Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Someone had a big fight!

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150December 25, 2019 11:29 AM

George got into the makeup and tiaras again.

by Anonymousreply 1November 21, 2019 5:06 PM

Why do hetero men always have affairs with women who look like their wives? Weird

by Anonymousreply 2November 21, 2019 5:11 PM

Fake news. Try again.

by Anonymousreply 3November 21, 2019 5:25 PM

This story has legs I didn't expect. Perfect time for these two to have some shit going down while all attention is on Andrew.

by Anonymousreply 4November 23, 2019 6:26 AM

They just discovered a photograph of Wills with Jeffrey Epstein.

by Anonymousreply 5November 23, 2019 6:46 AM

Who cares she's a commoner

by Anonymousreply 6November 23, 2019 6:52 AM

It’s a tumor.

by Anonymousreply 7November 23, 2019 7:24 AM

The Meghan Loon working overtime today. Thanks, Sunshine Sachs!

by Anonymousreply 8November 23, 2019 7:36 AM

Fuck off r8 Not everything has to do with MM. How many times did you like your own post? 18? Really? Your poor finger must be sore.

I remember the dragging these two dullards rightfully used to get in the media, on here, and other forums. The "never put a foot wrong" narrative/revisionist history that has realtively recently been slapped on them with a trowel bugs the fuck out of me.

by Anonymousreply 9November 23, 2019 6:03 PM

The sugars are just butthurt that Meghan’s the only royal lady with a faithful husband.

by Anonymousreply 10November 23, 2019 6:42 PM

Who’s he shagging now?

by Anonymousreply 11November 23, 2019 6:46 PM

For him to be back with the last one would be a cretinous move (so, likely possible!) Seriously, after the slew of fuck ups last time, and given the "Andrew situation" or however politely this is being referred to in that disaster of family, he will hopefully do a FAR better job keeping his latest sidepiece on the downlow. Like another country kind of downlow. Does he have any solo travel plans coming up?

by Anonymousreply 12November 23, 2019 8:57 PM

Who cares

by Anonymousreply 13November 23, 2019 9:05 PM

If Kate were to divorce William over an affair, would she be able to generate Diana-like star power or would Diana's star power protect his reputation.

If it were anything else, I could see his being untouchable. But, since Diana herself was the wife of a cheater, that might generate sufficient sympathy for Kate and allow her to draw a line between William and the despised Charles, rather than the public connecting William to Diana.

by Anonymousreply 14November 23, 2019 9:06 PM

Kate isn't going anywhere. She's got it made and she knows it. Better if she sits tight and collects whatever sympathy points she can should another one of his...dalliances come to light. He fucked around before they got engaged, he fucked around during the marriage, he's certainly going to fuck around in the future. She's not so stupid to think she'll be the only woman in the picture. Carole worked far too hard for this to end in a divorce. Willy really does need to start listening to his advisors. I don't know if there is an official "Keeper of the Sidepiece" or whatever title for such an advisor, but there should be!

by Anonymousreply 15November 23, 2019 9:19 PM

She's lovely.

by Anonymousreply 16November 23, 2019 9:50 PM

Do Sunshine Sachs plebs get paid more for weekend work? Asking for a friend.

by Anonymousreply 17November 23, 2019 9:54 PM

Such rapier wit, R17

So insightful, free of cliché and on topic. Truly a delight.

by Anonymousreply 18November 23, 2019 11:11 PM

[quote]Kate isn't going anywhere. She's got it made and she knows it. Better if she sits tight and collects whatever sympathy points she can should another one of his...dalliances come to light.

Yes and no.

If it reaches the point with someone as it did with Camilla where it's a open secret and staying makes her look pathetic, she would not really have a choice since the public would turn on her if she stayed.

by Anonymousreply 19November 23, 2019 11:33 PM

r19 Interesting take. Why do you think the public would turn on her? Not saying you are wrong, just curious why.

by Anonymousreply 20November 23, 2019 11:47 PM

Pregnant. She's prone to awful morning sickness.

by Anonymousreply 21November 23, 2019 11:53 PM

Sunshine Sachs work hard for their $, even when Preach & Leech are on holidays!

by Anonymousreply 22November 24, 2019 12:11 AM

[quote][R19] Interesting take. Why do you think the public would turn on her? Not saying you are wrong, just curious why.

