Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Trump kids and child abuse

There is no doubt in mind that Trump abused the children he had with Ivana - beat them, screamed at them, certainly invaded Ivanka's personal space as a child if he didn't actually molest her. Tiffany, I'm not sure about (Might have been why Marla left), but pretty sure Barron has come in for a heap of the same.

While this doesn't excuse their subsequent behavior, to what extent are we seeing damaged people trying to drink the family Kool-Aid?

I think hearing that Donny Jr. as a kid told his father he didn't love anyone or anything but his money was disturbing, because it shows he knew it and might have had the chance to break away.

Are they offspring or hostages?

by Anonymousreply 75December 24, 2019 11:21 AM

They're PARASITES, OP.

by Anonymousreply 1November 27, 2019 10:08 PM

He was never around. If he had dinner at home I'm sure it was formal and restrained. They're rich people.

by Anonymousreply 2November 27, 2019 10:11 PM

Not from what I have heard.

by Anonymousreply 3November 27, 2019 10:27 PM

Supposedly he was much harsher on the sons than Ivanka, who he was reported to have doted on. I don't believe he saw Tiffany very often.

by Anonymousreply 4November 27, 2019 10:43 PM

so there is "no doubt in your mind" that Trump beat and abused his kids? I would be curious to just how you came up with that irrefutable conclusion. Trump is a POS but saying you KNOW he beat his kids is a bit of a stretch.

by Anonymousreply 5November 27, 2019 10:47 PM

" I don't believe he saw Tiffany very often."

Can you blame him, r4?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6November 27, 2019 10:48 PM

I am friends with someone who was school friends with Donny Jr.

At the very least Donny was beaten.

by Anonymousreply 7November 27, 2019 10:49 PM

If he didn’t beat them, he certainly was emotionally and mentally abusive. He gaslights and lies non stop so imagine what he was like behind closed doors.

If anyone watched Succession, the Boar on the Floor scene springs to mind.

by Anonymousreply 8November 27, 2019 10:50 PM

[quote]I am friends with someone who was school friends with Donny Jr.

And I am friends with someone who was school friends with your friend

At the very least your friend is a pathological liar

by Anonymousreply 9November 27, 2019 10:55 PM

He was very manipulative. He would pit them against each other. He told them, "Trust no one." If they said they trusted him, he would berate them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10November 27, 2019 10:59 PM

They’re all nasty little cockroaches and should be exterminated.

by Anonymousreply 11November 28, 2019 12:13 AM

Wasn't there some story of him allegedly punching one of the sons when they were in college? I recall reading something like that a few months ago but don't remember the details.

by Anonymousreply 12November 28, 2019 12:24 AM

Yep - he went to pick up Don jnr at his dorm for some event (I think it was a sprts game - can't remember) and Don jnr was drunk and wearing a sweatsuit - Donny senior punched him in the face, pushed him on the floor and told him to get changed. Other students in the dorm saw it.

by Anonymousreply 13November 28, 2019 12:41 AM

Here you are R12.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14November 28, 2019 12:42 AM

R13 r14 thanks that was it. Thats pretty fucked up.

by Anonymousreply 15November 28, 2019 12:49 AM

[quote] beat them, screamed at them,

He never even looked at Donald & Eric Jr, let alone beat them.

Years ago I read an article about Trump. He was married to Marla Maples at the time. The writer framed it as Ivanka being very clingy to Trump. She’d been frightened that she wouldn’t see her father again after the divorce and was always calling him and following him everywhere while the sons were more involved with their mother.

by Anonymousreply 16November 28, 2019 3:38 AM

Sorry, I edited & reversed Donald & Eric in my sentence to put the older one first but forgot to move the Jr

by Anonymousreply 17November 28, 2019 3:41 AM

then why the hell are the all so supportive of him?

by Anonymousreply 18November 28, 2019 5:13 AM

r18: It's called Daddy has money and if we're good enough he'll keep us in the will, plus we've never been on our own and we don't know how to do it.

by Anonymousreply 19November 28, 2019 5:25 AM

I think Ivanka is the only one he gives a shit about and that’s because he wants to get biblical with her.

by Anonymousreply 20November 28, 2019 5:29 AM

Anyone who grew up with a parent like that (even if the other parent weren't a co-dependent grifter, which Ivana is) is going to be deeply damaged. No physical abuse needed.

