30, 2019 6:00 AM

OK, this is a weird one. Mushrooms. Regular button mushrooms are OK in small amounts, but I can't eat most other types. I'm not sure specifically which because I'm unwilling to test myself.

I get really sick from these pesky fungi - low-grade fever, abdominal pain and severe heartburn, and exhaustion. It lasts about 24 hours, with heartburn lingering for a couple of days. It's like having a stomach virus, except it's happened so often after eating non-button mushrooms or things that tend to contain non-button mushrooms, like East Asian food, that I just avoid them. This has been going on for nearly 30 years, so if it was anything serious, I'd be dead by now. I've never heard of anyone else having this problem, though.

I don't really miss them, but it's a pain the neck because they're in so many restaurant dishes.

by Anonymousreply 95November 30, 2019 7:32 AM

Three week old pie.

by Anonymousreply 96November 30, 2019 7:41 AM

Bread And most red wine, unfortunately. Instant retching. Just as well I’m an atheist!

by Anonymousreply 97November 30, 2019 8:37 AM

Once Around The Garden Award for fat whoriness.

by Anonymousreply 98November 30, 2019 8:43 AM

Can no longer eat chocolate comfortably. It severely gums up my system.

by Anonymousreply 99November 30, 2019 8:58 AM

R93, After eating tuna, my urine reeks of it for the next 24 hours, so I've cut back.

by Anonymousreply 100November 30, 2019 9:04 AM

OP it is not you, it is the corn, It is GMO and loaded with internal pesticide. Dangerous stuff to eat in the US.

by Anonymousreply 101November 30, 2019 9:26 AM

Frau thread to end all frau threads.

by Anonymousreply 102November 30, 2019 9:33 AM

Beef, chicken, turkey ... never made a conscious decision that now I’ll be a vegetarian ... made some turkey burgers and it grossed me out — the smell, the oil,

Used to eat chicken quite a bit. El Pollo Loco commercials showed so many chickens on a grill and I saw that damn commercial too many times.

So now it’s tofu, edamame, still eat diary

by Anonymousreply 103November 30, 2019 9:39 AM

Amazing how many of you think you are the problem and not the US food supply.

by Anonymousreply 104November 30, 2019 9:40 AM

I can’t eat venison any more as it gives me painful stomach cramps. The sad thing is that I live in Scotland and am surrounded by the stuff, especially when I go on holiday to the Highlands or Western Isles.

by Anonymousreply 105November 30, 2019 9:47 AM

R48, consumption of orange juice was propaganda started by certain men for benefit of a very few. Today, it's primarily for the benefit of the Florida citrus industry. Drinking a glass of orange juice is not healthy! It's full of acid and loaded with sugars, R104 has an excellent point. So does R101. R96, LOL, you're hilarious! How could a crazy bitch even consider eating a pie that old?

If you're in the USA, please understand that the FDA and USDA are underfunded. Our food supply is risky. It's expensive and difficult to eat healthy. "Organic" and high-protein/low-carb diets are not the answer! The latter are dangerous, as they burden the kidneys. Human bodies are not designed for them. The brain is the most important organ; it's preferred fuel is glucose. Please educate yourselves!

by Anonymousreply 106November 30, 2019 9:55 AM

How much time do you have?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107November 30, 2019 9:58 AM

R107 She must be anorexic if she thinks she looks good. Gray is not the best color for a sallow complexion.

by Anonymousreply 108November 30, 2019 10:35 AM

R107, Celine, call me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109November 30, 2019 11:26 AM

If a person can identify a food that distresses them, why would they need to see a doctor for a test to tell them what they already know?

by Anonymousreply 110November 30, 2019 1:29 PM

R110, gallstones/gallbladder disease is serious. So are other potential G/I problems. It's not always just gas, constipation, or diarrhea.

by Anonymousreply 111November 30, 2019 1:31 PM

Red wine. Fuking tragic!

by Anonymousreply 112November 30, 2019 1:58 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113November 30, 2019 1:59 PM

I've known several people who became progressively allergic to red wine, with age. It has histamines in it, and if you're exposed to them regularly, it's not uncommon to become more and more allergic to them.

by Anonymousreply 114November 30, 2019 2:06 PM

R114 almost all red wines also have sulfates. Those are usually the problem.

by Anonymousreply 115November 30, 2019 2:11 PM

Deli meats - everything from mouth feel to bloaty stomach to melodrama farther south.