Overall, there is some tipping point after which she would look pathetic, rather than the long-suffering wife doing her duty. Before that tipping point, she would be applauded for standing by her husband and showing loyalty and a strong sense of duty to queen (or king) and country.

But, underlying that, there would be mounting pressure from the broader changes we're seeing from "metoo" and the idea of women taking back power. Social pressure to walk away would build, and the more she fought to stay, the more she would be perceived, as r15 noted, as in it for the crown and willing to do anything for it, including throw away her self-respect.

Also, no one likes a doormat. If it became too commonly known (as with Camilla), she would come across as weak and become the despised butt of jokes, the by word for someone without a spine.

by Anonymousreply 23November 24, 2019 12:13 AM

R2 because they like their wives, only the newness spark died and they seek that in the affair.

You smell someone's farts and know everything about they, every map, if I do this they're going to do that and it gets old. Sex gets vanilla. When you have a new relationship it's that carrot of hope like oooh what is this?

by Anonymousreply 24November 24, 2019 12:18 AM

R9, What an incredibly stupid person you are. I don't WW my own posts: I'm not running for office, or something equally stupid. I pay for my subscription, like so many of us, and just add comments here and there, as they occur to me. If I post a comment with which other people identify, then great. I usually don't. But I really get tired of the ridiculous accusations that people make on any threads that mention MM. I don't like her, but I don't hate her, either. I DO hate the people who are insanely invested in her, though. They're a plague on DL.

by Anonymousreply 25November 24, 2019 2:14 AM

And yet there you are r25 flapping your gums defensively and incomprehensibly. No one was fucking talking about MM on here until *you* brought her up. This is an MM free zone. Have something of substance to contribute to the topic at hand? Great, have at it. Otherwise go find another thread.

Be sure to ice your finger before going to bed so it won't be so sore tomorrow.

by Anonymousreply 26November 24, 2019 2:30 AM

R26, Go fuck yourself, if you can even reach that far.

by Anonymousreply 27November 24, 2019 2:45 AM

Maybe the kid was really sick and wanted Kate and not a nanny?

by Anonymousreply 28November 24, 2019 2:50 AM

It is insane to announce a royal duke and duchess could somehow not find a babysitter. Why would they try to pass off such a patently unbelievable excuse?

by Anonymousreply 29November 24, 2019 3:02 AM

Because of the children she just found out he has with other women?

by Anonymousreply 30November 24, 2019 3:26 AM

She needs a night off with a real man. Big cock is what she craves.

by Anonymousreply 31November 24, 2019 4:41 PM

[quote]She needs a night off with a real man. Big cock is what she craves.

William seems fine, but I'm not a size queen.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32November 24, 2019 6:37 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33November 24, 2019 8:02 PM

Waity Katie has grown on me. She might be a tad work shy but she never complains. She’s in this for the long haul and will look the other way when needed.

by Anonymousreply 34November 24, 2019 8:43 PM

I'll need more substantiated proof if I am to believe William has children with other women. I can buy him having affairs with other women, but I cannot believe he would not use a condom--he is far too straight and narrow, and far too much of the good boy, to risk making his father and grandmother so unhappy.

by Anonymousreply 35November 24, 2019 9:22 PM

I *highly* doubt he's gotten anyone knocked up. He's barely interested in the ones he has already.

That said, straight and narrow? Good boy? Oh my sides!

by Anonymousreply 36November 24, 2019 9:47 PM

Then prove it, r36. Give specifics.

by Anonymousreply 37November 24, 2019 10:17 PM

Prove what r37?

by Anonymousreply 38November 24, 2019 10:20 PM

Tell us what he does that justifies your comment at r36. And give specifics.

by Anonymousreply 39November 24, 2019 10:27 PM

This Kate woman is nothing but trouble. Meghan Markle, on her worst day, could not match Kate.

by Anonymousreply 40November 24, 2019 10:47 PM

r39 And you are...? Hey pal, I'm just giving my opinions, thoughts and observations like people do on the DL all day long. None of this is so fucking serious. Lighten up. Go play interrogator with someone else.

by Anonymousreply 41November 24, 2019 10:50 PM

Where’s the evidence he’s cheated. I would be surprised given the hell his Mum went through with Charles

by Anonymousreply 42November 24, 2019 10:54 PM

On a very practical level, that family and the majority of their ancestors have had multiple affairs for literally hundreds of years.

