Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Anyone Here Do Colonics?

Serious question: do you have regular colonics, and do you feel they make a difference in your overall health? Or do they at least make you feel cleaner “down there?”

I’ve heard mixed things about them. I just want to feel like I could bottom easily, right now it’s such a chore to douche if I want to have sex.

by Anonymousreply 48December 12, 2019 1:58 AM

No, I use psyllium daily and I feel clean all the time. Never used a douche either.

by Anonymousreply 1November 29, 2019 2:14 PM

I tried psyllium too but had the worst runs i can remember for the three days that I took it. I was running to the men’s room at least once an hour at work, it was embarrassing.

by Anonymousreply 2November 29, 2019 2:17 PM

Yes, it's always nice to sweep your dance hall before a party.

by Anonymousreply 3November 29, 2019 2:23 PM

A vain gay watches what he eats to look fit & mascular ... and being able to get fucked at random. You don't want to get the reputation of being a literal hot mess on social media (because, you know, tricks share their experiences).

Dinner date? Maybe a quick blowjob afterwards, but ass is out of the question for sure. Better be a prude than a hot, shitty mess.

by Anonymousreply 4November 29, 2019 2:25 PM

A bottom does not need to clean all the colon. If you are an experienced bottom and taking long dick and opening up your sigmoid colon, you could learn to clean the anus and the descending colon, an hour before sex. Planning a high colonic in order to take a dick is ridiculous. Only a fister would need that and anyway, they all know how to DIY.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5November 29, 2019 2:29 PM

I once fasted for two days, in part to see if I could do it, but also to prepare for a night of hot sex with a date. I was so hungry it was physically draining, and I was too tired so I cancelled the sex date.

by Anonymousreply 6November 29, 2019 2:31 PM

Dear Lord in Heaven!

by Anonymousreply 7November 29, 2019 2:41 PM

Once a year to get a deep cleaning. It lasts an hour. By the 45 minute marker, I'm done. You do feel lighter and it feels good to get the gunk out.

by Anonymousreply 8November 29, 2019 2:46 PM

R8. Is it awkward with the technician (or whatever they’re called)? Do you actually see “stuff” come out? Where does it go?

by Anonymousreply 9November 29, 2019 2:51 PM

R1 is a dreaded fiber queen who thinks he is clean but leaves a stinky residue on your dick. Fiber queens need to douche as much as anyone.

A colonic is bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 10November 29, 2019 2:56 PM

Kind of.

by Anonymousreply 11November 29, 2019 3:00 PM

OP I've never been to a colonic clinic. Accidentally gave myself a colonic once with my ShowerShot per the lesson from R5. Was I sorry! For male or female anal sex, all one needs to do is properly clean the anus and lower rectum.

-Gen Xer

by Anonymousreply 12November 29, 2019 3:09 PM

"Get all the tar out the pipes! Good times!"

by Anonymousreply 13November 29, 2019 3:35 PM

R9, no it's not. I've been going to her for years. I don't see what comes out. Occasionally she'll tell me. I can always count on her to say that I eat a lot of nuts.

by Anonymousreply 14November 29, 2019 3:41 PM

She also says, "You're testicles must be wired wrong. You have semen in your colon."

by Anonymousreply 15November 29, 2019 3:43 PM

There is no "gunk" in the colon. There is no such thing as "detoxing" through the colon. There is a sucker born every minute!

by Anonymousreply 16November 29, 2019 3:50 PM

R15, R16 you guys are great! Thanks for my laugh of the day! I've never taken a load in the butt and I'm fascinated by tales from guys who have, but don't want to get off-topic. Thanks, have a great weekend and happy holidays! :-)

-Gen Xer

by Anonymousreply 17November 29, 2019 4:02 PM

Does a booty bump count?

by Anonymousreply 18November 29, 2019 4:04 PM

There's also a cunt born every minute R16. What makes you such an expert?

by Anonymousreply 19November 29, 2019 4:04 PM

R19 Science.

by Anonymousreply 20November 29, 2019 4:12 PM

Read any medical journal and you'll learn that colonics are not recommended and should be avoided. It's just a "legit" way some guys can go and get a professional to play around with their hole. There's no "tar buildup", no "cleanse" or anything of the sort. It's all about getting another person to put a hose up your butthole and focus on your hole and what goes in and out of it. Don't be fooled.

by Anonymousreply 21November 29, 2019 4:40 PM

I used to until an unfortunate accident in a Parisian tunnel put a stop to it.