French press coffee or espresso

by Anonymousreply 116November 30, 2019 2:43 PM

It is not you it is the food.

by Anonymousreply 117November 30, 2019 2:45 PM

Sodas and diet sodas - they are way too sweet to me now, since I switched to just water or unsweetened iced tea. They drown out all the flavor of anything I'm eating.

Also, I smoked since the early 90's, and did quit for a while around 2005-2007 and regained my sense of smell, but then started smoking again up until 3 years ago, when I finally quit for good. What was strange this time around though is celery has an extremely overpowering smell to me now to the point where I avoid it. Even more so, forget about anything at all that calls for celery seeds.

by Anonymousreply 118November 30, 2019 2:59 PM

[quote] Spicy food really affects my BMs the next day. My butt hurts so bad I have to put Vaseline on it.

This product works wonders for that type of situation. Just apply it, let it sit a minute or two and rinse off. It's not greasy either. They also make one with aloe

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119November 30, 2019 3:09 PM

R119, please avoid Nivea products

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120November 30, 2019 3:19 PM

This thread is the eldergayest of eldergay threads.

by Anonymousreply 121November 30, 2019 3:22 PM

Ironic, r120. I interviewed at FCB (Foote Cone Belding) Los Angeles years ago, and was told by the creative director "We don't hire people like you." When I asked him what "people like me" were, he did the hand-flutter motion. That they would fire a client for being antigay, well, it's not something I could have imagined. So thanks.

by Anonymousreply 122November 30, 2019 3:27 PM

[quote]This thread is the eldergayest of eldergay threads.

Hardly. Go to Reddit or Twitter and ready some of the posts from Millenials and their food issues.

by Anonymousreply 123November 30, 2019 3:33 PM

Tomato sauce. This now requires heavy duty antacids before and after consumption.

by Anonymousreply 124November 30, 2019 3:48 PM

Ice cream. A small amount is ok but too much will bother my stomach and may give me diarrhea. Also, depends on the brand.

by Anonymousreply 125November 30, 2019 4:04 PM

R121, that is not correct. When I was only 25 and had been in my corporate career for 6 years, I developed a bleeding ulcer and was hospitalized with anorexia (not mental) because I could not eat and keep food down. So food issues are not only for eldergays. That issue has remained with me since, for which I've taken medication since.

-Gen Xer

by Anonymousreply 126November 30, 2019 4:08 PM

Anything salty pushes my blood pressure up. I don't use it or cook with it anymore.

Can't handle more than a little alcohol now.

by Anonymousreply 127November 30, 2019 4:24 PM

R127, as an adult I've never had a saltshaker in my home. Table salt is dangerous and in the USA, usually contains sugar.

by Anonymousreply 128November 30, 2019 4:30 PM

Vermicelli made with beans, also known as glass noodles. I start vomiting and vomiting.

by Anonymousreply 129November 30, 2019 4:32 PM

R129, ouch! I'm so sorry!

by Anonymousreply 130November 30, 2019 4:51 PM

No, I don't have your problem, or anything like.

by Anonymousreply 131November 30, 2019 4:55 PM

[quote]Vermicelli made with beans, also known as glass noodles. I start vomiting and vomiting.

This thread has been entirely too vivid.

by Anonymousreply 132November 30, 2019 4:59 PM

R132 as I often say, the truth is painful. I have nothing to hide.

by Anonymousreply 133November 30, 2019 5:03 PM

But there are some crazy f*ckers on this site who harass and stalk people... it's not cool.

by Anonymousreply 134November 30, 2019 5:04 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135November 30, 2019 5:07 PM

LOL a pink caftan

by Anonymousreply 136November 30, 2019 5:09 PM

Cole slaw does a job on my innards and has for a few years.

by Anonymousreply 137November 30, 2019 6:22 PM

[quote][R127], as an adult I've never had a saltshaker in my home. Table salt is dangerous and in the USA, usually contains sugar.