All three of the kids with Ivana are clearly co-dependent, so of course they're fully complicit with Mango Mussolini, even if they don't even admit it to themselves. Tiff is a pariah in that family. Barron seems to have innate problems of his own, which is surely one of the reasons Melania keeps him away from his father as much as possible (and that's probably easy, since Trump's already called Barron a retard in front of other people).

Deeply dysfunctional, the lot of them.

by Anonymousreply 21November 28, 2019 9:20 PM

Let them all die

by Anonymousreply 22December 4, 2019 9:30 PM

At the time of Trump and Ivana's divorce, it was common gossip in NY that Ivana was always pushing the kids to ingratiate themselves with their father as much as possible, because she was afraid he and Marla Maples would have their own children and hers would become outcasts.

by Anonymousreply 23December 4, 2019 9:42 PM

I don’t know for sure about physical abuse, but I’m 100% certain he’s emotionally abused all of them.

by Anonymousreply 24December 4, 2019 9:45 PM

It's fascinating how he has other people do his dirty work. For instance, sending Ivanka down to Panama to act as real estate lady to help the Russian kleptocrats hide their millions. She had to know what she was doing, but she did it for daddy- afraid she'd be cut out of the will.

I don't feel a bit sorry for them. At ny time they could have walked away, started separate lives. But they're greedy little pigs and I hope they all end-up in prison.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25December 4, 2019 9:56 PM

His stupid kids worship him because he has money and power, so Trump is right about that.

by Anonymousreply 26December 4, 2019 10:37 PM

you people are clueless, there is a lot of sibling rivalry in rich families. They fight and back stab each other so they can be the favorite and they all want to be CEO when he dies etc...

by Anonymousreply 27December 4, 2019 10:41 PM

Tiffany and Barron feel sad that he doesn’t pay attention to them, but they’re the only two I don’t suspect are corrupt criminal assholes. The other three should be fed to the wolves.

by Anonymousreply 28December 4, 2019 10:57 PM

Normally I would have oodles of empathy for people raised in an abusive household, but (with the exception of Barron) they are all adults. Being that they are lying, grifting, greedy con-artists that represent the worst in our culture, I have ZERO fucks to give for any of them (including the Slovenian whore).

The joke will be on them when the Orange Anus dies and they realize he was broke. I want to see them all fighting over the scraps of his "empire".

by Anonymousreply 29December 4, 2019 11:02 PM

"His stupid kids worship him because he has money and power"

They worship him because he gave them a JOB. Donald Sr is their life because no one else will hire them - EXACTLY the same way Sr's father hired him. Donald Trump has never had a job anywhere but the Trump company.

It's true that Donny Jr was a drunk, a HS/college age alcoholic. Daddy not only assaulted him, as stated above in another post, he would hit him and berate him IN FRONT of others. No wonder Donny is such a fucked up asshole.

by Anonymousreply 30December 4, 2019 11:03 PM

R29, haha, that’s what I think, too. They’re jockeying for position for absolutely nothing. The safety deposit box is empty. There isn’t any money.

by Anonymousreply 31December 4, 2019 11:40 PM

R23 in Ivanka's case, ingratiating herself to Daddy resulted in becoming Daddy's little princess*.

by Anonymousreply 32December 5, 2019 6:29 PM

[quote]Tiffany and Barron feel sad that he doesn’t pay attention to them, but they’re the only two I don’t suspect are corrupt criminal assholes.