It should not be lost on anyone that the puritans had to LEAVE England in order to practice their puritanical ways.

by Anonymousreply 43November 24, 2019 11:00 PM

R37, is one of those morons who refuses to believe prince charles ever cheated on Princess Diana

by Anonymousreply 44November 24, 2019 11:16 PM

Oh please-the woman stayed home because one of the kids was sick. If a child is running a high fever and throwing up, they want their mom, not the nanny. And by everything we've seen, Kate is a loving, doting hands-on mother. Sometimes a sick kid is just a sick kid.

by Anonymousreply 45November 24, 2019 11:19 PM

Kate is either preggers again, or one of her kids is really sick. It happens.

I know the Megstans want to believe that Kate and William will have a scandalous divorce and this will somehow result in Harry and Meghan becoming the King and Queen, but that isn't how the succession rights work, ladies.

by Anonymousreply 46November 24, 2019 11:37 PM

Place denied any of the kids were sick. This event was planned far in advance. They have backup staff. A lot. End of. It was the only excuse, however outlandish, that was remotely OK from a PR point of view, so it was used. I'm sure we will see one of their staged family outings sooner than later to try and quell any further rumblings. I'll say this for Waity, she might do only the bare minimum, but she's not a "last minute backer-outer". Something happened, she wasn't having it, and she did what she could with the very few choices she had at her disposal to express displeasure at something. Something very sudden.

I'm surprised that there is still any surprise in this day and age, on a gay board no less, (though we do live in post Frauen invasion times here), that the idea of a spouse fucking around on the other gets so many to clutch their pearls and cry NEVER! That is such a deeply naive idea to hold.

Can we PLEASE keep MM out of this thread? We here talking about W&K on the DL before we ever knew she existed. I know that must be terribly hard to wrap your mind around.

by Anonymousreply 47November 24, 2019 11:40 PM

PALACE denied, not place of course. Sorry.

by Anonymousreply 48November 24, 2019 11:42 PM

Given that Harry and Meghan aren't even living at the same residence, are we really going after Kate for staying home with a sick kid? Bizarre.

by Anonymousreply 49November 25, 2019 12:03 AM

Given the Prince Andrew issues, I wouldn't be surprised if all the royals are keeping a lower profile.

by Anonymousreply 50November 25, 2019 12:11 AM

Just go back to your own space. Separate living quarters make a real difference.

by Anonymousreply 51November 25, 2019 12:14 AM

Has Kate finally admitted to her latent Lesbianism?

by Anonymousreply 52November 25, 2019 12:20 AM

Don’t look at me!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53November 25, 2019 2:14 AM

Maybe her period came and she has bad cramps. Seriously why can’t she ever cancel anything without comment.

by Anonymousreply 54November 25, 2019 2:53 AM

[quote] Oh please-the woman stayed home because one of the kids was sick. If a child is running a high fever and throwing up, they want their mom, not the nanny. And by everything we've seen, Kate is a loving, doting hands-on mother

But she cancelled in the middle of the day. She didn't know how the kid would feel that night

by Anonymousreply 55November 25, 2019 3:05 AM

Because r54 That's the life she chose, and now she's 10 plus years into it, so even less excuse. As I mentioned above, there is a LOT to drag Kate for but cancelling at the last minute is not one of those things.

by Anonymousreply 56November 25, 2019 3:13 AM

Another reminder for the late comers. We were told specifically that the kids weren't sick. All that was said is that it was related to the children. Could have been anything. Smart to keep it vague and true or not, "related to the children" was the safest excuse she had. Sounds like a little nugget plucked from Carole's playbook. If Willy has been sloppy again, or if they indeed had a knock down, drag out, die in a grease fire, sort of fight about *anything*, and she just couldn't face him, I don't blame her a bit for using it. She really does have so few cards to play.

by Anonymousreply 57November 25, 2019 3:20 AM

Mabe he was banging the nanny and Kate tossed her out.

by Anonymousreply 58November 25, 2019 4:16 AM

Maybe she stayed home because she started having pregnancy sickness she is prone to. There IS talk she is with 4th child.

by Anonymousreply 59November 25, 2019 4:30 AM

I could believe it. Her face looks fuller in the black dress photo even though she is still quite thin. I could believe she's pregnant again. In which case it does have something to do with the children, just not the ones that have been born yet.