Some of you are absolutely ridiculous people. The GMO trolls are the fucking worst. Ignorance spewed as righteous fact. I love that one of the idiots above spewing his crap about all of these issues people have with food as they age are all due solely to the US food problems was directly followed by a guy from Scotland who can't handle venison anymore. Wild game and not from the US. Couldn't really get better than that to counter his idiocy.

by Anonymousreply 138November 30, 2019 6:49 PM

R138, Most American table salt has a substance added called Dextrose. Dextrose is a form of sugar. Eating GMOs is dangerous.

by Anonymousreply 139November 30, 2019 6:57 PM

R139, I understand that. Just get the non-iodized salt if you don't want the sugar that is used simply to counter some issues with the added iodine. They don't just randomly add sugar solely to American salt. Like I said, ignorance spewed as fact. It's a cult. When you look up the actual facts, there's a whole other story there with options.

by Anonymousreply 140November 30, 2019 7:04 PM

R140, how about to clarify, READ THE LABEL. I'm aware "they don't just randomly ad sugar solely to American to American salt." You certainly like to put words in others' mouths!

by Anonymousreply 141November 30, 2019 7:07 PM

R141, I was referencing the original poster. You are very reactionary. You should probably worry about what that is doing to your blood pressure more than a little salt.

by Anonymousreply 142November 30, 2019 7:15 PM

Cashew are not allowed if I want to ever shit again.

by Anonymousreply 143November 30, 2019 7:22 PM

R142 you should not be on The Data Lounge and should not be dispensing medical advice.

by Anonymousreply 144November 30, 2019 7:31 PM

Dear idiot at R138

Venison in Scotland is farm raised and they allow GMO corn to be fed to animals.

Now you can go back to your regularly scheduled ignorance.

by Anonymousreply 145November 30, 2019 8:27 PM

Almost everything, due to Ozempic. It comes out of me like lava.

by Anonymousreply 146November 30, 2019 8:28 PM

Sometime in my twenties I noticed if I ever drank milk, or a large amount of cream cheese or sour cream I would develop a strange stomach ache that would last 3-5 hours. I discovered I was lactose intolerant! Even cream in my coffee did it.

BUT I seemed to be able to eat other cheeses, pizza, nachos, cheese on anything, and ice cream, yogurt, etc. Just fine. All I want and no problems.

When I've spoken to doctors about it they say lactose intolerance can't be selective. It's the same enzyme.

But I know I'm not crazy because my brother developed the exact same dairy issue in his twenties too. We both have it to this day.

by Anonymousreply 147November 30, 2019 8:49 PM

R147 have you or your brother tried Lactaid?

by Anonymousreply 148November 30, 2019 8:58 PM

I used to love pineapple but now even a small piece will feel like a little baĺl of fire going through my digestive system. I can pinpoint exactly where it is at all times. Cantaloupe and avocado have a 50/50 chance of doing the same thing.

by Anonymousreply 149November 30, 2019 8:59 PM

R148 Yes, and it did not work. Tried several times.

Plus, the fact that I don't like milk, love black coffee and rarely eat sour cream or cream cheese (in small amounts doesn't bother me) helps.

by Anonymousreply 150November 30, 2019 9:02 PM

Darfur orphans.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151November 30, 2019 9:03 PM

R150, I remember from research pertaining to anthropology and sociology that most people can't properly digest lactose except for certain Europeans. If you have ancestors other than Europeans, that may play a role.

by Anonymousreply 152November 30, 2019 9:06 PM

R52 Ass. Obviously.

by Anonymousreply 153November 30, 2019 9:07 PM

Red meat, cheese, and butter. Other forms of dairy seem to be fine, but not butter, fsr. And a weird one: apples. Used to eat them all the time, no problem, last few years they make me feel sick and give me a headache. And an even weirder one: white rice. It fucks me right up, everything from gastro to skin symptoms. And it's reputed to be among the most hypoallergenic foods.

by Anonymousreply 154November 30, 2019 9:11 PM

r149 it may be the bromelain in the pineapple, some people react to it, I know I do, it's very concentrated in pineapple juice and is often in digestive enzyme preparations (which is how I found out I react to it).

by Anonymousreply 155November 30, 2019 9:14 PM

Wow. I thought I'd heard everything from my parents! R154 I suspect since rice is a grain, your reactions might be due to the pesticides in and on the rice instead of the rice itself. Same goes for the apples because produce like apples are sprayed with waxy pesticides.