We won't know about Barron for a while but I think it's pretty obvious that the most visibly well adjusted one, Tiffany, is also the one who Marla moved across the damn country to get away from him.

by Anonymousreply 33December 5, 2019 6:38 PM

Since Barron is "damaged" (autistic) I doubt Trump spends any time with him unless it's unavoidable.

by Anonymousreply 34December 5, 2019 6:56 PM

R34 That's why Rump refers to him as "Melania's son". In his narcissistic brain, he can't produce anything imperfect, thus Barron is not his kid.

by Anonymousreply 35December 5, 2019 7:01 PM

Marla didn’t leave because Trump was physically abusive. Marla got caught fucking a bodyguard and, in accordance with their legal arrangements, it resulted in her getting the boot and a relatively minimal financial settlement. Marla and Tiffany did not live that large.

Marla was a real low class fortune hunter. She made a concerted effort to break up a marriage with young kids and then after she got pregnant and Trump didn’t want to marry her, she made a show of carrying a wedding dress through airports in an attempt to shame Trump into marrying her.

She seems to have done a decent job with Tiffany, though. I kinda like Tiffany.

My guess is that Trump was and is a shitty father, but I’m not sure punching the alcoholic adult son you are putting through an expensive college when you show up for an event and find him wasted and in sweatpants is that horrible. But maybe that is because I can’t see Trump throwing a really good punch.

by Anonymousreply 36December 5, 2019 7:07 PM

Given the excessive lengths to which Trump has gone to impress upon the public how sexually attracted he is to Ivanka, as well as installing her in the White House as his de facto first lady while Melania sulked in Trump Towers, I'd say they have a deeply incestuous relationship. And yes, I do think he's put his weiner into her, but they probably haven't fucked for years because she got too old for him.

by Anonymousreply 37December 5, 2019 7:17 PM

R35 which makes the fact that Barron is a dead ringer to Plump pretty amusing.

Serves the fat fuck right.

by Anonymousreply 38December 5, 2019 7:21 PM

*a dead ringer for Plump

by Anonymousreply 39December 5, 2019 7:25 PM

"But maybe that is because I can’t see Trump throwing a really good punch."

Didn't you know that Donald is YUGE in stature and girth? Combine that with his nasty show off personality and:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40December 5, 2019 10:16 PM

Melania and Barron rarely ever smile.

by Anonymousreply 41December 5, 2019 10:28 PM

They're hostages to the promise of money when he kicks the bucket. Many a person has endured toxic relationships with family they expected the possibility of money coming their way in the future. It's a bloodline tale as old as time.

by Anonymousreply 42December 5, 2019 11:12 PM

...with family IF they expected the possibility... Missing words are the bane of my fast typing.

by Anonymousreply 43December 5, 2019 11:16 PM

Would you, R41?

I feel sorry for Barron, too, but the odds are he will grow up to be as vile as his brothers.

I know everyone thinks Tiffany is the "good" daughter, but remember right after Trump took office, there was some kind of brou-ha-ha in Italy about Marla and Tiffany behaving entitled at a hotel and trying to get the bill reduced or comped? I don't remember details, but it revealed Tiff to be as greedy as her sister -- or at least willing to go along with her mother's greed and sense of entitlement.

by Anonymousreply 44December 5, 2019 11:17 PM

"I feel sorry for Barron, too, but the odds are he will grow up to be as vile as his brothers."

After Melania gets her divorce, the kid will be way away from Trump and his poisonous influence. Ironically, Barron is the kid who'll need a job from his father more than the dimwitted others since he's 14 going on 6.

by Anonymousreply 45December 5, 2019 11:24 PM

[quote] there was some kind of brou-ha-ha in Italy about Marla and Tiffany behaving entitled at a hotel and trying to get the bill reduced or comped?

That's not quite right R44.

On their last trip to Italy, Tiffany stayed with a friend (Chahrazad Rizk) on her yacht.

Marla stayed in a reduced rate hotel that was comped.

