Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Do I have potential or no?

How do I get more guys to notice me? Workout? Haircut? Get glasses? All tips welcome.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14November 20, 2019 11:41 AM

Your photo may be atmospheric but it is NOT informative.

You need to give us more information if you expect us to give you 50 replies with helpful analysis.

by Anonymousreply 1November 20, 2019 9:27 AM

Are you after sex or a relationship? Either way, not taking yourself too seriously and developing a light and fun approach to life and potential partners works miracles, regardless of the way you look (which is fine).

by Anonymousreply 2November 20, 2019 9:30 AM

Both, R2. Never been in a relationship but would like to. Guys just never notice me or give me the time of day.

by Anonymousreply 3November 20, 2019 9:33 AM

Sometimes people can sense your desperation. That's why you get more attention when you're actually in a relationship.

I have discovered that looking into people's eyes and smiling is a great way for them to notice you, I mean really notice. And don't become bitter after rejection - smile, make a self-deprecating joke and move on. Self-irony is incredibly attractive and rare. It's not just about the looks (and yes, I do realize you posted hoping for compliments). Personality matters.And confidence is the sexiest thing.

by Anonymousreply 4November 20, 2019 9:40 AM

Thanks. I can’t ever look people in the eyes, not even cashiers.

by Anonymousreply 5November 20, 2019 9:45 AM

Why not try? You're a lovely boy, soon you will find someone. There's nothing wrong with being shy but you need to make at least a little contact if you want something to happen.

by Anonymousreply 6November 20, 2019 9:49 AM

Show more of the hair on your chest.

by Anonymousreply 7November 20, 2019 10:47 AM

[Quote] (and yes, I do realize you posted hoping for compliments)

OP posted a pic of actor Tyler Blackburn.

by Anonymousreply 8November 20, 2019 11:04 AM

Tits?

by Anonymousreply 9November 20, 2019 11:06 AM

[quote]OP posted a pic of actor Tyler Blackburn.

Really, OP? You suck then and will die alone.

by Anonymousreply 10November 20, 2019 11:07 AM

Button up your shirt and don't look so disheveled! You weren't raised in a barn!

by Anonymousreply 11November 20, 2019 11:07 AM

Maybe use a picture that is more recent than 1979?

by Anonymousreply 12November 20, 2019 11:08 AM

You're good looking.

But the best answer is to not overtly give a fuck. Nice guys are treated like shit.

by Anonymousreply 13November 20, 2019 11:28 AM

R8 is correct - unless Tyler Blackburn stole OP's pic and is using it as his own (and if so, OP should sue):

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14November 20, 2019 11:41 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!