by Anonymousreply 156November 30, 2019 9:14 PM

r156 perhaps, but in an effort to readjust to rice, I've done everything from soak and rinse it multiple times to buying multiple brands, including organic. Basmati, long grain, jasmine, sushi rice, they all mess with me. The worst symptom is I itch all over and the mild psoriasis I get from time to time on my elbows flares, so it's somehow provoking autoimmunity. I've verified it's definitely rice, reaction is like clockwork. Rice milk does it too. My pet theory is perhaps I have some kind of low grade chronic fungal infection, like candida or similar, that really, really loves rice and explodes in population when I eat it. I can get some of the same symptoms if I eat a lot of sugar, but not as bad. When I'm back in Canada I intend to check it out further.

by Anonymousreply 157November 30, 2019 9:23 PM

If you have allergies, then possibly consult an allergist for testing. I've heard of an allergy to rice. Good luck!

by Anonymousreply 158November 30, 2019 9:27 PM

rice...insulin spike

by Anonymousreply 159November 30, 2019 9:32 PM

Apples are on the Dirty Dozen List, which is the list of the 12 Fruits/Vegetables that are most heavily sprayed with pesticides AND also have thin skins which allows the chemicals to absorb and not easily washed off. Maybe try an organic apple see if it makes a difference.

I always thought I was allergic to strawberries, turns out strawberries are at the top of the dirty dozen list. I am able to eat organic strawberries just fine with no reaction. This list varies slightly year to year but strawberries and apples are always on the list, celery too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160November 30, 2019 9:37 PM

To anyone who wants to comment. Just read OP's original comment. Most of us know the old joke about corn and it's included in OP's "can no longer eat" foods. Why wouldn't someone be able to eat corn? It's never good to eat corn in the USA, but what's the problem, please?

by Anonymousreply 161November 30, 2019 9:38 PM

R160 thanks! I knew that stalker is a mean nasty! The USA has a terrible problem with its food supply! Talk about a denier!

by Anonymousreply 162November 30, 2019 9:40 PM

I can't eat anything too salty. I gave up Chipotle and Jersey Mike's because of the salt content of their food.

R161 - Yup. I think many of these food issues have to do with American food processing. Whenever I go to Europe, I can eat damn near anything and I feel completely fine. And the portion sizes over there are perfect.

by Anonymousreply 163November 30, 2019 9:41 PM

R162 I suspect the denier is Charlie who used to authenticate. He claims to work for a University and has KNOWLEDGE. He is the pro gmo, pro HFCS troll. I suspect he really works for Bayer Monsanto and is one their many, many paid online trolls.

by Anonymousreply 164November 30, 2019 9:41 PM

Slimy mushrooms

by Anonymousreply 165November 30, 2019 9:43 PM

OVERCOOKED vegetables. I love vegetables, but I hate smushy veggies.

by Anonymousreply 166November 30, 2019 9:44 PM

R164 I've seen that name with plenty of B.S. comments, but that's not who I suspect. "Charlie" was spreading lies about HPV! I have a rare, European documentary that includes a section about HFCS. That stuff is poison! R163, can you believe I've never eaten Chipotle? I'd like to have some, but I'm afraid of the consequences after I saw that related episode of South Park!

by Anonymousreply 167November 30, 2019 9:45 PM

I can't guzzle cum like I used to.

by Anonymousreply 168November 30, 2019 9:46 PM

R168 LOL that's freaking hilarious! Now that I can do!

by Anonymousreply 169November 30, 2019 9:47 PM

I used to drink one can of Coke Zero a day. Now it gives me a feeling like there is a bubble in my chest so I've stopped. I miss it.

by Anonymousreply 170November 30, 2019 9:48 PM

R17 and R77, have you ever gone to a doctor for an issue like that? I spend a lot of time around doctors and most of them will tell you not to eat the offending food. End of story.

If you insist or if you go to a boutique specialist, they will run a lot of tests, many of which are inconclusive.

Or you could go to nutritionist quack ND or one of the many chiropractors who have reinvented themselves as diet gurus, and they will get you on some highly complicated variation on keto or vegan or seasonal eating they promise will detoxify your system and rebuild your microbiome. And your whole life will get taken over by food rules.