The secret service was with them the entire time except on the yacht. They stayed in the hotel as well.

by Anonymousreply 46December 5, 2019 11:28 PM

Thank you for the clarification, R46. I'm not sure we're talking about the same incident, because in the article I read, there was some kind of big deal at the hotel because they didn't want to comp all that Marla and Tiffany were expecting. But that was very soon after Trump took office, so it may not have been their most recent trip there.

I could be wrong, though, and if I am, I'm sorry for smearing their reputations unfairly. I still think Tiffany is no Mother Teresa.

And ditto Barron, though if he is indeed autistic or has some other issues, I wish him well. He's still a child. And I hope they both live joy-filled, meaningful and deeply rewarding lives, but not being Daddy's favorite means they still grow up learning their value system from a mother willing to fuck that creep for the privilege of living in Trump Tower and all that goes with it.

Also, to everyone saying there's no money -- just because we don't believe Trump is worth the $10 billion he claims, and even if there's a mountain of debt to Deutsche Bank and Putin, Barron isn't likely to go on food stamps one day.

by Anonymousreply 47December 5, 2019 11:41 PM

Marla and Tiffany tried to get free hair styling / primping for the inauguration. Didn’t seem like that a big of a deal to me. You don’t want to do their hair for free, just say “no.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48December 5, 2019 11:48 PM

R41 Barron looks like a rather happy teen whenever dear Daddy is not around. Prior to fucking Instagram keeping non members away from flicking through the pics posted, you could easily find pics of Barron with his soccer pals and the like.

He looks downright scared pretty much every single time Daddy Donny is near him, though. There are hardly any pics where you can see him somewhat relaxed when Plump is anywhere near him.

by Anonymousreply 49December 6, 2019 11:55 AM

What kind of creepy older man flips through a 12 year old's instagram? r49, you're a fucking weirdo. I've seen enough of Barron to know that if his father wasn't the president, he would be getting his head dunked in toilets daily. He never looks normal and that has nothing to do with Donald.

by Anonymousreply 50December 6, 2019 3:56 PM

Does he go to school? I would have thought he'd be home-schooled by tutors.

by Anonymousreply 51December 6, 2019 4:00 PM

R50, yeah, but the kid is well over six feet.

In NYC, R5, he had a school para with him at all times - in private school. This boy needs to interact with other kids and get away from his parents, I hope he's not being home schooled.

by Anonymousreply 52December 6, 2019 4:51 PM

R52, what is a 'school para'?

by Anonymousreply 53December 7, 2019 8:59 AM

In this instance it's a one-on-one tutor who follows the student around all day in school, sits with him, is a personal helper and companion.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54December 7, 2019 1:13 PM

R54 thank you! Some user in a Barron-related thread mentioned that according to people associated with his NYC school Barron used to cry a lot at school when younger, with the problem allegedly having got better when he was enrolled in team sports activites. Providing him with some sort of additional help, say a special tutor, does make sense in this case.

by Anonymousreply 55December 7, 2019 6:50 PM

I love Tiffany for the sole reason that she porked out last year which would have embarrassed Donald no end.

by Anonymousreply 56December 7, 2019 7:15 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57December 7, 2019 7:24 PM

No r48, I disagree, and I’m not r41. They are both entitled bitches, just not quite as awful as the others....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58December 7, 2019 7:28 PM

He literally brought his mistress (Maples) on the family vacation - that alone is child abuse. The fact that he thought so little of his children to do something like that means he had to have done way worse things to them. I don't think he ever physically beat them, but there's no doubt the mental abuse was off the charts.

by Anonymousreply 59December 7, 2019 7:28 PM

Poor Tiffany at R58. Never as pretty as mommy.

by Anonymousreply 60December 7, 2019 7:36 PM

R60 just look at who fathered her. And look at Donny Jr, pre-surgery Ivanka and pre-odonthotherapy Eric.

No idea how Barron ended up fairly good-looking - at least when he used to be a kid he was, given he's a Trump, a bonny lad.

