Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

56 Year Old WWE Wrestler Billy Gunn

Would you get with him?

Discuss.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6December 12, 2019 10:02 PM

I'm sure he smells quite badly.

by Anonymousreply 1November 28, 2019 3:47 AM

R1 He could shower &/or put on something that smells good.

What then? Yes, no or maybe?

by Anonymousreply 2November 28, 2019 4:09 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3November 28, 2019 4:51 AM

R3 I remember that wedding. Good times.

by Anonymousreply 4November 28, 2019 4:04 PM

A smart & funny interview with Billy "Mr. Ass" Gunn =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5November 29, 2019 12:09 AM

R3 Stephanie's reactions to the wedding still send me. She's not the best hire to write or manage talent, but her character is always golden.

R5 wow, amazing interview. Monty is super talkative and goes into fascinating detail, to the point I realise he's a much smarter worker and storyteller than anyone gave him credit. His upbeat attitude is refreshing, he's like the best Varsity/College Olympic Coach that never was. He seems pretty flaming in his mannerisms and his body language/chemistry with the cute host there, though - are we sure he isn't really gay? He did marry late in life to a mega-Christian civilian girl he hadn't known that long (not something many wrestlers tend to do)...

by Anonymousreply 6December 12, 2019 10:02 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!