Unless you are having anaphylactic shock, seizures, or some other extreme medical event, the intelligent thing is to use common sense and not eat what doesn't sit well with you.

by Anonymousreply 171November 30, 2019 9:52 PM

Everything, including lettuce.

by Anonymousreply 172November 30, 2019 9:55 PM

r171 is correct. Most doctors will just give you a blank look if you try to engage them in conversation about diet. It's not their area, so they ignore it, and will do as r171 say, just tell you to avoid that food. Especially in Canada, good luck getting any meaningful help for anything that deviates the slightest from whatever diagnostic standards they use.

by Anonymousreply 173November 30, 2019 10:02 PM

R164 are you still around? I'd like to ask you another question or two, if you don't mind, please.

by Anonymousreply 174November 30, 2019 10:02 PM

R173 I agree with that. There's an old American joke about going to the doctor. "Doctor, it hurts when I do this." "Well, don't do that anymore!" I recommended an allergist because my original allergy testing at age 21 showed I have a very miild allergy to 2 foods, but I basically get a headache and runny nose, so nothing major. True, the internist wasn't of much help. Until this thread, I was unaware so many people had so many major food sensitivity problems.

by Anonymousreply 175November 30, 2019 10:13 PM

Ask away, though depending on how long you take R174 I may not respond until tomorrow.

by Anonymousreply 176November 30, 2019 10:16 PM

Thanks. Do you happen to know if the trolls on this site attack users with certain topics and/or accusations? No need to be specific, but they've been coming at me like gangbusters. I'm doing my best to maintain my composure and sanity. A simple "Yes" or "No" will do if you happen to know, please. Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 177November 30, 2019 10:19 PM

Yes R177, a decided yes.

by Anonymousreply 178November 30, 2019 10:21 PM

R178 thanks much, I appreciate it! XOXO

by Anonymousreply 179November 30, 2019 10:24 PM

You people are defective!

I hope you aren't hypocritical and scoff at people with a peanut allergy.

by Anonymousreply 180November 30, 2019 10:47 PM

Well this thread just devolved into hetero white mommybloggers, didn't it? You out yourselves on here faster that you can say faggot.

by Anonymousreply 181December 1, 2019 2:29 AM

R161 Digestive issues with corn may suggest IBS. It's definitely worth getting checked.

by Anonymousreply 182December 1, 2019 5:36 AM

R155, bromelain is also used as a meat tenderizer

by Anonymousreply 183December 1, 2019 12:04 PM

R183 I think that stuff is also used in toothpaste! I'm never shocked anymore by all the "stuff" in everyday items. My grandmother used a toothpowder that had 1 ingredient, was "puffed" in the palm, sprinkled with water and applied to the toothbrush. We have many advances and advantages today, but when I see a label of ingredients longer than my arm, I automatically put a product back on the shelf!

by Anonymousreply 184December 1, 2019 12:18 PM

In order to keep my cholesterol under control I get most of my protein now from legumes and nonfat dairy. For years I tried avoiding beef and pork and fried foods and sticking to skinless chicken and the less fatty types of fish, but then I found out that as far as cholesterol content all animals are pretty much equal. Which I guess is what makes them so delicious.

by Anonymousreply 185December 1, 2019 12:32 PM

You should also notice your dishes are a lot harder to clean. Fat makes that shit slide off. Low fat requires scrubbing.

by Anonymousreply 186December 1, 2019 1:04 PM

R185, prawns (shrimp) are loaded with cholesterol. Skinless chicken breast and turkey breast are not high in cholesterol. If someone told you that, he or she lied. Lean, white mean is substantially lower in in fat and cholesterol than beef.

by Anonymousreply 187December 1, 2019 1:11 PM

R68

...and others - there is no test for IBS . If you're having stomach problems that are not caused by any specific foods (that could be avoided if you could identify them), after you've taken every test available and they've found nothing, voila, you have IBS.

It's real and more common than you'd think.

by Anonymousreply 188December 1, 2019 1:28 PM

Is IBS the new Chronic Fatigue Syndrome?

by Anonymousreply 189December 1, 2019 1:56 PM

R189 I agree with you to an extent but have you checked retail prices on IBS drugs? Those corporate whores are more insane than a paranoid schizophrenic! I have in mind Amitiza and Linzess. We talking $400 - $1000 per month!

by Anonymousreply 190December 1, 2019 2:26 PM

R190, if you want us to refer back to your post at r174, [italic]put the R in front of the 174[/italic].

by Anonymousreply 191December 1, 2019 2:27 PM

"refer back" is redundant.

by Anonymousreply 192December 1, 2019 2:40 PM

I suggest IBS sufferers try enteric coated peppermint capsules. Heather's Tummy Tamers are good quality and well formulated, available at iherb, vitacost, amazon. Heather's are better quality/formulation and better price than the IBGard available at CVS. CAUTION: Peppermint capsules must be taken on an empty stomach. At least one hour before eating or two hours after eating.

