Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Heartwarming Adoption Story

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17December 6, 2019 11:59 AM

I really respect people who adopt children with disabilities. It made me give props to Katherine Heigl for doing the same.

by Anonymousreply 1November 29, 2019 10:45 AM

Any updates? Do we have his Insta?

by Anonymousreply 2December 3, 2019 11:58 PM

Omg, we DO have his Insta! Hairy daddy. 😍

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3December 4, 2019 12:02 AM

He seems perpetually single...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4December 4, 2019 12:06 AM

What a nice guy.

by Anonymousreply 5December 4, 2019 12:09 AM

He was in a long term relationship but has been single for a while.

by Anonymousreply 6December 4, 2019 1:47 AM

Probably a pedophile.

by Anonymousreply 7December 4, 2019 1:49 AM

r7 Stop it. He has a long history of working with special needs people.

by Anonymousreply 8December 4, 2019 1:54 AM

If he looked like this, you'd be wondering why he wants to adopt a little girl as a single man. You're not suspicious because he's attractive.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9December 4, 2019 1:28 PM

Lovely. I know it comes with all sorts of complications, but children with Down's are often incredibly loving and sweet people, and it's lovely that he's able to give this girl a home when so many wouldn't.

by Anonymousreply 10December 4, 2019 1:47 PM

I'm turning Trapanese, I think I'm turning Trapanese, I really think so !

by Anonymousreply 11December 4, 2019 1:56 PM

Right r9. Because gay men are known to be heterosexual pedophiles. 🙄🙄🙄

by Anonymousreply 12December 6, 2019 9:59 AM

That makes absolutely no sense. A child with disabilities is HARDER to raise than one without them so set the single gay guy up for exhausting failure. Fucking Catholics.

by Anonymousreply 13December 6, 2019 11:07 AM

I love Italy, I live here, but it saddens me that gays are still so stigmatised....they can adopt, but only the unadoptables, the ones who have been rejected by numerous straight people.

by Anonymousreply 14December 6, 2019 11:44 AM

Yes, and I don't see that changing anytime soon either, sadly.

by Anonymousreply 15December 6, 2019 11:47 AM

The quote in R2's photo means "First dreams???"

Sweet.

by Anonymousreply 16December 6, 2019 11:56 AM

Being gay is why you can’t have nice things.

by Anonymousreply 17December 6, 2019 11:59 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!