Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

False eyelashes

Does anyone wear them any more, other than ironically?

They are so creepy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12November 20, 2019 2:13 AM

Black chicks do.

Stealth racist thread. Muriel, please close.

by Anonymousreply 1November 20, 2019 1:18 AM

Fuck you, r1.

by Anonymousreply 2November 20, 2019 1:19 AM

I wish that women on tv would stop with the constant over done makeup and lashes

by Anonymousreply 3November 20, 2019 1:20 AM

OP--you don't watch TV or movies, do you?

by Anonymousreply 4November 20, 2019 1:26 AM

They are magnetized now.

by Anonymousreply 5November 20, 2019 1:27 AM

There are lash places all over. As common as manicure shops.

by Anonymousreply 6November 20, 2019 1:27 AM

All women do. They look ridiculous. Like tarantulas on your eyes.

by Anonymousreply 7November 20, 2019 1:29 AM

NBC news correspondent Heidi Przybyla, who is as ethnically white as one can get, has been sporting some whoppers lately. She not only uses the fakes, but slathers them with mascara and it looks AWFUL on HD. It's so distracting to look at on air. I keep expecting a flake of mascara to fly off her lashes at any moment.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8November 20, 2019 1:37 AM

I do sometimes, but mostly only special occasions or events. They can look really nice if done well (not too long, or an unnatural design/shape, thin black liner on top to hide the band, etc).

As I got older they just weren’t as long/thick as they used to be (sigh). Tried the extensions and they were fun....until about the last half of week two when it starts to look like a tarantula died on your face. Plus, they’re addictive and as you go for more volume/length you cross a line from not fooling anyone to looking like you’re about to go to the club 24/7.

After the time/$$ I got tired of it. What was left when I had them removed was nubs (which I knew going in). Falsies got me through the gap until my natural ones grew back....and they’re still fun occasionally!

by Anonymousreply 9November 20, 2019 1:57 AM

I think a lot of guys just have naturally long lashes. I was sitting with the Canadian hockey team on a flight once and man, those lashes. I promptly embarrassed myself by asking who they were playing and getting back "... Russia?" lol, as if I care about hockey.

by Anonymousreply 10November 20, 2019 2:01 AM

R7 I honestly don't think any woman I know wears that.

by Anonymousreply 11November 20, 2019 2:09 AM

Lovely.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12November 20, 2019 2:13 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!