Also, research FODMAP Food List and eliminate or cut or down on foods high in fodmaps.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 193December 1, 2019 2:43 PM

Anything with tomato sauce--pizza, spaghetti, etc, gives me heartburn for days. However, tomatoes not sauced or pureed is fine.

by Anonymousreply 194December 1, 2019 2:52 PM

This thread is just one big belch.

by Anonymousreply 195December 1, 2019 3:37 PM

Beef. Just can't digest anymore.

by Anonymousreply 196December 1, 2019 3:41 PM

Anything very high fat sodium makes me feel like absolute shit.

by Anonymousreply 197December 1, 2019 3:46 PM

R191 I put that on there only so people know who I am, not to refer to a previous post.

R194, you need to know that tomatoes are part of the deadly nightshade (belladonna) family. That plant is used as a medication and can have many side effects, so you may be experiencing more than heartburn. You may want to stop eating anything with tomatoes.

by Anonymousreply 198December 1, 2019 4:07 PM

r198, if we can't refer to your previous post, we have no idea who you are. You think we memorize numbers?

by Anonymousreply 199December 1, 2019 4:13 PM

Proceed with caution. This thread is on a downward spiral into debating the merits of Breatharianism!

by Anonymousreply 200December 1, 2019 4:17 PM

I've developed a full-blown allergy to tree nuts. When I was younger I'd get cold sores on my tongue from eating walnuts. Now, they (and any kind of tree nut, like pine nuts, pistachios, pecans, etc. ) cause what feel like cold symptoms -- phlegm in my throat, shortness of breath and a constricted windpipe (like R11).

by Anonymousreply 201December 1, 2019 4:28 PM

R189 IBS has an established protocol for confirmation, but cannot presently be confirmed with endoscopy like celiac. You swap diets and exclude then include specific foods in a sequence to differentiate IBS from celiac symptoms or from lactose intolerance. It's still a relatively easy to diagnose disorder. Considering the discomfort level, I'd be rather untrusting of anyone who claims to have IBS but hasn't been tested.

What will be a complete shock and undoubted many dismayed faces is the recent development of blood tests to confirm Fibromyalgia. If this is successful and passes FDA criteria, then we're within 5 years of this being a disease diagnosed by tests and not by exclusion.

by Anonymousreply 202December 1, 2019 4:48 PM

A neurologist told me about a "strange" disorder called fibromyalgia in 1994. I'm darned glad that I don't have it. That's one illness that gets disrespected and insulted on The DL and other gay sites often, probably because it disproportionately affects women. Gay men are some of the worst misogynists I've encountered. I'm not going to lie for or protect bi/gay men just because I am one.

R199 I apologize that you missed my point. The reason I often put the numbers of my previous posts on my current posts is not because I want people to read them, I want others to know that I'm not a "stranger" rudely interjecting and making an off-the-wall comment. I'm not being insulting or personal.

R196 I also have great difficulty digesting beef. Almost any cardiologist will tell anyone that humans shouldn't eat beef. R201 I'm sorry to hear of your allergy and good luck!

by Anonymousreply 203December 1, 2019 5:10 PM

Since I gave up smoking many years ago, some of the foods I used to love (goat cheese, game meats, horse meat) I cannot stand any more.

by Anonymousreply 204December 1, 2019 5:41 PM

^^When I quit smoking, I found that I could no longer enjoy the taste of beer. I used to drink it whenever I was smoking. Now, I drink about 3 of them a year. Don't know what made the difference...

by Anonymousreply 205December 1, 2019 6:44 PM

Same, R205. And on those rare occasions I do drink a beer, it is likely to get warm, and then I don't even finish it.