Those colonic days were fabulous and enabled me to wear gorgeous clothing without the need for vomiting.

by Anonymousreply 22November 29, 2019 4:42 PM

Calories are absorbed before the colon.

by Anonymousreply 23November 29, 2019 4:49 PM

A nice large enema will do the trick just fine

by Anonymousreply 24November 29, 2019 7:08 PM

If you’ve ever had to prep for a colonoscopy, you’ll know that a colonic doesn’t clean you out anywhere nearly as good.

by Anonymousreply 25November 29, 2019 7:10 PM

R25 I'm not looking forward to that! All types of steps involved to get "fully cleaned out" including a high colonic!

by Anonymousreply 26November 29, 2019 7:20 PM

I've had 2 colonics. Yes, you can see what's coming out of you. There's a clear hose or pipe to monitor the output.

It wasn't painful or disgusting. Uncomfortable, yes, in the same way an enema is uncomfortable. The person who does the colonic will pump some water into your colon and ask you to hold it in there as long as possible. That's the uncomfortable part.

The preparation for a colonoscopy would probably also provide something similar.

by Anonymousreply 27November 29, 2019 7:41 PM

[quote] The preparation for a colonoscopy would probably also provide something similar.

Then you’ve obviously never had a colonoscopy. You drink a solution (A LOT, like a gallon) and then you shit several hours, until you’re completely emptied out in your entire digestive system.

WAY worse than a colonic, which sounds like a glorified enema.

by Anonymousreply 28November 29, 2019 7:46 PM

There's a clear hose or pipe to monitor the output? Whaaaaa? So they squirt water up your a hole with one hose and then insert a clear hose to get "brown" water out? Or is it the same clear hose that squirts the water up clear and then reverse the flow back out? Doesn't make sense. Seems like they'd just have you sit on the pot and "poop" it out into the toilet.

by Anonymousreply 29November 29, 2019 8:21 PM

R29 a client at a colonic clinic doesn't sit on a a toilet. There are videos on YouTube if you care to do some research.

by Anonymousreply 30November 29, 2019 8:26 PM

It all sounds so vulgar!

by Anonymousreply 31November 29, 2019 8:29 PM

No toilet? Do they just let their tarred up water run off the table?

by Anonymousreply 32November 29, 2019 8:51 PM

I knew someone who was mad about getting colonics and raved about the health benefits. I will say she had a gorgeous complexion and never needed to wear any makeup normally.

by Anonymousreply 33November 29, 2019 9:12 PM

R33 she was endowed with excellent genetics and possibly other factors. Colonics had nothing to do with her gorgeous complexion.

by Anonymousreply 34November 29, 2019 9:17 PM

Poops are people too!

by Anonymousreply 35November 30, 2019 6:36 PM

Why the past tense, R33? Did she die?

by Anonymousreply 36November 30, 2019 6:58 PM

I'd think most gay men get colonics far more often than the general population, some even everyday. Why on earth would they feel the need to then make an appointment and go pay someone flood their pooper again is beyond me.

by Anonymousreply 37November 30, 2019 7:44 PM

Just drink 3 bottles of magnesium citrate.

by Anonymousreply 38November 30, 2019 8:32 PM

R38 That's far in excess of the recommended dosage. Doing so may cause explosive diarrhea, severe dehydration and electrolytic disturbance.

R37, this site is for bisexual and gay men. If you do not like the site, you are invited to leave and not return. Thank you.

by Anonymousreply 39November 30, 2019 8:44 PM

[quote]If you’ve ever had to prep for a colonoscopy, you’ll know that a colonic doesn’t clean you out anywhere nearly as good.

Colonoscopy prep isn't really a good idea for anything sexy as it leaves your chili hole raw and hurty.

by Anonymousreply 40November 30, 2019 8:52 PM

R39 I like this gay site a lot. What on earth does that have to do with my comment? Just because YOU don't douche and leave your rent boys with chili dog dick, lots of considerate gay men clean out before they present hole.

by Anonymousreply 41November 30, 2019 9:10 PM

I did it yesterday and I feel great!

by Anonymousreply 42November 30, 2019 10:20 PM

R42 "Darling, it's better to look good than to fell good." Billy Crystal as Fernando Lamas on "SNL" Getting a colonic is idiotic and a waste of money. "A fool and his money are soon parted."

by Anonymousreply 43December 1, 2019 8:23 AM

Not to be sniffed at, sweetie...

by Anonymousreply 44December 1, 2019 8:53 AM

Poops are people, too!

by Anonymousreply 45December 11, 2019 9:22 PM

It's essential if you're planning a hot diarrhea attack.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46December 11, 2019 9:49 PM

R41 Props for "chili dog dick". Great imagery and to the point!

by Anonymousreply 47December 11, 2019 9:55 PM

R41, if you're not age 10, you're mind is. Everyone has 2 ages.

by Anonymousreply 48December 12, 2019 1:58 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!