by Anonymousreply 60November 25, 2019 4:33 AM

Her pregnancy sickness (later to be debunked as true HG) popped up when needed. The older ones here will remember that. Again, as mentioned before, it was one of the few cards she could use, and used them she did. Depending on how enjoyable the engagements of the day/evening were, she was either up to them, or not. Fine. That said, there was no SUDDENESS. Everyone is missing this key word used by the Palace. Kate has her reactions, but sudden is not one of them.

by Anonymousreply 61November 25, 2019 5:08 AM

Maybe I'm in the minority on this thread, but I've always liked Kate. Yes, she is work shy, but when she is on duty, she is very good. What I appreciate about her the most, which it's also something I like about Camilla too, is she doesn't go out of her way to try and be the center of attention unlike others who have married into the royal family. I don't feel like she's going out of her way to leak stuff to the press to improve her image. She's boring and frankly that's a very good quality for a future Queen.

I seriously hope William didn't and isn't fucking around, but the rumours are likely true and sadly may in the long run prove to be the final nails in the coffin of the monarchy after the Queen is gone. I feel like Kate won't leave unless she has no other choice. Unlike Diana, I don't think Kate really wants to play the victim card. I suspect, she may eventually learn from her grandmother-in-law and just turn her head the other way.

by Anonymousreply 62November 25, 2019 5:24 AM

[quote]Maybe he was banging the nanny and Kate tossed her out.

have you seen that nanny? You just know that Carole helped Kate select her

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63November 25, 2019 8:38 AM

[quote]I don't feel like she's going out of her way to leak stuff to the press to improve her image.

Oh for fuck’s sake

by Anonymousreply 64November 25, 2019 9:31 AM

I like Kate too. I think she's a lot harder working than people give her credit for, but because she doesn't make it all about her, we're not as aware of it. She regularly visits sick children linked to her patronages n their homes, but does so under the radar so as not to make them uncomfortable with the media attention. Imagine not using sick kids to enhance your image, like, say, forcing children with cancer to pose with the cast-off floral arrangements from your half-million-dollar baby shower. Yeah, I'll take Kate.

by Anonymousreply 65November 25, 2019 10:42 AM

I can't see William having a mistress being a dealbreaker for Kate. Not if he's reasonably discreet, and in his position he has to be. He's reportedly never been faithful, so why would she start minding now, two decades in? I'm still betting on pregnancy.

by Anonymousreply 66November 25, 2019 2:30 PM

I'm betting on pregnancy, too. Let's face it, the BRF could use some positive spin right now, and what's more positive than a direct heir to the throne having another adorable kid? Expect George and possibly Charlotte on the Christmas walk. The Cambs are going to be the ones to save the institution - if it can be saved.

by Anonymousreply 67November 25, 2019 2:47 PM

The only person to have married into that family in recent history who doesn't seem like a total waste of oxygen is Sophie Rhys-Jones - and even she isn't all that stupendous.

She seems to go about her duties without a lot of fuss, ridiculous headlines, or controversy - or at least fewer than the rest of the ones who married into that family.

by Anonymousreply 68November 25, 2019 3:12 PM

R68 Sophie is great, but she made a few blunders early on.

I'm very much in the pro-Kate camp. I think the royals are very lucky to have her in the firm. She is something that very few other royal brides have been....utterly boring and noncontroversial. She seems to be modelling herself more on the Queen than on her deceased mother-in-law and that's a good thing. You see her sister-in-law is unpopular because she is trying to craft herself into the next Diana but people see through it. Kate rarely gives an opinion, never goes off script, and steps back to let William shine.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69November 25, 2019 6:04 PM

R69-this is precisely why I say that Kate is a lot smarter, savvier and more strategic than people give her credit for. Behind that anodyne public persona is a lady of pure steel. For that reason, I find her utterly fascinating. In contrast, I can't believe how dumb Meghan has been. She started out with great excitement and good will. Had she been able to curb her basic need for adulation, she would have in time, I believe, been beloved. But she demanded immediate gratification - and it's bitten her on the ass. I doubt she'll be able to turn it around. She seems incapable of listening to anyone other than herself.

by Anonymousreply 70November 25, 2019 6:14 PM

I don't see what the fuss is all about here. Lots of speculation. Zero proof. She cancelled her attendance at a previously scheduled event. It's happened before. It'll happen again. It's not news. It's not interesting. It's boring.

by Anonymousreply 71November 25, 2019 7:00 PM

Just like you, R71

by Anonymousreply 72November 25, 2019 8:24 PM

I like Kate. A straight male friend of mine said "God she's pretty". She was wearing a floral ladylike dress in the photo. She consistently plays the long game.

by Anonymousreply 73November 25, 2019 8:28 PM

Can we keep it to W&K please? No need to bring MM in at all. No need to play compare/contrast. Please find another thread for that. God knows there are plenty.