by Anonymousreply 206December 1, 2019 6:51 PM

R204, R205, R206 what you guys are reporting is your taste buds' sensors returning to normal. Smoking dulls that. Fortunately and unfortunately, I was born with psychological "hypersensitivity" Other than vision, I can sense things other people can't. I can go to dinner, eat food I've never had and figure out the recipe. I can also taste the differences in men and their bodies. I mentioned elsewhere that the few natural blonds I've had tasted entirely differently than other men. Well, 2 of them did. It belongs on another thread, but pre-cum is delicious, but I don't particularly like semen. I'm still generally a cum-guzzler, though.

by Anonymousreply 207December 1, 2019 7:22 PM

Thank you, Hannibal Lecter^

by Anonymousreply 208December 2, 2019 2:25 AM

Tang

by Anonymousreply 209December 2, 2019 2:27 AM

Have ya ever noticed our womenfolk - whom I adore and wonder- never drag a food thread into muff flossing or squirt guzzling?

by Anonymousreply 210December 2, 2019 3:42 AM

R210 you're hilarious! For me, food and sex don't mix. Never been asked to try. A woman doesn't have as much to taste, I always ask straight men if they've had a squirter. Semen has protein, sugars and salt, but not enough to matter.

R208 you're sick/mental and you know it.

by Anonymousreply 211December 2, 2019 5:56 AM

R207, yes (about the taste of semen)! It so reflects the diet of the man who produces it.

If you eat a lot of salt, it will taste salty; garlic and onion, funky. Also it will taste funky if you eat lots of meat, especially processed meat. Vegans' cum can taste funky, too, not only from garlic and onion, but from Brussels sprouts and asparagus, etc. Fried foods, too, especially fast food cooked in rancid, days-old grease.

I once had a bf who was big on vitamins and supplements, and his cum nearly made me gag until I got used to it. He was an awesome guy or I would never have attempted to get used to it. And I never told him how much I hated the taste of his cum.

by Anonymousreply 212December 2, 2019 11:04 AM

R212, What ended the relationship?

by Anonymousreply 213December 2, 2019 1:05 PM

Ditto the ice cream. I used to be able to eat a pint without any effects (I may type fat, but I'm not). I had ice cream for the first time in a blue moon (two large scoops) and it was an overnight ordeal.

by Anonymousreply 214December 2, 2019 5:49 PM

To the GM obsessed guy who hijacked my comment, I have never eaten farmed venison, because I never had to. I regularly visit the Western Isles where my husband has family. The major estates have organised culls of wild deer to keep deer numbers manageable. My husband has several relatives who work on these estates. When we go there on holiday we never come home without some wild venison. Or a whole salmon. Or half a Highland cow.

by Anonymousreply 215December 2, 2019 9:20 PM

R212 For every man who's been told his junk has funk: drink pineapple juice every day. Don't have oral sex the day after you've eaten green vegetables like asparagus or brussels sprouts. Everything you eat is in your semen.

by Anonymousreply 216December 2, 2019 9:25 PM

Dairy. My acne ended several months after. Could be unrelated, but I gave it a shot and it seems to have worked.

by Anonymousreply 217December 2, 2019 9:55 PM

R213, I moved to NY and he stayed in Oklahoma.

R216, that's brilliant. I love pineapple juice. No one has ever told me mine is funky, but maybe they were just being nice. At any rate, that's a pleasant way to fix the problem.

by Anonymousreply 218December 2, 2019 11:18 PM

R216, as spokesman for all the sleazier cum guzzlers, I call bullshit. It’s always delicious.

Also, I don’t want anybody doing stupid shit with their diet based upon half-promises of head goodies in the future. That’s how you get frustrated men high on fructose and hfcs wandering about in bad footwear.

by Anonymousreply 219December 3, 2019 3:34 AM

You're all just a bunch of Madysyns. Your parents coddle you too much. If you have an allergy, don't make the rest of us suffer.

by Anonymousreply 220December 3, 2019 4:57 PM

R219 I'm sure you're not picky, on your filthy knees sucking rando dick at gloryholes. Pineapple juice isn't for you. You're not worth it.

by Anonymousreply 221December 4, 2019 4:46 AM

R80 -- it's natural to lose a taste for maggots. That's something that just comes with age. But losing a taste for grubs might indicate an underlying medical condition.

by Anonymousreply 222December 6, 2019 4:46 AM

Chocolate covered ants.

by Anonymousreply 223December 11, 2019 7:58 PM

I can't eat White Cracker Bread

by Anonymousreply 224January 2, 2020 6:16 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!