Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Say something nice.

I had a really bad day.

by Anonymousreply 14May 3, 2020 4:31 PM

Well the week can only get better. C U Next Tuesday.

by Anonymousreply 1November 20, 2019 4:49 AM

Tomorrow will be better, and it is one day closer to the weekend!

by Anonymousreply 2November 20, 2019 4:51 AM

You're not one of the people I hate. And I bet you have a nick cock.

by Anonymousreply 3November 20, 2019 4:53 AM

My cat would probably let you pet him.

by Anonymousreply 4November 20, 2019 4:57 AM

You are loved, remember that.

by Anonymousreply 5November 20, 2019 4:57 AM

This too shall pass. Might hurt now but things will get better. We wish you well OP., take care of yourself.

by Anonymousreply 6November 20, 2019 5:03 AM

You have not been given a terminal cancer diagnosis. You are not in crippling pain.

by Anonymousreply 7November 20, 2019 5:04 AM

You are a beautiful person.

by Anonymousreply 8November 20, 2019 5:27 AM

Big, sloppy moose smooches, OP!

by Anonymousreply 9November 20, 2019 5:34 AM

You used correct grammar with no misspellings, OP. You get an A+++ for the day!

by Anonymousreply 10November 20, 2019 5:53 AM

Nice guys finish last.

by Anonymousreply 11November 20, 2019 6:18 AM

You have many personality traits that make life better for others. Someone is excited to see you again in the near future. Like, really excited. You have a radiant smile and great sense of humor. Others enjoy your company. You’re easy to be around. Getting very good vibes from you, OP. Hopefully tomorrow will prove to be a better day for you. Sending you some love.

by Anonymousreply 12May 3, 2020 6:28 AM

“Well, I must endure the presence of a few caterpillars if I wish to become acquainted with the butterflies.”

by Anonymousreply 13May 3, 2020 6:49 AM

The sun'll come out! Tomorrow! Betcher bottom dollar that tomorrooooooooooow! There'll Be sun!

by Anonymousreply 14May 3, 2020 4:31 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!