I agree that Kate has, for the most part, done her duty well though she had quite a shaky start. I will always think Carole is the true steel in her back. but perhaps all of Carole's lessons are finally paying off, and Kate is now more comfortable making some of her own calls in this marriage, at least as far as she can.

by Anonymousreply 74November 25, 2019 8:48 PM

R70 Perfect description. Kate is a lot like the Queen Mum I think. Soft and warm exterior but made of iron. As for her brother and sister in law....that marriage will end in divorce.

by Anonymousreply 75November 25, 2019 9:11 PM

Kate is with child again.

by Anonymousreply 76November 25, 2019 9:20 PM

A pregnant Kate would be much needed good news for the BRF. She'd really be taking one for the team. Get the woman another sash!

by Anonymousreply 77November 25, 2019 9:22 PM

Has Kate been seen in public since she backed out of this engagement?

by Anonymousreply 78November 25, 2019 9:25 PM

She came down with Ebola.

by Anonymousreply 79November 25, 2019 9:31 PM

R79 God I love that show. I watched a few episodes over the weekend. The Andrew jokes...oh boy...

by Anonymousreply 80November 25, 2019 9:33 PM

I think my favorite characters are Pippa and Camilla. Followed by the sisters.

I quite enjoyed their take on Theresa May as well, hehe.

by Anonymousreply 81November 25, 2019 9:36 PM

What show are you talking about?

by Anonymousreply 82November 25, 2019 9:41 PM

"I'm marrying a billionaire"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83November 25, 2019 9:42 PM

I love the slut music that plays when Pippa enters the room (for context - Pippa in the Windsors is in love with Harry).

by Anonymousreply 84November 25, 2019 9:44 PM

R84 no she's a gold digger ;)

by Anonymousreply 85November 25, 2019 9:48 PM

r85 she is but she actually loves Harry ;-)

Are they making a third series?

by Anonymousreply 86November 25, 2019 9:49 PM

They are making a third series. How they can to-reality is anyone's guess. Their take on Anne was priceless.

by Anonymousreply 87November 25, 2019 9:51 PM

The kids are probably sick and nannies too. Happens. When young kids are sick, they want Mom.

by Anonymousreply 88November 25, 2019 9:53 PM

R87 You DO love horses!

by Anonymousreply 89November 25, 2019 9:54 PM

I love The Windsors too! So glad to hear they are doing a new season. I thought it was curtains.

Sorry r88. It's only been mentioned a few times now that the kids were not sick, but just spot read. Don't waste your time reading the main article either. No biggie. *eyeroll*

by Anonymousreply 90November 25, 2019 9:57 PM

Anyone can mention anything as often as they like. Doesn't make it a fact.

by Anonymousreply 91November 25, 2019 9:59 PM

r87 oh I love Anne too! I especially like the scene where Eugenie talks her into a bigger wedding to her "Shots!" man.

by Anonymousreply 92November 25, 2019 10:00 PM

My first guess is that Wills has been defending his nonce uncle and Kate is sick of his shit.

If it's just that he's stepping out again then she needs to get a hot bodyguard and get a little sauce for herself. He's not going to divorce her anytime soon.

by Anonymousreply 93November 25, 2019 10:05 PM

[R71] just once, try posting something original. Even though it will reveal what sickening twat you are, at least it's not bathing in reflected limelight.

by Anonymousreply 94November 25, 2019 10:35 PM

You sure told them r94!

by Anonymousreply 95November 25, 2019 10:46 PM

Going entirely off topic here, but talk of The Windsors has me thinking about Pippa. She seems so quiet lately. I thought she'd be doing the whole Yummy Mummy (barf) bit, and making some side coin by wearing cute outfits while wheeling Arthur about town. Maybe I'm just not looking. Though perhaps she's lying low because of her father-in-law's rape accusations. I see that one was dropped, but there is another probe underway. Jesus.