In the meantime, however, the Trump genes have started to kick in merilessly. If he doesn't watch his weight, he'll end up looking like Jabba the Trump.

by Anonymousreply 61December 7, 2019 7:43 PM

I love my daughter....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62December 7, 2019 8:05 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63December 7, 2019 8:06 PM

Forever the ugliest Trump. For someone so vain, Daddy should've kept him locked up out of sight.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64December 7, 2019 8:08 PM

Wow r63, those are some bad hair extensions.

by Anonymousreply 65December 7, 2019 8:12 PM

Eric's wife is a MtF, isn't 'she'?

by Anonymousreply 66December 7, 2019 8:38 PM

Looking at Eric's wife...so does the family get a group-rate on bolt-ons? I mean you can immediately see the line that shows she has fake tits.

by Anonymousreply 67December 7, 2019 8:41 PM

R67, a family group-rate? Does this mean I can do what Mom did and get myself fake tits, too? :-)

by Anonymousreply 68December 7, 2019 8:53 PM

My dad is just like Trump, I feel bad for the kids, even the oldest three to an extent because this kind of crazy has you always off balance and you develop a Stockholm syndrome and it fucks you up badly. You are always feeling enormous stress and reacting to the moment's crazy and it is hard to think clearly. Melania was warned and told about him raping Ivana, yet she didn't care, so she gets my least sympathy.

People like Trump have unlimited reserves of energy to cause chaos because they suck all the life and energy from causing misery to others, that is their crack cocaine. I don't think my mother knew what hit her, I didn't really understand it until I saw Trump during the 2016 election, it's like watching my own father. Of course my mom is dead now, that's always how it goes, sucking the life out of decent and kind people.

by Anonymousreply 69December 7, 2019 8:59 PM

It’s typical in dysfunctional families for the children to be put into roles: the smart one, the clown, Mommy/Daddy’s little helper, the bad seed, etc... Going against the type you are cast in usually makes bad go to worse. So, the roles continue into adulthood and if one doesn’t get their shit together it gets passed on to the next generation.

I would observe this with my mom and her siblings whom within 24 hours of everyone getting together for a holiday at grandma’s would start playing out their childhoods again. Mom silently resentful in the kitchen “doing all the work”, the former beauty queen who had moved far away getting the royal treatment because she only came back every few years - regaling everyone with stories of her comparatively exotic life. The baby helping grandpa with the heavy lifting. Within 2-3 days there would be a dramatic blowout, and in a banner year someone packing up their bags and leaving early.

As I got older I realized they were all just looking for approval and validation (from parents and each other) that they had never received.....and never would. Dysfunctional, and all. And there was no fortune to inherit, so I think that shows that it has little to do with $$, though I have no doubt that makes it worse.

by Anonymousreply 70December 7, 2019 10:28 PM

Bump because Barron hasn’t been seen in MONTHS. Did they lock him away down in the dungeon?

by Anonymousreply 71December 24, 2019 2:18 AM

^ He was with his parents when they went to Mar-A-Lardo for the typical Trump Xmas follies.

He's literally towering over his Dad now. Trump must be seething that his 13yrs old kid outshines him in terms of height, LOL.

by Anonymousreply 72December 24, 2019 11:09 AM

OP is using celebrities to work through her own Issues.

by Anonymousreply 73December 24, 2019 11:13 AM

Rich extroverts like Trump just leave the house the kid resides at if they get sick of them. Abuse occurs mainly where families live on top of each other. Trump might have felt like whacking Baron but he'd just head out to the golf course and whack a few balls instead. Neglect would be far more likely than abuse. Rich people just fuck off on vacation if they've had enough and leave it to mothers or nannies or private schools to deal with.

by Anonymousreply 74December 24, 2019 11:17 AM

R74, Trump pays no attention at all to his kids.

by Anonymousreply 75December 24, 2019 11:21 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!