Have there been any official photos of her kid released yet? I saw a few older shots but they pixelated his face. Unless that's the latest toddler trend or something.

by Anonymousreply 96November 25, 2019 11:29 PM

I think Pippa is living among such wealth now- she is just not as interested in bothering with a social media presence. No need to lift a finger to do any type of "work" again.

by Anonymousreply 97November 25, 2019 11:43 PM

R97 exactly. In some ways she’s better off than Kate. She has all that money but no “responsibility”

by Anonymousreply 98November 25, 2019 11:58 PM

Pippa for sure has it made - well except for the FIL.

by Anonymousreply 99November 26, 2019 10:30 AM

[quote] My first guess is that Wills has been defending his nonce uncle and Kate is sick of his shit.

She will put up with anything to be Queen. I doubt Andrew bothers her.

by Anonymousreply 100November 26, 2019 10:40 AM

Kate sends her love. Had a great night home finger banging herself although she does have a mild case of carpal tunnel now which is going to put her off duty for a while!

by Anonymousreply 101November 26, 2019 11:12 AM

[quote]My first guess is that Wills has been defending his nonce uncle

Nope, in one of the ongoing long 'Mail' articles about Andrew it was mentioned that William doesn't like Andrew, and supports in full Charles and The Queen's swift action in radically demoting him.

This would not have been fed and reported without full authenticity. The 'Mail' is a conduit for such information. William was putting decisive distance between himself and his uncle.

by Anonymousreply 102November 26, 2019 11:39 AM

[R95], your brain called. It doesn't want you back. I was clever at responding to bullies and cunts like you when your uncle was whacking off before third period algebra. And the fucker still couldn't factor. And you, the darling result of all that inbreeding, takes to DL to prove it once and for all. Next.

by Anonymousreply 103November 26, 2019 1:03 PM

I think the only way they’d ever split is if Will wanted out. I highly doubt he’s faithful. The men in his family don’t function that way and Kate knew that from the beginning. I’d bet she’s pregnant again. The more children she has the more secure she is and the less public responsibilities she has to do.

by Anonymousreply 104November 26, 2019 2:25 PM

Will won't ever want out. People keep thinking like middle-class plebs rather than a born royal with a thousand-year pedigree. Your wife, under those circumstances, is more like a business partner. Kate is the perfect future Queen consort: Attractive, family-focused, never attempting to hog spotlight or start controversy. Even if he was bored stiff with shagging her or talking to her (and there's no indication of either), he wouldn't leave her. In his circle, mistresses are for fun and wives are serious business.

by Anonymousreply 105November 26, 2019 3:01 PM

R105-yeah, whatever is going down behind the scenes, it isn't marriage ending. Their body language the last several months has shown a couple in love and really comfortable with one another. That's impossible to fake. There are too many shared glances and smiles, too many mirror movements. My guess is he strayed, but they worked it out and at the moment are stronger than ever. Couples have been know to do that.

by Anonymousreply 106November 26, 2019 6:03 PM

I don’t care about them at all, BUT this thread title is hilarious. WW!

by Anonymousreply 107November 26, 2019 6:58 PM

r106 hahahaha. It's not impossible to fake. She's had over a decade to practice.

by Anonymousreply 108November 26, 2019 8:11 PM

If she is faking, she's a far superior actress than Meghan Markle could ever hope to be. Either way you cut it, Kate is leaps and bounds above that basic, trashy narc.

by Anonymousreply 109November 27, 2019 4:59 PM

Reminder, this is a MM free zone. Take it to one of the 66597 MM-centric threads.

by Anonymousreply 110November 27, 2019 6:41 PM

My husband's family is so much worse than me. I don't understand why everyone doesn't love me.

by Anonymousreply 111November 27, 2019 8:05 PM

r109 probably believes Republican politicians when they say they're telling the truth, too.

by Anonymousreply 112November 27, 2019 9:04 PM

Actually, no one mentioned that a child was sick at all: not Kate, not William, not the Palace. They just it was something to do with the children, and a child-care related issue. It ywas the media that made assumptions about a sick child, which was a perfectly reasonable guess, but it was a guess. For all we know, one of the kids had a tantrum (kids do, you know), or Charlotte was jumping up and down on a bed and hit her head on the bedpost, or one of the kids is going through some sort of separation anxiety . . . with kids, anything is possible, and whatever it is, Kate's mother doesn't live in London as everyone supposes, and Pippa has a one year old of her own. So Kate stayed in. She attended the other half of the event, and when she IS pregnant, they usually announce it before the 12 week scan because she gets so sick. She clearly wasn't sick.

Talk about a tempest in a teacup.

by Anonymousreply 113November 27, 2019 10:04 PM

"If she is faking, she's a far superior actress than Meghan Markle could ever hope to be. Either way you cut it, Kate is leaps and bounds above that basic, trashy narc."

Uh oh, talk of "narc" and "merching" = Royal Dish racist loonies.

Go away loonie. Even RD has banned any discussion of MM due to your craziness.

by Anonymousreply 114November 27, 2019 10:57 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115November 28, 2019 1:14 PM

OP is so fat and stupid that her eyes are now legally blind.

[quote]William has responded to a request by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office to visit the Middle Eastern states. He will be away from between December 1 to 4, leaving Kate to look after their three children Prince George, 6, Princess Charlotte, 4, and Prince Louis, 1. The Duchess will still be on official royal duty, as she prepares to attend a big state banquet and reception at Buckingham Palace on December 3.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116November 28, 2019 1:27 PM

R115-Kate is so good with kids. She loves them, and they obviously love her. Becoming a mother helped her find her niche as a royal.

by Anonymousreply 117November 28, 2019 2:18 PM

R115 - The maternal thing is definitely Kate's forte.

by Anonymousreply 118November 28, 2019 4:46 PM

Kate is clearly the second coming of Jesus.

by Anonymousreply 119November 28, 2019 9:20 PM

R119 no she's just coming from Will's uncut royal septure.

by Anonymousreply 120November 29, 2019 12:22 AM

This used to happen often. So-called "secret visits" and engagements. Usually after she would get called out for not doing much, suddenly it would be announced she's actually been oh-so-busy, but secretly so. Now she's doing it again. Is it a fail safe in case she wants to stay home with her coloring books instead?

For someone who has always--rightfully so--been called work shy, now especially is not the time to play "secret engagements". Get out there, look good, pretend to be interested, smile for the camera and do your fucking job. That family needs all of the good PR it can get right now.

by Anonymousreply 121November 29, 2019 12:36 AM

Sorry, I was referring to the post at r115

It looks like r12 called it re: Willy's solo travel plans.

by Anonymousreply 122November 29, 2019 12:49 AM

Here are the royal statistics from January through February. Andrew actually did quite a lot. William and Kate are really going to step up to fill in for him. It's embarrassing that the Dukes of Gloucester and Kent at their advanced ages take on more royal engagements than William, Harry, Kate and Meghan. I would imagine that William has been doing a lot behind the scenes with Cornwall, but still.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123November 29, 2019 12:58 AM

Anne and Sophie get it done as well

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124November 29, 2019 1:03 AM

Anne is a workhorse, and Sophie certainly puts in her time. I'm shocked Meghan put in so few hours, even taking into account her maternity leave. Maybe it's because she's always on her Instagram.

by Anonymousreply 125November 29, 2019 1:28 AM

R125 - You dare to suggest that attending to IG isn't work?!

Why, I stay up nights trying painstakingly to get those messages exactly right!

by Anonymousreply 126November 29, 2019 2:40 PM

Sometimes meetings and ceremonies are "secret" for security reasons. There's a lot going on with the royal family right now. Death threats may have multiplied.

by Anonymousreply 127November 30, 2019 3:40 AM

Plus if Catherine's work was at a hospital, the last thing you want are the press getting in the way of medical work. It makes complete sense to keep something like that secret.

by Anonymousreply 128December 1, 2019 12:39 AM

[quote] It's embarrassing that the Dukes of Gloucester and Kent at their advanced ages take on more royal engagements than William, Harry, Kate and Meghan.

Not really. They're parents of toddlers and infants..

by Anonymousreply 129December 1, 2019 1:16 AM

r128 I trust what you wrote is satire.

by Anonymousreply 130December 1, 2019 4:48 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131December 1, 2019 3:06 PM

R131 - Yes, the Cambridges are doing a magnificent job of being seen to carry on doing happy, positive things and reminding people who the pair with the Right Stuff are. Kaiser on CB and the Meghanstan fruas are, of course, jeering their heads off, livid with anger that the Cambridges keep coming out smelling like roses.

Which, they are. Harry and Meghan may have stuck it to the Queen, Charles, and the Foreign Office, but all they really did was confirm the increasing opinion that neither of them are really cut out for royal life.

"Those who forget the lessons of history are doomed to repeat them."

Diana=Morton book; Meghan-Harry=Africa documentary

by Anonymousreply 132December 1, 2019 5:05 PM

R132-And don't forget the Diana Panorama interview. That's what finally triggereed the Queen to demand a divorce. How Meghan and Harry looked at that precedent and thought it would work to their favor is mind-boggling. All Meghan probably remembers is seeing it as a teen and thinking how sympathetic she felt toward Diana. She didn't step back and look at how the people who mattered reacted. That interview set the whole cascade of events in motion that cost Diana her HRH. I honestly wonder if Harry and Meghan were taken aback and confused at the negative backlash to their poor, pitiful us act. I would bet money they were flabbergasted.

by Anonymousreply 133December 1, 2019 5:15 PM

R133 - Yes, I agree, they probably were flabbergasted. For all their Woke Modern Royals creds, they are incredibly out of touch with what the British public care about, and it's not how Meghan and Harry feel, or what Archie is eating, especiall right now.

by Anonymousreply 134December 1, 2019 6:46 PM

The stans on Celebitchy are contorting themselves six ways to Sunday to find something to criticize about the Cambridges and Mary Berry. One school of thought is that Mary Berry is as white and conservative as they come, so the whole thing is just offensive. Another, and you can't make this up, is that Meghan should get credit for it because she's introduced new ideas of how to get into the public and this is just another example of white people stealing ideas from POC. It's a weird, weird, weird world over there. Oh, and William's whole charity efforts in mental health were stolen directly from Harry, who pioneered mental health causes way before William and Katherine. They stole all his hard work.

by Anonymousreply 135December 1, 2019 6:56 PM

I see this thread has turned into a Meghan Markle bashing freak thread.

by Anonymousreply 136December 1, 2019 6:59 PM

I guess you'd prefer it stayed a Cambridge bashing thread, eh, R136. That's how it started.

by Anonymousreply 137December 1, 2019 7:00 PM

Look, I've written in other threads that the British should consider abolishing the monarchy after the death of Elizabeth II, but for some reason I really find William sexy as hell. I've written this in other threads too. It's the way he carries himself...he exudes self-confidence. And the hint of treasure, when he wears an open-necked shirt..cheese n rice...he gets me all hot and bothered

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138December 1, 2019 7:08 PM

Take the MM topic (s) to an exisiting thread please.

R137 You are absolutely wrong, and apparently not an adult. Discussion among members who have longer memories and more life experience than you, does not "bashing" make.

R138 He does have his moments. Is there a recent shirtless photo of him?

by Anonymousreply 139December 2, 2019 1:56 AM

r137 yes, I would have preferred that, because every Royals thread turns into a Meghan-bashing thread, and at least it would be something different, rather than boring and repetitive.

by Anonymousreply 140December 2, 2019 1:58 AM

[quote]but for some reason I really find William sexy as hell.

He's morphing into his uncle Edward.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141December 2, 2019 3:19 AM

Exhibit B

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142December 2, 2019 3:20 AM

Edward was absolutely beautiful in his youth. On the Remembrance Day balcony I was struck by how much William resembled Edward. Those Windsor genes are relentless.

by Anonymousreply 143December 2, 2019 9:24 AM

Don't we get the bit NATO diplimatic reception tonight with gowns?

by Anonymousreply 144December 3, 2019 12:10 PM

R131 I love that! And Nadiya Hussein, one of the winners of GBBO. She’s delightful.

Anything is better with Mary Berry.

by Anonymousreply 145December 4, 2019 11:23 PM

Its hilarious watching those pathetic numpties on Celebitchy getting so upset. Will they make up more rumors again now? Like that Soho house guy and pro-Meghan blogger that made up the cheating rumors and were forced yo retract? Megstans are funny people. Very very deluded and deranged.

by Anonymousreply 146December 24, 2019 9:30 AM

William and Catherine look closer to 45 than 38

by Anonymousreply 147December 24, 2019 2:48 PM

You mean Meghan and Harry. There, I fixed it for you.

by Anonymousreply 148December 25, 2019 8:43 AM

fuk her snooty ass, hope he divorces her slut skunt….

by Anonymousreply 149December 25, 2019 9:07 AM

R149, are you still sloshed due to the annual Christmas Eve booze?

by Anonymousreply 150December 25, 2019 11:29 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!